Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-02-2009, 09:42 AM   #1
beatmeandeatme

Send a message via Yahoo to beatmeandeatme
Talking 22/F/Slave seeks Master

So.... I am kinky as hell and I love the dom/sub deal and I love to be told what to do and I get off on it to. I am very experienced as being a slave and I need someone who is willing to step up to the plate! I have been very very bad and I need someone to teach me a lesson. I will take video of every task I am told to do I just try to leave my face out of it being a model and all. But I will send my mistress/master personal videos of every task and I am up for anything. Love anal penitration and I need someone who is really into this! [email protected] otherwise hit me up. Give me your first task!
Old 01-02-2009, 09:46 AM   #2
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

I have moved your request to the main slave/master area (where such posts belongs) and formated your thread title.
Old 01-02-2009, 10:11 AM   #3
i own you
Account Banned

says she will do it but will not, says she prefers to remain anonymous and just describe what she does instead of sending pics or vids and also is very inexperienced and refuses to do most things, if i were anyone reading her post id completely ignore the fact that she says she will send vids, cos she wont
Old 01-02-2009, 10:13 AM   #4
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by i own you View Post
says she will do it but will not, says she prefers to remain anonymous and just describe what she does instead of sending pics or vids and also is very inexperienced and refuses to do most things, if i were anyone reading her post id completely ignore the fact that she says she will send vids, cos she wont
The fact she didn't to you doesn't mean she's a liar. She just posted this less than an hour ago, what did you expect?

Please no more personal attacks.
Old 01-02-2009, 10:17 AM   #5
i own you
Account Banned

i gave her a task and she said she would do it, she then came back after she said she had done it and then chanegd her mind in that she no longer wants to send videos, that suggests to me that she is a liar

also its not a personal attack im just trying to stop anyone else wasting their time like i did

then i will edit my existing post, the fact that she said she WOULD then later came back and said she WOULDNT suggests to me that she is a liar, thats not a personal attack at all its a total contradiction of what she said herself, why say you will do something if you will not??

Last edited by i own you; 01-02-2009 at 10:22 AM.
Old 01-02-2009, 10:20 AM   #6
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by i own you View Post
i gave her a task and she said she would do it, she then came back after she said she had done it and then chanegd her mind in that she no longer wants to send videos, that suggests to me that she is a liar

also its not a personal attack im just trying to stop anyone else wasting their time like i did
Yes, implying that she's a liar just because you didn't get what you wanted is a personal attack.

This is my final request: Do NOT hijack this thread with anymore replies like this.
Old 01-02-2009, 10:22 AM   #7
beatmeandeatme

Send a message via Yahoo to beatmeandeatme

wow I never realized people got so hostile on here. Let me just defend myself in saying that I dont know you and you refuse to give me any personal information. I dont want to go sending out videos to strangers and have them wind up on limewire.
Old 01-02-2009, 10:26 AM   #8
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

she is safe not sorry ...
send videos to people you know the identity of and even then dont bother if they seem a but suspicious

I'm on FetLife too - ask and I will tell!
Old 01-02-2009, 10:27 AM   #9
rpUral
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to rpUral Send a message via MSN to rpUral Send a message via Yahoo to rpUral

Maybe it's just the way you asked her to do something. Maybe it's your attitude. If I were her, I wouldn't do what you asked either. I've talked to her, and she seems perfectly nice to me, so maybe the problem is at the other end of the wire.

Looking for something to read? Try these:
"Rising Sun" - "The Dinner Party" - "A Day on the Beach" - "The Trap"
Old 01-02-2009, 11:04 AM   #10
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatmeandeatme View Post
wow I never realized people got so hostile on here.
Don't worry there lots of nice and friendly people on here too Unfortunately (and that's the case on any forums) there are still a few dumbinants...

I think this link could be of interest for you to help sorting the idiots from the good ones:

http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=13227

Good luck
Old 01-02-2009, 11:40 AM   #11
theshoreman
Account Banned

Just popping in to say I sent an email your way. Didn't mean to rhyme that, but whatever!
Old 01-02-2009, 01:55 PM   #12
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Do you have a webcam?

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
Old 01-03-2009, 04:23 AM   #13
Lustat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
Don't worry there lots of nice and friendly people on here too Unfortunately (and that's the case on any forums) there are still a few dumbinants...

I think this link could be of interest for you to help sorting the idiots from the good ones:

http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=13227

Good luck
so chloe, where do I fall in all this
Old 01-03-2009, 07:04 AM   #14
Hampers
Kiss Kiss FIRE!

Dear god. On topic, guys.
I'm copying your original post to a new thread and locking this one.

Advertisements
Kink Talk