Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-09-2020, 09:15 PM   #1
rachael20013

Default new here

hey, im 18f and i just started exploring what im into, so far it seems like i really like edging/slight bdsm/orgasm control. dont really have any toys except a vibrator - pls send dares!
rachael20013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 09:43 PM   #2
SageLeech
Longtime User

Best starting place it to put likes and limits in your signature so I dare you to do that.

Likes,Dislikes,Limits
My Tools

PM Dares

KIK: ieech
Twitter: @SageSwitches
SageLeech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 09:47 PM   #3
Lyb
getDare Addict

Since you're new lets explore a bit. Im going to go easy on something that maybe you haven't tried yet so you can see if you like it.

Let's do some light humiliation. Get naked and write whore on your forehead and dumb slut on your tits with lips stick so it's easy to remove. Then masturbate in front of a mirror while repeating "I am a slut" until you cum. You can go off script with the talking but keep the same spirit

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 12:36 AM   #4
lani_122
getDare Succubus

I like hidden public so that will be obvious. Go out for a 15 minutes walk with vibrator set to low in your pussy, go in a straight like so that you can't go home early. Also don't cum through that time.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 01:37 AM   #5
Devildom1994
getDare Sweetheart

Hello Rachael. Let's try some light bondage. Wear the highest heel you have and get 4 or 5 pieces of shoelaces to do a crotch rope. Let me know if you don't know how to do one. Put the vibrator on your clit and make sure it's well placed in the crotch rope. Use belts or scarves to tie your ankles and knees together. Make it really tight but not too tight to stop bloodflow.
Now, get on your knees and use another scarf to blindfold and a panties to gag yourself. Now turn on the vibrator and hold the heels and stay until you cum. If you let go of the heels, you shall spank yourself with a hairbrush 20 times on each cheeks.
Ask if you want any clarification or modification.

Devil ��

Likes: Pain play, Bondage, Public, Control, Insertions, Orgasm control/denial, Humiliation and degradation

Limits: Ageplay, Blackmail, roleplay, rape play

Kik: devildom1994

Proud Owner and Protector of Pouty_face
Devildom1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 08:28 PM   #6
rachael20013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devildom1994 View Post
Hello Rachael. Let's try some light bondage. Wear the highest heel you have and get 4 or 5 pieces of shoelaces to do a crotch rope. Let me know if you don't know how to do one. Put the vibrator on your clit and make sure it's well placed in the crotch rope. Use belts or scarves to tie your ankles and knees together. Make it really tight but not too tight to stop bloodflow.
Now, get on your knees and use another scarf to blindfold and a panties to gag yourself. Now turn on the vibrator and hold the heels and stay until you cum. If you let go of the heels, you shall spank yourself with a hairbrush 20 times on each cheeks.
Ask if you want any clarification or modification.

Devil ��

thanks sm!! that sounds v interesting and can't wait to try - if possible could you give more instructions on making the rope?
Old 02-10-2020, 08:28 PM   #7
rachael20013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
I like hidden public so that will be obvious. Go out for a 15 minutes walk with vibrator set to low in your pussy, go in a straight like so that you can't go home early. Also don't cum through that time.
i don't know how comfortable I feel about going out in public yet
Old 02-10-2020, 11:04 PM   #8
poiuytr

Default are you able to read PM?

I sent you a PM. Hope you havent missed it
Likes: control the life of a sub, punishments(feet, nipple and clit are my favs, but little forfeits too), humiliation, pain(from little moans to tears if sub is not enough dutyful according to her limits), teaching italian, with some punishments if there's a mistake
Dislikes: whimful subs ;-)
Experiences:i've had only another slave from real, but it was a very deep experience.
poiuytr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 12:03 AM   #9
Devildom1994
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachael20013 View Post
thanks sm!! that sounds v interesting and can't wait to try - if possible could you give more instructions on making the rope?
I've sent you a pm. Contact me if you have any questions or doubts.

Likes: Pain play, Bondage, Public, Control, Insertions, Orgasm control/denial, Humiliation and degradation

Limits: Ageplay, Blackmail, roleplay, rape play

Kik: devildom1994

Proud Owner and Protector of Pouty_face
Devildom1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 04:12 PM   #10
Keiichi18
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachael20013 View Post
hey, im 18f and i just started exploring what im into, so far it seems like i really like edging/slight bdsm/orgasm control. dont really have any toys except a vibrator - pls send dares!
Set a stopwatch on your phone/computer.

Hold the vibrator directly on your clit on low. Resist your orgasm for as long as you possibly can.

If you don't end up cumming, try again on the next lowest setting. Let us know which setting makes your cum and how long you managed to resist.
Keiichi18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk