Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-23-2021, 06:34 PM   #151
Kah
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
You definitely need more recovery time. Have some nice warm BATH TIME with a HOT cup of chocolate on the site.
I really enjoyed this, thank you very much

<3 Kah

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 06:53 PM   #152
MissesMe

Cornertime - 1 hour
Dance
Nips
Twins (Exhibitionist and Fetch. Throw that stick far)
Down girl

Kik: MisessMe
MissesMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 06:34 AM   #153
Kah
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissesMe View Post
Cornertime - 1 hour
Dance
Nips
Twins (Exhibitionist and Fetch. Throw that stick far)
Down girl
I am very sorry for the delay in completing these dares, I haven't checked this thread in a while.

The cornertime was fairly relaxing, having an hour to myself so I could collect my thoughts was very calming

Turning on some Taylor Swift I danced naked for about 20 minutes because I was having so much fun.

The fun stopped at that when I held the ice to my nipples, the snowstorm outside and the poor quality of the heating here made it really torturous to my tiny tits.

I had to wait a few days to finish the rest of the dares, because I didn't want to be naked in the snow outside. Today, seeing that all of the snow has melted, I walked to the hillside, about a mile or so from the nearest house, and I stripped all of my clothes. The chill from the recent storm still in the air made me shiver right away. I took a stick from the ground and threw it will all of my strength downhill, sank to my hands and knees and crawled through the mud after it. By the time I got to the bottom of the hill my legs, hands and forearms were caked in mud, and to pick the stick up I used my mouth, getting my face and hair muddy too. I crawled back up the hill and to my clothes. I got dressed and to have suspicion over why I only had mud on a few parts of myself, I decided to willingly "slip" and fall back down that same hill, covering myself and my clothes in mud.

And last night I slept naked on the floor.

<3 Kah

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 12-01-2021, 06:57 AM   #154
Rickwills87

Sounds like you need a bath so you can do BUCKET
And for completing the dares you may use hot water and soap

Dislikes: family, money, blackmail, blood,scat, piss
Rickwills87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 07:12 AM   #155
Kah
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickwills87 View Post
Sounds like you need a bath so you can do BUCKET
And for completing the dares you may use hot water and soap
All clean now sir, thank you

<3 Kah

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 12-01-2021, 08:41 AM   #156
grannyd16
Prodigy

Lets get some shameful exercise

I want a twin exhibitionist and fatty
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 02:43 PM   #157
lceppa

I think that you can manage:
NIPS
FATTY
EDGE
NIPS
EDGE
DENIAL
Dare Received List

PM or Kik: lceppa

Height: 1,68 mt
Dick size erect: 16cm
Dick size flaccid: 6,8cm

DirtyCode

December cum count: 5
lceppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 02:53 PM   #158
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

SHOWER, MIRROR and FETCH

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 08:21 AM   #159
Kah
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyd16 View Post
Lets get some shameful exercise

I want a twin exhibitionist and fatty
This was soooooo mean

Building up the courage to even do this was tough enough, and I'm still not back in shape properly since my health problems, so these exersices are difficult for me at the best of times.

Never the less, I collected myself and dressed for a run, waiting for a time where it was raining slightly to lessen the chances of getting seen. I climbed the nearby hill, about 2 miles up, and came to the rock quary located near the top. Theres plenty of rock piles to hide me from random encounters, and in the nearly 2 years I've lived here, I've never seen anyone else go through here.

I found a spot with as few rocks on the ground as possible, which happened to be a wet and muddy section of grass, and I stripped off all my clothes, only to finish up by putting my shoes back on for safety, then the bitter cold and humiliating exerises began.

Starting with the hardest one (for me) the 30 burpees. I needed to complete them in intervals of 5, otherwise I know I wouldn't have been able to complete them. I wish I set a timer for how long it took, but I'd estimate 10-15 minutes on this part alone, all the while my arms and legs were getting more and more covered in mud with every burpee I performed, and I was starting to shiver from the cold.

Giving my arms a break, I casually completed my 30 jumping jacks.

Then sinking back down into the mud, I began to perform my 30 pushups, again I needed to take it slowly, so I did them in sets of 10, each time I needed a rest I just let myself lie down in the mud, my body hair and face getting covered by it.

When I finished that, I rolled onto my back for 30 sit ups. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to complete this one. Since I had surgery perfromed on my liver, the area around my scar is easily adjitited, and after completing my first 10 I felt a deep pain in my gut, and knew I would have to stop.

I took my towel out of my back and cleaned up a little, and got dressed in my thermal clothers because the cold was starting to hurt. I rested while waiting for the pain in my gut to settle, and when I felt okay again I stripped back to only my shoes and jogged naked on the spot for 5 mintes. I didn't have my phone with me, so I counted to 300 while I ran.

When I got dressed again I began the descent down the hill and back home, where I treated myself to a hot shower to clean th dirt off me, and then a candle lit bubble bath to reward myself for (sorta) completing this challenging dare.

Since it's only going to get colder, I'm going to reject any future attempts to make me perform these exersises outside

<3 Kah

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 12-05-2021, 05:07 AM   #160
Kah
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lceppa View Post
I think that you can manage:
NIPS
FATTY
EDGE
NIPS
EDGE
DENIAL
The ice on my nipples was easy enough, especially when sitting next to my radiator

The exercises took me while to complete, with 4 attempts on the Burpees, 3 on the pushups, and 6 on the sit ups

I enjoyed my edges very much, but am not too happy about the denial.

Thank you for my dares

<3 Kah

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 12-07-2021, 11:21 AM   #161
Kah
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt: View Post
SHOWER, MIRROR and FETCH
A nice relaxed little set of dares, as opposed to some others I've had recently.

Edging in the shower and then immediately in the mirror while still dripping wet was fun. Playing fetch by myself in my room was a little humiliating, but overall a fun time.

Thank you,

<3 Kah

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 12-08-2021, 08:40 PM   #162
MissesMe

Twins - Dance+Edge (Edge constantly while dancing to nursery rhyme songs)
Twins - Cornertime+Window (Standing naked at a window for 20 minutes edging)
Twins - Jump For Joy+Spanks (50 naked jumping jacks, slapping your ass with every jump)
Add - Roleplay "I will roleplay as anything you want for 1 hour"

Kik: MisessMe
MissesMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 08:23 AM   #163
Kah
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissesMe View Post
Twins - Dance+Edge (Edge constantly while dancing to nursery rhyme songs)
Twins - Cornertime+Window (Standing naked at a window for 20 minutes edging)
Twins - Jump For Joy+Spanks (50 naked jumping jacks, slapping your ass with every jump)
Add - Roleplay "I will roleplay as anything you want for 1 hour"
It was quite embarrassing to finger myself while nursery rhymes played, it made me feel weird, and not in a good way. Adding dancing on top of that was just completely humiliating.

Standing naked at my window for 20 mintues was very nerve racking, my eyes were darting around constantly for any signs that someone could see me. I looking in neighboring windows, cars, any sign that someone was walking outside. I stood with my hair draped over my shoulders, so people might assume I was wearing a small shirt or something behind my hair, but I don't think it looked as convincing as I hopes.

Spanking myself while performing jumping jacks was a challenge, I ended up doing 20-30 more jumping jacks than needed because I didn't think I did it right.

The new pm dare has been added.

Overall, these were a set of very humiliating tasks, and I feel my face is still red from that embarrassment now as I write this.

<3 Kah

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 12-09-2021, 08:36 AM   #164
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

I think it's BATH TIME for you!
Except instead of a loofah and bodywash, you're to use dish soap/washing up liquid and a dish brush

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2021, 11:40 AM   #165
Kah
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonBull1 View Post
I think it's BATH TIME for you!
Except instead of a loofah and bodywash, you're to use dish soap/washing up liquid and a dish brush
All done, my skin feels a little sore after scrubbing with the dish brush.

<3 Kah

PM DARES

<3 Kah

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
challenge, dares, pm dares