Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 10-31-2021, 10:17 AM   #1
buttinup
getDare Devil

Default Can you not forget?

I have a new challenge/dice dare for folx to try. It involves anal and requires a buttplug.

The concept is that you have to keep an eye on the time for when you can remove the plug, without using an alarm or timer.

First, roll 2 dice and multiply the amount by 7. This is the initial amount of minutes that you must stay plugged. If that's too long, just use one die.

The catch is, you have to remember to do it the minute that your time ends, or you have to do it again by half the time (round down, not up). This cycle repeats every time you miss the time, until you get down to 1 minute. Then, every time you miss the next minute, you have to keep it in a minute longer.

Here's an example of how that would work. Say I roll 3. I have to keep it in 27 minutes. I miss the time by 5 minutes, so I have to keep it in 13 more minutes. I miss it by 1 minute this time, so I have to keep it in 6 more minutes. Then I catch it! So I am allowed to take it out.

Have fun!
Talk on Discord! (lilfoxbutton)
In bedwetting training since 30 October 2023
16.75 hours left owed to HELPLESSness.
buttinup is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to buttinup for this post:
Old 10-31-2021, 03:16 PM   #2
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Great dare. I know since I was your guinea pig!

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to humiliatedboyslave for this post:
Old 11-27-2021, 09:48 AM   #3
buttinup
getDare Devil

I decided to try this with a diaper instead of a buttplug. I rolled 7, which means I must wear it for 49 minutes to start. At :46 of the next hour was my first step to try not to miss. I additionally followed a rule of drinking water every 15 minutes. Additionally, I must push on my bladder at the end of a set of times to drink. If I miss the time I have to drink 2 times as much water. If I wet my diaper I can stop drinking but I must stay in the diaper if so. If I keep drinking water I may change to a dry one.

I decided to spend my time by playing on my switch with a puzzle game and Pokémon game. I managed to catch all three drinking times for the first amount of time. I also caught the ending time on time. Was fun!
Talk on Discord! (lilfoxbutton)
In bedwetting training since 30 October 2023
16.75 hours left owed to HELPLESSness.
buttinup is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, anal training, buttplug, plug, training