Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-02-2020, 10:34 PM   #16
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonJon1978 View Post
First time poster, long time lurker. I hope it doesn't exclude me from your establishment As a new customer I don't mind if your availability is at lunch or dinner.

I would like some uncooked rice to be prepped for cooking later by being secured to your knees and soles of your feet with a "stocking" fashioned from cling film. You will of course be busy walking around in the restaurant but if you complain about any discomfort then I will have no choice but to complain to management. I suggest they force you to spend the remainder of the time on your knees while you consider if you still want the job.

Meanwhile my favourite rice is egg-fried so we will also need to prep six eggs. Two broken in each bra cup please and the remaining two cracked above your head.

I would also like you to provide dessert, which will simply be chocolate ice cream served in your knickers, with cling film or such like ensuring as little as possible is wasted.
Firstly welcome to Getdare. I'm pleased our post encouraged you to make an account. I'm sure you will find it a very welcoming environment.
Secondly, thank you for your reservation at the Messy Restaurant for lunch on the 11/08/2020. Your receipt (report) will be avaliable by no later than 5pm on the 11/08/2020. We look forward to welcoming you soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
I would like a breakfast reservation at this fine establishment. For my first part of the meal i love pancakes, but it looks like you forgot to cook them and the batter went straight into the back of your underwear, good thing you had them taped to catch it all to cook. I enjoy syrup on my pancakes, so you better put some of that in your sports bra. Any good breakfast has to have eggs, so 6 scrambled eggs for the front of your underwear should do.
Thank you for your reservation at the Messy Restaurant for breakfast on the 13/08/2020. Your receipt (report) will be avaliable no later 12pm on the 13/08/2020. We lool forward to welcoming you soon.

For those losing track of what meals/days are avaliable still I have attached a list below. It appears breakfast is our most popular meal, maybe you should come and order to find out why.

10/08/2020 - fully booked
11/08/2020 - fully booked
12/08/2020 - lunch and dinner still avaliable
13/08/2020 - lunch and dinner still avaliable
14/08/2020 - no reservations currently
15/08/2020 - no reservations currently
16/08/2020 - no reservations currently.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 11:15 PM   #17
graphics

Just over 2 more days to get your reservations and food orders in. No more requests will be taken after midday (UK time) on Thursday as we need to make sure we have enough time to add it to the food delivery coming on Friday.
graphics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 10:54 PM   #18
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Last 12 hours to order.

We will allow those who have already ordered to order again if they wish as there are still many reservations avaliable.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 08-05-2020, 11:11 PM   #19
Rd2506
getDare Sweetheart

Well I like to order Dinner for me..

For Starters i would love some Beans in your sports bra..

For Main Course i wish to have some eggs in your pussy in your underwear

For Deserts.. i will love to have chocolate syrup in your birthday suit
BDSM Test
Limit: scat, pee, blood, permeant, social Sucide, public
Likes: Body writings, Humiliations, edging, JOI voyeurism, orgasm control, strip game and Exploring, bit of Pain,
Dislikes : messy ..
Rd2506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 03:21 AM   #20
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rd2506 View Post
Well I like to order Dinner for me..

For Starters i would love some Beans in your sports bra..

For Main Course i wish to have some eggs in your pussy in your underwear

For Deserts.. i will love to have chocolate syrup in your birthday suit
Thank you for your reservation at the Messy Restaurant on the 12/08/2020 for dinner. We look forward to welcoming you soon. Your receipt (report) will be available by no later than 10pm on the 12/08/2020.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 08-06-2020, 04:45 AM   #21
Mariox

Hey, I would like to have a dessert served on an t-shirt and sport shorts. Don't forget the sports bra.
Fill melted but still cold ice cream inside the sports bra. Cover the outside of your shirt with chocolate sauce und cover your head with chocolate pudding

Limits
"same dare as above"-dares, scat, blood, bodywriting, crossdressing, hard anal, voice in vids

KIK: mariox235

PM Dares
Mariox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 10:13 AM   #22
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariox View Post
Hey, I would like to have a dessert served on an t-shirt and sport shorts. Don't forget the sports bra.
Fill melted but still cold ice cream inside the sports bra. Cover the outside of your shirt with chocolate sauce und cover your head with chocolate pudding
Thank you for your reservation at the Messy Restaurant for dessert on the 12/08/2020. Your receipt (report) will be available no later than 5pm on the 12th August. We look forward to welcoming you soon.

Last hour to order!

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 08-09-2020, 11:44 PM   #23
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by atownesq View Post
I walk into your restaurant early morning wanting some breakfast. I'll have 6 eggs over (your head) easy. I would also like a bowl of oatmeal in your one-piece swimsuit. I like my toast with some grape jam, spread into your armpits. Morning is a good time to exercise, so do 100 jumping jacks, 50 sit ups, and 25 pushups before cleaning up.
A young waitress approaches you at the entrance of the Messy Restaurant. They are wearing a white swimsuit with the words Messy Cuntosaurus across the front of the swimsuit. On the back there is a big black arrow and the words Fill Me Up.
I approach you, trying desperately to hide my nerves. Today was my first day working at the restaurant. I wanted to make a good impression on my boss and the customers. “Hello and welcome to the Messy Restaurant,” I say. “Table for 1?” I asked. You nod and explain you have a reservation. I scan the book. “Name of atownesq?” I ask. You nod. “Perfect, if you would like to follow me then,” I add picking up a menu and leading you to a table by the window. I hand you the menu. “My name is Rainbow and I will be your waitress today. You’ve already ordered your food but please feel free to read the menu and the options for serving the food.” I say before scuttling away into the kitchen to pick up your order of 6 raw uncracked eggs, a bowl of oatmeal and 2 slices of toast coated in think gooey jam. I place it all on a tray and carry it back out to you.
“I’ll have the eggs over your head,” you say. I nod and reach for each egg cracking it first on the edge of the table before opening it over my head and letting the yolk and white fall out. I make sure to break each yolk on my hair and rub it in over the top of my head. I get some of the second egg in my eye I wince slightly, brushing it away as best as I can. With egg coating my hair and dripping down my face to the floor I wait for your next instruction.
Without a word you pick up the bowl of oatmeal, pull at the top of my swimsuit and begin to pour it in. The oatmeal is thicky and gloopy and takes a long time. I feel a rush of humiliation at the thought of you being able to see my breasts and pussy coated in the thick substance. Once the bowl is empty I feel it settle and pool around my crotch, a mild heat spreading through my cunt.
“I want the jam spread in your armpits,” you say. I nod, pick up the slice of toast and rub it against my armpits smearing and coating them in jam. I do the same for the other one. You don’t think there is enough jam so you take a knife, open the jar that it is on the tray and spread even more against my armpits. Its sticky and when I put my arms down my arms begin to stick together. “Now you should complete your morning exercise,” you add. “100 jumping jacks, 50 sit ups and 25 pushups.”
I swallow the feeling of humiliation that is burning through my body as I begin to star jump. There is a slight slapping noise as the jam sticks to my armpit each time I open my arms. I can feel the oatmeal bouncing around. A little slips out the edge of the swimsuit and begins to drip down my leg. My face is bright red, burning from the humiliation. Egg is continuing to slowly trickle down my face, into my eyes and mouth and over my body. I complete the 100 star jumps quickly and then sit down on the floor next to your table. I pull a face as the oatmeal squelches and is pushed up the back and front of the swimsuit so its now coating my lower half. I place my hands by the side of my head revealing the sticky jam to all and begin to complete the sit ups. These are much harder than the star jumps, my core begins to ache and I shake all over. I take a short pause after 11 and 29 to catch my breath. After a while I then swing my body around so my face is towards the floor and I’m on my tip toes. My arm shakes with every push up, in fact after the first 5 I simple collapse at the bottom so my face hits the floor and then push myself up again. After 30 minutes the whole exercise I complete. I stand to attention next to your table. During this time the oatmeal has hardened in my swimsuit and the egg has dried, there are now dried traces of egg drips down my face.
“I’ll have the bill please,” you say. I nod, leave, and come back moments later with a piece of paper. The total cost at the bottom says $0 (or £0) and there is a large blank space where customers are encouraged to leave a tip.
I smile at you. “thank you for visiting the Messy Restaurant today. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and we look forward to welcoming you again.” I say before heading back to the kitchen to clear up.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 08-10-2020, 04:28 AM   #24
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantsFillingGirl View Post
Ok, I think I'll have 2 tins of beans and one tin of spaghetti. The beans served in your sports shorts, front and back, and the spaghetti in you sports bra. Both to be taped up so nothing leaks out! You must stay like this for 40 minutes, and keep moving about!

Hopefully this is okay? Looking forward to the report!
A young waitress approaches you at the entrance of the Messy Restaurant. They are wearing a pair of black tight sports shorts and a bright pink sports bra. There is brown parcel tape around the bottom of the leg holes of the shorts and the base of the sports bra.
“Hello and welcome to the Messy Restaurant,” I say. “Table for 1?” I ask. You nod and explain you have a reservation. I scan the book. “Name of pantsfillinggirl?” I ask. You nod. “Perfect, if you would like to follow me then,” I add picking up a menu and leading you to a table by the window. I hand you the menu. “My name is Rainbow and I will be your waitress today. You’ve already ordered your food but please feel free to read the menu and the options for serving the food.” I say before scuttling away into the kitchen to pick up your order of 2 tins of beans and 1 tin of spaghetti hoops.
I place the tray at your table and within seconds you have picked up the first can of beans and poured the contents straight down the back of my shorts. The other quickly follows down the front. I can feel the cold, congealed mess pressing against my thighs and crotch. The beans are hard but squidgy and I squirm slightly at the touch of them.
You take the tin of spaghetti hoops and pour it into the bra. My breasts are coated in it and I can feel them jiggling around trying to find a way out. “Well hadn’t you best serve the other customers,” you say with a giggle. I smile and nod heading back to the door to welcome other guests. Every step I take is heavy and laborious I can feel the bean and hoops jiggling about the entire time. The shorts ae gradually slipping down over my butt revealing more of it due to the weight of the beans. The tomato juice begins to leak out under the tape and drip down my legs and body leaving a trail wherever I go. I feel humiliated as customers stare and I hear jokes that I’ve wet myself despite it being obviously orange. After 40 minutes you raise a hand and I head back to your table.
“I’ll have the bill please,” you say. I nod, leave, and come back moments later with a piece of paper. The total cost at the bottom says $0 (or £0) and there is a large blank space where customers are encouraged to leave a tip.
I smile at you. “Thank you for visiting the Messy Restaurant today. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and we look forward to welcoming you again.” I say before heading back to the kitchen to clear up.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 08-10-2020, 09:30 AM   #25
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdarknight View Post
So, this looks like entirely my kind of fun.

I think i would like to order Treacle, normal spagetti, and...a tin of dog food please?

The treacle can be served by coating the inside of your bathing suit with it, and then putting on the bathing suit.

The spagetti can be prepared just by soaking it in cold water until soft and slimy, drained, and then served by dumping it down your cleavage once you have finished serving the treacle. Spagetti is cheap so i would encourage you to serve a large portion of it

As for the dog food, well... just all over your head and face please!

To fully complete the dish, i would encourage you to roll around in the bathtub in all that sticky, slimy, smell mess for a bit once you finish serving

Is that something you think your establishment can cater to?
Note: An agreed change was made prior to the serving of this meal

A young waitress approaches you at the entrance of the Messy Restaurant. They are wearing absolutely nothing when they approach you.
“Hello and welcome to the Messy Restaurant,” I say. “Table for 1?” I ask. You nod and explain you have a reservation. I scan the book. “Name of silverdarknight?” I ask. You nod. “Perfect, if you would like to follow me then,” I add picking up a menu and leading you to a table by the window. I hand you the menu. “My name is Rainbow and I will be your waitress today. You’ve already ordered your food but please feel free to read the menu and the options for serving the food.” I say before scuttling away into the kitchen to pick up your order of a tin of treacle, spaghetti that has been left in a pot of cold water for 3 hours and then drained and a plate of mushed up meatballs. I place it all on a tray and carry it back out to you.
“I’ll have the treacle coating the inside of your swimsuit,” you say. I nod and quickly head back into the kitchen to grab my uniform of a white swimsuit with the words Messy Cuntosaurus on the front and a black arrow and the words Fill Me Up on the back. I pour the treacle on the inside of the swimsuit and then use a knife to spread it evenly all over. I then step into it and begin to pull it up. I leave treacle tracks on my leg as the swimsuit sticks to my legs on the way up to my crotch. I pull it up and it quickly sticks like a second skin – I wonder how I will ever manage to get it off again.
You then take the plate of spaghetti and dump the whole lot down the front of the swimsuit. It doesn’t go very far as the treacle has caused the swimsuit to stick tightly to me but it all bunches up around my breasts. I feel a rush of shame and humiliation as the other guests begin to stare at me and my breasts that have now grown to like a F cup.
“Now I want the meatballs covering your face and head,” you say. I nod and press my face straight into the plate of meatballs coating my face in the sticky, thick, meaty substance. It stinks and makes me want to gag. I look up at you. “Now lay on the floor and roll over… hmm 100 times,” you add. I do so rolling the length of the restaurant and back 18 times but having rolled over 100 times. Everyone is laughing and taking pictures. I am humiliated that my life has come to this. Serving people food off my body. Once finished I stand up.
I smile at you. “thank you for visiting the Messy Restaurant today. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and we look forward to welcoming you again.” I say before heading back to the kitchen to clear up.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
The following user says Thank You to RainbowSky for this post:
Old 08-10-2020, 11:58 PM   #26
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
The kid in me saw spaghetti hoops. So let's have eggs and spaghetti hoops on toast for breakfast.

In your one piece swimsuit, 6 eggs down the inside of the front. A tin of spaghetti hoops inside down the back. And two slices of toast cut in half, tucked inside the crotch.

It'll take me about half an hour to finish.
A young waitress approaches you at the entrance of the Messy Restaurant. They are wearing a white swimsuit with big red lettering that reads ‘Messy Cuntosaurus’ on the front and a big black arrow on the back with the words ‘Fill me up’. There is still an air of nervousness about the young waitress but she seems to know the expectations.
“Hello and welcome to the Messy Restaurant,” I say. “Table for 1?” I ask. You nod and explain you have a reservation. I scan the book. “Name of SerBlack?” I ask. You nod. “Perfect, if you would like to follow me then,” I add picking up a menu and leading you to a table by the window. I hand you the menu. “My name is Rainbow and I will be your waitress today. You’ve already ordered your food but please feel free to read the menu and the options for serving the food.” I say before scuttling away into the kitchen to pick up your order of a 6 raw uncracked eggs, a tine of spaghetti hoops and two slices of toast cut in half to make triangles. I carry the tray back shakily before placing it on the table.
“I’ll have the toast in the crotch of your swimsuit,” you say. I nod and pull the side of the swimsuit away from my crotch. I place rough toast neatly against the inside making sure my cunt is rubbing against it. It’s rough and uncomfortable and the slightest movement causes slight pain and arousement. I swallow hard, not allowing you to know how I feel.
“I’ll take the eggs down the front of the swimsuit,” you add. I crack each one on the edge of the table before letting the yolk and white flop down the front of my swimsuit leaving an eggy trail between my chest as it slides towards the toast. The white quickly begins to leak out the edges and down my legs, giving a glistening appearance.
“Turn around,” you say. I awkwardly turn in a half circle. I feel the cold gloop of the hoops plop into the back of the swimsuit. Red sauce begins to slowly trickle out adding to the shiny look of my legs. You then begin to eat your breakfast out of my swimsuit. As I’m staring out into the restaurant I can see all the other customers laughing, staring and pointing at me. After yesterday you’d think I’d be more used to it but the humiliation is still ever present.
After half an hour you say “I’ll have the bill please.”. I nod, leave, and come back moments later with a piece of paper. The total cost at the bottom says $0 (or £0) and there is a large blank space where customers are encouraged to leave a tip.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 08-11-2020, 04:56 AM   #27
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonJon1978 View Post
First time poster, long time lurker. I hope it doesn't exclude me from your establishment As a new customer I don't mind if your availability is at lunch or dinner.

I would like some uncooked rice to be prepped for cooking later by being secured to your knees and soles of your feet with a "stocking" fashioned from cling film. You will of course be busy walking around in the restaurant but if you complain about any discomfort then I will have no choice but to complain to management. I suggest they force you to spend the remainder of the time on your knees while you consider if you still want the job.

Meanwhile my favourite rice is egg-fried so we will also need to prep six eggs. Two broken in each bra cup please and the remaining two cracked above your head.

I would also like you to provide dessert, which will simply be chocolate ice cream served in your knickers, with cling film or such like ensuring as little as possible is wasted.
A young waitress approaches you at the entrance of the Messy Restaurant. They are wearing a bright pink sports bra and cling film wrap underwear. They are also bizarrely wearing cling film wrapped around their feet and knees. You can see white rice against her knees through the cling film.
“Hello and welcome to the Messy Restaurant,” I say. “Table for 1?” I ask. You nod and explain you have a reservation. I scan the book. “Name of JonJon1978?” I ask. You nod. “Perfect, if you would like to follow me then,” I add picking up a menu and leading you to a table by the window. I hand you the menu. “My name is Rainbow and I will be your waitress today. You’ve already ordered your food but please feel free to read the menu and the options for serving the food.” I say before scuttling away into the kitchen to pick up your order of 6 raw uncracked eggs and chocolate ice cream. I carry the tray back to your table quickly, wincing slightly at the pain in my feet from the rice but remaining quiet.
“I want two eggs in each bra cup,” you say quickly. I take the first egg and crack it on the edge of the table before opening it inside my left bra cup. I repeat the process again, and then twice more for the right bra cup. The white is trickling out from under the base of the bra and there are shiny tracks down my stomach. “The other two over your head,” I nod and smile but internally am screaming. I’ve learnt I hate having things in my hair especially egg. I crack the egg on the side of the table and then open it above my head, catching the yolk before piercing it and rubbing it into my hair before repeating with the other egg. Yolk and egg drip down my face especially over my nose and drips onto the floor at my feet.
“I’ll take my dessert in your knickers,” you add. You take the bowl, peel away the cling film and then empty the freezing ice cream into the cling film. I give a little yelp in surprise. You then wait patiently as the ice cream begins to melt. I am in agony as I stand there and wait. My clit and pussy are frozen and screaming in pain to have the ice cream removed. I smile through the ache as you begin to tuck in.
After 20 minutes you say “I’ll have the bill please.”. I nod, leave, and come back moments later with a piece of paper. The total cost at the bottom says $0 (or £0) and there is a large blank space where customers are encouraged to leave a tip.
I smile at you. “Thank you for visiting the Messy Restaurant today. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and we look forward to welcoming you again.” I say before heading back to the kitchen to clear up.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 08-11-2020, 09:01 AM   #28
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloM35 View Post
I would like a nice dinner. Chili con carne, and I like it really hot, so make sure to have a good amount of chili in it. Wear your bathing suit, and it all goes on your pussy.
A young waitress approaches you at the entrance of the Messy Restaurant. They are wearing a white swimsuit with red lettering that reads 'Messy Cuntosaurus' on the front and a big black arrow on the back with the words 'fill me up'.

“Hello and welcome to the Messy Restaurant,” I say. “Table for 1?” I ask. You nod and explain you have a reservation. I scan the book. “Name of SoloM35?” I ask. You nod. “Perfect, if you would like to follow me then,” I add picking up a menu and leading you to a table by the window. I hand you the menu. “My name is Rainbow and I will be your waitress today. You’ve already ordered your food but please feel free to read the menu and the options for serving the food.” I say before scuttling away into the kitchen to pick up your order of chilli con carne.

"Here is your order. The house special of chilli con carne with added chilli," I say placing the plate on the table in front of you. You nod, pick up the plate and pull at the front of my swimsuit. The chilli slides off the plate, down my skin and settles in the crotch of the swimsuit. The moment it hits my pussy I let out a whimper of pain as heat flares through my crotch and clit. The chilli is burning my pussy and I can feel my cunt beginning to leak. I stand there in silence, biting my lip through the pain, and occasionally shifting my weight in the hope the burning will stop. It doesn't.

After 20 minutes you say “I’ll have the bill please.”. I nod, waddle away, and come back moments later with a piece of paper. The total cost at the bottom says $0 (or £0) and there is a large blank space where customers are encouraged to leave a tip.

I smile at you. “Thank you for visiting the Messy Restaurant today. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and we look forward to welcoming you again.” I say before heading back to the kitchen to clear up. The chilli continues to burn my pussy even after it is cleaned and the whole area is red and very very wet.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 08-11-2020, 11:34 PM   #29
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Hope I’m on time for breakfast.

“Most unusual outfit for a waitress. Cling film underwear and a tin foil bra, how very unprotective for someone in the food service industry, but I guess the guests love it. “It’s missing something though.” I say. I cut two circles out big enough to let your breast stick through. “Much better. I’m sure you will get a few more tips.” I say, giving your nipples a flick.

First let’s start with some whipped cream to top my beverage. As you bring it out, you spill a bit on to the table. As you stammer apologies claiming it was an accident, I cut you off. “Oh well it was an accident we better make sure it doesn’t happen again. I take the can and place it into the cling film underwear and spray. It fills up leaving a nice white look under the shiny film. Poofing up it almost looks like a diaper. Luckily the film should work wonders with the exit wholes sealed at the bottom to prevent leaks.

Next I’ll a container of porridge. As you set the dish out in front of me I look at it in disgust letting one spoonful drop back into the bowl with thick plop. “ It's as thick as wallpaper paste. Porridge should still have some milk running through it. Its consistency should be a mix of stodge and liquid. This isn't.”

I pick up the bowl and watch as it slowly drips over your head and body. “See how it could plaster walls with it. In fact make sure you plaster your body with it.” I watch as you nod.

“The customer is always right, sir.” You say getting to work spreading it over your bare skin.

Finally for my third course I want white gravy with biscuits. You smile knowing that’s the best dish and I can possibly be unhappy with it. Getting the last of it you serve it to me. "You call this a portion?”

I toss the bowl over your face. Trying to keep a straight face and to nothing to clear you eyes you ask, “Is there anything else I can do for you, sir?”

“Yes, wait here for me to finish my meal and keep your chin up. I don’t want to see a drop of that gravy hit the floor or else. I don’t care if the porridge hardens over, you will wait for the next 40 minutes until 4:00. Then you can leave and get cleaned up.

You do so, feeling the burn of humiliation as you can only hear the other customers reaction and mutterings about you as you wait for me to finish. Hearing the clock you wait a beat then, slowly clear your eyes. Looking down you see an empty table. You had been standing in the middle of the room for no reason and not been paid for the meal. Man you could write a story about people like this...
A young waitress approaches you at the entrance of the Messy Restaurant. They are wearing a very unusual outfit of a clingfilm underwear and a tin foil bra. She is smiling brightly, her confidence on day 3 has rocketed.
“Hello and welcome to the Messy Restaurant,” I say. “Table for 1?” I ask. You nod and explain you have a reservation. I scan the book. “Name of BlueGriffin?” I ask. You nod. “Perfect, if you would like to follow me then,” I add picking up a menu and leading you to a table by the window. I hand you the menu. “My name is Rainbow and I will be your waitress today,” I say stopping at the end of the table. I go to leave but you stop me.
“Most unusual outfit for a waitress. Cling film underwear and a tin foil bra, how very unprotective for someone in the food service industry, but I guess the guests love it. It’s missing something though.” you say. You pull out a pair of scissors and I stare at them, nervous. Carefully you cut two huge holes in the bra, pull my nipples to force my breasts through the holes so they are completely exposed. I feel embarrassed and humiliated already. “Much better. I’m sure you will get a few more tips.” you say, before flicking each nipple hard. I smile and thank you before hurrying to the kitchen to collect your first order. Whipped cream and a drink.
I return moments later and place the drink down carefully so as not to spill it. However as I put it down I accidentally press the button and a small amount of cream lands on the table. “I’m so sorry,” I stammer, nervous. “I’ll go get a cloth to clean it up. It won’t happen again, I promise,” I add. You hold up a hand to stop me.
“Oh well it was an accident we better make sure it doesn’t happen again” you say before picking up the can of whipped cream, putting the nozzle down the front of the clingfilm and holding down. I yelp a little in surprise and from the cold but you keep going, filling the cling film with more and more whipped cream until it has puffed out and the can is empty. I’m suddenly glad that tape was around the bottom of the clingfilm. I look like a baby with a full diaper and I can hear customers laughing.
I hurry back to the kitchen and grab the bowl of porridge that is waiting before returning once again. You lift the spoon and the thick glop gets stuck to the spoon before dropping back into the bowl with a slightly satisfying plop. “It's as thick as wallpaper paste. Porridge should still have some milk running through it. Its consistency should be a mix of stodge and liquid. This isn't.” You pick up the bowl, hold it over my head and watch as it slowly drips over your head and body. “See how it could plaster walls with it. In fact make sure you plaster your body with it.” I nod and begin to smear it over my hair and arms and stomach and exposed breasts muttering “The customer is always right, sir.” Once I am coated I scurry once more to the kitchen to pick up the final dish. White gravy and biscuits. I smile happily as I present the plate to you, knowing you have to be pleased with this dish.
“You call this a portion?” you demand before tossing the contents of the bowl over my face. I feel awful, upset and humiliated. I try to keep a straight face and let my emotions not show.
“Is there anything else I can do for you, sir?” I ask my voice calm but unable to see if I am even looking at the customer through the gravy.
“Yes, wait here for me to finish my meal and keep your chin up. I don’t want to see a drop of that gravy hit the floor or else. I don’t care if the porridge hardens over, you will wait for the next 40 minutes. Then you can leave and get cleaned up,” you say. I nod, the gravv already dripping off my face and onto my skin. I quickly tilt my head back as much as I can to prevent it dripping off my face and onto the floor. After a while my neck begins to ache but I remain fast. I feel the burn of humiliation as you can only hear the other customers reaction and mutterings about me as I wait for you to finish. I hear the sound of the clock I wait a second wondering if I am sure it is time to clear up, then I slowly unfurl my neck and wipe my eyes. You are no longer there, it is an empty table. I glance around the room and see the other customers watching me and see their gleeful expressions at the fact I have been made to stand in the middle of the room for not reason. My cheeks burn furiously at the humiliation and to top it off I’ve not been paid for the meal.
I toss the receipt onto the table anyway in frustration. The total cost at the bottom says $0 (or £0) and there is a large blank space where customers are encouraged to leave a tip.
I mutter darkly under my breath “thank you for visiting the Messy Restaurant today. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and we look forward to welcoming you again.” before heading back to the kitchen to clear up.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 08-12-2020, 05:04 AM   #30
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariox View Post
A young waitress approaches you at the entrance of the Messy Restaurant. They are wearing an oversized grey t-shirt and you can see a slight strip of pink shoulder strap sports bra near her neck.
“Hello and welcome to the Messy Restaurant,” I say. “Table for 1?” I ask. You nod and explain you have a reservation. I scan the book. “Name of Mariox?” I ask. You nod. “Perfect, if you would like to follow me then,” I add picking up a menu and leading you to a table by the window. I hand you the menu. “My name is Rainbow and I will be your waitress today. You’ve already ordered your food but please feel free to read the menu and the options for serving the food.” I say before scuttling away into the kitchen to pick up your order of chocolate sauce, melted but cold ice cream and a chocolate pudding.
I place everything on the table neatly. You pick up the bowl and pour the liquidy soupy of ice cream straight down the front of my bra. There is too much so it begins to trickle over the top and out from under the base of the bra. Soon you can see liquid brown ice cream running down over my legs. I shiver slightly from the cold and shift my weight slightly causing the ice cream so swish around my breasts.
You then take the chocolate sauce and squirt it over the grey t-shirt smothering it in chocolate. I take a knife and spread it around more evenly. Finally, you peel back the lid of the chocolate pudding and empty it on my head. Its quite heavy and some of it fall off quickly with a loud plop, hitting the floor and splattering my legs. The chocolate coats my hair and begins to run down my face. I stand there feeling humiliated and knowing people are staring at me.
After half an hour you say “I’ll have the bill please.”. I nod, leave, and come back moments later with a piece of paper. The total cost at the bottom says $0 (or £0) and there is a large blank space where customers are encouraged to leave a tip.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me

Advertisements