Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Should AnalAddict cum soon ?
Yes 19 20.65%
No 73 79.35%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-28-2020, 04:18 PM   #211
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalAddict View Post
Mmmm, it's not just that part. It's phase 1 option 1, it's phase 3 part 2 option 6, and phase 6 option 2.

Too many variables, my friend.

Counteroffer: I continue the dare for 40 minutes (which is already 10 minutes longer than the suggested shortness of the task) and either finish the dice dare or am done with the task after 40 minutes max.
Completely fair and I will accept your counter offer. We have a deal?
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 04:22 PM   #212
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Hahaha, I thought you would have trouble getting it in. Here I though it might be too much for you Changes highlighted to reflect to your strong negotiations skills.

Get in front of your mirror, bring at least your fisting dildo, plenty of lube, a marker, and fresh ginger cut into the shape of a plug. Start by writing "Fist me" just above your pussy and on your ass, and inserting that lovely lovely dildo gag into your mouth

Set a timer for 10 minutes, which is the time you have to complete the remainder of this task from this point onwards.

The task is done either when you have managed all three steps in order, or if the 10 minute timer is up. You can stretch yourself any way you want to, and use as much lube as you like. However, you are not allowed to warm yourself up before the 10 minute timers begins (unless you were already plugged for other reasons)

Step 1: Get your fisting dildo inside your pussy.
Step 2: Remove the dildo from your pussy after 5 successful insertions into your pussy. Get your fisting dildo inside your ass.
Step 3: You have succeeded the task. As a reward for both your strong negotiations skills and your ability to insert the dildo into both your ass and pussy, you get to set another timer for 10 minutes. Use this timer to get as many fingers inside your pussy as you can, trying to get your fist in while your ass is still filled.

If you failed and are not able to perform all three steps in order, then set a timer for 10 minutes
Insert the ginger plug into your ass. Use the marker to write "Just figged" on your chest. Hold your hands behind your head and stand in front of the mirror for 10 minutes. Watch yourself. Look at the words on your body and what is happening to it. Feel the slowly building burn inside your ass, and the quiver of your pussy as it tries to recover from a fist assaulting it. Stay there for 10 torturous minutes before cleaning up.
Mmmm. The operative words in step 3 are REWARD (as in, the task is actually done after I completed step 2) and TRY to get a fist in my pussy while filled, right?

Just clarifying. Absolutely no option to change your deal due to clarifying questions.
Old 11-28-2020, 04:23 PM   #213
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Completely fair and I will accept your counter offer. We have a deal?
Deal on all three tasks, with the agreed changes proposed to task 3 (40 minutes max)
Old 11-28-2020, 04:24 PM   #214
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

That is a yes and yes. You have succeeded upon reaching step 3, and indeed a try to get your fist in.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 04:26 PM   #215
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalAddict View Post
Deal on all three tasks, with the agreed changes proposed to task 3 (40 minutes max)
Task 1:

Addi will write a blog, within a reasonable time frame, explaining her likes and dislikes. This is to include, but not limited to, why she likes or dislikes a certain thing and examples of things she has done within that category. You don’t have to go into great detail of specific tasks done just generic examples. Limits are pretty straightforward and do not need to be discussed unless you feel you want to. While writing you should have a plug in your ass, dildo in your pussy, and nipple clamps on. If it takes you longer to write the blog than safe to wear the clamps use reasonable judgement alternating them on and off.

Task 2:

Addi will spend 2 hours in public wearing a crotch rope, butt plug, and without wearing any panties. This may be done all at once or broken up into an accumulative 2 hours. what ever works best for your normal schedule.

Task 3:

Complete this dice dare that I stumbled across a couple weeks ago. You may be familiar with the author . You may stop at the end of the dice dare or after 40 minutes whichever comes first.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=393761

I put it all together for record keeping. Pleasure negotiating with you. Off to vote yes.
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
Old 11-28-2020, 04:28 PM   #216
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Hahaha, I thought you would have trouble getting it in. Here I though it might be too much for you Changes highlighted to reflect to your strong negotiations skills.

Get in front of your mirror, bring at least your fisting dildo, plenty of lube, a marker, and fresh ginger cut into the shape of a plug. Start by writing "Fist me" just above your pussy and on your ass, and inserting that lovely lovely dildo gag into your mouth

Set a timer for 10 minutes, which is the time you have to complete the remainder of this task from this point onwards.

The task is done either when you have managed all three steps in order, or if the 10 minute timer is up. You can stretch yourself any way you want to, and use as much lube as you like. However, you are not allowed to warm yourself up before the 10 minute timers begins (unless you were already plugged for other reasons)

Step 1: Get your fisting dildo inside your pussy.
Step 2: Remove the dildo from your pussy after 5 successful insertions into your pussy. Get your fisting dildo inside your ass.
Step 3: You have succeeded the task. As a reward for both your strong negotiations skills and your ability to insert the dildo into both your ass and pussy, you get to set another timer for 10 minutes. Use this timer to get as many fingers inside your pussy as you can, trying to get your fist in while your ass is still filled.

If you failed and are not able to perform all three steps in order, then set a timer for 10 minutes
Insert the ginger plug into your ass. Use the marker to write "Just figged" on your chest. Hold your hands behind your head and stand in front of the mirror for 10 minutes. Watch yourself. Look at the words on your body and what is happening to it. Feel the slowly building burn inside your ass, and the quiver of your pussy as it tries to recover from a fist assaulting it. Stay there for 10 torturous minutes before cleaning up.
Deal on this altered version of the task.

And with that, my friends, I'm going to crash and burn. Have fun in this spanky chatroom and see you tomorrow
Old 11-28-2020, 04:29 PM   #217
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Have a lot of fun with it, and sleep tight!

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 04:37 PM   #218
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Sleep well! More fun tomorrow

PM Dares

Toys
Old 11-28-2020, 04:47 PM   #219
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Good night, see you in the morning

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 04:58 PM   #220
Lightze
Chaos

**leans into my microphone**

And that's it folks!
The first day of negotiations have been tense and deals have been struck!
With the polls looking a little shakey, it's anyone's race!

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 05:07 PM   #221
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

The poll is basically 1:1 at the moment, as all others haven't posted here.

It has been a fun day. Thank you guys for coming up with some great ideas.

The task from blue comes pretty close to the cumming pictire in her mind btw

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 05:15 PM   #222
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post

Been a fun day for everyone involved. Thanks for tolerating my chaos.
Hope you got a laugh or two.
=^-^=

M/Exploring

Last edited by Lightze; 11-28-2020 at 05:25 PM.
Old 11-28-2020, 05:19 PM   #223
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post

Thank you for coming up with this thread it was creative and fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightze View Post
Been a fun day for everyone involved. Thanks for tolerating my chaos.
Hope you got a laugh of two.
=^-^=
Thank you for the barrel of laughs

PM Dares

Toys
Old 11-28-2020, 05:23 PM   #224
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post

Thank you for the barrel of laughs
Aw shucks, t'werent nuttin'.

M/Exploring

Old 11-28-2020, 05:30 PM   #225
Bdsub
Dare Freak

With a tied score, those that have not proposed a task (or 3) best be thinking of something to negotiate!

PM Dares

Toys

Advertisements
Kink Talk