Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2014, 06:07 PM   #16
realwing

I am realwing and would like to apply for the dungeon.

I am interested in the mystery behind the dungeon and the idea of being the subject of experiments. I am no stranger to the realm of torture and belive I have the will to last out a week in the dungeon. It was only today that I was released from a week of torture and denial and feel I have the staying power and potential to escape the dungeon alive.

I would like to note that I'm only interested if my limits and the requirments for the dungeon are compatable. Due to the mystery behind the dunegon, I am unsure if they are.

About Me | Tumblr | Short Fiction | Kinks and Toys
Old 11-09-2014, 06:46 PM   #17
hornysubgirl
Account Banned

I would like to apply to be in the Dungeon. I am very curious about it and I am always looking for new challenges and ways to express my submission. I very much want to be tortured and tormented in all sorts of new and interesting ways.

Likes:humiliation, being talked down to, bondage, spanking,being spit/cummed on, orgasm/masturbation control, bladder control, hidden public, corner time, strict rules

Dislikes/Punishments: Toothpaste, long spanking, long corner time, clit torture, nipple torture, cold showers

Limits: public, permanent marks, face marks, needles, cutting, scat, blood, messy, illegal, showing face, ice, hot sauce

Kik:hornysubgirlxx
Old 11-09-2014, 06:57 PM   #18
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

I would like to play with you, I enjoy being challenged and would enjoy a creative realistic environment, It would be my pleasure to hear from you.

Sincerely Robert_z_man
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME
Old 11-09-2014, 07:40 PM   #19
Athanael
getDare Sweetheart

I would like to join the Dungeon.

I am an active member, have used the report function on several occasions and would love to gain access to such a place, to play and have some fun with the fellow getDare members.

I already know many people from the site, and am willing to meet new people to get along with.

I will try and keep being active and help and hopefully gain access next time

*gives JMN a blowjob
Old 11-09-2014, 07:55 PM   #20
yubisder

I would like to join the dungeon; I try to play nice with other users and I have been reasonably active on here. Plus it would absolutely kill me if I didn't apply or get to see the chance to see what is in the dungeon after all the hype.
Old 11-10-2014, 03:15 AM   #21
sunset-gd
getDare Sweetheart

I'm Cyan and I'd really like to know what it's like in the dungeon. I've been a bit more active and adventurous lately - right now I'm plugged and wearing panties while at university. I've also tried out going on cam, something I never thought I'd do, so whatever's in there, I'm sure I can handle it, though I'm happy to be proved wrong.

Mostly, though, I really need to know what it looks like.
Limits: public, scat, drinking piss, messy, a2m, line writing
Toys: collar, small butt plug, medium plug, riding crop, cane, paddle, rope, cuffs, spreader bar, 7" dildo, enema kit, ball gag, ring gag, weighted clamps, clover clamps, tazapper, dress, skirt, panties, chastity cage, diapers
PM Dares
Old 11-10-2014, 04:35 AM   #22
ktrixs
Distinguished Member

I'm ktrixs and I'd like to apply for a place in the dungeon.

I've been a part of GetDare for a while now and though I haven't been here the longest, I've been quite active. So when something new comes up in GetDare you can hardly blame my curiosity. I've been quite hyped up about it (and played a role in hyping it up more) I noticed this for a while now and now want to see what's happening in this oh so mysterious dungeon. GetDare has made me find my inner ( really kinky self) and I like who I am kpw more than ever. That might not sound like a reason and might look like kissing up but that's what I am willing to do to get access into the dungeon.
Old 11-10-2014, 08:06 AM   #23
NihilWhite

I am NihilWhite (PM me by clicking here). I would really like to apply for a place in The Dungeon.

Why? It is complicated and simple at once. I am a master, but I always was, and still am curious and willing to be dominated. I find it to be the best way to learn new things - it is not a secret that changing point of view let us improve our abilities in almost every aspect of our lives. Be honest! Who wouldn't like to torture a Dom ;-). Moreover, I am quite intelligent and responsible person, who can express own desires and thoughts. As you could see in my threads (one is in Top Ads), I can use english with a good grammar, which is a plus. I also know what 'kinky imagination' is.

Sounds like a good object of experiments (a guinea pig), doesn't it? ;-)

experienced and responsible master for younger male subs
(likes) semi-public, underwear, psycho-domination, control, mild pain and others
(limits) social suicide, irresponsible and dangerous, blood, dirt, scat, cross-dressing, extreme pain, illegal, family
(looking for?) younger male subs, skinny to fit, willing to be trained
(cautions) Europe please
(Threads) the newest on getDare (& in Top Announcements )
(kik) NihilWhite
Old 11-10-2014, 09:30 AM   #24
Princess.Ashley
Distinguished Member

Hi hi! So I'm Ashley,
Um, I don't know why you should pick me, my dom's away for a while and I just think this would be a good chance to explore some new stuff. Am I more qualified than anyone else? No. I am nicer than other people, not really. Do I post better things, no. I'm just me, but I think I'm a pretty good member here. I talk to a lot of people and don't cause problems, so... Yeah.
Plus, I didn't want to bring this up, but ah, I am J.M.N's best friend.

~Ask me anything~

Butterfly loves me ♡

I am the boss of everybody.
Old 11-10-2014, 10:18 AM   #25
Gamer1337

Hi, I'm Gamer1337 and I'd like to join the dungeon.
Although I rarely post, I'm almost every day on getDare and try my best to always stick to the rules. I don't report very often, but the few people I reported definitely violated the rules.
Why I personally would like to get in the dungeon, first of all, would be the fact that it's just the appropriate place for a sub like me.
Then, of course, I'm also very curious about what exactly is going on "down" there (shouldn't a section called "THE DUNGEON" be at the bottom instead of the top? ).
So, let's hope the dungeon masters and mistresses are not too cruel, but also not too lenient.

Likes: Tasks involving My Toys and Clothes, Game-Like Dares, Petplay, Anal, Bondage, Humiliation, Light to Medium Pain, Orgasm Control (but no Denial)

Limits: Extreme Pain, Pics/Cam, Public/Semipublic, Family/Friends, Scat, Pee, Messy, Wedgies, Long Denial and Long-term Dares (except for simple rules, else max. 1-2 hours)

Everything not on the list is either alright or a dislike.
Old 11-10-2014, 12:56 PM   #26
Fundareboy

Hello,

I am really intrigued by this "dungeon", and I've been waiting for a post on this. I was wondering if we/I could get a little more details about what sort of stuff is expected of good applicants etc?

I've been a longtime member of this community, and have tried my best to always give reasonable advice when needed, as well as generally enjoying the community.

It seems to me that since this is an exclusive kind of thing, it seems really likely to me that everyone involved will actually remain engaged, and things will ultimately go very well.

I really think that I would like to participate, but I wanted to make sure that I wouldn't be taking someone else's spot if I was actually unsuited for the Dungeon... For example, I enjoy writing report and such, but I don't really feel comfortable providing pictures/videos etc.

I would very much like to apply and be accepted into this dungeon, but I'd like to wait until I know a little bit more.

If however we are still maintaining the secrecy, then in that case I would like to apply anyways, knowing I'll just do my best as much as I can.

I have been a longstanding member on this site, and although I have been here off and on as life takes its turns, I think I have always done my best to provide quality information to new members, as well as having lots of fun on both the dom and the sub side of relationships.

If there's any questions you have for me, feel free to PM me and I"d be happy to answer them.

Thank You!

Likes: controlling or being controlled, piss play, wedgies (light), spanking, humping, orgasms, anal, diapers, scat (light), suppositories.. Pretty much everything.

limits: public, pain, cock and ball torture, damaging property, illegal, cam, scat in mouth, using too many supplies.

BDSM Test Results

Toys

PM dares, Still looking for more!

Ask me Anything
Old 11-10-2014, 12:57 PM   #27
Sissyboy123

LET ME IN THERE Please

Dislikes for the stupid sissy
Piss, Spanking, Pegging, Outdoors, Hypnosis, Orgasm Control, Nipple, Body Writing, Foot Play

Sissy's Limits
Family, Friends, Public, Scat, Illegal, Incest, Permanent, CBT, Anal
Teamviewer
USER: 317444191
PASS: sissyboy123
Old 11-10-2014, 01:17 PM   #28
DeBael
Distinguished Member

I'm Debael and I'd love to get in: I try my best to welcome new members when I see them and play some games with them. I make friends on here easily and always try my best to give out good dares, provide reports when people want them, post a lot and make sure my spelling is correct. In my whole time on getdare I have hardly ever posted in the wrong place, only when I was still very new or when some changes were done to the site
I have never reported anyone, instead I send them a friendly pm telling them that they are being assholes and they could get banned from their mischief. Most of the time they change for the better

I am on here a lot and really love the community here and would love to help out where possible. I do disappear from time to time when real life gets swamped but who doesn't?
Old 11-10-2014, 01:21 PM   #29
SandMguy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeBael View Post
I'm Debael and I'd love to get in: I try my best to welcome new members when I see them and play some games with them. I make friends on here easily and always try my best to give out good dares, provide reports when people want them, post a lot and make sure my spelling is correct. In my whole time on getdare I have hardly ever posted in the wrong place, only when I was still very new or when some changes were done to the site
I have never reported anyone, instead I send them a friendly pm telling them that they are being assholes and they could get banned from their mischief. Most of the time they change for the better

I am on here a lot and really love the community here and would love to help out where possible. I do disappear from time to time when real life gets swamped but who doesn't?
This is true DeBael welcomed me when I was new and has given me a number of great dares.

Likes/Punishments/Limits

I can't cum until I'm released from this thread. Please keep that in mind.

Last orgasm: 01/18/2015
Longest edge held: 3 minutes 5 seconds.

Here are my PM Dares
If you want to add any then please message them to me.
Old 11-10-2014, 01:27 PM   #30
SissyWhoreDanielle

I would love to be included in the dungeon because I am a slave and have been a bad one and I want to become more active and help others on the site.

Im an unowned sissy and I want a master and or mistress to dominate my sissy slut ass.

I'm a disgusting bitch on the male farm, give me tasks please
Closed Thread