Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 10-22-2018, 05:35 PM   #241
pantydabbler

Name: Somyar
Race: lightforged elf
Weapon: sword an shield
Ability: lightbound spirits, the spirits of dead animal given form by the light to aid its champion in his fight distracting enemys for a short while, dealing minor damage or absorbing a little of the enemies attacks

Special note: as i dont love alone please keep the any eventual punishemts easy to clean(atleast the room), and short ish in time to complete thx in advance.

Just as the adventurers are trying to figure our a new plan of attack to bring down their deadly fow a silver line splits the air behind the dark one opening a portal of shinging light. Out of the portal jump 2 dogs seemingly made of light and rush the dark one jumping on him and attempting to pin him to thw ground.

As the adventures try to figure out whats going on a second line splits the air opening a portal next to shana. Out of this portal steps an tall elf with golden silver armor and shield. Drawing his sword which starts to glow brightly he smiles and says "please tell me you havent had all the fun without me"

punishments: diaper in public(only pee), messy underwear, pictures/cam(no face), underwear controll

Limits: public, friend/family, anyone finding out, swirlies, heavy-pain, toys, poo eatin/play and pee drinking , anal, cum eating

kik: pantydabbler

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70330

Last edited by pantydabbler; 10-23-2018 at 01:52 AM.
pantydabbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 02:53 PM   #242
KinkNameWithNumbers

Torden recovered from the hit and prepared to jump back at The Dark One but was interrupted when a portal opens in front of him.

If light dogs are successful at pinning The Dark One: Torden uses the opening created by the dogs to launch a series of Bolts at the pinned enemy while awaiting further instruction from his team.

If the dogs are unsuccessful: Torden Lightning Forms above his opponent and uses his Thunderclap in an attempt to push his opponent to the ground. He then follows this up by launching Bolts at The Dark One until he lands on his opponents armor with a lightning punch.

Likes/Limits - Toys/Accessories - BDSM Test

I will give a write up of any dare I accept, either through a blog post or PM
If I do not complete the dare word for word for any reason, I will add one day to my chastity time
If my report is not satisfactory, tell me why to add two days
If I do not complete a dare, I will add three days
If chastity time is to be added while not caged, the time is tripled

Not currently caged
KinkNameWithNumbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 12:52 PM   #243
BondageLisa
getDare Sweetheart

Iris is content with her human shield and decides to just continue her nap

Lisa | 24 | Female | Submissive

Click here for Likes, Dislikes, Limits, PM Dares and other important info

Not looking for submissives
Not Looking for a mommy/daddy

BondageLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 03:54 PM   #244
Bloxo
getDare Devil

The Dark One is weakened...our heroes are fighting...can they beat him and liberate the kingdom...or will they ultimately fail and fall into ruin...or worse death?!

The heroes regroup mid fight to re-strategise!

As they are doing so and the Dark One is steadying himself for another onslaught...a pillar of light splits the air behind the dark one...
2 dogs of light pounce on him...not causing him damage but holding our foe at bay so the heroes have time to think!

Torden uses this opportunity to fire his customary lightning bolts at the dark one, further stunning him and draining his strength!

As the adventures try to figure out whats going on a second line splits the air opening a portal next to Shana. Out of this portal steps an tall elf with golden silver armour and shield. Drawing his sword which starts to glow brightly he smiles and says "please tell me you haven't had all the fun without me"

The heroes don't know how to react...but they have a new warrior to help in the fight, and a tank to aid Nolon!

While the heroes are group Iris continues to offer no help and hides like a coward in the cell she was kept...

After a quick huddle the heroes break...their plan set!

Griffin begins with a volley of arrows, trying to wear the dark one down and find kinks in his armour...

Krill begins to pepper the dark one with his spells, trying to inflict max damage lobbing firebombs...

Shana Switches to her...ice magic! Surprise surprise...She tries to freeze his feet and hands to see what effect she can have!...

Nolon and Somyar ran straight on at the giant warrior, sword and lance raised and ready for combat!...

This initial volley caused a massive groan from the dark one, feeling injury...his armour starting to fail...his strength sapped...

It was time to kick it up a notch...

As the Dark One freed himself from the Dogs of light...he begin to move forward to face our two melee warriors!
Shana quickly switched to her blinding magic which left him still and unable to see, he tried waving his sword...

Nolon and Somyar used their chance and parried the sword with all their might! The blade slipped from the Dark Ones grasp and flew threw the air!

Griffin gave Krill the sign and Krill used his magic to teleport Griffin behind him and then continued with his spell onslaught! The molten balls of fire thrown with such intensity, the Dark Ones armour glowed red...

Shana switched back to the ice magic...aiming for the Dark Ones feet specifically and success! She froze the beast where he stood crippling his manoeuvrability!

Torden used this chance and Lightning Forms above his opponent and uses his Thunderclap in an attempt to push his opponent to the ground. He then follows this up by launching Bolts at The Dark One until he lands on his opponents armour with a lightning punch...even though he doesn't knock him to the ground he causes severe damage!

Griffin then executed his ultimate plan!
Removing the Jewelled Dagger from it's sleeve he plunged the weapon into the Dark Ones neck, the super heated armour crumbled before the deadly weapon...the blow strikes!

The Dark One reeling in pain...Nolon and Somyar dug their weapons in, they carved up his insides, blood spewing from his wounds the Dark One collapsed...

"WARRIOR's Shooow MErcy..." The Dark One life force escaped...

Next outside the castle something wonderful happened...the dark clouds evaporated allowing the sun to shine through! The forest was now a much nicer place, the people in the streets cheered knowing that they were liberated, music was played, mead was drunk...the long battle was over!

Lilith walked down to meet the heroes in the middle of the arena, her warriors shadowing her, having finished off the Dark Ones soldiers...

"Congratulations my heroes, my saviours, my liberators...you have saved the kingdom...and now I may take my place on the throne, finally claiming this kingdom my own..."

The warriors circled our Heroes...and drew their swords, trapping them within a bladed circle!

"Now...you are my slaves...Oh Iris!"

Iris liberated herself from her solitude..."Yes my Mistress..."

The heroes looked stunned! What is going on? Why is Iris allied with this new Queen?

"Your magic will help me...destroy these heroes and take your place at the side of my throne, my loyal pet" Lilith pats Iris on the head, Iris smiles warmly...once the patting stopped her gaze shifted to the heroes...and her smile became evil...

Summoning the dark energy Iris opened a portal to the spirits, calling forth one to destroy her former allies...

But Somyar had other ideas...quickly using a light portal he travelled to the spirit realm while Iris had the gateway open, he summoned his own creatures of light to counteract the darkness!

There was a mighty explosion! A blinding light and then utter darkness...

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 04:17 PM   #245
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Default Act 2...a new foe

Nolon opened his eyes to see the sky above him...he looked to the left and to the right, his vision blurred, but he saw green fields, as his vision began to focus and he could see his companions laying near him...he springs to his feet...

Everyone is there unconscious, including Iris!

Others started to stir...

"What happened?" Krill mumbled slightly while coming to his senses...

"Urggh...Darkness and Light cancel each other out, when I entered the dark zone and unleashed my creatures of light...well it must have thrown us through a portal...to wherever this is..." Somyer interjected...

Iris began to rise...she tried to call upon her magic! But nothing happened...she had lost her powers! She turned and ran!

Torden was having none of it, he lightning formed over and stopped her in her tracks...shaking his head, she stopped

"Poof, let me gooo!" Iris screamed at him, but he stood firm in her path.

Shana walked over and grabbed her, "Now little elf...you are mine! I told you all she couldn't be trusted!"

"What do we do with her now?" Griffin inquired...

"We make her our slave!" Shana had an evil glint in her eye, she then used her ice magic to freeze Iris's clothes...giving them a flick they shattered, leaving Iris in her underwear, white with gold trim.

Iris blushed heavily, looking at the ground with an angry expression but knowing when she was beaten...

"What now?" Asked Nolon...

"I think we try to escape the forest, maybe the Dark One's barrier has fallen?" Suggested Griffin.

"I'm afraid it hasn't...I still feel it's force...we are trapped in this realm, and not only that...the realm has changed under Lilith's influence..."

"Is that why the sky is turning pink with sparkles?" Nolon pointed to the sky, the changing hue started our adventurers.

"We have a new foe now...It looks like we must continue the fight" Krill commented.

It wasn't a second after that when the ground shook...it started to crack, the realm was transforming!

"Stay together!" Shouted Griffin, the heroes grouping in a huddle...the world around them was shifting...all that was there before was changing, trees became boulders, hedges became hills, mountains became streams...everything was different...and had a sickly sweet hue about it, sparkling and pinkish...with a darkness behind it...

After a few moments things started to settle down...what once was a grassy plain they stood upon was now desert sands...but pink sand sparkling...

Our heroes needed to move, needed to escape this new world...where would they head?

North was heading deeper into the desert...
South they could see a cave...
East they could see some forest in the distance...
West was a river...

Which direction would they choose to go?

PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Old 10-25-2018, 08:58 PM   #246
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

"I.....I don't know which way I want to go. I will defer to the group on this one." Nolon was thoroughly stumped. This Lilith was now in charge. Just who was she? At least the party was reunited at last. He was relieved to see Krill....oh it was nice to see Griffin and Shana again too. He didn't really recognize any of the newcomers though, except that he noticed that most of them had helped out in the battle against the dark one. He stood around hoping his companions might figure out which way to go. As he stood, he admired his new clothing that he picked up from the tailor. It was definitely worth every bit of what he went through to get it.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 09:22 AM   #247
SmashNSplat

Krill looked over the now relatively large group of people, rubbing his forehead a little. So they now had a mute spellcaster in Torden, a stranger with some form of light and darkness power in the new stranger, and a semi nude 'slave' that caused Krill to avert his eyes immediately.

Not to mention, Lillith was now in control. And, with the control she had over the landscape, it felt like they were playing her game. Speaking of...

"I think avoiding the desert makes sense. We're all tired and trudging through sand wont help," He sighed. "I'd recommend following the river, it might lead us to a village or something."

With his contribution made, his eyes settled on Nolon. He was wearing a new set of clothes that made him look pretty fancy. He was walking towards the subject of his awful flirtation before he could stop himself.

"Hey, glad to see you're safe," He mumbled as he positioned himself beside Nolon. "You look good."
Limits - Family | Public | Blackmail | Social Suicide
PM Dares
Kik: GungedGonads
Profile Pic Is Me
SmashNSplat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 06:02 PM   #248
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Our journey started in the forest. I think its only fair we return to the forest

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 08:29 PM   #249
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

His plan worked, but now someone else had taken over.

Recovering from this shift in nightmare, Griffin was disappointed that he is still stuck and couldn't return to his people. See their new companion wave a letter in his face, he read it and met his new party member.

"Oh I'm sorry for mistaking you for the wizards brother. It looks like your help will be greatly needed."

Looking around, Griffin considered the desert, but his companions convinced him otherwise.
"Then lets try the river as Krill suggested. We are worn out and low or without our magic. Getting to a town we can see if the history has changed, if it's just a change of serenity, or worse the occupants of this land

Then there was iris to deal with. Although not happy about having a "slave" per say, espically one of his on kind, he had to admit to the party what had occurred in the library and saw her uselessness in the battle with the dark one. (Internally he's a bit surprised that Iris and Shana get along better given their selfish and "pranking" ways.)

"Once we fix this land (again) we shall turn her over to the elven council for her treason."

Griffin looks to the sky and ground.
("Pink, he though. Not a bad color, but not something I'd like forever.")
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 10-28-2018 at 03:53 PM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 07:49 AM   #250
KinkNameWithNumbers

Torden looked around bewildered, wondering where the party had been sent off to. He was surrounded but neither Krill nor Griffin seemed wary of the other members so he elected not to attack. With no immediate danger present, Torden took the opportunity to properly present his letter to Griffin.

The yogurt I got didn't so much pour as it did flop out of it's container. I had to smush it against my head to prevent it from falling to the floor in one chunk. After letting it sit for a few minutes I did my cock spanks. My hand still had some yogurt on it so that ended up splattering everywhere, leaving me with quite the clean up task.

Likes/Limits - Toys/Accessories - BDSM Test

I will give a write up of any dare I accept, either through a blog post or PM
If I do not complete the dare word for word for any reason, I will add one day to my chastity time
If my report is not satisfactory, tell me why to add two days
If I do not complete a dare, I will add three days
If chastity time is to be added while not caged, the time is tripled

Not currently caged
KinkNameWithNumbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 08:23 AM   #251
pantydabbler

well.. a pink sky thats something new... so shana somyar says: I would like to point out im against slavery. But she did try to betray you guys and should be punished, maybe its a good idea to tie her up before her powers return and she can do so again. In any case one cant object to this view he says staring at iris.

after listening to other peoples opion he interject: i agree we should probaly keep moving and i would vote against moving futher into the desert unprepared. What ever we end up chosing lets see if we can get some aid, closing his eyes he attems to summon a spirit animal.

If succesfull(host)
Spoiler:
a portal opens above the adventurers spawning a glowing eagle. This eagle will scout ahead and hopefully warn us if some is tryign to ambush us.

If unsuccesfull(host)
Spoiler:
a silver line splits the air sputters and dissapears, a few moments later another appears sputters and closes aswell. Somyar looks tired as he opens his eyes, their glow strongly deminished. Its no use whatever took iris her power mine is also gone. I cant seem to reach the light properly

punishments: diaper in public(only pee), messy underwear, pictures/cam(no face), underwear controll

Limits: public, friend/family, anyone finding out, swirlies, heavy-pain, toys, poo eatin/play and pee drinking , anal, cum eating

kik: pantydabbler

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70330

Last edited by pantydabbler; 10-27-2018 at 05:25 PM.
pantydabbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 05:27 PM   #252
Bloxo
getDare Devil

The party was weary and in need of some proper respite, also the river would be the most logical source of some much needed drinking water and possibly some animals to hunt, or plants they could salvage for food.

Iris had her wrists bound and did little to struggle, outnumbered and without her powers she was now little more than a pack horse for the group and now the butt of their jokes and relief of their frustrations, with enough time maybe she could be trained to play an instrument and join Nolon as a bard...or maybe she would seek some kind of revenge...or fall victim to some deadly beast...only time would tell, her silence and inaction was sealing her fate...

The party headed off, somyar sent an eagle scout out ahead of the group, through his spirit vision he could see that the river was indeed wide, the water looked clean, there were no signs of animals but was some reeds and plant life dotted around it...the coast looked clear...for the present.

Reaching the flowing body of water the party decided to rest, they started a fire and made camp as best they could, the calming sound of the flowing waves sent them all into a calm and restful sleep...

Morning came, our heroes feeling rested...safe for once, or so they believed.
They had no idea of the layout of this land, everything had been so distorted that they didn't know which way to go, unlike the forest the path was not as linear, they would have more choices along the way until they had a bearing on Lilith's castle.

Nolon was sat on a large stone, he was skimming some stones along the surface of the river rather unsuccessfully, dangling bare feet into the water, feeling it's cooling and soothing effect...but suddenly his world began to shake! The 'stone' beneath him began to rise!

The party turned when he cried out...he was sat on a giant Hippo and this beast seemed not only scary...but hungry too...seeing it's jaws open this was not a regular hippo, but one with sharp teeth, it circled trying to shake Nolon off it's back...it stamped it's feet and to the parties dismay...this started to crack the ground in a most spectacular fashion, pools of slime rose through the cracks, the river began to become polluted and go from it's bluish hue to one of pink...

Things only got worse from there...Soon other 'stones' began to rise from the surface of the river and more great Hippo's emerged, each one adding to the cracked ground...making the area a veritable slime pit!

Nolon was trapped, afraid to jump off the Hippo for fear of being not only injured by the fall, but trampled or eaten by the menacing beast!

With more Hippo's snapping their hungry jaws...how would our heroes save Nolon and fight off the thick armoured and massive foes?

Once you have determined how you fight please vote on which way to proceed:

1. Upstream
2. Downstream
3. Find a way to cross the river
4. Return to the Desert from where you came

PM DARES!

Old 10-30-2018, 05:53 AM   #253
SmashNSplat

[I'm not sure if Krill has any magic left, so I'll come up with an idea for if I have and if I haven't]

With Magic:
Seeing Nolon in a dangerous position, Krill acts more on his instincts that he normally would. He uses his magic to create a small bridge like arch of magical energy that went passed the hippo that Nolon had ended up on.

He planned to run across the bridge as fast as he could, grabbing Nolon as he went and dragging him onto the other side of the river. Then, once Nolon was safe, he would start to use his spells to deal with the hippos that would still cause an issue for them all.

He took a short breath, looked towards Nolon and began to run across the bridge he had made.

Without Magic:
Looking at Nolon, Krill began to panic. He knew that his magic had been depleted and that he wouldn’t be able to save Nolon on his own, but he felt a near primal urge to help the man he had become fond of.

With a small hiss, he looked towards Shana. "Could you freeze the water?"

He then remembered that he and Shana didn’t have the most civil relationship, which probably wouldn’t have been helped with the fight they had gone through at the arena. But Krill was starting to panic.

"Please. You can, I don't know... Demand something of me later and I'll do it?"

He would regret it later, probably. But he couldn’t find it in himself to care at that moment.

After the fight, I'd say we go downstream.
Limits - Family | Public | Blackmail | Social Suicide
PM Dares
Kik: GungedGonads
Profile Pic Is Me
SmashNSplat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 08:05 AM   #254
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Panic! Panic! Oh no! Stuck on a hippo! Help! Nolon was too confused and terrified to really do anything productive, flailing around while trying not to fall off. "Someone get me down from here!"

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 10:50 AM   #255
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Hmmm i think i suggested the forest. I shout to the group. You can go first. This was your idea after all. Ill follow whoever makes it accross first. Unless everyone wants to follow me and go back to the forest!

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gunge, messy, roleplay