Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-19-2010, 02:36 AM   #661
Sharp Nacelle
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Sharp Nacelle

I'm looking forward to the rest of this gave - sounds like it's going to get intense.
Anonymous secrets
My advert
Sharp Nacelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 02:40 AM   #662
ms_nudist
Account Banned

cnt wait for more
ms_nudist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 04:17 AM   #663
boyslave89

oooo - what did she ask? :P
boyslave89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 05:26 AM   #664
Lincoln.Amber
getDare Sweetheart

Yayy 2 more brilliant chapters and I've only been off for 2 days. Great work. However can I say

I want more!!!!
Lincoln.Amber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 01:43 PM   #665
2horny2sexy

awesome rach!! u are the god of cliffhangers...

Likes: orgasm denial, bondage, pain, bathroom control, ice, toothpaste
May do: soft anal, cum eating, pee, enema, shaving, messy
Don't like: long time dares.
Limits: Poo, involving other people, permanent.
2horny2sexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 02:28 PM   #666
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 75 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thanks again all commenters and thanks Kisunesoldier and Stormwalker22 for spotting the major error of names in the last chapters - this has now been changed - Thank You

Part 75 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

This is what Sarah asked Adam, How far would you be willing to go sexually with me and Laura? Adam thought for a second, he knew he must either answer truthfully or have the forfeit of a smaller dice and could possibly be asked the same or far worse question later by the group. He stood up boldly saying “I would do anything, with you or Laura providing you both were happy with it”. This came as a bit of a shock to the room and there were a few taken back faces.

After Adam had said this there were a few comments and chatting especially about Adam, Laura and Sarah and what the girls may want.

After a minute or 2 the game resumed and Adam asked John who was the lucky roller tonight rolling a 7. The next question was asked to Amber who rolled a 3 and her question from John was, How far are you preparing to go and how daring are you going to be with your task tomorrow, referring to the task set in chapter 65. The response John got was “Wait and see, you might be in for a little shock”. The room did not know if Amber had fulfilled John question and after a quick vote it was decided that the suspense she left was good enough.

After several more rounds including several other less exciting questions and a few more refusals and smaller dice rolls the current positioning was.

Laura – 8 sided dice (2 questions refused to answer)
Dani – 10 sided dice (1 question refused to answer)
Adam – 10 sided dice (1 question refused to answer)
Amber 10 sided dice (1 question refused to answer)
David – 10 sided dice (1 question refused to answer)
John – 12 sided dice
Sarah – 12 sided dice.

“OK, only 10 minutes left to play” said John trying to wind up the atmosphere, which was already pretty hot in the stuffy bedroom. Adam was partly grateful that he was wearing so little.

It was currently Johns turn to ask someone and he choose Adam who unluckily rolled a 1 and his question was “Have you ever worn you sisters underwear before, when and how does it make you feel”. “Hey, that’s more than one question” Adam croaked. “Answer or you know the rules” stated Amber with another famous cackle. Adam dreaded admitting one thing to the group, and choose the smaller dice forfeit therefore going down to the 8 sided one the same as his sister Laura.

“I wonder why Adam does not want to answer that question” muttered John. “Has he worn them before, why and I wonder if they turn him on” continued to tease John.

Adam then choose Laura, trying to force her to be the looser, she was lucky to role a 7 on a 8 sided dice and choose Sarah who again rolled a 7 however this was easier on a 12 sided dice. Sarah choose David who rolled a 4 and his question was “How did it feel to have my anal beads shoved deep inside your tight white ass?” Sarah asked while half laughing. “It felt better than I expected, however I won’t be rushing to try it again” David answered.

The game soon drew to an end as the buzzer went off. Both Laura and Adam were the current looser but which one would take the big question set by the group.

Amber stood up, “right I would like both of you to rolled this 20 sided dice who ever can get as close to my role wins, and the looser gets the big question” Amber said while pointing at both Laura and Adam.
Adam picked up the 20 sided dice and rolled a 13, he looked relatively happy at this. Next Laura rolled an 8. “Now’s the deciding roll” said Amber picking up the dice, “Whoever had the closest roll to this wins” Amber muttered before rolling the heavy dice right the way across the room. The group all shuffled to see what it had landed on and laughter came when they saw it was a ………………

TO BE CONTINUED ……………

What was the dice role?...
Who would get the major truth question and be REQUIRED to answer it truthfully?

Keep reading STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST for answers.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 02:50 PM   #667
2horny2sexy

omg..... just love ur style...

Old 11-19-2010, 03:19 PM   #668
dragonator
getDare Devil

good job Rach! give me more now!

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 03:35 PM   #669
archie21
getDare Succubus

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 03:57 PM   #670
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 75b QUESTION AND ANSWERS FROM THE TRUTH WITH A TWIST GAME

Here are the questions and answered from the truth with a twist game – there are also some questions not in the story flow and it is a good way to recap what has already happened. Thank you for everyone's support.

Part 75b

QUESTION AND ANSWERS FROM THE TRUTH WITH A TWIST GAME

Questions asked DAVID
Q) Hearing about you eating food off the toilet seat and out of a cat bowl, which did you prefer?
A) I didn’t mind doing any of these as I was fulfilling my Mistresses wish, however if I had to do one of the two again, it would be off the toilet seat

Q) How did it feel to have my anal beads shoved deep inside your tight white ass?
A) It felt better than I expected, however I won’t be rushing to try it again

Not mentioned
Q) If you could do anything to anyone of the girls here, what would it be and who would it be too?
A) Unanswered

Questions asked LAURA
Q) If you were asked to either perform a sexual act with your twin sister or brother (Adam) who would you choose?
A) Unanswered

Q) Do you know wish you had picked different limits than the ones you choose, and if so what would you choose now?
A) Unanswered

Not mentioned
Q) What was your reaction when you found out John was your blackmailer that arranged the strip poker with a twist game?
A) I felt kind of uneasy at first, but soon after it kind of got be excited that someone I knew had seen my intimate areas.

Questions asked JOHN
Q) Who’s body do you like best – mine (Sarah), Laura, Dani or Amber?
A) The best body here would be close to call, however I would say this has to be Sarah

Not mentioned
Q) Which task you set your slaves today did you enjoy the most and why?
A) I enjoyed it when the twins stripped and changed into there outfits in the cinema. I was so surprised and excited that Laura had only chosen that outfit.

Questions asked ADAM
Q) Adam, how shocked were you when I caught you on the bus, and what was your first reaction?
A) Very shocked, my first reaction was, to cover myself up, did anyone see me, and if so what did they see

Q) How far would you be willing to go sexually with me (Sarah) and Laura?
A) I would do anything, with you or Laura providing you both were happy with it

Q) Have you ever worn you sisters underwear before, when and how does it make you feel?
A) Unanswered

Not mentioned
Q) What was it like to be the first one naked, and who did you most want to see naked?
A) Unanswered

Questions asked DANI
Q) We heard earlier about David licking golden syrup off your naked body, how did this make you feel, and would you like something similar to happen again?”.
A) Unanswered

Questions asked AMBER
Q) Amber how many people have seen you naked and who are they?
A) Well Adam has seen me today, also the group of lads in Lincoln and my brother has seen me naked. As well as my 2 previous boyfriends. Not sure totally how many but these are the people that I am aware of

Q) How far are you preparing to go and how daring are you going to be with your task tomorrow?
A) Wait and see, you might be in for a little shock

Not mentioned
Q) Why has your brother seen you naked?
A) Unanswered

Questions asked Sarah
Not mentioned
Q) How shocked were you when you found out Laura had used your sex toys and what was your feelings?
A) I felt very shocked and I had never imagined Laura to be that way inclined. It also turned me on to now that something I have had up myself has also been in my sister.

Q What did you feel like revealing your tits and shaved pussy to your watching brother?
A) I had built myself up to the occasion and was also relieved that Adam had already stripped in front of me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope this has been a good way to remember what has previously happened and you can view a few of the other questions / answers asked not in story mode. (Hopefully this is easy to read)

More STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST coming soon. You will then know who the loose was / will be and what thye question is. There is also another bit of user interaction in gthe next chapter, hope people will again participate. Thanks in advance for comments

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 04:02 PM   #671
Sharp Nacelle
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Sharp Nacelle

Looking forward to the next bit.
Anonymous secrets
My advert
Sharp Nacelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 04:13 PM   #672
archie21
getDare Succubus

A generous extra prtion we are so lucky...no really I mean it... X

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 04:15 PM   #673
2horny2sexy

nice.... now its very easy to recap .... cant wait for next chapter....

Old 11-19-2010, 08:25 PM   #674
moxie
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

This is a very good story, I just read the whole thread!
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death"
- Patrick Henry - March 23, 1775
moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 10:11 PM   #675
dragonator
getDare Devil

ty for the recap and cant wait for more!

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk