Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-11-2016, 02:26 PM   #1
twotothetenth
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to twotothetenth
Default Bathtub masturbation dare for girls

This is a bathtub/shower masturbation dare for girls. It assumes you can take both baths and showers in your bathroom. It will take quite a long time (over an hour) and will waste a lot of water. You will need a pair of panties you don't mind getting really wet (in both senses of the word). The dare involves only masturbation, orgasm control and breath play.

I put consequent parts of the dare in spoilers in case you wish to only know about the next step (at the very least, you should not read the very last spoiler before you get there). I also attach a .pdf with each part on a separate page. If you want to, you can print it so that you don't have to use electronics in your bathroom (warning, it will be twelve pages with little text on some)

Spoiler:
From now on, you are not allowed to cum until you get a permission.

Take a long, warm, relaxing shower. Use the time to fantasize about whatever makes you really hot, while you use your hands to explore your whole body except for your pussy. You should be worked out and anxious to touch yourself down there by the time you get out of the shower.

Spoiler:
Without having dried yourself after the shower, put on the panties you have prepared. Play with yourself through the panties for a few minutes to get you started. Do not edge yet, but make sure you are ready to.

Spoiler:
Sit on the side of the bath in such a way you can hump it. Start humping. You will not stop until you have been going for at least five minutes AND have edged. If you're eight minutes in and nowhere near the edge, you can use your fingers to help you reach it; but remember you are only allowed to touch yourself through the panties.

Spoiler:
Get in the bath, with your pussy positioned beneath the faucet. Pull your panties down to expose it. Make sure the temperature is just right for the purpose and the bath is plugged. Turn on the water and let the flow pleasure you. You are not allowed to reposition yourself until the water in the bath is too high for the water flowing from the faucet to fall on your pussy any more. You may, however, turn the water faster or slower, or even turn it off for a few seconds to keep yourself from cumming. You may also unplug the bath for a while to let the water out if you wish for this part to last longer.

Spoiler:
Put your panties back on. Turn the water on and wait until the bath is full. Just like when you were taking the shower, use this time to fantasize and tease your body without touching your pussy.

Spoiler:
Time to masturbate again. Yes, through the panties. Here's the catch, though: you may only touch yourself while your head is under the water. If you need to take a breath, you have to stop touching yourself. Continue until you have masturbated for a total of 5 minutes (not including the breathing breaks).

Spoiler:
If you haven't edged while masturbating under the water, edge now (no need to hold your breath any more). Get off the bathtub. Dry yourself and get some clothes on (a bath robe or just underwear will do). Take a break of at least twenty minutes. You are not allowed to touch yourself in any way during this time.

This break is also the time to make an important decision. Ask yourself: Do I want to cum as soon as possible, or do I want to prolong it? Remember your answer. It will be important later.

Spoiler:
Get back to the bathroom and get naked (yay, no pesky panties to get in the way from now on!). Take a warm shower, fantasizing and teasing yourself. You may touch any part of your body this time.

Spoiler:
Hump the side of the tub, the same way you did before, except without the panties.

Spoiler:
Faucet time again! The same way as the last time, except now you will not plug the bath for the first 5 minutes. You can take three 15 second breaks with the water turned off to keep you from cumming. These count towards the five minutes. If you need more breaks, you can take them, but the time of all the breaks, including the first three ones, will not count.

Spoiler:
Stop touching until the bath is full. You know the drill.

Spoiler:
Time to exercise your lungs again! The same way as before (except, you know, no panties). After the five minutes (not counting the breaks), the dare is over. Congratulations!

If, during the break, you decided you wanted to cum as soon as possible, you can cum now in any way you wish. If, however, you chose the other option, you will post a report in this thread and beg me to give you a permission to cum, which you shall receive as soon as I'm online. If I take longer than 24 hours, you may substitute my permission with a permission of any other GD user.

Do not forget to report in this thread if you do this dare. Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf bathtub.pdf (24.1 KB, 222 views)

Looking for a sub

Teased and denied by girls since May 7

Likes: masturbation/orgasm control and denial, occasional anal, some pain (especially spanking, nipple torture), light bondage, exercise
Dislikes/punishments: more pain (esp cbt, toothpaste) , lines, corner time
Limits: public, pics/cam, involving other people, all the usual stuff and probably a lot of other shit
Toys: chastity cage, vibrator, prostate massager
PM Dares

Last edited by twotothetenth; 05-11-2016 at 04:08 PM.
twotothetenth is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to twotothetenth for this post:
Old 05-11-2016, 03:53 PM   #2
oxalannaxo

Wow!! I liked the idea of this!! Made me wet just reading through it!i may do it tonight but im not sure if i have enough time to do all of it.

My test score for each archetype is displayed below.

Submissive-100%
Slave-100%
Degradation receiver -100%
Experimentalist- 100%
Bondage Receiver- 99%
Masochist- 93%
Exhibitionist-78%
Girl/boy 75%
Brat-59%
Sadist- 55%
Age player -35%
dominant -0%
oxalannaxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 03:59 PM   #3
twotothetenth
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxalannaxo View Post
Wow!! I liked the idea of this!! Made me wet just reading through it!i may do it tonight but im not sure if i have enough time to do all of it.
Thanks, glad you like it!

If it's too long, maybe you can find a way to combine the two halves into one, since they are similar.

Looking for a sub

Likes: masturbation/orgasm control and denial, occasional anal, some pain (especially spanking, nipple torture), light bondage, exercise
Limits: public, pics/cam, involving other people, all the usual stuff and probably a lot of other shit
PM Dares
Old 05-11-2016, 04:02 PM   #4
oxalannaxo

More like thank youu! I really love the breathplay element & yeah i do have a detacbale shower head with mutliple settings.

My test score for each archetype is displayed below.

Submissive-100%
Slave-100%
Degradation receiver -100%
Experimentalist- 100%
Bondage Receiver- 99%
Masochist- 93%
Exhibitionist-78%
Girl/boy 75%
Brat-59%
Sadist- 55%
Age player -35%
dominant -0%
oxalannaxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 04:07 PM   #5
twotothetenth
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxalannaxo View Post
More like thank youu! I really love the breathplay element & yeah i do have a detacbale shower head with mutliple settings.
Guess like you got lucky tonight, I don't think there's a whole lot of breathplay dares posted. The detachable shower head might make things even more interesting!

Anyway, hope you enjoy the dare if you decide to do it and hope you post an awesome report for the rest of us to enjoy!

Looking for a sub

PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bathtub, breathplay, masturbation