Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2011, 03:14 PM   #1
trust-no-1
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to trust-no-1 Send a message via Yahoo to trust-no-1
Default Under 18 zone, a solution?

Hi guys,

So the situation at the moment is that under 18s are banned from pretty much over 1/2 the site and the only places we can post are places where adults are. This is good in theory, but since depp barred unders from joining, the under 18s that are left are a good group, mostly responsible rule followers. Agreed?
What this means, is that in reasonableness to the overs that you are the problem in the tord online forum.
Don't flame me for saying this, I'm building the concept of my idea.

So, the solution mr trust?
Have a forum for under 18's and no adults, other than mods
Now, let me define forum, I don't mean a separate full form, I mean a section like "post dares" or "request tord online" but one where the only people allowed are under 18's and mods.
Inside it, we would have our own lounge, our own tord online setion. Maybe even our own chatroom. In our lounge,we diss USA things we want to, without the adults butting in, in our tord online we can play tord, without the adults coming in and giving us bad dares and our own chat were we can talk without adults.

But why?
Why? Because I don't knows about other under 18 folks but I'm sick of being banned from everywhere I like to post. Even if I'm not participating in the dare or anything and I feel that unders need a separate place away from the adults, who I feel are the problem. Like I said before, we are no angels, but since the ban on new registrations, I feel that this group left behind are a good bunch who I think can manage this and kept everything in the rules.

If you like this idea, please like this thread and comment so depp can see tha us unders would like things changed so the site is more friendly to us.

Cheers guys,
Trust
Podcast Update
The official getDare podcast
Living life and loving it
Horse.Chic-"f%&k this is gonna be awkward when we next have to make the next podcast "
Ohk, You can stop asking now, Yes we do ride kangaroos in Australia

Last edited by trust-no-1; 06-26-2011 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Erorrs
The following 10 users say Thank You to trust-no-1 for this post:
Old 06-26-2011, 03:42 PM   #2
donkeyboy
Account Banned

Good idea, trust-no-1. I was thinking along those lines myself.

Limits: illegal, family/friends involved/finding out, buying anything too expensive (a couple of pounds is ok) health hazards (eating scat, ect)
Crossdressing isn't a limit, but clothes are 'borrowed' so can't do messy crossdressing.

I must do any dare given to me by PM until 01/March/2012.
Old 06-26-2011, 03:45 PM   #3
depp
SysOp

The problem is more that users under 18 keep posting sexual content themselves.
Old 06-26-2011, 03:51 PM   #4
trust-no-1
Account Banned

I think depp, that if we can have a well moderated under 18 area with very clear rules, away from the adults, that won't happen no more, but the mods would need to a lot stricter.
Podcast Update
Horse.Chic-"f%&k this is gonna be awkward when we next have to make the next podcast "
Old 06-26-2011, 03:56 PM   #5
Hyper Emii

I agree with that, apart from the chat bit because I have met a few people I like to just chat too & they are over 18..
Old 06-26-2011, 03:58 PM   #6
trust-no-1
Account Banned

If depp does tak me idea, we will still have access to the normal rooms, but there would be one for unders only aswell.
I also think that we need more mods who are closer to our age frame, I have a few members in mind.
Edit: After a quick look, the youngest mod is rachie, 18? And the youngest admin is our beloved lilangel, 15?
Podcast Update

Last edited by trust-no-1; 06-26-2011 at 04:01 PM.
Old 06-26-2011, 04:26 PM   #7
Wet
getDare Sweetheart

I like the idea, but it would event in a whole lot of bans, I think. but it could work. But, I'm not depp, I'm not the brightest person, that's just my opinion, Good luck with everything, guys!
Old 06-26-2011, 04:37 PM   #8
dare_me_
getDare is Go Go Go

great idiea!
i totally agree

Likes: Hypnosis, being degraded, wedgies, humiliation, orgasm control, bladder control, spanking

Strong Limits: Pic/Cam, Friends/Family, Public, Body Writing, Messy
Old 06-26-2011, 04:40 PM   #9
daremaster 1
getDare God

I agree that this well be quite helpful.
Old 06-26-2011, 11:28 PM   #10
Obedient_Calf
Account Banned

The problem you've pointed out youvrself it'd need stricked modding taking up mods time & resources.

An easy solution to this would be to create an member group like the 'Elite members' & 'Elite s/M group'. You could even let this OP be in charge of it.
Old 06-27-2011, 01:00 AM   #11
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

So you want to divide up the community even more by effectively creating two getDares in one.
Old 06-27-2011, 01:07 AM   #12
trust-no-1
Account Banned

Doctor, Thats already been done, We cant post in TORD Online, Person above, Mature Stories, Any S/m Forums. That leaves us a handful of places, none of which we can actually do any TORDing without being off topic.
Im merely suggesting and are where only Under 18 members can post, so we can have our own lounge, Our own TORD Online. That way its more balanced and fair for everyone.
Podcast Update
Old 06-27-2011, 02:50 AM   #13
tieddownteen

I could easily go create a new email address, and then a new account posing as someone under 18, as could anyone. There is no sure fire way of making sure only under 18 year olds would be getting into the under 18 year old section.
Old 06-27-2011, 03:20 AM   #14
DarkAndEvil
getDare Sweetheart

tieddownteen - I believe, from implication, that depp has some fairly sophisticated ways of keeping an eye on things like that.

What you have to remember is that this is Depp's site, and since I imagine he resides in the country where it's hosted, he has to obey their laws, or face legal sanction (ie prosecution). That's what he's doing, while trying to maintain as much of the previous freedoms as possible. He has managed to allow the existing U-18's to stay, which from what I can tell took some negotiating, I think the U-18 list you suggest is likely to open the risk back up for him and risk all U18s being ejected or the entire site being shut down by his service providers who don't want to take the risk.
Old 06-27-2011, 05:14 AM   #15
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by trust-no-1 View Post
Doctor, Thats already been done, We cant post in TORD Online, Person above, Mature Stories, Any S/m Forums. That leaves us a handful of places, none of which we can actually do any TORDing without being off topic.
Im merely suggesting and are where only Under 18 members can post, so we can have our own lounge, Our own TORD Online. That way its more balanced and fair for everyone.
They split the section for a time, so there was an over 18 TORD place and an under-18 TORD place. But it clearly didn't work or go down well, hence you're no longer allowed in. (If there's a different reason, lemme know because I don't know.)

Also, just my opinion... don't complain about not being able to see/post in the mature stories place. That's called 'mature' stories for a reason and should never have been open to under 18s. Person Above, generally, is kink-related and often many posts in there are from minors which go unchecked (there are so many, it'd take a few moderators ages to just moderate those threads).

And why dya want your own Lounge? You've got one, haven't you? The one we can all post in.
Closed Thread