Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-28-2011, 10:29 AM   #1
wme

Default Rocco's College Fun

Hi. My name is Rocco in case you can not tell by the completely revealing title. You know something? There are some titles that are completely not revealing. Geist. Water for Elephants. The Green Mile. You are very lucky to have a title that explains things about the topic. Forgive me if the titles above do mean something. But clearly you know one of the main characters is me. You know that college plays a major factor in this. You know that I am I most likely having the kind of fun that is on this website. Why am I talking about the title though? It's not that important. However most of the times that I look for a good story, I am looking at the title. The reason this title is special however is because if you are already are reading this far, you are probably hooked. And what hooked you most? Is it the title, or is it the text in the middle of the screen. Or are you just here to complain to me about how bad I am at writing these words. Long story short my name is Rocco and I'm 17. Another thing is I want you to imagine the 17 year old version of yourself. And if you are a girl imagine the 17 year old version of whoever. Don't think of me as Rocco. Think of Rocco as that 17 year old boy that was not only a nerd. Think of Rocco as that 17 year old boy that is writing the story that has you hooked and reading.

Thank you for reading I hope you enjoy. More coming soon. I enjoy complements and accept editing ideas. I will be pre-editing very carefully.
wme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 10:37 AM   #2
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Ummm...yeah I don't think I can comment on this yet. I mean I like writing critiques offering improvements but I can't really do that until I have some actual content of the story. Post something that actually has a plot and I'll critique after that.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 08:46 PM   #3
wme

Hey. I'm back to tell the first part of my story. It all began a while ago when I was moving into college. This college was like not many others. It had bigger dorms and rooms. For some reason however, there is always the maximum amount of girls available and not so much for the boys. I guess it is the name of the college or the drapes on the cover of the school pamphlet. I have dreamed of coming here for a while. To test my smarts and have the time of my life. It is amazing. Especially because my parents are too far to drop in from time to time. Given that note, I will be able to wear panties all I want. That's right. I am a cross-dresser. I enjoy wearing the soft, yet elegant clothing.

Anyway I moved in and got to meet my new room-mate. “Hello.” He said with a strange voice. “I'm Alex, obviously your new room-mate.”
Old 07-31-2011, 09:05 AM   #4
wme

Default The next part

Hey guys. I can see the views right now are almost at 300! Most of you that are reading don't have an account. Well I like to here what's wrong or right with the story.

“Hi.” I said. “Nice rooms huh?” Alex said with the same strange voice. “Yeah.” I answered. The rest of the day went pretty good until after Alex took a shower at about 9. “Could you hurry up? I have to make a piss.” I asked. No answer. I walked in to find the shower still running. I did my business and right before I finished, Alex walked out of the shower. But it wasn't Alex. It was a girl. Butt naked. “EEEKKK.” She gave a short scream. “You didn't tell me you were hot.” I have to admit that she was. “Please don't tell anyone.” She began. “I'll do anything to stay in this school!” I had to admit I would like that. “Listen.” I began. “I have a secret too. I like wearing the clothes of a women. If my secret is safe with you than yours is safe with me.” I startled. “And I'd kind of like it if you would be my master. Do you have the right clothes for me here?” I asked. At this point she was just to shocked to say anything. After a few seconds however she said. “I will be your mistress. The secrets will be safe. You will give me your schedule. All of your clothes will be in my possession. Do you understand?” I stopped and thought for a second. “Yes mistress.” Alex said. “Good. Take a shower but leave your door unlocked. Leave your clothes on the toilet. When you come out come out naked and go to your room. On your bed you will find your night clothes.”
Old 07-31-2011, 11:55 AM   #5
italia13calcio
Account Banned

I like the premise it's good - if somewhat unbelievable. But continue, please. Just one thing... Maybe after one character finishes talking you could start a new paragraph.... It would make it a lot easier to read. But I really like it and hope to see a new update tonight!
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 04:36 PM   #6
wme

Quote:
Originally Posted by italia13calcio View Post
I like the premise it's good - if somewhat unbelievable. But continue, please. Just one thing... Maybe after one character finishes talking you could start a new paragraph.... It would make it a lot easier to read. But I really like it and hope to see a new update tonight!

Thanx but sorry. I havent even finished writing the rough of the next part. I will start using enter between each speech.
Old 08-01-2011, 08:23 AM   #7
wme

Default The 1st day ends.

I took a shower like promised and walked out into my room. My suitcase was gone. I looked on my bed and found a babydoll, a pair of panties, a bra, and 2 water balloons. Instantly my dick went bonerific. I slowly dried myself off and put on the panties. They are bright red and ruffled and they would clearly stand out on me. The ruffles however hide the bulge. I now put on the bra which is also bright red and ruffled to match the panties. I now slip in the water balloons that make me look like a total girl. Finally I slip myself under the babydoll that is pink with small flowers on it. It makes my fake boobs look bigger. I walk of my room to find a camera flash and Alex. She is still naked for my pleasure.
“How are you doing sweetie?” She asked. “Now your my girlfriend and I'm your boyfriend. But at school we're both boys. But here it's safe.”
“Ok,” I said. “Awesome.”
Alex hesitated and said, “I have put all of your clothes that you will be wearing here in your dresser. And when you are at a class you will be wearing a bra and panties but you will still wear your boy jeans and and a boy's t-shirt.”
“I understand Alex.” I said.
“Remember,” Alex said, “Your first priority is you grades. Your second is me.”
“Understood.” I said.
“Now I better get you ready for bed.” Alex said as we both walked into my room and grabbed 4 handcuffs. She handcuffed me spread eagle and put a buttplug behind me. “Keep that in please.” To be honest the buttplug really hurt at first. But I got some sleep in the end.
Old 08-05-2011, 10:23 AM   #8
wme

Default I'm back!

Hey back from vacation with a new longer post.

I woke up to my first Sunday with a smile on my face and a butt plug in my butt. Today I didn't have any classes yet, so I know today Alex will have something planned for me. I walked out of my room into the kitchen and saw Alex naked again. “Today,” she began. “We are going to get you ready for school.”
“When do we start?” I asked.
“In half an hour.” Alex replied.
“Do you want me in all women's clothes?” I asked.
“Yes.” I got dressed in my a thong and bra that were both hot pink. Over that I put on a tube top and skinny jeans.
Shortly later, we both left together she drove me to a building that I didn't quite catch the name of.
“Oh.” The lady at the reception desk said, “Mr. Rocco. Please come back with me. You're right on time for your appointment.” I went along thinking that Alex set me up for this. I saw a chair that looked just like the kind that people get abortions in. “Take this pill.” I sat down and swallowed the pill and my penis went as un-erect as possible. The lady strapped down my arms and legs. Finally she pulled my jeans and thong down. “This won't hurt a bit.” She said. I suddenly had my noodle-like cock pulled toward my ass while I felt a goo being placed in all parts of it accept the pee hole. After a few minutes, she pulled my thong up my butt and my skinny jeans up on top of that and before unstrapping me, she explained. “I have used industrial glue to glue your penis against the lower crack of your butt. Now it is impossible to get a boner and you will have to pee like a girl.” She unstrapped me and took me to the front of the building to my mistress.
Old 08-05-2011, 05:17 PM   #9
Ice Shadow

Default ljhg

i like it.....more please and longer if you can
Ice Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 06:15 PM   #10
wme

Much much more to come
Old 08-05-2011, 10:51 PM   #11
Ice Shadow