Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-08-2022, 03:58 PM   #1
Moremaddie

Female 23f insertion punnishment

hey, I recently lost a forfiet that was a "no limit" instertion thread. To be cleat this is not actually no limits however it should be clear that this is a punnishment.

in addition, I am scheduled to get my nipples and clit pierced at the end of the week.

Basically anything is fair game. I can currently fist my ass (sort of) and pussy.

As of now I have 3 sizes of dildo large medium and small. 4 sizes of butt plug. a speculum, a few different vibrators, a toilet brush, 2 speculums, restraints, clamps etc. I am able to purchase things up to about $100 for this. I have a very sadistic partner whom I lost this forfiet to.
Old 11-08-2022, 11:52 PM   #2
Thursday
getDare Sweetheart

Let's start easy:
Insert your toilet brush in your cunt, with the bristles first. Make sure the brush is a new one or has never been used before.

Bonus: Put on a dress or a coat and go out in public with the brush inside you and your partner by your side.

Like: Femdom, Anal, Private Humiliation, Rules, Beeing told what to do / Beeing forced, forced feminization, forced bi, mild pain, degradation
Dislike: Sleeping Dares, Cum eating, Toothpaste, Denial
Limits: anything socially suicidal, pictures/voice/film, permanent, heavy pain/blood, messy, scat, piss play, public
Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 12:31 AM   #3
iHudson

You have to go to the tattoo parlor for your piercings wearing no panties and be plugged with the biggest butt plug you have

My loves,likes,dislikes,limits
PM Dares

Kik group:A year in Denial
iHudson is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to iHudson for this post:
Old 11-09-2022, 12:40 AM   #4
pluky
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
Let's start easy:
Insert your toilet brush in your cunt, with the bristles first. Make sure the brush is a new one or has never been used before.

Bonus: Put on a dress or a coat and go out in public with the brush inside you and your partner by your side.
I don't know in what world that's easy, just saying.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to pluky for this post:
Old 11-09-2022, 01:08 AM   #5
cruxvier

go to a bate shop and get a few dozen earthworms, you can rinse them off but don't let them drown, they should be squirming inside of you.
Old 11-09-2022, 07:05 AM   #6
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Purchase a large horse or k9 dildo so your partner can enjoy seeing you impale yourself on it.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 05:58 AM   #7
sissyxresser
Distinguished Member

Use both speculums 1 in ass 1 you get no panties you will be in a micro mini skirt when sitting your legs completely spread with your highest heels. The min time is 6 hours so hopefully you double or triple it

Loves crossdressing and high heels

Limits public,edging,anal during week, messy, toothpaste,pictures,diaper for now any body fluid

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70483

For time being diapers is a limit do to work and weather

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422376
My Kik is sissyxresser
sissyxresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 06:44 AM   #8
Willitfit

Can i ask your partner to tie you up fdau and blindfold you in front of the tv. You will recidive a buttplug in your ass for as long as your partner sees fit. He can watch tv or your ass... maybe use you as a foot stool.

Likes: insertion, anal, machine, sensory deprivation, e-stim, diy toys. Banter

I'm willing to think about ... or try anything . Maybe my limits or likes need more additions

Limits: things illegal, scat, pee, real pain...Like PAIN, blood, family, pics with face,
No underaged ppl.... ever

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Join today

Kik: willitfit87
Willitfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2022, 08:21 PM   #9
Moremaddie

Default Report

Hey, I've been bad and am doing this report very late. I've finally completed all of the tasks giving in this thread and private message.

I now have my clit and nipples pierced. I did wear a large plug while getting pierced. The person piercing thought it was funny but didn't think much of it.

I had a few toilet brush dares. for these I needed to stretch my pussy significantly before I could complete the tasks. The first toilet brush I stuck into my pussy and needed to walk around with it in. My sadist partner walked around quickly and made me keep up which was painful enough to put me in tears by the time I got home.

The second toilet bursh dare was to coat the brush in hot pepper and fuck myself with it for 5 minutes hard. I dont think I can fuck myself hard with the bush, so I did 7 minutes of slower fucking. It was painful enough that the last few minutes I was bound to the spreader bar and fucked to that I couldn't pull away.

Critter dares:
First dare was to insert eathworms which I did insert, however I removed them after an hour as I could feel them moving inside of me.

The second dare was much worse as it involved sticking leeches onto my labia, nipples and clit then mastubating to orgasm with a large dildo. I didn't realize how bloody this would get and was really uncomfortable with this. Thankfully the leeches were easy enough to remove but definetly left a mark.

Speculum dare was to insert the speculums for at least 6 hours. Instead I had them both if for 14 hours. I made sure to spend plenty of time in public places with the spreaders on display. this fely wierd and my ass/ vagina were leaking constantly to the point that I would leave horrible marks on any seat that I sat.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female, insertion, no limit, pain