https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89046

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90704

BAN THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE
Bankerrtx01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 11:44 AM   #17
hannah_slave123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankerrtx01 View Post
Well for descretly watch the movie clamped the entire time.

If you want more ( if you like him) try to make slight advances on him.
For the first part of your tasks, I grabbed three of my clothespins. I changed into a tight thong, to keep the clothespin firmly on my clit, and then some loose pants and a big sweater to try to keep the clothespins well hidden under my clothes. I then proceeded to put on the clothespins, and decided they seemed too bulky, even under the loose clothing. To try and make things more discreet, I opted to clamp myself with binder clips. BIG MISTAKE. The binder clips were much less noticeable, but I was in so much more pain. I decided I would suck it up and use the binder clips though, as I didn’t want my friend to notice the clamps if possible. About halfway through the movie, it was almost impossible not to squirm from the pain of the clips, especially the one that was crushing my clit. I managed to make it through the entire movie, though it was the worst hour and a half of my life. As soon as the movie was over I excused myself to the washroom and took off the clamps, then gently massaged some feeling back into my poor nipples and clit.

Quote:
Oh yes in fact clamp everything. Also if your willing for the first part put some itch power in your panties and give yourself a wedgie or you can spice it up and put hot sauce in your cunt and keep it there for the first movie

Pm me if you want any more dares during the movie
This part of your dare was a little harder. I didn’t want my friend to notice that I was in a wedgie, but I didn’t want to make it too easy for myself either as I knew I could be punished. I decided to go for a shoulder wedgie, thinking it would stay in place the best and not be too visible under my baggy clothing. I started off by squirting a VERY generous amount of toothpaste directly into my pussy and onto my clit, and then also coated my thong. It’s been a while since I’ve done anything with toothpaste, so I kinda forgot how painful it can be. After a brief moment of nearly screaming in pain, i heard my friend knock on my door so I quickly threw myself into a shoulder wedgie, put on my clamps, put on my clothes, and opened the door. As we sat down, I kept squirming and trying to find a position that would relieve some of the pain I was in, but nothing helped. I ended up sliding the left side of my thong down my arm to try and relieve the pain, which is probably the only reason I made it through the entire movie in this position.

I realize that I did technically loosen the wedgie early, and I will accept punishment for that should you see it fit.

Quote:
I sent you a pm

Also if your caught I think you should be denied for as long as he wants
I don’t think I was caught, my friend is pretty oblivious, though I was in an immense amount of pain. Thankfully this means I won’t be denied!

Thank you so much for the tasks Bankerrtx01. They definitely kept me busy and in pain.
hannah_slave123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 11:48 AM   #18
hannah_slave123

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessJessica View Post
Pick a character you find attractive. Everytime they're on screen either (try to) edge by humping or while also sucking a phillac object. Hopefully a bit of pavlonian conditioning takes place to make the sequel extra fun / awkward
This task was a little harder with my friend in the room. I opted to cover myself in a blanket for the movie, and slide my hand underneath to rub myself to edge whenever the character came on screen. Since my friend had seen the movie before, I asked him who his favourite character was and used this person for the task. Not quite what you asked, but I think it made it more interesting as he chose the main character. I spent most of the movie gently rubbing myself under the blanket, trying to be discreet, as this character was in nearly every scene!

The sequel was also pretty awkward. I could feel myself getting pretty wet and horny every time the character came on screen. So frustrating!
hannah_slave123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 11:52 AM   #19
Bankerrtx01
getDare Devil

Hmmm I don’t think you need a punishment but I think we should know if you try something like this again it seemed fun

Keep in touch hehehehe

Likes and limits.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89045

punishments

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89046

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90704

BAN THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE
Bankerrtx01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare 19 female, edge play, movie theater, spanking, wedgie