Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-08-2023, 06:02 AM   #211
IgnoreMe

Don't drink for at least two hours. Completely empty your bladder. Wear nothing but a diaper until it leaks.

I dislike - making mistakes, cold showers, spending money, same old same old dares.

My limits include - full public, licking (anything unhygienic), clamps

I don't have any skirts, heels, or kinky toys.
IgnoreMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2023, 06:05 PM   #212
SissyDiaper231

Go out in public in a diaper. You may not come home till it is wet.
LIKES: pic proof,Diaper, wetting, Humiliation , blackmail , denial, scat, Piss Drinking, Butt Plugs, Cum Play, Toilet Control, Public Wetting, Vibrator, Public dares, Body writing, Bondage, Pet play, exposing

Soft Limits: Long time Dares, Food,

HARD LIMITS: illegal, permanent damage, long term dares ( 2 month or more ), family,,full face,extreme pain, Videos

KIK: DiaperDare123
You can expose any photos of me but I must get proof
PM DARES

Toys
SissyDiaper231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2023, 01:34 PM   #213
IgnoreMe

Thoroughly and visibly wet your pants. Then go about town for half and hour carrying a diaper.

I dislike - making mistakes, cold showers, spending money, same old same old dares.

Old 07-10-2023, 03:10 PM   #214
Ty_diaper_lover

Hold your pee and poop as long as you can. When you feel like you have to go, put on a diaper and head out. I want you to go to an either a mall or a very public park. There you are allowed to pee and poop yourself. Once you have done that I want you to take a seat somewhere and smush it all around. Sir there for 10 minutes. After the period is over head to a store where you can buy jeans or trousers. Get a pair, go and try it on. Once done give it to the person working the fitting rooms and go look for another pair to try on. After this make your way to the closet restroom and get changed into a clean diaper. Throw your used diaper in the garbage in the restroom before heading home.

If pooping yourself in public is to much then just do the dare with pee

Likes: diapers, wetting and messing diaper, fill diaper with_____,wedgie, semi public diaper dares.

Dislikes: Anal, spanking, hard bondage

Limits: crossdressing, dares longer than a day, family/friends, nude/face pics, videos, pee drinking, edging, cum.

Spoiler:
If your reading this pm me a public diaper dare that I can do

Last edited by Ty_diaper_lover; 07-10-2023 at 03:14 PM.
Ty_diaper_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2023, 06:45 AM   #215
IgnoreMe

With a full bladder and a diaper on - spend an hour just outside the door of a big grocery store.

Every person in a blue shirt - drink another bottle of water
Every child you see - stay an extra five minutes
Every person you see in a skirt - you may pee
Every person you see in a red shirt - spread your legs and bounce
Every man with a beard - leave five minutes earlier
Every cart with diapers in it - you may pee

Old 07-12-2023, 09:53 AM   #216
maaik

Go to a grocery store 30 mins away with a abdl diaper on.
Buy a glas of honey and go to the nearest toilette and empty the glas into the front of your diaper. Enjoy your honey walk home and wait 30 min again to clean everything.
Toys: Diaper,pull up,bra,thong,hipster,body, pantyhose, buttplug s/m,Swimsuit,jarretels collar, handcuffs, nipple clamps, legging, dress

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95523
maaik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 11:43 AM   #217
Gayboy0021

Diaper up and go to your local supermarket. Once at the supermarket buy 2 blocks of butter. Go to the toilets and put one down the front of your diaper and one down the back. Walk home and enjoy feeling the butter slowly melt and turn to goo! Don’t get too horny while walking hehe

(It feels incredible)

CRAVES - diapers, hidden public, semi public, piss, underwear, exposure, writing lines
ENJOYS: shit, pee drinking, mouth soaping, Underwear destroying, Laxatives, Public, shaving
LIMITS: family, personal info, illegal, cam [/COLOR]

5KM torture run tasks - be horrible

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=385907

Pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71446

Disclaimer
This user has a small cock
Gayboy0021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 03:15 PM   #218
FoxyFemboy

Hold your pee and poo as long as you can. When you feel like you have to go, put on a diaper and head out. I want you to go to a either a mall or a very public park. There you are allowed to pee and poo yourself. Once you have done that I want you to take a seat somewhere and squish it all around. Sir there for 10 minutes. After the period is over head to a store where you can buy jeans or trousers. Get a pair, go and try it on and if it fits perfectly go and buy it. If you feel really daring you can also bring a second diaper and change while trying on your trousers and take your old diaper home, but this is just an extra, I know it would be impossible to hide the smell.

ᴥᴥᴥ Keep me a Good Pup ᴥᴥᴥ
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 06:08 PM   #219
SissyDiaper231

Give yourself a big warm enema, slip on a diaper and waterproof pants. Put a pair of pantyhose and some outer wear. Leave the house and walk away from your home and wait until you can’t hold on, do not let go and try to walk back home. This time you need to drop your keys, bending to pick them up, maybe a little jog across a path, bend to do up your shoes. Focus on the belly full of warm soapy water you are carrying. Do not let go! Bend to do up your shoe, bending from the hips drink water! Lots of it. If you had not filled your diaper yet, you need a bigger warmer enema.
if you can hold on to it just keep walking, you will be soon overwhelmed with the need to go, what goes in has to come out! With extras. You could be a good way from home when this happens.
LIKES: pic proof,Diaper, wetting, Humiliation , blackmail , denial, scat, Piss Drinking, Butt Plugs, Cum Play, Toilet Control, Public Wetting, Vibrator, Public dares, Body writing, Bondage, Pet play, exposing

HARD LIMITS: illegal, permanent damage, long term dares ( 2 month or more ), family,,full face,extreme pain, Videos

PM DARES

Toys
Old 07-28-2023, 03:27 PM   #220
TheReborn

Put on an ABDL diaper (high capacity recommended) and fully crossdress including wig and make up. Once ready they must drink 3 glasses of water and wait until they feel the urge to pee.

They are then going to humiliate themselves three times to different people at increasing levels of risk and distance from their home by completing the three tasks below:

1) Order food from a delivery service (ideally paying the driver with cash), answer the door as you are and releasing your bladder during your interaction with the driver. You can then eat the food and drink some more to refill your bladder.

2) Wearing the same clothes, wig, make up and, most importantly, diaper as before. Wait for your bladder to be full again. Drive to your nearest drive-thru that is open and order their largest drink with ice. Collect your drink and park up, then open the lid and put all the ice down the front of the diaper. Get out of your car and slowly drink until the ice melts. You can speed this up by peeing again if you wish.

3) Still in the same attire and diaper head back home and pack a bag with two diapers and baby powder, whilst you’re there have another big glass of water. Now find a fast food restaurant that you can sit down in approximately 20 miles away. Leave your fresh diaper and bags in the car. Go in and order a LARGE meal and dessert eat slowly until after you pee for a final time. Now, there are two paths depending on how lucky you are/how good your diapers are:

Path A) If you managed to avoid leaking, you can go to your car take the bag and head to the restaurant toilets to change into a clean diaper for your drive home (to be worn over night). You can put the wet diaper in the bin in the restroom.

Path B) If your diaper begins to leak, as soon as you feel it begin to trickle out of the diaper hold your stream (no one should have to clean up your pee). Now go to your car get BOTH diapers and the powder out of the bag, head back into the restaurant toilet with the items in your hand, change into both with as much baby powder in the diapers as you can manage. You will then put the used diaper in one of your bra cups and head home. At every red light you come across you must squeeze the diaper that’s in your bra cup for 3 seconds. I would recommend putting a plastic bag on the car seat.

Now you’re home flip a coin. If heads, have a shower and go to bed as you normally would. If tails, you can shower, but you must go to sleep diapered, cuddling the used diaper from the day like a teddy.

Limits: Anal, Pain, Permanent, Lasts longer than the week, poop and drinking/eating bodily fluids.

27/UK

<3<3<3
TheReborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 09:18 AM   #221
FoxyFemboy

Diaper up and go to the nearest drive-thru restaurant. Before driving through, take off your pants. Order a large greasy meal and large drink. Once you've picked up your meal, park nearby and eat it all and finish the drink. Now drive back through again (hopefully they didn't notice your diaper the first time!) and order some dessert like a shake or ice cream. Before driving off from the drive-thru window with your dessert, put it all into your diaper, you can now go home and enjoy the sticky mess. You can change out of your diaper once you've pooped or it leaks.

ᴥᴥᴥ Keep me a Good Pup ᴥᴥᴥ
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 11:21 AM   #222
Ty_diaper_lover

Diaper up and put on your loosest fitting pair of pants (one that will slowly fall down over time). Go to a park and go for a walk/hike (at least an hour and can be a quiet park). You can pull up your pants once they have fallen down. every time you pull up your pants it adds an hour to the time you have to spend in the diaper you're wearing without changing.

Likes: diapers, wetting and messing diaper, fill diaper with_____,wedgie, semi public diaper dares.

Limits: crossdressing, dares longer than a day, family/friends, nude/face pics, videos, pee drinking, edging, cum.

Spoiler:
Old 08-25-2023, 02:44 AM   #223
SissyDiaper231

You are going to put on 2 diaper and go to a grocery store, Buy at least 2 items of food then put them in your diaper, You can not change till you are at home

PM DARES

Toys
Old 08-25-2023, 09:11 AM   #224
Herwhoralhighness

Make sure to drink at least 1 litre before you start the dare. Take a 1 litre enema and double diaper up, put on a cute fem outfit with a skirt that just covers your still dry diapers (or tight pants that show the diaper waistband).
Go for a 2 hour walk, maybe get some takeout for along the way. No changing while your out so you better hope you can hold that long.
likes, limits and toys
PM dares
my wardrobe
Ask Me Anything
My current rules

Add anything you think i deserve to my calender. Punishments, rules or tasks, I need to do them all.
Herwhoralhighness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 02:07 PM   #225
Ty_diaper_lover

Go to your local cinema in a thick diaper, but 2 large drinks and go into the screen, you must drink 1 of the drinks before the movie actually starts. Once the movie starts pull your pants down to your ankles to reveal your diaper fully. You must now wet yourself and sit with your diaper on show for at least the first hour of the movie

Spoiler:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, person above