getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   new here (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=380490)

rachael20013 02-09-2020 09:15 PM

new here

hey, im 18f and i just started exploring what im into, so far it seems like i really like edging/slight bdsm/orgasm control. dont really have any toys except a vibrator - pls send dares!

SageLeech 02-09-2020 09:43 PM

Best starting place it to put likes and limits in your signature so I dare you to do that.;)

Lyb 02-09-2020 09:47 PM

Since you're new lets explore a bit. Im going to go easy on something that maybe you haven't tried yet so you can see if you like it.

Let's do some light humiliation. Get naked and write whore on your forehead and dumb slut on your tits with lips stick so it's easy to remove. Then masturbate in front of a mirror while repeating "I am a slut" until you cum. You can go off script with the talking but keep the same spirit

lani_122 02-10-2020 12:36 AM

I like hidden public so that will be obvious. Go out for a 15 minutes walk with vibrator set to low in your pussy, go in a straight like so that you can't go home early. Also don't cum through that time.

Devildom1994 02-10-2020 01:37 AM

Hello Rachael. Let's try some light bondage. Wear the highest heel you have and get 4 or 5 pieces of shoelaces to do a crotch rope. Let me know if you don't know how to do one. Put the vibrator on your clit and make sure it's well placed in the crotch rope. Use belts or scarves to tie your ankles and knees together. Make it really tight but not too tight to stop bloodflow.
Now, get on your knees and use another scarf to blindfold and a panties to gag yourself. Now turn on the vibrator and hold the heels and stay until you cum. If you let go of the heels, you shall spank yourself with a hairbrush 20 times on each cheeks.
Ask if you want any clarification or modification.

Devil ��

rachael20013 02-10-2020 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devildom1994 (Post 3913193)
Hello Rachael. Let's try some light bondage. Wear the highest heel you have and get 4 or 5 pieces of shoelaces to do a crotch rope. Let me know if you don't know how to do one. Put the vibrator on your clit and make sure it's well placed in the crotch rope. Use belts or scarves to tie your ankles and knees together. Make it really tight but not too tight to stop bloodflow.
Now, get on your knees and use another scarf to blindfold and a panties to gag yourself. Now turn on the vibrator and hold the heels and stay until you cum. If you let go of the heels, you shall spank yourself with a hairbrush 20 times on each cheeks.
Ask if you want any clarification or modification.

Devil ��

thanks sm!! that sounds v interesting and can't wait to try - if possible could you give more instructions on making the rope?

rachael20013 02-10-2020 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lani_122 (Post 3913172)
I like hidden public so that will be obvious. Go out for a 15 minutes walk with vibrator set to low in your pussy, go in a straight like so that you can't go home early. Also don't cum through that time.

i don't know how comfortable I feel about going out in public yet

poiuytr 02-10-2020 11:04 PM

are you able to read PM?

I sent you a PM. Hope you havent missed it

Devildom1994 02-11-2020 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rachael20013 (Post 3913808)
thanks sm!! that sounds v interesting and can't wait to try - if possible could you give more instructions on making the rope?

I've sent you a pm. Contact me if you have any questions or doubts.

Keiichi18 02-11-2020 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rachael20013 (Post 3913119)
hey, im 18f and i just started exploring what im into, so far it seems like i really like edging/slight bdsm/orgasm control. dont really have any toys except a vibrator - pls send dares!

Set a stopwatch on your phone/computer.

Hold the vibrator directly on your clit on low. Resist your orgasm for as long as you possibly can.

If you don't end up cumming, try again on the next lowest setting. Let us know which setting makes your cum and how long you managed to resist.