Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-11-2020, 03:06 PM   #1
Nikkiii

Heart My Dare Collection and Reports (female 31)

Hi guys and gals

after quite a while I guess it is time to be a a little slut for you again…

where have I been:
well firstly I kinda chickened out on a few dares, which I wanted to do, but just couldn't get the courage to finally do them and as I waited longer and longer the excuse got easier :/ sorry
then “normal” stuff like I got into a relationship for a while and was busy serving a boyfriend sexually, so not really time to also do that for the internet :P

but now single again! And I moved! So basically a fresh start, and what would be a better fresh start then begging for dares, so I can experiment sexually, and report in the known fashion back to you.

And to force me to commit to the relationship as a slut on getdare I set myself a few rules:

• cumming only allowed while doing dares/ writing report/ having sex with someone
• no boyfriend/girlfriend for at least a year, I am a slut, I only get fuckbuddies
• logging in at least twice a weak and answer every pm/question in thread

why the new account:
well as simple as I chanced my password and it seems like I made a typo because I cant log in anymore… and the email used was a throwaway email…

old thread:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=256575

so I hope we can have as much fun as last time :P and I can create many reports to which I can masturbate in the years to come :P

if you have any questions about living situation, dares, limits, etc.. just ask

and if I havent reported on your dares from the last thread, just repost them, because honestly I have lost the organisation about that :3

and sadly I have done some of the non-reported dares, but never wrote a report, or wrote one but lost the report, so I guess if I havent reported it and you post it again… well I just do it again

and when i get time i can choose between being naughty and writing report i always tend to being naughty
but that results in no reports for you

so sadly i have to say that i am leaving the site and i guess i am a whore more privatly :P

was fun with you guys <3
Nikkiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 03:07 PM   #2
Nikkiii

Quote:
Select one of your male friends. Preferable someone you trust and is single. This dare will be needed to be done on a day where you are free the next day as well. Head over to him one night unannounced, you may call him on the way there to make sure he's home, and preferably alone. Dress up for him in a way you know he will enjoy, and no underwear.

Here is a few items you will need to bring with you:
• Buttplug
• Vibrating Dildo
• Handcuffs
• Handwritten Note

Once you arrive either immediately or after a while, excuse yourself and head to the bathroom, here your task starts.
First strip completely, fold everything nicely and place it in front of the door, now make sure the door is not closed. There should be a small gap for him to see or hear whats going on inside.

Now plug yourself, for bonus points and some added burn use his toothpaste to lube it up, be generous. Next is your vibe, insert it fully and set it to a setting that will drive you wild, but you will be able to hold a orgasm back for some time. Next is the note, place it on top of your clothing, then place the keys to the handcuffs on top of it.

The note should say something along the lines of this (Edit it if you wish):
-----
*friend* (in large letters, unmistakable that it's addressed to him)
If you read this, then I am your personal sex slave for the next 24 hours, here are my clothes and the keys to my handcuffs.
You are now in complete control, and I will obey every command until you set me free tomorrow night.
May I humbly suggest you enforce the following:

Do not let me cum, I only exist for your personal pleasure now, keep me wet and needy, it will make my holes willing and ready for you.
Do not let me use any furniture, unless you want me there, if I make a mess then make me clean it up.
Do not let me disobey you in anyway, punishes me as you wish.
If you do not wish to use me, then put me to work cleaning and doing your chores.
-----
Then handcuff yourself with your hands behind your back.
Now, you are to start cleaning his toilet with your mouth, make it sparkle. Both inside and out.
While cleaning you are to always have your knees as wide as possible, and when bending do so at your waist when possible, and always make sure there is a good view for anyone coming in or see you in the small gap in the door.
And prey he dont walk in on you while your doing it, because if he do, then you are his for the next 24 hours.
The same is true if you drop your dildo, if you lose it then you are to put your face to the floor and point your ass to the doorway, then you are to yell on him and make him put it back in.

If you manage to clean it all without him noticing, then remove your handcuffs, flush the toilet and get dressed like nothing happened, however keep those toys inside you until you leave.

If you manage it undetected, then you are allowed to stop on your way home, exit your car and move somewhere public to finally get your orgasm, however the toys stays inside of you and turned on until your back home.
I did it on a Friday evening after work with a friend I hadn’t seen in a bit. I called him spontaneously and ask him if he wants to spend the evening, watching something and having a nice chat while maybe drinking a bit and he was up for it. I had about an hour left before I had to get to him, so I took a shower and cleaned myself, got my buttplug, handcuffs and my vibrator, and sat down to write the note by hand. I wasn’t creative, so I just translated your example to German and entered his name. Then I got dressed, without underwear, got in my car and drove to his place.
With the note and the toys in my handbag, I rang at his door and he opened. He greeted me nicely and let me in, while I was thinking about if I would be his slave for 24 tonight… After I was inside we chatted for a bit, before I excused myself, telling him he could decided on what we watch later on, while I am in the bath. I left the room
As soon as I left the room I knew I had to hurry… every minute wasted would play against myself not wanting to be found. So I grabbed my bag, which I left next to the entry and nearly ran to the bathroom.
I stripped of my top and my jeans (jeans was a bad idea… it is quite tight so took more time…) and folded them up. Then the socks. Well no underwear so that was it. I opened the bathroom door and placed everything directly infront, then I took out the note (sorry fucked out the order :* ) and placed it on top. I “closed” the door, so a full length of my hand could still fit through the gap.
Full naked at my friends house… I pulled out the buttplug from my bag and licked it, laid down on my side, and insert it into my ass. (minus the bonuspoints because I completely forgot). Now with a shiny red crystal decorating my asshole I sucked on the vibrator before inserting it also on medium settings.
Then I picked up the handcuffs and clicked them in place. Cuffed.Hands behind my bag. I wanted to start, but then I noticed I had forgotten to put the keys infront of the door… and now while beeing handcuffed this would be harder… so I laid down again, with my back towards my bag and started to search inside for a few seconds, before I found it.
Awkwardly standing up again, walking to the door, pushing against it with my face, peaking out, turning around and dropping the keys on top of the clothing pile. I tried to pull the door nearly shut again, but since I was handcuffed I just had to accept the fact, that now the door was further open then before, about 3 times the gap…
it already felt like I was nude forever…. (in realistic time I probably was for about 3 minutes) and I hadn’t even started licking his toilet.
And I already started to get wet between my legs… the vibrator was working, and the risky situation did the rest :P
I kneeled down and ready to lick my friends toilet. I bend over, my ass pointing towards the door and I started to lick the seat. With my hands behind my back there was no way to stabilize, so I basically fell onto the toilet with my upper body with my face pushed against the toilet seat. I started in the middle of the seat, then first licked the right, then the left side, which went relatively quick. Well as quick as someone licking a toilet seat takes I guess…
now realizing… I had to fold it up, to get to the rim and the underside of the seat and my hands are behind my back. So I got my legs further apart to get lower, peaked my nose in between the rim and the seat, slowly pushing my legs together again, while slightly turning my head and balancing the toilet seat on my face, pushing it up and up and up, until it fell over and leaned against the back of the toilet. Worked on the first try, surprised myself ;D
The toilette itself was quite clean, but the rim showed quite a few dirty spots. Normally covered by the seat. Before I started licking again, I sat down on the back of my right foot, just to push the vibrator further in again, because it started to slip already First I licked the back of the toilet seat, then I dropped my face back on the toilet and made it sparkle. I clearly tasted piss on the rim, but I needed to hurry up so no time to worry about that… some of the spots were quite hard to lick off, so it took a bit longer, but as soon as I was done with the rim, I started with the outside.
To be honest, I probably did quite a shitty job cleaning the outside, because the balancing problem made some spots impossible to get… so basicly I only was able to reach to top part by stabilizing on the rim, and the bottom part, by planting my face on the ground… I tried my best for a few moments but trying was all I was able to do… I slowly I got insane because of the vibrator inside of me…
also I nearly failed, while havng my face on the floor, and my ass way up, because it nearly slipped out, but just in time I was able to drpo my ass to the floor to push it back up.
Last place to clean, inside the toilet. I got my face back up from the floor and kneeled normally in front of the toilet, before realizing a bit mistake I did… at that time I had shoulder long hair, and I had forgotten bind them together, so as soon as I would drop my face into the toilet, they would be soaked… to late you stupid bitch…. I should have prepared better for this dare so I droped my head inside the toilet, my face pushed against it, my hair dipping in the water, and my tongue all over the inside. I only hoping he wont leave the living room…
suddenly he yelled

“have you seen john wick 2 yet?”
my freaking heart stopped working for waaaay to long… in my head as soon as I heard his voice I thought he is standing right there in the door.
Luckily he still was in the living room...with my head awkwardly inside his toilet, I yelled back, just so he wouldnt try to check on me…
“yeay I have”
...fuckfuckfuck HURRY…
“what about … “
SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!
I honestly don't know what else he asked… I know he asked like 3 more things, and on the last one, “The incredibles 2” I just said yes… while still licking his toilet…
by that time I had most of the inside cleaned, only like a quarter was missing, so I hurried up, and finally was done! After what felt like ages, I finally stood up again and looked in the mirror… I was a mess… makeup was ruined, hair was dripping...
I got to the door and kneeled down to the the keys, and after a short panic moment, where I wasn't able to open the cuffs I was finally free, grabbed my stuff and went back inside to the toilet.
Noticing how the inside of my thighs were already wet, I cleaned them with toilet paper, pulled out the vibrator to lick it clean, whiped my pussy, before turning it off and inserting it again. I put on my socks and jeans, before I started to wash my head in the sink to get the toiletwater and makeup off my face. Then I dried my face and my hair (as good as possible) with a towel, and put on my top. The note went back inside my bag and I went back to the living room.

He obviously asked me why I took so freaking long, and why my hair was wet, but a story about a friend called and I just wanted to wash my face after the workday was enough for him to never mind it.

So we hang out for I think 2 movies and for him quite a few beers, before I got back down to my car and started to drive home. By that time it was about 3 am…
and since I earned a n orgasm, which I still had to collect, drove into a street, got out of the car, and since it was so late/early already I just sat down on a busstop. I pulled down my jeans to my knees and masturbated until I came.
And since I was tired and REALly wanted to cum at this point I can really say much to that…
I think noone saw me, but I honestly didn't really took too much care… I sat down masturbated with my vibrator and after a short while I spasmed :P
after a short post orgasm relaxation I pulled up my jeans, got into the car, and drove home (vibrator off, because I really dont like it while driving, quite distracting :P)

and when i get time i can choose between being naughty and writing report i always tend to being naughty

so sadly i have to say that i am leaving the site and i guess i am a whore more privatly :P

was fun with you guys <3
The following 5 users say Thank You to Nikkiii for this post:
Old 03-11-2020, 03:11 PM   #3
Nikkiii

just as a tease :P
i have like 4 other reports done, but just want to read over them once more (it is quite a while back since i wrote them), BUT the teasing part, i am going on vacation next week, so i Post and then am gone for a week :P
but i am just too excited to be (nearly) back :P
so after the vacation i am ready to do new dares, and i will post the few olders i still ahve a report on, but want to read first

see ya :*

was fun with you guys <3
The following user says Thank You to Nikkiii for this post:
Old 03-12-2020, 12:45 PM   #4
JBee

Club
Wear a sexy bra and knickers, a short dress and sexy heels.
Go to a bar or club. You will have to find three guys over the course of the night.
First guy you will give a blowjob. You will hand him your bra as a keepsake.
Second guy you will get to fuck your pussy. He gets to keep your panties.
Third guy will fuck your ass. Give him your dress. You now have to get out the club/ bar and home (or some very lucky guy's home ) in just heels.

Airtight
Arrange a gangbang with at least a dozen people. For at least 4 hours. You must have at least two cocks in you at all times (whether it's ass, pussy or mouth) and any hole without a cock must have a butt plug, dildo or fingers in it.

Out of your hands gangbang
Get a friend you trust to arrange a gangbang for you. You can pick when it happens, but they will handle all the other arrangements and tell you as little about it as possible. The one stipulation is that they should try and make it at least as large as your previous largest gangbang.
JBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 10:39 PM   #5
johank
getDare Sweetheart

Default Tasks

Hi Nikkiii! Nice report!!

I have some hidden bondage taks for you.

1. Breast bondage. Go for a walk in a public place while tits bound as follows: Tie your tits (each tit separately and rope close to body. ) strong enough to keep the rope in place. Wear a bra (tighter is better) and shirt and a skirt/dress. If this would be too visible, use not so tight shirt or dress or wear a jacket

2. Knee bondage. Bound your legs just above the knees tightly together. Wear a long dress/skirt to cover up the ropes. And heels! (maybe a long pencil stile skirt/dress that is tight at knees will work best. It will make the bondage slightly more invisible and also the walking will looks more natural, as the skirt/dress itself limits the movement of legs) When bound and dressed, you should go for a drink in a bar or etc for at least 10-15 min.

Let us know how it went!

J
johank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 06:32 AM   #6
JBee

Second part of the dare requires going to a self-service laundry (preferably one that opens late so you can minimise the risk of getting seen by kids) if there isn't one near you, there is a slight variation:

Wear a tight white t-shirt and white leggings. Take a large bottle of water (1-2 litres). Go to a public toilet and go into a cubicle on the men's side. (Can be a bar/club especially if doing this late at night)
When a guy comes in ask him to piss on your shirt in return for whatever sexual favour you think will tempt him. Have him cum on your clothes as well. After each encounter you have to drink as much water as you can in one go. Keep going until you finish the water. When you need to piss you must piss through your shorts/leggings.
Once the water is finished leave (even if you still need to piss- if it comes just piss yourself in the street)
Now you must find a coin-op/ self service laundry. Strip out of your cum stained and pissy clothes and put them in to wash (but not dry). Sit on the machine as it washes your clothes and see how many edges you can achieve during the cycle. Once it's done you can cum before putting on your now clean, but soaking wet clothes and going home.
If there isn't a laundry go home in your dirty clothes and put them in the wash at home. Again you have to edge whilst sitting on the machine. However you must then put the wet clothes on and go at least two blocks away and find somewhere to masturbate to an orgasm before finally returning back home.
Old 03-14-2020, 07:28 AM   #7
Nikkiii

oh and a short disclaimer:

while this corona-virus goes around, i wont involve myself in too big of a sexuall action. Meaning i wont do gangbangs for the moment! :P

Well and not every dare i am doing should involve fucking strangers all over

sorry to kill the buzz - but i dont want to see a news article:

20 men and 1 woman infected, all visited the same gangbang xD

for now, there should be enough other stuff to do

thanks for the dares i got so far <3

was fun with you guys <3
Old 03-15-2020, 08:46 AM   #8
xelada

Pantiless Sisterhood
For this dare you will need at least one female friend who will join you on a night out without underwear.
Go to a drinking establishment (pub, bar, club, whatever) and order a round for the "Pantiless Sisterhood" (or, y'know, a German translation/equivalent); in other words: yourself and friend(s).
If anyone asks if you are pantiless, offer to show them, and try to be as nonchalant as possible.
If anyone tries to check without asking, inform they only need to ask if they want to see your ass/pussy/whatever.
If there are any other women going pantiless (or decides to ditch them), offer to buy them a drink.
xelada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 08:29 PM   #9
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Do you have a phone that does voice dialing? Or can you borrow one?

If so, get a friend to keep you safe, or otherwise make arrangements for a backup plan.

Leave your door unlocked. Get naked. Write in big letters above your tits “don’t talk!” On your stomach write “pick one: make me cum or set me free”. Put your buttplug in. Pick a good hands-free vibe, put it in. Prepare a place that you can be tied up as close to your door as possible, where your legs will be spread. (On a table might be good; whatever works). Turn the call volume on the phone far enough down that it is hard to hear. .

Turn on the vibe. You’re looking for a setting that will make you cum in 15-20 minutes. Put your opaque contacts in. Put the phone near where your head will go. Get yourself tied down.

There is one rule: every time you cum, you must call someone you haven’t called yet and describe your situation. You may not call anyone at any other time. You’re trying to get someone to release you.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 08:57 PM   #10
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Or another in the sensory-deprivation-with-toys theme:

Find a friend you like to fuck, who wants to help you with a dare.

The dare is that you start on a park bench in the middle of the day, butt plugged, vibrator on high in your pussy. Put your non-transparent contacts in, and headphones on, turned up high enough that you can’t hear what’s going on. Ideally the headphones would play moaning/sex noises, but music works too. From now until you’re home, do not say any words (moaning or other noises are fine)

Your objective is to strip naked, cuff your hands behind you, wrap yourself in a blanket, and make it home. You can leave the park bench once you have cum while wearing the cuffs. His job is to get you home.

Bonus points: without telling him ahead of time, give him a blowjob after you leave the bench, but before you leave the park. With no words, no eyes, and no ears, that might be challenging.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 02:13 AM   #11
LeeXi
Distinguished Member

Default Self isolation Stuffing and Shame

You are to start by covering yourself head to toe is wonderful written works of slut, whore, skank, fuck here etc want every description of yourself that made you wet on you body. Including your face make shore to have something on each cheek and on your forehead.

Then give yourself some breast bondage and nipple clamps. A gag in your mouth. Stockings garters but no underwear. Followed by some heel's.

Now the fun bit insert you double dildo into your ass all the way. Followed by grabbing your blackout lenses , and another dildo in a purse.

Now put on a coat, scarf and shades. Then head out for a self isolating walk of exercise. Once you have found a nice location you fell comfortable at put in your black out lenses. Sit for 5 minutes. Then take out your dildo and fuck your pussy and push out the double dildo enough to grab so you can fuck your ass.

Once completed put the dildo away and push you your double dildo all the way back in.

Then remove your lenses after a 5 minute wait and head home.

You will never see or know if someone watched you. But will listen so hard just incase will be a big thrill.
LeeXi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 04:45 PM   #12
Nikkiii

thank you so much for all the dares, even while i was away!!!

i will get to them as soon as possible (the once possible for me at the moment)
bad news... i am basically locked inside my house... only important activities are allowed outside (and apparently trying to be a slut isnt categorized as being important! ) also work is done completely in home office now.

the few reports left will be posted this week :3 as soon as i get to it!

dares possible for me at the moment:

Self isolation Stuffing and Shame
sensory-deprivation-with-toys (at night)
voice dialing (i have a few questions so i will pm you when i think about doing it )
Breast bondage

the others may need to wait till corona passes by .... or at least weakens a lot... since the most i am allowed to do is go buy food, go to the doctor if necessary, and go for walks with distance to other people...

i am so sorry for my shitty timing

was fun with you guys <3
Old 03-22-2020, 02:42 PM   #13
Taz55
Distinguished Member

These are rather easy and designed to work with your quarantine.

Medical Mask:
If you have a medical mask or scarf. Take it with you when going for food, but underneath you should be wearing a ball gag along with writing the word “Whore”‘with your mouth being the O. For added fun wear your plug and vibe as well. When you go to do your quarantine supply run at the local store this is how you should be, on your way back you can remove the mask/scarf. Make sure condoms and large cucumbers are part of the supplies you buy

Isolation:
Indoors can be rather boring so to keep you busy if you see any mention of the virus from news, text or otherwise. You must edge. And to make this more fun no toys or hands are allowed, find something to hump slut.
Old 03-24-2020, 01:50 AM   #14
JBee

You should try to keep fit whilst in isolation so that you are ready for action when this is all over.
I suggest doing this programme of exercises: https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/exercis...nute-workouts/ There are 6 in all, allowing for one rest day a week. Alternatively look online for workouts routines that fit your needs.
However you must do them nude (shoes are allowed if needed to prevent slipping) and either in front of a window or if possible in your yard/garden.

Some specific rules for certain exercises ( all exercises are detailed in the routines on the site)

For press-ups. Place a dildo on the floor so that when you come during each rep down it enters your pussy.
For tricep dips, bench dips and bridges put your butt plug on the floor so that it enters your ass as you come down.
For squats, rocket jumps, star jumps and burpees. Do these with a butt plug in. Every time the plug falls out you have to edge once
For close grip wall push ups stick a suction cup clock to the wall. Deep throat it as you do each rep.
For planking get your biggest dildo and put it on the floor so that it enters your push if you can't hold the position. No lube. If the toy goes in your puss you must edge.
Old 03-24-2020, 01:59 PM   #15
JBee

In the morning roll a dice and edge that many times. Time how long it takes.

In the evening. Blindfold yourself and put in earplugs. You now have to masturbate to orgasm in as close to the time it took to complete the edges as possible.

For every 30 seconds under the time you must edge once in front of a window whilst blindfolded. You can do this at night or during the day, but the curtains must be open and if at night the light must be on.
For every 30 seconds over the time cum once in front of a window with your tits tied. Same rules as with the edges.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, fun, public, reports, slut