Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-24-2021, 08:12 AM   #1
Sir Cap
getDare Sweetheart

Nuclear It's my birthday so add to my plug time!

I've been on here for a while and been pretty active but I've never made a thread. Because I just turned 20 I wanted to do something for it. I'm going to be getting a bvibe snug plug 6 to complete all this plugging time, it should be here soon.

Each post will add 1 hour to my plug time, women can add up to a day at once.
This thread will be semi spamable, what I mean is that you must wait either 20 minutes between posts or another person posting.
I will post a tally of how much time has been added and how much plug time I have done every day. I plan to wear a plug whenever I am not at work but this is not a rule.

You can also add dares if you like in accordance with my likes but I reserve the right to refuse or ask you to change it, I want to do your dare though.

With all of this out of the way let the game begin!

Likes: scat, piss, eating and drinking both, enema play, anal, extended play, Food play, dice games

Limits: all pain, messing clothes for any length of time, public or exhibitionism, pictures/video, diapers, illegal, social suicide, family, blood, animal or stranger's scat, heavy bondage

My Sexmap

Last edited by Sir Cap; 09-24-2021 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Time per post increase
Sir Cap is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
add game, plug, plug add, plug time, time