Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 04-12-2017, 10:09 AM   #16
themightybarnacle

Rather than just cumming with permission. Cum only with the permission of 3 different people via PM, at least one of whom has never given you permission before. Tell them that you want to be given a task or conditions on how you're allowed to cum, and tell them what conditions you already have and/or what tasks you've completed so far. If someone responds that they don't want to/can't for whatever reason (or if they don't reply after 15 min), then put your medium butt plug in with cooling lube, put your 5-mode vibe on mode 1, and hold it hard against your clit for 1 min. No cumming of course. If it happens a second time, switch to setting 2 on the vibe. Setting 3 if there's a 3rd time, etc. After 5, start over on mode 1. In addition, whenever you hold it against your clit, you should also put the vibrating egg inside yourself (on it's lowest setting if it has options). Do the same if they give you conditions that you don't accept due to your limits or any other reason. Keep a tally of your edges and how many people you've PMed asking for permission and post those numbers here along with what conditions/tasks you were given. Other punishment day rules: no panties ever, sleep naked except for your collar, finish every shower with 15 seconds on max cold, and only cum (unless it conflicts with a condition you're given) with your legs tied spread apart.

Likes: bondage, edging, teasing, cumming, joi (especially for long periods of time).
Dislikes: pain, boring, long denial.
Limits: pic/vid with face, location/personal id, anal, scat, urine, cum-eating, other people, public, permanent, illegal, dangerous, extreme pain.

I really don't have any toy-like things (no clothespins or anything). I have access to ice, rubberbands, belts/rope, and lube.

"All is fair in lovin' whore" -Gandhi
themightybarnacle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 10:14 AM   #17
CrimsonKitten

thank you, but i must clarify...

I can only do something like this on a punishment day where i am home alone, and know i will be for some time.
as i cannot and will not use vibes while anyone else is home.
I have a task about sleeping with my collar, and I will be trying it, but because of risks with my parents coming into my room each morning to let my dog out, i am not sure how much i will be able to do this but i will try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themightybarnacle View Post
Rather than just cumming with permission. Cum only with the permission of 3 different people via PM, at least one of whom has never given you permission before. Tell them that you want to be given a task or conditions on how you're allowed to cum, and tell them what conditions you already have and/or what tasks you've completed so far. If someone responds that they don't want to/can't for whatever reason (or if they don't reply after 15 min), then put your medium butt plug in with cooling lube, put your 5-mode vibe on mode 1, and hold it hard against your clit for 1 min. No cumming of course. If it happens a second time, switch to setting 2 on the vibe. Setting 3 if there's a 3rd time, etc. After 5, start over on mode 1. In addition, whenever you hold it against your clit, you should also put the vibrating egg inside yourself (on it's lowest setting if it has options). Do the same if they give you conditions that you don't accept due to your limits or any other reason. Keep a tally of your edges and how many people you've PMed asking for permission and post those numbers here along with what conditions/tasks you were given. Other punishment day rules: no panties ever, sleep naked except for your collar, finish every shower with 15 seconds on max cold, and only cum (unless it conflicts with a condition you're given) with your legs tied spread apart.
Old 04-12-2017, 10:24 AM   #18
themightybarnacle

Ok, then do this if you're alone, and otherwsie change the mode # to the number of edges you must complete before asking someone else.

Likes: bondage, edging, teasing, cumming, joi (especially for long periods of time).
Dislikes: pain, boring, long denial.
Limits: pic/vid with face, location/personal id, anal, scat, urine, cum-eating, other people, public, permanent, illegal, dangerous, extreme pain.

I really don't have any toy-like things (no clothespins or anything). I have access to ice, rubberbands, belts/rope, and lube.

"All is fair in lovin' whore" -Gandhi
themightybarnacle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 10:42 AM   #19
CrimsonKitten

thank you for adapting it ☺️

Quote:
Originally Posted by themightybarnacle View Post
Ok, then do this if you're alone, and otherwsie change the mode # to the number of edges you must complete before asking someone else.
Old 04-14-2017, 11:22 AM   #20
Postevak

Here is a rule for you. Every time you shower, you should edge with a shower head a and then immediately turn the shower to cold for a minute to cool yourself down.
Old 04-22-2017, 08:21 AM   #21
CrimsonKitten

Cool Today is the day!

Had a few distractions shortly after I posted this with some family drama
But i'm going to do the first "Day" today.

i have completed my morning edge that does not count towards my minimum for the day..

Rules for today...
• i must be plugged for a minimum of 2 hours today(which i'll be starting at noon(11:13am right now)

•i must edge a minimum of 20 times before being allowed to ask permission to cum, but these edges must be assigned, so feel free to PM me or get my Kik if you'd like to assign me tasks today

• also, as long as i'm home alone i will be collared and panty free.

Please keep in mind I do not want full play sessions today. Only tasks and dares. That will be done as they are sent to me and will be done along side other tasks etc.

Last edited by CrimsonKitten; 04-22-2017 at 08:25 AM.
CrimsonKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 10:12 AM   #22
CrimsonKitten

Default mini report. full report to come later tonight or tomorrow after today is over

as of about 1 pm my time. i have reached 8 edges so far.
i am halfway through my two hours minimum of having my ass plugged (and yes people are allowed to add to that, as long as it will end before i go to bed around 10/11 pm)
and i am still collared and pantyless at home.
a rule was added that each time i must use the bathroom today, i am to edge once before being allowed to relieve myself. (that and the initial edge this person gave me, has added 2 to my count so far)

feel free to add similar rules to my day today if you'd like, and maybe they'll even carry over to the next "day" i do ☺️

thank you all to everyone who has given input to this day and tasks. i am definitely soaking wet, frustrated and horny as hell already.. i can't imagine how the day will progress

~kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonKitten View Post
i have completed my morning edge that does not count towards my minimum for the day..

Rules for today...
• i must be plugged for a minimum of 2 hours today(which i'll be starting at noon(11:13am right now)

•i must edge a minimum of 20 times before being allowed to ask permission to cum, but these edges must be assigned, so feel free to PM me or get my Kik if you'd like to assign me tasks today

• also, as long as i'm home alone i will be collared and panty free.

Please keep in mind I do not want full play sessions today. Only tasks and dares. That will be done as they are sent to me and will be done along side other tasks etc.
Old 04-22-2017, 10:16 PM   #23
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Lets have a day when you are not allowed to sit on a toilet, report how it went would be appreciated
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 07:16 AM   #24
CrimsonKitten

Thumbs up Full Report!

My full report is pretty long. So I have posted it in my blog (here).
I do not want this thread to get cluttered with comments about the report, so I thought posting it there would help alleviate that as well, since comments can be made on the blog post. ☺️

thank you to everyone again!
hope you all enjoy the report!
`kitten
Old 04-23-2017, 07:22 AM   #25
CrimsonKitten

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by batfinch View Post
Lets have a day when you are not allowed to sit on a toilet, report how it went would be appreciated
I will add this to my rules for the next "day" next week
thank you!
Old 04-23-2017, 07:56 AM   #26
thefunman
getDare Succubus

You must drive home in just you bra and panties one. Another bottomless
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 07:59 AM   #27
CrimsonKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefunman View Post
You must drive home in just you bra and panties one. Another bottomless
I'm not longer taking any tasks to do on everyday type situations. Only things to do on the one day a week I have a lot of rules to follow. Most of the time I end up being home all day for these days. So I'm not sure when this would fit in. But if it does I'll do my best to do it. It also depends on where I am and have to drive if I will do that.
Old 04-24-2017, 06:24 AM   #28
CrimsonKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postevak View Post
Here is a rule for you. Every time you shower, you should edge with a shower head a and then immediately turn the shower to cold for a minute to cool yourself down.
i apologize. i somehow missed your post until now. i will do this rule on the day before, day of and day after my "Day" each week ☺️
Thank you for adding to this!
Old 05-08-2017, 03:20 PM   #29
CrimsonKitten

Wink part way through the day report

so i got behind few days. this is the first "day" since 4/23

not including my morning edge, i have edged 8 times today, 3 on my drive to school, and 5 on my way home this afternoon. my top was pulled down beneath my bra whenever i was on the freeway (90% of my drive).

in about 10 minutes i will be plugging my ass for the min of 2 hours ☺️ (which anyone can add to, but only a total of 1.5 hours can be added to this task today)

i'm hoping that i can get tasks to do for the next 4 hours or so until i head to bed.
they cannot be as 'risky' as last time, and i cannot use an actual vibe because in about 15 mins i will no longer be home alone.
i did however get a new addition to my toy collection, its a larger vibrator that works very well as a dildo ☺️
Old 05-08-2017, 09:01 PM   #30
Nikeryda
getDare Sweetheart

This new toy could be useful. Set the new large vibrator in a way you can sit and grind on it. Don't turn on the vibrations right away just rub against it. Start to spank yourself 5 times on each cheek. After every set of spanks you do turn on the vibrator for three seconds. You're not allowed to touch yourself or cum for at least 20 minutes of doing this. If you cum put clamps on your nipples and give yourself a wedgie as punishment. The clamps must stay on for at least an hour. (any of the numbers can be changed to make it easier/harder)
Nikeryda is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial slut, denial tasks, edge, punishment, tease and denial