Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2020, 12:08 AM   #1
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Heart The Great Big Denial Reduction Thread

I've been denied now for 1 year and 1 week. As it stands I have 363 days remaining until my current end date on November 19th, 2021.

This year has been brutal, and in light of that I have decided 2 things.

1. To celebrate my denialversary today (Saturday) as I wasn't able to mark the actual day. I will spend the day in chat with 5 chances to say NO over the next 24 hour period. That means I can deny 5 requests to do things, anything else within limits can be requested within the period specified.

2. I am offering my 'services' to earn reduction in denial time. I want to allow people to specify the task and the amount of time I can reduce by if I choose to accept.

If I choose to deny a request, the following poster can post a forefeit which is non-negotiable as long as it is within limits. This can be a longer term thing or short task.

I welcome your ideas and suggestions. Please know that I will not cum under ANY circumstances until November 19th, unless this thread allows me to reduce that time.

My likes and limits are listed in my signature.
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?

Last edited by A2M2; 11-21-2020 at 12:40 AM.
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, chastity, deepthroat, denial, humilation