Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-11-2022, 07:14 AM   #1
pluky
getDare Devil

Pencil I dare you...

In this thread, and I hope I'm using the section right, I will try to be posting one dare everyday for anyone to try.

These dares can go from posting something on GD/your blog/Kik, to really SFW tasks like maybe I'll tell you to sit and do 5 minutes of diaphragmic breathing for relaxation or clean your room, to something more NSFW (sexual dares), and anything in between I might feel like.

Disclaimer : since anyone is free to take it or leave it, it's up to you to figure out if the dare is adapted to your personal circumstances, for example if I give a dare about doing squats, it's not up to me to guess that you have a knee injury, so take your responsibilities and look after yourself.

Feel free to post your proof here if it doesn't break the rules, or simply say that you did it.

PS : in order to make the daily dare easier to find in the middle of posts, I will make it in purple, bold and underlined everytime.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.

Last edited by pluky; 09-11-2022 at 07:26 AM.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to pluky for this post:
Old 09-11-2022, 07:16 AM   #2
implosive
getDare Sweetheart

Sounds like a fun idea

kik implosive85

38/M

Punishments: spankings, clothespins on nipples (chest area) and cbt

Hard limit: Scat, open public, anything illegal, blood, edging (not my thing), long term denial
implosive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2022, 10:31 AM   #3
Wildcata

Sounds like a fun idea

Real

Kik Goddessreal838
Wildcata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2022, 07:16 AM   #4
pluky
getDare Devil

Today I dare you to make a picture for your blog or album displaying your implements.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.

Last edited by pluky; 09-11-2022 at 10:56 PM.
The following user says Thank You to pluky for this post:
Old 09-11-2022, 07:18 AM   #5
implosive
getDare Sweetheart

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.ph...ictureid=75155

Is it cheating if I already have them posted?

kik implosive85

38/M

Punishments: spankings, clothespins on nipples (chest area) and cbt

Hard limit: Scat, open public, anything illegal, blood, edging (not my thing), long term denial
implosive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2022, 07:22 AM   #6
pluky
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by implosive View Post
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.ph...ictureid=75155

Is it cheating if I already have them posted?
That's fine, but the dare is for people who didn't have that since I think it's a useful thing to have for future interactions.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
Old 09-11-2022, 12:41 PM   #7
Thifr
getDare Succubus

First, what a wonderful idea. It's always a pleasure to do a dare for a girl ^^

This one is a good one, I think it's my 1200th post here and I didn't post any pics till now.

But I think I maybe did a mistake, I took a pic of my toys, then I realised you meant maybe spanking tools by implements (English isn't my native language). And I don't have that kind of things anymore, I made a big cleaning of my stuffs I had since my boyhood so I threw a lot of things...

Anyway, here is my pic of different toys I'm using these days.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.ph...ictureid=78247

Only 18+
Thifr is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Thifr for this post:
Old 09-11-2022, 02:58 PM   #8
pluky
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thifr View Post
First, what a wonderful idea. It's always a pleasure to do a dare for a girl ^^

This one is a good one, I think it's my 1200th post here and I didn't post any pics till now.

But I think I maybe did a mistake, I took a pic of my toys, then I realised you meant maybe spanking tools by implements (English isn't my native language). And I don't have that kind of things anymore, I made a big cleaning of my stuffs I had since my boyhood so I threw a lot of things...

Anyway, here is my pic of different toys I'm using these days.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.ph...ictureid=78247

No that's perfectly fine, it can be your spanking tools or any other tools that you use for your BDSM play

Link doesn't work for me tho...

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.

Last edited by pluky; 09-11-2022 at 03:30 PM.
Old 09-19-2022, 02:07 PM   #9
Strangerboytoy

Default hi

please i would like to play this,

Limits: no face, no family, no public, no pain or water sport, no pain, no anal (have tried a Qtip though), no pee, no skat, no hitting balls

Kinks: humiliation and degradation, naked dares , being naked on demand, extremely shy, photo imitation games, slave position games

KIK: strangerboytoy

My dirty code: https://dirtycode.io/CPZAB
Strangerboytoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2022, 02:55 PM   #10
pluky
getDare Devil

Sure you don't need to ask me.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
Old 09-19-2022, 03:03 PM   #11
Wildcata

I am in. To play
Wildcata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2022, 07:12 PM   #12
pluky
getDare Devil

Today I dare you to do your best with your appearance (shaving, hair style, ironed clothes, cleaned shoes, hydrate, put on perfume, nail polish, ... etc) before going out.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
Old 09-20-2022, 02:14 AM   #13
Cstelle
gD Curio

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
Today I dare you to do your best with your appearance (shaving, hair style, ironed clothes, cleaned shoes, hydrate, put on perfume, nail polish, ... etc) before going out.
Well, I pruned my beard, cleaned up my eyebrows, plucked stray hairs from nose and ears, and did much gardening in the netherlands. I showered, cut my nails (in all four corners of the body) and made sweet love to my skin with a xylitol-based gel. My hair needs cutting, but my barber is already busy, so I'll have to make do with a wild-but-clean look.

A new t-shirt, and today I'm officially switching from summer wear to autumn wear, by wearing my fave jacket, a black windproof with a rainbow flag patch. I'm going to have a light lunch picnic in a park, and possibly a couple of beers in the pub later.

Another excellent task! Thank you! (This one was perhaps also needed in my case...)

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Cstelle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 03:00 AM   #14
Thifr
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
So today, I wake up a bit earlier, I had a haircut appointment... So I wake up and took my shower (a Scottish shower) and brushed my tooth.

Then I went back home and saw your dare, so I went back in my bathroom. I took off my clothes, trimmed and shaved my beard, I trimmed my armpits hairs and genitals/butt's hairs too. I applocated Nivea Men cream on my face and body. I put some deodorant too. I clothed myself with new clothes : new jeans, a nice polo and a dark sweater (in place of old t-shirt and red hoodie. I put some parfume too.
Then I I polished my shoes.

I really wasn't about to do this before seeing your dare. But what a wonderful idea ! I feel better actually. Thanks 😉

Only 18+
Thifr is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk