Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-11-2021, 04:55 AM   #4291
Sissyboy705

big enema and double diaper with slits cut into the inner one. then wearing only the diaper, act like a kitty for two hours.

Likes:wedgies, spanking, anal, bladder control, dipper dares, cross dressing, humiliation, light public, cum in ass and toilet dares
Dislikes:ball spankings and edging
Limits: family/friends

Kik: sissyboy705
Sissyboy705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 11:30 AM   #4292
Diaperboy2013

Let's see how good you are at holding your bladder. You have to start the day with drinking a cup of coffee or tea. Followed by a cup of water. Feel free to diaper up and put on some girly clothes for thr day. Now roll a d6 to see how long you have to hold your bladder for. You also now need to drink a cup of water per hour this goes on. If you make it you are free to change if not you must wear that soaked diaper for the rest of the day.

Limits: Social suicide, eating waste, flipping my diaper around or wearing it on my head, family, friends, shopping

I have a park with in walking distance

Kik: diaperboy_2013
Diaperboy2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 01:06 PM   #4293
DiaperFelix

Take a suppository and diaper up. Your goal is to last 1 hour without messing. If you mess before an hour is up pm me for a punishment, but if you last 1 and a half hours you may give me a punishment.

Likes: diapers, wetting, ageplay, bully dares, bladder control, humiliation, swirlies, wedgies

Limits: public, blood, long term, family, social suicide

Spoiler:
kik me "diaper check, little one and I have to show you that I am diapered. If I am not you are free to give me a punishment

equipment: diapers, pacifier, baby bottle, overknees, plug, sleeper, dildo, maiddress
PM Dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92104

kik: Luluthelittle
DiaperFelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 04:21 AM   #4294
BabyMe123

Diaper up and only use your bottle to drink from. Spend atleast 5hrs in the diaper. When not drinking, use a pacifier. Draw a few cute little pictured while your at it.

hates: pain,poop, hanging wedgies, masturbation dare, openly public

no face pics

kik : BabyGirlMe66

Insta: wedgiebaby1234
BabyMe123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 04:40 AM   #4295
Sissyboy705

Insert 2 Suppositorys, diaper up and go to a semi public place. You may not return until messed.

Likes:wedgies, spanking, anal, bladder control, dipper dares, cross dressing, humiliation, light public, cum in ass and toilet dares
Dislikes:ball spankings and edging
Limits: family/friends

Kik: sissyboy705
Sissyboy705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 04:44 AM   #4296
Cueball9802
Distinguished Member

You are to drink 1L of water immediately, wait 30 minutes then get setup with a wedgie followed by a diaper with another 250 ml and every 30 minutes for 2 hours. You are not allowed to remove the diaper or wedgie for 3 hours from the time you put them on. If you make it to the end dry you may send me a small dare using my loves, likes, and dislikes.

PM Dares Check out my re-formatted dares

Toys and other items

Feel free to diaper check me, I'm now wearing 24/7. You can also check me here.
PM dares are welcome too.

Visit my hypno kink list, would you like to make me your hypno slave?

M 50
KIik - cueball9802
Spoiler:
Skype - trkruger9802
Cueball9802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 05:42 PM   #4297
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

You will spend the next 24 hours diapered, with the toilet completely off limits for this time. Within the first five minutes of every hour you're awake (e.g. between 10:00-10:05) you must drink a large glass of water. You're allowed to drink whatever you like at other times, but you must always consume a large glass of water in the first five minutes of each hour. Fail to finish the glass by five-past, or forget to consume your drink in time, and you must complete the water and take a laxative. For every time you fail after this, you must add an extra hour onto the original 24 hours that you're stuck in diapers for.

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 06:30 PM   #4298
sissybabygirl
getDare Sweetheart

Take a suppository and diaper up. Your goal is to last 1 hour without messing. If you mess before an hour is up pm me for a punishment, but if you last 1 and a half hours you may give me a punishment.

Kik: sissyray81

Likes: Bondage, ORAL, maxi pads abdl, Hidden public, Control, Sissification, HUMILIATION, Diapers Bets/games, Rules, Messy, Long denial
dislikes: Sleeping dares, Corner Time, Line-writing, saran wrap pee drinking
Limits: Social-Suicide, Face, Unhealthy, Cam, FB,

I'm a big sissy fag till 2035
sissybabygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 07:09 AM   #4299
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

You will insert 5 marshmallows and must hold from messing for 1 hour. If you manage to you can use the toilet if not your diaper is the toilet for the next 24 hours

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 09:04 PM   #4300
Messyone

Before doing this dare, you need to not have pooped for at least 24 hours. You're going to give yourself a 2L enema and diaper up. After you're going to wall sit for 15 minutes and do 50 squats. If you stay dry, you can choose a diaper punishment for me. If you wet, you can't use the toilet for 24 hours but can get a new diaper. If you leak, ask for a diaper punishment here.

Dislikes: public, heavy pain, edging, CBT

Toys: nipple clamps, clothespins, suction dildo, belt, butt plug, ball gag, handcuffs, chastity cage, sissy underwear
Messyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 10:04 PM   #4301
kinkykaitlynn

You will give yourself a 2L enema of cold water. If you can't hold it for 30 minutes, you must let it go in your diaper, and stay in your mess for 10 minutes for every minute short you were. This means if you can only hold it for 10 minutes, you have to sit in that mess for 20×10=200 minutes (3 hours 20 minutes).

If you can hold it, you may either release in the diaper, or use the toilet.

I'm looking for a dare that will stay in my apartment and short time to do it (a few to several hours)

Diapers, crossdressing (female clothes), semi-public, chastity, driving, shopping, self-bondage, outdoors, enemas, feminization/sissyfication, humiliation, Anal play, hidden public, predicaments.

Might do (depends on the dare):
Full public, poo (diaper only), orgasm control, public transportation.

Never Do:
Illegal, Family, photos/videos, permanant.

List of items for dares.
I WILL NOT DAMAGE OR DESTROY THESE ITEMS.
kinkykaitlynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 11:37 AM   #4302
BellaBoy26

Drink sixteen ounces of water, wait an hour. Get one of your overnight diapers and spread it out on the floor. Kneel over the diaper and pee on the back part of the diaper until you don't have to pee any more. Put baby powder on yourself and in the diaper. Then, put on the diaper and plastic pants. Drink another sixteen ounces with a double dose of the laxative. Wait an hour. Then, you must do the yoga routine in this video . If you mess yourself while doing it, you cannot change until you are finished with the routine. IF you don't mess yourself, drink another sixteen ounces of water and wait one more hour. Then you may use the toilet and change.

If you mess your diaper like a little baby, you have to put on a fresh diaper, women's jeans, and top/coat of your preference and go for a 30 minute walk around your residence and have to wet yourself at least once before returning.

I would like a dare that I can do between/during Zoom classes.

Dislikes: food in diapers.

Limits: frontal nudity, full exposure/social suicide/family/friends, illegal, serious pain/injury, marshmallows, scat-eating.

Supplies: a few dresses, skirts, bras, panties, plastic panties, onesie, ABDL diapers, women's jeans, stockings, lingerie set.
BellaBoy26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 12:47 AM   #4303
the_diaper_darer

It’s time to prepare for your zoom classes, make sure you drink three liters before class. Put on three diapers, a skirt, heels, paint your finger and toe nails, put on a bra, and a tight fitting tshirt. This is how you’ll attend your zoom classes. No changing until the diapers leak.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 05:59 PM   #4304
Messy_diaper

Double diaper up, drink as much water as you can. Take as many laxcatives as you can. Wait until you have completely messed yourself.

for my challenge I would like something to do with smelling my diapers and acting like an animal

make it long

Like: DIAPERS,messy diapers, poop and pee in diapers, smell poop and pee,act like a animal, humillation,crawl
Limits: masturbate,photos,cum,anal,enema,blood,illegal,lax atives, family

I'm a baby who can't keep his diapers clean

Last edited by Messy_diaper; 02-05-2021 at 10:22 AM.
Messy_diaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 04:01 PM   #4305
MaidSlut

Wear a diaper until you mess yourself, use laxatives or other methods if you like. Then take it off and put it on your head for 5 minutes. While diapered you will also not be allowed to stand, sit on furniture, or eat/drink anything other than from a bowl on the floor.
Likes: bondage, gags, ABDL, piss, spit, feminization, bullying/unfair conditions. extended version
Limits: public/exposure, scat-eating, vomit, blood
=====================
MaidSlut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper