Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Who should lose control of their orgasms?
**Mandi** 228 53.65%
Shadowice0823 197 46.35%
Voters: 425. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-27-2013, 03:40 AM   #61
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare... View Post
If you did, I would definitely, definitely vote for you to lose I smell revenge...

And don't lie, you'd vote for her no matter what

I hope you win, Mandi! Much more interesting for you to win- I really want to see how shadow will cope with being teased, for once. Though he has been quite nice to me, actually... but he does keep sending me flicks. So serves him right
Haha he actually said he knew you would vote for him due to the flicks! And I hope I win as well, would definitely be more interesting than if Shadow won as I am used to being denied and teased and he is not.

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 03:43 AM   #62
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

ALSO my pics are not bribery (: I'm not saying that I will send or post more if you vote for me. There is nothing stopping people from voting for me and then also seeing my pictures. If they were only available to those who voted for me then I would consider it bribery, but in it's current form it is just a well thought out marketing strategy it's the same as PMing someone asking them to vote for you, or creating a blog post, and those wouldn't be considered bribery.

Anyways, Shadow said it was okay before we even posted the thread.. And one of them is his desktop background so I don't think he is complaining much (:

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 07-27-2013, 06:53 AM   #63
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Quote:
If you did, I would definitely, definitely vote for you to lose I smell revenge...

And don't lie, you'd vote for her no matter what

I hope you win, Mandi! Much more interesting for you to win- I really want to see how shadow will cope with being teased, for once. Though he has been quite nice to me, actually... but he does keep sending me flicks. So serves him right
If I hadnt deleted the mail when my box was full I would paste the small part where you admitted you actually enjoy those flicks! I never really did count on your vote though I figured you would want to see me squirm after all I have teased you i would guess about 200 of those flicks in your count are from me alone, and I would do it all over again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Mandi** View Post
ALSO my pics are not bribery (: I'm not saying that I will send or post more if you vote for me. There is nothing stopping people from voting for me and then also seeing my pictures. If they were only available to those who voted for me then I would consider it bribery, but in it's current form it is just a well thought out marketing strategy it's the same as PMing someone asking them to vote for you, or creating a blog post, and those wouldn't be considered bribery.

Anyways, Shadow said it was okay before we even posted the thread.. And one of them is his desktop background so I don't think he is complaining much (:
Ya I knew about those pictures beforehand, and said it was ok they actually made it a much closer race. She was sad the handicap was pretty much all gone before they got approved then they brought her back and its been within 4-5 votes the whole time! Now quit using that information against me feel like im self incriminating myself talking to you Mandi!

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 07:11 AM   #64
twotothetenth
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to twotothetenth

Quote:

OK, I admin bribery is not the right word. It's more like free beer at political rallies And since Shadow is okay with that, then who am I not to be. Still not sure who I'll vote for, I'll probably decide based on who's winning.

Looking for a sub

Teased and denied by girls since May 7

Likes: masturbation/orgasm control and denial, occasional anal, some pain (especially spanking, nipple torture), light bondage, exercise
Dislikes/punishments: more pain (esp cbt, toothpaste) , lines, corner time
Limits: public, pics/cam, involving other people, all the usual stuff and probably a lot of other shit
Toys: chastity cage, vibrator, prostate massager
PM Dares
twotothetenth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 07:33 AM   #65
Siren
getDare Succubus

Quote:
I hope I win as well, would definitely be more interesting than if Shadow won as I am used to being denied and teased and he is not.
That was my thinking, too; you already know what denial's like, but shadow doesn't. And plus I think it's funny when more dominant people find their roles reversed ^^ Oh, and nice pictures, btw... I agree it's not bribery. Hardly your fault if people choose to be influenced by that

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
If I hadnt deleted the mail when my box was full I would paste the small part where you admitted you actually enjoy those flicks! I never really did count on your vote though I figured you would want to see me squirm after all I have teased you i would guess about 200 of those flicks in your count are from me alone, and I would do it all over again.
Heh, such a shame you don't have that as proof It honestly wasn't the flicks that swayed my vote, though I was considering not voting at all because both of you voted Sarge to lose.

ama / discord / likes & limits

not looking to play with anyone

dislikes: granny panties, sloths, tea.

however much you use me baby come on use me more
Siren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 07:39 AM   #66
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
That was my thinking, too; you already know what denial's like, but shadow doesn't. And plus I think it's funny when more dominant people find their roles reversed ^^ Oh, and nice pictures, btw... I agree it's not bribery. Hardly your fault if people choose to be influenced by that
Thank you (: and exactly, completely not my fault!

Shadow actually suggested when I mentioned wanting to do a bet kind of thing like yours that you and I go up against each other! Haha. He thought it would be the only way I would have a chance at all but he was wrong on that.

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 07-27-2013, 07:48 AM   #67
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Quote:
Thank you (: and exactly, completely not my fault!

Shadow actually suggested when I mentioned wanting to do a bet kind of thing like yours that you and I go up against each other! Haha. He thought it would be the only way I would have a chance at all but he was wrong on that.
Yep and it would be plenty of fun you girls could get rid of the bribery part, and do anything for a vote. Just think you wouldnt have to worry about the guys or girls ganging up on 1 of you it would be split down the middle! Im not worried I still got high hopes those pictures wont work on everyone.

I love detailed reports
Old 07-27-2013, 07:54 AM   #68
Siren
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Quote:
Yep and it would be plenty of fun you girls could get rid of the bribery part, and do anything for a vote. Just think you wouldnt have to worry about the guys or girls ganging up on 1 of you it would be split down the middle! Im not worried I still got high hopes those pictures wont work on everyone.
Ooh, now that would be interesting. I've no idea which way it would go. Ha, I can just imagine how hard some people would find it to decide, particularly if neither of us gave any, uh, "gifts" to help sway the vote It'd certainly be fun to try it at some point.

ama / discord / likes & limits

not looking to play with anyone

dislikes: granny panties, sloths, tea.

however much you use me baby come on use me more
Siren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 07:55 AM   #69
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Oh Shadow, don't get your hopes up too high. They will work on more people than not (:

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 07-27-2013, 08:02 AM   #70
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Ooh, now that would be interesting. I've no idea which way it would go. Ha, I can just imagine how hard some people would find it to decide, particularly if neither of us gave any, uh, "gifts" to help sway the vote It'd certainly be fun to try it at some point.
It would be interesting. Seeing as how you send voice recordings (and I don't) and I also don't send pics revealing anything much more than I have in my album pics I don't think I would have much to use in the way of bribery though! Maybe pics to each person who voted in my favor with their name written on me? Best I can think of at the moment!

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 07-27-2013, 08:08 AM   #71
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

The funny part to me is that if Mandi had been dared to post those pictures instead of doing it on her own behalf, i'm not sure she would have

To an extent, shadowice already won
Old 07-27-2013, 08:15 AM   #72
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilohs_candy View Post
The funny part to me is that if Mandi had been dared to post those pictures instead of doing it on her own behalf, i'm not sure she would have

To an extent, shadowice already won
You're right about one thing, I never post pictures for dares. So I guess in that aspect you could say Shadow had a little victory.

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 07-27-2013, 10:17 AM   #73
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Quote:
You're right about one thing, I never post pictures for dares. So I guess in that aspect you could say Shadow had a little victory.
Haha a personal victory indeed, but I think everyone else wins as well they just have to be sad its my name on your chest and not theirs!

I love detailed reports
Old 07-27-2013, 10:18 AM   #74
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Haha a personal victory indeed, but I think everyone else wins as well they just have to be sad its my name on your chest and not theirs!
True true.

Everyone also wins if you lose, I'm not saying that as a bribe, I'm just saying it would be a treat for everyone to see you have to submit for once (:

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 07-27-2013, 11:18 AM   #75
Bubblez

*Puts on cheer outfit and grabs pompoms*

Goo... Shadow! :3

Bubblez is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk