Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-02-2022, 09:44 PM   #1006
Horny Mask
getDare Ladder

Ah, look at the sweet virgin boy, who can’t help but crush on his best friend. You know, you can day dream all you like, but it won’t mean anything if you don’t act. Or do you maybe already know what will happen and are stalling? Get your act together virgin boy

Please humiliate me for fantasizing about being pinned down and railed in my pussy all day today
Or
Please humiliate me for enjoying wedgies

Nonbinary (BioF)/Submissive Switch
Pet and Toy of ScarletMaid
Edges til free of breast punishment thread: 75/100
Slut is a greedy slut in denial who last ruined 6/13/2022!
owed crotch leash minutes: 30
Bra: 36 L (US Size)
Pm Dares
Likes/Limits/Toys
Embarrassing Facts about slut

punish my nipples for your orgasms and edges
rules and debts
nipple rubbing log
Horny Mask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 03:24 AM   #1007
Eus

Boy, it seems your cock and probably your boy pussy is securely locked as it should be. that is, ofc, until the pussy is getting nice a attention of your master and his for friends using it all day boy!

please humiliate me for liking feet and sneakers

Likes: nippleplay, bondage, wetting, humiliation, cum, spit, feet, sneakers, piss, body writing, playing games, switch
Limits: public, social, facepics, public, poo, heavy pain, diapers, ball torture, xdressing, anal, cam, blackmail
pm dares
bdsm test results
Eus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 07:59 PM   #1008
MaidSlut

A dirty foot licker huh. Not even the the good kind, you like filthy shoes like sneakers that are probably all full of mud and shit that stuck to the bottoms of them. You don't even deserve sex, I bet you just get yourself off to some dirty feet in your mouth. Pathetic.

Please humiliate me for being a diaper maid slut that wears my diapers until they are leaking from piss
Likes: bondage, gags, ABDL, piss, spit, feminization, bullying/unfair conditions. extended version
Limits: public/exposure, scat-eating, vomit, blood
=====================
MaidSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 06:52 PM   #1009
Aerosli

Awee, whos a litttle piss boy...you are!! Havent ever been raised to learn how to control your bladder huh? Servers you right, you only good at servicing others and pissing yourself, the only thing you have going for you is be used like the dirty little whore that you are, the town slut people call you.

Please humiliate me for liking feet, tickling and wedgies

Limits:Public, Blood, Personal Id
Aerosli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 01:42 AM   #1010
Jemoer

Wow you are really pathetic liking feet and tickling. You should be tied down and have feet in yiur face and be tickeled permanantly. Uyou dont deserve normal orgasms. They are so useless to you. You really should only get orgasms from tickling and nothing else.

For me you can do something with the fact that i can cum in 5 seconds or without even touching. That i must sleep with my big plushie. And i am wearing a cage 24/7

Wikes/Wimits
PM Dawes
Ask me anything
Impwuve/add PM Dawes

Me wuv foxy giws <3.

Me am a needy fox who needs head pats @////@[/COLOR]
Buttinup is my best fwiend

Tease this foxy pwease
Jemoer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 02:03 AM   #1011
AusSlav

Ha! I know this to be true too! I was shocked at how little it took for you to cum. And in a cage too!! Like at that point it's not even having the cage! But I do supposed it makes it look sllllllllightly bigger than the tiny lil nubbin that it is...

I mean... I wear diapes

Likes: Light anal, messy, age play, submissive, degrading, hypnosis, daddy kink, just started doing some light poopy play, bedwetting
Dislikes/Punishment: Lines, spanking, mouth soaping, corner time, potty training
Limits: Family, Friends, illegal, permanent, blood, FACE
AusSlav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 05:29 PM   #1012
NoPantsKayla
Distinguished Member

Aww, what a little baby! 22 and still in diapers? I guess it's true that boys don't grow up, their diapers just get bigger and more expensive! Do you need a daddy to change your little padded rear?

I'm a grown adult, but I still have pink panties with Cinderella on them >_<
They even say 'Princess' on the rear!

Send me a PM dare and make me drop my drawers!
NoPantsKayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 02:12 PM   #1013
Aerosli

Awwe wittle baby want to be a princess huh? Never have grown up have you? Only wearing little pink panties? You shouldnt wear any pants just your little panties show everyone just how much of a baby you are.

Please humiliate me for liking feet and wedgies

Limits:Public, Blood, Personal Id
Aerosli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 02:19 PM   #1014
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Wedgies? Are you serious? What do you miss when bullies would pull on your undies and hook you to a gate? Do I need to go out and buy some hooks to hang on your doors? Does it make your little weenie hard? Pathetic.

I am wearing my puffy diapers because I wet my pull up. I wasn't able to go to the potty because my potty schedule told me not to.
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2022, 05:52 PM   #1015
MysteryMailMan

We’ll that’s just pathetic. The fact that your a grown ass women wearing diapers should be humiliating enough, but yet to make things worse you have a fucking bathroom schedule! And to make things worsts you are so obedient to this schedule that you where willing to mess yourself for it. God your such a pathetic little girl. Does it turn you on when I call you that? “A pathetic little girl” I bet you would wet your diaper right now if I told you to. That’s just sad. Talk to you later baby girl.

I have a huge crush on my best friend but She doesn’t like me like that. Plus she doesn’t know about all of the kinky humiliating things I’ve done

Virgin Loser

Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Toys/clothes: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94815

Please bully my small dick on Kik.
Kik: MysteryMailMan
MysteryMailMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2022, 11:54 AM   #1016
MysteryMailMan

Bumping the thread!

Virgin Loser

Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Toys/clothes: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94815

Please bully my small dick on Kik.
Kik: MysteryMailMan
MysteryMailMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 10:21 PM   #1017
jdh90

Yeah, she doesn't like you back because she wants a real man.
Why would she want someone with a small dick that is turned on by large cocks.
She wants to be pounded by large cocks herself so why would she be with you?
It's best she doesn't know all the kinky humiliating things you've done as It'll just push her away further and onto someone else's bigger cock.

I like to soil my diapers until they cant hold any more.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM Dares

PM Me Here
jdh90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2022, 09:57 AM   #1018
Lucy_nyan

haha lol your 26 and still do it in diapers thats so fucking pathetic i dont know what to say. but you probably wont get it anyway with your baby brain
[awww sorry i never humiliate anyone else so i hope i didnt sucked ><]

i still cum everytime i pull out my buttplug no matter how much i played with my pussy before
Lucy_nyan is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lucy_nyan for this post:
Old 07-31-2022, 01:06 PM   #1019
yourslutt

Wow is your pussy so useless, so defective that it has to resort to anal stimulation to get off? That is the most pathetic thing I have ever heard. Maybe you're just stupid and don't know how to touch yourself. Your mistress must be so ashamed of how useless you are. I guess at least she has a blank slate to work with. You are truly a dirty slut if you find anal more pleasuring than your dumb cunt. Do you like being an anal slut? I think you must like being this depraved since you haven't done anything to rectify this.

I like being treated like dumb set of holes and crave punishment

kik: yourslutt18

Likes: Bondage, anal, edging, humiliation, degradation, slight pain,bullying , hypnosis, consensual mindfucking, and gaslighting

Dislikes: Piss-play, excessive pain,

Limits: Public, family, scat, blood, exposure, photos/video, messy

This slut's toys

Every time I’m on here I am naked

please pm this slut filthy words to write on herself

my teamup calendar: https://teamup.com/c/4629th
yourslutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 10:32 AM   #1020
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Wow, I'm surprised you can even type, did the dumb cunt have help? My goodness you must have offered your whore holes to anyone in order to get someone to pity the dumb hole life support. Did they make sure to punish you correctly? Did they spank your cunt while putting ginger in your ass? Did they gag you and tie you to the wall so that anyone could use you? I bet you'd like that. It's for the best you remain gagged, I mean imagine if someone asked you a question. You'd be so embarrassed when you got it wrong. No your just a dumb set of holes.

I want to have someone find out about my diapers and force me to wear 24/7. I want them to make no secret about it and have them take total control of my life, not really caring if others found out.
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, torture, truth, verbal humiliation