Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 04-27-2023, 06:27 AM   #16
pluky
getDare Devil

I'll take votes for 15 mn for what to wear to sleep :

1- pajamas (pants and top)
2- boxer and bralette
3- nightgown-like t-shirt and no panties

Kik : plukyl

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pluky for this post:
Old 04-27-2023, 07:25 PM   #17
fafaggagga

get my getdare password to change anything on my profile/ post anything you want and i am not allowed to change it back. i can also send you any pics you need for that
message me on kik
kik: timoti1
fafaggagga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 07:46 AM   #18
Prissy

Default Clothe me then pose me

You can specify undies, fishnets, clothespins. (Anywhere you want). I will be shopping…lace, thong, cheeky, whatever.

I must strip for you and pose (standard poses)

https://i.pinimg.com/474x/10/07/be/1...submissive.jpg

You can post my pics with Kik userid anywhere and with any caption.

Great subject

Kik: cockinlacenow

Last edited by Prissy; 04-28-2023 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Typo
Prissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 05:01 PM   #19
fafaggagga

get my getdare password to change anything on my profile/ post anything you want and i am not allowed to change it back. i can also send you any pics you need for that
message me on kik
kik: timoti1
fafaggagga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 10:42 PM   #20
schwansexy

I will Do any faproulettes with pic proof you Send me on kik

Likes: spanking, hidden public, public, exposure, crossdressing, taking pics and vids

My Limits: big toys anal, scat, extreme cbt

kik: schwansexy

Control my Day at my public calendar http://teamup.com/ks56aa6fb58f9e65b7/
schwansexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2023, 04:27 PM   #21
YiffFur

I would love to RP being examined or inspected and send pictures to the person doing it

https://twitter.com/yiff_stash

Kik: SexyFurry93

Likes: Anal, masturbation, showing off, strip games, truths

Limits: Face, personal information, pubic exposure, bathroom play,
humiliation, sissy, dangerous

PM/Kik Dares
YiffFur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2023, 08:09 AM   #22
pluky
getDare Devil

I'm going to empty my phone folders in a computer folder soon so I won't be able to send them on kik anymore after, so for the next 25 minutes you can ask me to show you something specific, and I'll see in my folder if I have anything that fits your description to send you. Only one item.

Kik : plukyl

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
Old 05-20-2023, 06:34 PM   #23
YiffFur

I'm still up for what I offered before

https://twitter.com/yiff_stash

Kik: SexyFurry93

Likes: Anal, masturbation, showing off, strip games, truths

Limits: Face, personal information, pubic exposure, bathroom play,
humiliation, sissy, dangerous

PM/Kik Dares
YiffFur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2023, 11:37 AM   #24
pluky
getDare Devil

If you guess the color of my panties right now, I'll give you a pic I just took after my shower to post on LA with your preferences except no downloads.

I'm in for 5 mn - kik : plukyl

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
Old 05-26-2023, 04:44 AM   #25
pluky
getDare Devil

I have a last video to share, but with a twist, I'll have a list of numbers unknown to you, and it will determine which people will NOT receive the video out of the ones who will contact me on kik. For example if the number 4 is in my list, and you're the forth person to msg me, you won't receive it I thought it could be fun and frustrating. Kik : plukyl

I'm in for 1 hour

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.

Last edited by pluky; 05-26-2023 at 04:50 AM.
Old 05-30-2023, 08:12 AM   #26
pluky
getDare Devil

I'm in for 10 mn - kik : plukyl

Custom offer : if someone guesses the color of my underwear they can see all the pics shared in the previous threads today

If they fail and want a second guess, it comes with a risk, failing again means they can't ask me for the rest of this week on any of the other threads

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
Old 06-05-2023, 06:52 AM   #27
pluky
getDare Devil

I have a task to share a certain picture in as many GD kik games I can but I only managed to share it in last pic, I couldn't find something else that fits. Hence I am coming to this thread again, to offer a customized experience.

Kik me the words custom and group, and I will add you to a group, once in it reaches 5 people, I will post my picture for everyone to see and comment on.

You can add people to the group, men or women.

You can repost my picture if the newly added members can't see the previous conversation.

I am in for 1 hour - kik : plukyl

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
Old 06-05-2023, 08:37 AM   #28
Saiden

First 3 people to guess the color of my underwear today can have my get dare password for a week. They can also create a kik group and invite whomever they wish to have me complete any thread challenges they enter me into or add to my signature.

Limits: scat, bondage, public, face pics, crossdressing, family, cbt, bodywriting

41/m/straight/switch
KiK: saiden96
Saiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2023, 07:59 AM   #29
Saiden

First 3 people to guess the color of my underwear today can have my get dare password for a week. They can also create a kik group and invite whomever they wish to have me complete any thread challenges they enter me into or add to my signature.

Limits: scat, bondage, public, face pics, crossdressing, family, cbt, bodywriting

41/m/straight/switch
KiK: saiden96
Saiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2023, 07:33 AM   #30
pluky
getDare Devil

I'm in for 30 mn, kik me "armlet" to see my embroidery that symbolises my submission.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.

Advertisements
Kink Talk