Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-06-2015, 12:56 AM   #151
NerdyGirl

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
    yes
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
    yes
  3. have you ever flashed?
    yes
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
    yes
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
    yes
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
    yes
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
    yes
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
    yes
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
    yes
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
    yes
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
    yes
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
    yes
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
    yes
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside?
    yes. Kind of.
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
    yes. Kind of.
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
    maybe
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
    maybe
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
    yes
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
    yes
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
    yes. Would totally do it.
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
    I feel inspired.

Likes: semi-public, short-duration full public, flashing, nudity, masturbation, risk of getting caught or having clothes stolen.
Maybe: very public, sex, embarrassing, school, light pain, high risk of being caught, anything not in my likes or limits.
Limits: pics, meeting up, orgasm denial, lengthy dares, heavy pain, permanent, and anything dangerous.
NerdyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 05:35 AM   #152
master timo
getDare Sweetheart

1.does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
yes
2.have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
yes
3.have you ever flashed?
yes
4.have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
yes i mooned my ex boss
5.have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
yes
6.have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
yes
7.have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
yes
8.have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
yes
9.have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
yes
10.have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
no
11.have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
yes partly nked in a car
12.have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
car yes boat
13.have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
yes
14.have you ever tied yourself up outside?
no
15.have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
no
16.would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
yes
17.would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
yes
18.have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
yes
19.have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
yes
20.does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
no
21.did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
master timo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 01:48 PM   #153
Spoiled panties
getDare Sweetheart

[LIST=1][*]does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
Yes[*]have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
Yes[*]have you ever flashed?
Yes[*]have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
Yes multiply people or all ages and sex[*]have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
Yes[*]have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
Yes[*]have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
Yes[*]have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
Yes[*]have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
Yep once had to walk to the corner store naked in full daytime[*]have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
No[*]have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
Yes full naked in all except plane[*]have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
Same as above[*]have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
Yes been giving and reviving end once did a dare with one of my girls for a road trip way there I drive she had to make me cum way back she drove I had to make her cum who ever got the other to cum the most won [*]have you ever tied yourself up outside?
Yes[*]have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
Yes no blindfold through[*]would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?[*]would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?[*]have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? Yes[*]have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? Not yet[*]does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
Yea I have done this but not in a crowded place [*]did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) thinking about going outside now naked of course

Limits
Pictures and videos, other people,

Feel free to message us even if you just want to talk

Kik spoiledpanties
Spoiled panties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 11:22 AM   #154
Melfeelinbrave

[*]does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes the idea does [*]have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes twice. No-one knew. All day at work made me feel very horny[*]have you ever flashed? no[*]have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? no[*]have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?no[*]have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?no[*]have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?no[*]have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? no[*]have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?no[*]have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?no, I used to strip for my ex[*]have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?no[*]have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?no[*]have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?no[*]have you ever tied yourself up outside?no[*]have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?no [*]would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?maybe[*]would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?maybe[*]have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?no[*]have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?no[*]does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? yes the idea turns me on. doubt I'd ever have the courage to[*]did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) If I do I will
Melfeelinbrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 05:24 AM   #155
rickead

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? yes
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? yes
have you ever flashed? yes
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? no I think
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? yes
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? yes
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? yes
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? no
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? no
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? no
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? no
have you ever tied yourself up outside? no
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? no
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? maybe
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? maybe
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? no
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? yes changing room
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? It turns me on. Maybe
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) Yes
Limits: family, friends, pics, full public, cam, pee, poo

Toys: o-gag/ball gag, collar, nipple clamps, small plug, double cockring, vibrating plug, wooden spoon, rope, anal beads, anal hook, dick vibrator, blindfold, hand/ankle cuffs.
rickead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 12:47 PM   #156
Josianne

1.does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
YES
2.have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
yes
3.have you ever flashed?
yes
4.have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
yes
5.have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
yes
6.have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
yes
7.have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
no
8.have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
no
9.have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
yes
10.have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
no
11.have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
yes, in a car and boat
12.have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
yes, drive my car totally naked
13.have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
yes, suck my ex bf in the car while he drive
14.have you ever tied yourself up outside?
no
15.have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
no
16.would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
maybe
17.would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
maybe
18.have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
yes
19.have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
yes
20.does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
that turn me on, but not sure i will try it
21.did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
yes

Like : Semi-public, public.
Dislike : Stupid guy who think you are a slut cause your are a girl.
Limit: poo, piss, puke, pic/vid/cam
Josianne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 01:29 PM   #157
QueenSlut
getDare Devil

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes.
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes.
  3. have you ever flashed? No.
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? No.
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? No.
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes.
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? No.
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes.
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? No.
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? No.
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? No.
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? No.
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? No.
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? No. I wish.
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No. I wish though.
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Yes.
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Yes.
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? On accident.
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? Yes, hidden though.
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? Yes and yes.
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
    Yes it did and I probably will later.

I do not own anyone nor will I give you dares.

21 | Female | Submissive

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
PM Dares

Denied for: 372 days.
Edges: 16/288
*denied since November 24th, 2016*

*I reach message limit often.
*NO KIK.*
QueenSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 04:23 PM   #158
TimeslipxX
getDare Sweetheart

Absolutely
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
I'm currently going commando.
have you ever flashed?
No, I haven't.
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
Not yet.
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
Not yet
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
Planning on it tonight.
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
Yeah
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
Yeah
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
Yeah
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
Yeah
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
A car. The others would be fun.
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
Yeah, I have.
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
No
have you ever tied yourself up outside?
No
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
No
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
Maybe
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
Maybe
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
Not yet.
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
Not yet.
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
Not really.
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
I do really want to go outside and get naked now.

Please take the time to read my likes and dislikes, I take the time to read yours!

Yes that is me in my avatar and profile pic.

Loves: Nudity, pics(no face), semi/hidden public, clothing control
Limits: Crossdressing, makeup, pee/poo, mess, toothpaste, diapers, anal/insertion, wedgies, beastality, bondage, body writing, facials, cum eating.
TimeslipxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 12:03 AM   #159
novice_girl

yes
    Lots
    A few times yes
    Doesnt really count as flashing if youre not seen!
    Yes, tits
    Only on my own property
    Depends what counts as exposed....not completely exposed but wearing such a thin shirt that my nipples, areola are totally visible
    No
    Yes
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
    Yes
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
    Car, yes
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
    Car
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
    Yes both in a car
    No
    No
    I have yes but it was pretty secluded
    Again I have somewhere really secluded though
    Quite a few people yes
    No
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
    Umm...the idea of being on my hands and knees in a crowded public place makes me worry about hygiene! But the rest of it yes it turns me on. I would consider it if it were legal and depending on other things too.

Specific: orgasm control, hidden public, name calling, body-writing, clamps/clothes pegs, spanking, a (low) chance of being caught, dressing up to go out...

Limits: dangerous/permanent/illegal, knives, pics, needles, bathroom-related, blood, age-play, time-extended, messy, sleep deprivation.

I like pushing myself but safety comes first! I'm not into dice dares.
novice_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 07:18 PM   #160
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? yes
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? yes
have you ever flashed? yes
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? yes
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? yes paints off no underwear, and also fully nude.
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? yes but wearing a buttplug
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? yes paints and underwear off .
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? yes in the woods
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? no
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? yes car
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? yes
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? yes
have you ever tied yourself up outside? no
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? I want to try to sometime soon.
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? yes
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? yes if they were nice.
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? yes
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? no but i think id like it.
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? I may try if my face is covered
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) It makes me horny to do it yes, I may do it tonight.
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME
Robert_Z_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 10:43 AM   #161
sydneyy190

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?- yes
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?- yes
have you ever flashed?- no but want to
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?-no want to
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?- no but want to
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?- no but want to
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?- no but want to
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?- no want to
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?- no but would love it
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?- no
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?- yes
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?- no but i want to
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?- no but want it
have you ever tied yourself up outside?- i want to but haven't
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?- no but want it
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?- yes
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?- yes
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?- no but want to
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?- no but want it
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)- i would love it and yes it did but want a dare to do it
sydneyy190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 12:12 AM   #162
DiaperedKittyBoy

Yes
    Yes
    Nope
    Nope
    Not a body part while walking, but I've walked outside at night with my diaper partially exposed before. I have edged outside before, though!
    Nope
    Nope
    Nope
    Not for irl dares. For dares here, I've gotten naked plenty of times.
    N/A
    Kinda? Swim trunks don't really count, though.
    Nope
    Nope, but I really want to give a blowjob in a car ;3
    Nope
    Nope
    Maybe, if I trusted the person very well.
    See above.
    Nope
    Nope
    Hell yeah! But only if it were legal!
    Yes, but I don't have any ideas.
DiaperedKittyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 02:15 AM   #163
Sanpow
Distinguished Member

Yes
    once - didn't like the feeling.
    sure
    no
    yes
    yes (if you don't count shoes...)
    yes
    no
    sure
    just on webcam not in reallife
    does "cock out through fly" mean partially naked? In this case - yes
    no
    no
    no
    no
    hm... if it's well hidden and i can realy trust this person: I think yes!
    same as above... but have to feel much safer
    just on webcam
    see above
    that sounds hot! But even if it's legal i might get scared about all the pics that would be taken or friends that would know... if i can be sure there won't any pics and it won't inflict my reallife in any kind ever i might accept (but that's impossible^^)
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) not more than before

Limits/Likes moved into my Blog

PM-Dares

[/center]
Sanpow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 06:15 AM   #164
jessy69

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes !! I like to be nude outside
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes
  3. have you ever flashed? Yes
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Perhaps, I don't know but I hope !!
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes ... More than 1 kilometer, four or five time ...
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes !!
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Not until now ...
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? No
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Partially in a bus and in a train, totally in a car
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?Yes, a car, totally
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? No
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? Yes
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No for blindfolded but yes for totally naked
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Why not ...
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Why not
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? No
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? No
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? Why not ...
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) Oh yeeeesss !!! But I can't now because I am at work ...

Last edited by jessy69; 07-01-2015 at 01:53 AM.
jessy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 09:21 PM   #165
TimDawg

YES!
    Yes.
    Yes
    Yes. One time it started with a girl down the hall flashing me with her bra on. The more I showed her, the more she showed me!
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes. I was dared to get naked (and stay naked for a round) during a truth or dare game. After that, a girl was dared to go topless. I was starting to get hard. Then the very hot girl next to me is dared to suck my dick until I cum in front of the group!
    Yes
    Yes, once I had my penis exposed while driving
    No
    No
    No
    Maybe
    Maybe
    Yes
    Yes, on a nude beach
    Yes that turns me on, but I doubt I would ever do it.
    Now I want to go outside, get naked and masturbate until I cum! Maybe I will!
TimDawg is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, car, exhibisinism, naked, outdoor, slam