getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Watching a movie... keep my busy (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=374624)

hannah_slave123 10-18-2019 09:26 AM

Watching a movie... keep my busy

Hi all!

My name is Hannah, and I'm 19 years old. I've posted on here a few times, but have taken a bit of a break. However, I am planning on spending a relaxing day in my dorm room, probably watching Netflix, and am looking for some other activities to keep me occupied. I'd like for these to be activities I can do discreetly / quietly, and that I can do while watching a movie (I promised my friend I would watch a film with him tonight, and haven't seen the prequel yet so I have to watch it this afternoon). I've attached my likes, dislikes, and limits below. I look forward to seeing what you all have to offer.

- Spanking
- Being clamped (nipples, clit, etc)
- Spanking
- Edging

Dislikes:
- Anal
- Humiliation

Limits:
- Pictures with face
- Involving family or friends
- Body writing
- Anything illegal
- Anything dangerous (ie: needles, piercings, etc)
- Bodily fluids

I am willing to send pictures for proof as needed, and can also type up reports.

Bankerrtx01 10-18-2019 09:28 AM

Well for descretly watch the movie clamped the entire time.

If you want more ( if you like him) try to make slight advances on him.

hannah_slave123 10-18-2019 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bankerrtx01 (Post 3810138)
Well for descretly watch the movie clamped the entire time.

If you want more ( if you like him) try to make slight advances on him.

Thank you for the dare! I will go get clamped up now :)

Should I be clamping both my nipples and clit?

Bankerrtx01 10-18-2019 09:34 AM

Oh yes in fact clamp everything. Also if your willing for the first part put some itch power in your panties and give yourself a wedgie or you can spice it up and put hot sauce in your cunt and keep it there for the first movie

Pm me if you want any more dares during the movie

hannah_slave123 10-18-2019 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bankerrtx01 (Post 3810142)
Oh yes in fact clamp everything. Also if your willing for the first part put some itch power in your panties and give yourself a wedgie or you can spice it up and put hot sauce in your cunt and keep it there for the first movie

Pm me if you want any more dares during the movie

I don't have any icy hot, but I covered by cunt in toothpaste and am all clamped up. Thank you for the dare! I would love to be tortured more if you have anything else in mind.

Bankerrtx01 10-18-2019 09:42 AM

I sent you a pm

Also if your caught I think you should be denied for as long as he wants

PrincessJessica 10-18-2019 09:42 AM

Pick a character you find attractive. Everytime they're on screen either (try to) edge by humping or while also sucking a phillac object. Hopefully a bit of pavlonian conditioning takes place to make the sequel extra fun / awkward :p

hannah_slave123 10-18-2019 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessJessica (Post 3810147)
Pick a character you find attractive. Everytime they're on screen either (try to) edge by humping or while also sucking a phillac object. Hopefully a bit of pavlonian conditioning takes place to make the sequel extra fun / awkward :p

Amazing idea! Thank you PrincessJessica. Hopefully I pick a character that isn't in the sequel too often lol

Bankerrtx01 10-18-2019 10:30 AM

What movie is it so we can know a few things. Also I’d say more edges

just.for.fun01 10-18-2019 10:42 AM

Every cut scene twist the clamps

hannah_slave123 10-18-2019 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 (Post 3810195)
Every cut scene twist the clamps

I didn’t see this until after the movie! Is there anything I can do to make it up to you now?

aussiedom 10-18-2019 03:13 PM

You can write a report about which character you want to fuck you and describe how, doing so in a wedgie and clamps.on, with a twist every 2 mins

just.for.fun01 10-18-2019 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hannah_slave123 (Post 3810376)
I didn’t see this until after the movie! Is there anything I can do to make it up to you now?

How about you start put your clamps on and watch a video that’s atleast 25 minutes play with yourself but every cut screen from whatever your watching twist your clamps then go back to playing with yourself

hannah_slave123 10-19-2019 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 (Post 3810542)
How about you start put your clamps on and watch a video that’s atleast 25 minutes play with yourself but every cut screen from whatever your watching twist your clamps then go back to playing with yourself

Thank you! I will start right now!

hannah_slave123 10-19-2019 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiedom (Post 3810402)
You can write a report about which character you want to fuck you and describe how, doing so in a wedgie and clamps.on, with a twist every 2 mins

I look forward to it. Is there a certain wedgie you would prefer I be in?