Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-27-2011, 01:36 PM   #31
Petter Ivan
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuddleRainbowz View Post
dmoney: I know! I will be putting on the cam then. Maybe on Tinychat!
Petter Ivan: Good good. But for my liking it needs expanding. Like a routine.
Routine, expanding.
Ok, how about you do this every day for the next 2 months, and make some rules that says she can only go pee at specific times.
If you want it more detailed you can sett a time limit for her to do it in, if it is not done within this time limit, she must wait until next one.
Petter Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 01:38 PM   #32
CuddleRainbowz
getDare Sweetheart

Location: In a dark dark town. In a dark dark house. In a dark dark room. In a hello kitty bed!

Hmm....Pretty good. Will go on the maybe pile. Toilet dare please? I want her to push her limits. So I will say that scat can be used in it. Just no eating.

8Teen Female, Engurrland, Likes snuggles.

Dislikes:Scat, Noticeably Public, Permanent, Death, Family, Friends and Just Stupid Things That No-one Would Do!

Join rainbow sheep group! Get this gif and put it on your signature and you are a member: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...oldenhippo.gif

Be creative
CuddleRainbowz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 01:44 PM   #33
dmoney
getDare Devil

I'm not into scat, so piss it is...

You and her will enter into a pissing contest. Do this outside. She has 10 tries to piss farther that you can. She has to wear a skirt with no panties and pull the skirt up to do it. She is allowed to use her fingers, and will probably have to pull up on her skin under her clit to do it. When you set the standard for her to measure up to, you are not allowed to have a piss hard-on, and you are not allowed to use your hands at all. Make sure you draw a line where you have to stand and have a tape measure to take down the results. Make sure the line is long enough for the 11 piss shots across. You have to post the measurements here in this thread. If she wants to dry up, she is allowed to do so only by doing a panty insertion into her pussy hole and leaving them there until you say they can come out.
dmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 01:57 PM   #34
CuddleRainbowz
getDare Sweetheart

Location: In a dark dark town. In a dark dark house. In a dark dark room. In a hello kitty bed!

Dmoney....You are a true MASTER of dares!

That is on the will do list again! 5 More too go!

Preferably a Wedgie one next. Be creative with the type of wedgie. I did have a link to a list of wedgies but it has vanished. There are things like a horse wedgie where the victim must get on their hands and knees and get given a wedgie. Then the wedgie-giver sits on them and rides them like a horse whilst spanking them.

Please be as creative as that.

From, CuddleRainbowz's Boyfriend/Dom

Dislikes:Scat, Noticeably Public, Permanent, Death, Family, Friends and Just Stupid Things That No-one Would Do!

Join rainbow sheep group! Get this gif and put it on your signature and you are a member: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...oldenhippo.gif

Be creative
Old 03-27-2011, 02:35 PM   #35
CuddleRainbowz
getDare Sweetheart

From CuddleRainbowz: Pweaaase can my boyfriend have some dares for me :3
Its not as fun without dares. And I like fun.

From her Boyfriend/Dom: Just like what Cuddles said please can I have some dares for her.

Thankyou.

Be creative
Old 03-27-2011, 02:35 PM   #36
Petter Ivan
Distinguished Member

Default Wedgie dog/pet thing... Whatever.

Ok, a wedgie dare for you.
Drag the panties over her shoulders and make her hold them with her hand so that her hand are where her shoulders are(if you know what I mean), her arms cut in half kind of thing. Now you got yourself a pet in a painful wedgie, probably willing to do whatever you want to make it end. So have fun with her!
If you want to make it harder for her you could always incorporate some bondage so that she cant let her wedgie go.

Hope this was what you where looking fore, and that you understand what I meant.

Have fun!
Petter Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 03:13 PM   #37
Ice Shadow

Default wedgie ideas

here are just a few wedgie ideas
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	hangingcheerleader.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	2139   Click image for larger version

Name:	lockerroomwedgie.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	2140   Click image for larger version

Name:	keyreacherwedgie.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	2141   Click image for larger version

Name:	parkwedge.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	2142   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture2019.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	104.7 KB
ID:	2143  

Name:	watcherwedgie_ph.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	2144  
Ice Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 03:17 PM   #38
CuddleRainbowz
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petter Ivan View Post
Ok, a wedgie dare for you.
Drag the panties over her shoulders and make her hold them with her hand so that her hand are where her shoulders are(if you know what I mean), her arms cut in half kind of thing. Now you got yourself a pet in a painful wedgie, probably willing to do whatever you want to make it end. So have fun with her!
If you want to make it harder for her you could always incorporate some bondage so that she cant let her wedgie go.

Hope this was what you where looking fore, and that you understand what I meant.

Have fun!
Thankyou. Will do it. 5 more dares to go.

Be creative
Old 03-27-2011, 03:19 PM   #39
Ice Shadow

Default more

few more wedgie idea
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	trappedbrawedgie.jpg
Views:	226
Size:	75.2 KB
ID:	2145   Click image for larger version

Name:	wedgiecontraption.jpg
Views:	319
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	2146   Click image for larger version

Name:	sarahs1stwedgie.jpg
Views:	310
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	2147   Click image for larger version

Name:	wedgiewatercontraption.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	2148   Click image for larger version

Name:	wedgie hang.jpg
Views:	302
Size:	21.4 KB
ID:	2149  

Ice Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 03:19 PM   #40
CuddleRainbowz
getDare Sweetheart

Really good pics. Anymore dares?

Be creative
Old 03-27-2011, 05:56 PM   #41
dmoney
getDare Devil

I'd post more, but I'm hloding back for others to post. Otherwise, it would seem like I'm doing all the work on your GF. LOLOLOL!!!
dmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 05:58 PM   #42
JoMo
getDare Sweetheart

I am unsure of exactly your situation/likes/limits so feel free to leave out any of the following list. The list itself is a set of commands for her constituting one extended petplay/humiliation/toilet dare.

For the entire dare, you must crawl whenever possible and may only use your hands/talk when it is necessitated by the dare. All communication should be done by barking.

1) Wake up before your dom, and make sure not to wake him.
2) Undress completely and crawl nude to the kitchen.
3) Prepare your dom's favourite breakfast for both of you, crawling wherever possible. If cooking is involved then you may be dressed, but only for the cooking parts, no underwear.
4) Take the breakfast upstairs, lay one on the floor beside the bed, and one within reach of your dom.
5) Wake your dom up by licking his balls and the surrounding region, not the penis.
6) When he awakes, use barking to direct his attention to his breakfast, when he starts eating begin to fellate him.
7) You will continue to fellate him until he ejaculates in your mouth. You will try to take him as deep as possible, with your aim being to kiss his crotch or lick his balls with his cock in your throat. If you succeed in both, you may use your hands to eat our breakfast. If you fail you will eat it off the floor, no hands allowed.
8) Once he has ejaculated into your mouth you will hold it in your open mouth for him to see it until he tells you swallow.
9) Hold his penis in your mouth, licking it clean and making sure you have swallowed all of his cum until he is completely soft. You may then bark for him to let you go until he allows it.
10) During the time you are holding him in your mouth, your dom may choose to relieve himself. You are to swallow all of this. If any cum or piss is not swallowed, then breakfast shall be eaten blindfolded, no hands, on your knees while you are spanked for the whole duration.
11) Fetch a container and a towel. Place the container on top of the towel, cock a leg and piss into it. If any misses you are to lick up the spilt piss, take the container into the bath with you, pour it over yourself and lay face in it, ass in the air, spreading your ass cheeks until you are ready to pee again. Repeat until it all goes in. During bath time your boyfriend should have full access to both lower holes.
12) Once you have a container of your piss, take it to the bathroom and wash your hair, face and underarms in it thoroughly. Pour the rest away. You are then to assume the doggystyle position on the bathroom floor. You will remain in this position, without moving until your dom ejaculates on your face 3 times. You may not wash or take any of it if your face.
13) get dressed(optionally) without washing and remain like this for 3 hours.
14) Wash up from breakfast.

Please feel free to remove any individual bits of this dare, or ask me for alterations/tell me if it's all together too much and I'll come up with something altogether tamer.
JoMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 09:55 PM   #43
Busty
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmoney View Post
You are to take her to a movie. She must wear the shortest skirt she has. She is to wear no bra, and must have hard nipples at all times. If not, you get to tweak them to make them hard again. She is not to put on panties... she is to put her panties in her pussy hole before you leave and during the movie itself. She is to spread her legs upon command, and you are allowed to touch her however you like. Should she start dripping, you have the choice of having her spread her legs while she stands to let it drip to the ground, or keeping them together to let her juices run down her legs. If you choose running down her legs, she is not to wipe the juices off. In the theatre, she must sit with her legs up on the chair in front of her, split while you rub her clit during the movie. After the movie is over, you will slowly pull the panties out of her hole, might want to wait until the crowd leaves. She is to put them on in the theatre and wear them the rest of the day no matter how wet or messy they are.
Some more to add to this, could be make her wear a nappy (will help soak up her juices and add heat / sensation to her lower lips) to the movies and then / or shopping that way she has no control of herself, so that way when ever she needs to use the toilet she will have a choice 1) Do any task you want (masterbate, Blow job, etc) where you want (public or private) or 2) use the nappy for its purpose (if you want her to)
Additionally Before inserting her panties wrap them around a vibrator and insert it on medium speed (must keep it in until the batteries go flat). She cant cum unless you say and if you do allow her she should be sitting down with her legs spread so there is a slight chance of being seen wearing a diaper. ( I did this with my partner and by the end she was ready to do anything she was told). Once the batteries are flat take off the diaper take out the panties and make her wear them for the next day.

Likes:Masturbation, Bondage, Sleeping Dares, Dice Dares, Diapers, Pee, Edging, Punishment, Semi Public

Maybe: hypno, Full public

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Family, Friends, Eating or drinking Pee / Poo, poop, swirlies.
Busty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 10:01 PM   #44
Busty
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuddleRainbowz View Post
Hello,
I am CuddleRainbowz boyfriend. Well, I discovered that she had an account on this about 1 week ago. I told her that I knew and she looked kind of embarrassed. Even though I am totally fine with this, I told her she needed a punishment for not telling me (I am kind of her dom I guess. But more boyfriendy!). She refused and I said that it was fine. But I still wanted a reason to dare her.

So I made a bet of who could throw a ball the highest. I know it sounds pointless but I'm good at 'throwing balls!' so why the hell not! I practiced about twice and told her to get ready. Finally, I threw the ball over one of the local houses and told her to get it. Once she came back with the ball she threw it but only managed to hit the window and it bounced back.

As we had decided before, I now get to give her 10 dares. I have already given her 2 so the 8 are up to you Getdare users.

These are the kind of dares I want to give her:
Petplay (Probably the one I want to give her the most.)
Bondage (Homemade)
Toilet/bathroom (No eating scat or getting clothes wet though)
Humiliating (They can be slightly public)
Food (Make her eat some gross stuff!)
BabyPlay (It will have to be homemade diapers though)
Wedgies (Be creative!)

But I will except anything else. After I think the thread is not going to do more. I will select the eight I like (If there is 8) and give them too her.

Thanks.
For something from most of the items you have asked for try this dare:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=70632
She will take on the Submissive roll!! Then make her write a blog about it.

Likes:Masturbation, Bondage, Sleeping Dares, Dice Dares, Diapers, Pee, Edging, Punishment, Semi Public

Maybe: hypno, Full public

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Family, Friends, Eating or drinking Pee / Poo, poop, swirlies.
Busty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 10:34 PM   #45
O yeah
getDare Sweetheart

K I got a wedgie dare and bathroom just look up little baby wedgie dare on google
O yeah is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
10 dares, bet, domination, girlfriend, lost bet