Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-12-2020, 01:07 AM   #1
new and willing

Default Late Birthday Punishment

I was inspired by some recent posts asking for birthday punishments. However, I am now over a month late so I have had to increase the punishment.

The primary punishment is going to be spankings. This thread will be open until Sept. 25th at midnight. For every page of responses I get I will need to edge that many times. No double posts, you can post again after someone else or after 3 hours of no posts.

Guys:
You can give me up to 10 spanks per post.

Ladies:
You can give me up to 20 spanks per post
And you also have the option of:
giving me an edge,
OR make me do the spanks on another part of my body
OR make me do the spanks with an implement of your choice (I have normal household items such as wooden spoons, hair brush, charging cable, etc)

I will have until 10/9 to complete all of the spankings. I am not allowed to touch myself until 9/25 so all edges earned will be completed between 9/25 and 10/9 and obviously will be in denied orgasms the whole time. To make sure there is a punishment in place if I cum, any edges or spanks that I did that day will not count as completed (aka I lose a day to finish everything).

If I have not completed all of my punishment by the October 9th at midnight I will be required to create a new thread asking for punishments for not completing this. If you have thoughts on any rules/conditions for that thread feel free to suggest them.

Hopefully you all enjoy punishing me and hopefully I don't come to regret posting this.

Likes: light pain, light anal, masturbating, spanking, rules, bondage, lifestyle rules, I'm still trying to figure out the rest.
Dislikes: wax, edging, chastity, heavy anal
limits: sissification, messy, crossdressing, public, blood, permanent, poop, illegal, piss, blackmail, face pics, wedgies, ass to mouth, degradation

Toys: butt plug trainer kit

I might send pictures at my discretion without my face.
PM Dares
AMA
http://bdsmtest.org/r/eRqjxuvc
new and willing is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edging, punishment, spanking