Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Ass Spanking implement?
Hand 0 0%
Wooden spoon 4 17.39%
Hard-backed hairbrush 2 8.70%
Wooden bathbrush 5 21.74%
Belt 2 8.70%
Extension cord 2 8.70%
Thin stick 3 13.04%
Ruler 5 21.74%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-06-2018, 08:19 PM   #1
Spankingwedgiegirl

Location: Bent over a couch in a bra-connection wedgie having my butt beaten by daddy
Default My weekly spanking 20F

Every Sunday at 6:45 I will punish myself. I have been extremely naughty and deserve constant reminders to be good. The punishment will depend on the polls.

Since I can only make 1 poll per thread I will be making multiple threads, click on my profile and go to statistics to find the rest.

Last edited by Spankingwedgiegirl; 02-07-2018 at 06:14 PM.
Spankingwedgiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Spankingwedgiegirl for this post:
Old 01-13-2020, 09:33 PM   #2
Spankingwedgiegirl

Location: Bent over a couch in a bra-connection wedgie having my butt beaten by daddy
Default My punishment

So, I made these polls around 2 years ago, and I had planned to do my spankings like a good girl, but then I got less active and wound up never doing them. So I am going to be doing them more regularly from now on. I was thinking of maybe randomizing the chances of each option in the polls based on the number of votes that that option got, but for now I think ill just do the most popular votes. So the results were:

1. Implements - Ruler and Wooden bathbrush (Ouch, the bathbrush hurts sooo much)
2. Number of spanks - 550 spanks (an overwhelming favorite)
3. Wedgie - Bra-connection wedgie, left until sleep (It was a tie between that and squeaky clean, i chose this one because I can’t do both and it’s easier)
4. Corner time - 25 minutes, bare red ass pressed against window on display (That’s going to be embarrassing)
5. Clothing - Booty shorts and a tank top (another tie but I chose this one)
6. Extra punishment #1 - Ginger root in asshole, figging (Owwiee)
7. Extra punishment #2 - A three way tie between if “I soften in pain extra 100 spanks and 2 min corner time”, “After each spanks (counted out loud) say “Thank you! I have been a naughty bitch!””, and “extra 15 min corner time and 200 spanks) Since I can do them all I will. So 750 starting spanks and 40 minutes cornertime.

I will take a break every 100-200 spanks with some corner time in between with most of the corner time at the end.

I’ll post a picture on this thread of my sore and beaten bitch bottom on Wednesday (Jan 15 2020) so you can all see how red and punished my ass is.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited by Spankingwedgiegirl; 01-13-2020 at 09:36 PM.
Old 01-13-2020, 09:34 PM   #3
Spankingwedgiegirl

Default also after spanking

Of course after my spanking and cornertime i’ll sit on a hard wooden stool to write a detailed report about my spanking for you to read.
Old 01-13-2020, 09:50 PM   #4
wolf82
Prodigy

Love that you will be doing them!

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to wolf82 for this post:
Old 01-14-2020, 06:55 AM   #5
prphett
getDare Sweetheart

looking forward your spanking nice to see you again
prphett is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to prphett for this post:
Old 01-14-2020, 02:20 PM   #6
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

sounds like a good pen; looking forward to reading your detailed report and seeing your ass pic. I suggest you lay down 3 pens on the chair before you sit on the chair for extra enjoyment during the writing and for visual effects on the pics...
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ltakltak for this post:
Old 01-15-2020, 06:19 PM   #7
Spankingwedgiegirl

Just started the spanking, 150 spanks in going to corner now, ass is already red
Old 01-15-2020, 08:07 PM   #8
Spankingwedgiegirl

Before, during, and after my spanking . In the middle and last one you can see the ginger root stuffed in my asshole.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	C39CD888-9D95-402C-880B-E875A1B1C22F.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	24.4 KB
ID:	9064   Click image for larger version

Name:	79DE2218-5D7D-4D2B-8A44-C959E7E63B51.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	9065   Click image for larger version

Name:	02AB7B51-5815-4F9C-A6ED-4CD48EB7FB35.jpeg
Views:	128
Size:	145.0 KB
ID:	9066  
The following 10 users say Thank You to Spankingwedgiegirl for this post:
Old 01-15-2020, 08:20 PM   #9
Spankingwedgiegirl

Default Report of spanking

So this was one of the hardest and longest spankings I’ve ever gotten, sitting on my red bottom here I can already tell that I won’t be able to sit for a while. I had to change my shorts just so I could wear looser shorts that wouldn’t rub against my ass.

I started by giving myself the bra-connection in my red g-string. Then I carved the ginger root and put it as deep into my asshole as I could. Finally I bent over a chair picked up the wooden ruler and started spanking my ass hard. I got through 150 spanks counting each one out loud followed by “Thank you sir I’ve been a naughty bitch!” and then took a break for 5 minutes with my ass pressed up against my window. Then I went back over the chair for 300 more with the ruler, they hurt soooo much and my asshole was being burned by never before by that ginger root. I would squeeze every time I was spanked and that would push more juice into my asshole. I stopped unintentionally because I couldn’t take the pain and that earned me another 100 spanks and 2 minutes corner time. Then it was back to the window for 5 minutes. I came back for the final 300 spanks with the bathbrush, those reaaaally hurt, I was crying out after each one and I had to stop in the middle once again, earning myself yet another 100 spanks and 2 minutes corner time. Once my spanking was done my legs and ass were trembling, I went back to the corner for 4 minutes before it was time for my 200 extra punishment spanks with the bath brush, by the time I was done I was practically in tears, I could hardly stand. I went back to the window for my final 30 minutes of corner time. I’m not sure if anyone saw me, but the chances are that someone did, I was just looking forwards with my red ass pressed against the cold glass and my hands on my head.

Anyways then I came straight here to write my report. After I finish writing this i’ll Get to take out that god-awful burning ginger root in my asshole, but the wedgie stays in until bedtime. I hope you enjoy reading it and seeing the pictures and knowing that my bitch butt has gotten properly punished just like I deserve. As always if you have any spanking or wedgie dares/requests please tell me. Ill probably do some more of these once in a while when I need to learn a lesson. Thanks for reading!
The following 9 users say Thank You to Spankingwedgiegirl for this post:
Old 01-15-2020, 09:37 PM   #10
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Very lovely report indeed!

How did you determine number of spanks?

As per your first post, i checked your signature / statistics but there are no other threads or posts leading to your other spanking needs. Punishment time!

Continue here in this thread begging next set of spanks. It is already late i the week, since you are still spanking every Sunday I presume, so ask kindly to others to help you determine number of spanks (maybe a limit of 50 per post, no double posting).

For the punishment, I suggest you start with 200 spanks (bath brush) with wedgie and another larger ginger root inserted as deep as possible, and of curse displaying your cheeks against window, corner tie and posting a few more pics of cheeks after the spanks along with your report

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1/2)
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pain slut joe for this post:
Old 01-16-2020, 03:32 PM   #11
Spankingwedgiegirl

Default Report of day after spanking

So I’m writing a report to tell you all how much my ass hurt today and some embarrassing things that happened to me.

So Yesterday when I went to sleep I couldn’t sleep on my back as I usually did and had to sleep on my stomach so my ass wouldn’t press against the bed. When I woke up I found that my ass actually stung more than it had yesterday! I wore a thin thong and some loose pants so it wouldn’t hurt that much. All day in class my ass was on fire, I tried lifting my ass of the seat, but I could only do this for so long. In the end I just had to wriggle around in my seat all the time because of the burning. Even when I bent over to pick something up and the loose pants rubbed against my beaten butt it stung. I was pretty horny and a little wet all day, the feeling of sitting on a red punished bottom knowing that I deserved for being such a little bitch really turns me on. I’m definitely going to have a sore bottom and I won’t be able to sit right for at least 2-3 more days. When I got home I had to put a pillow on my chair just so I could sit down.

The 3 embarrassing things that happened to me are :
1. I was late to class and sat down with a loud groan that brought attention to me
2. I went to a bathroom to rub my ass and a girl walked in and saw me rubbing my butt
3. I went to the gym after changing and I noticed a girl looking at me changing, then I realized that I was wearing a thong with my still red/bruised ass out, I rushed and put on my shorts and ran out of the changing room.

Last edited by Spankingwedgiegirl; 01-16-2020 at 05:23 PM.
The following 4 users say Thank You to Spankingwedgiegirl for this post:
Old 01-16-2020, 04:29 PM   #12
Spankingwedgiegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
Very lovely report indeed!

How did you determine number of spanks?

As per your first post, i checked your signature / statistics but there are no other threads or posts leading to your other spanking needs. Punishment time!

Continue here in this thread begging next set of spanks. It is already late i the week, since you are still spanking every Sunday I presume, so ask kindly to others to help you determine number of spanks (maybe a limit of 50 per post, no double posting).

For the punishment, I suggest you start with 200 spanks (bath brush) with wedgie and another larger ginger root inserted as deep as possible, and of curse displaying your cheeks against window, corner tie and posting a few more pics of cheeks after the spanks along with your report
That’s a great idea! Thank you sir.

From now on you can post in this thread once before each spanking. I’ll start with 200 spanks with the bath brush (my most painful implement) and you can give me 50 spanks with any of the implements in the poll above. I’ll do the spankings once in a while (not necessarily every week) and ill always post a pic of my red butt afterwards (by the way I love hearing about how red or sexy my ass is, that’s the whole reason I show it off). Also, instead of replying 50 spanks the first person to respond can post the
1. underwear type/wedgie
2. The corner time amount of Time and how it should be specifically done,
3. One of 2 spots for extra punishments that you think of

Reminder : You can only post once be it one of the 3 options or 50 spanks

Thank you! Please post in the poll if you want to punish my naughty bitch ass.
The following user says Thank You to Spankingwedgiegirl for this post:
Old 01-16-2020, 09:59 PM   #13
aussiedom
Distinguished Member

I'm saying it needs.to be your smallest underwear, and over shoulder wedgie

Dislikes: Meanieheads, even though I am one sometimes

Ask my subby anything! Each question = 1 edge!
aussiedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 07:00 AM   #14
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Your corner time afterwards should be reversed, with your ass touching the corner. Hold a coin on between the wall and each of your ass cheek which is not allowed to drop. Keep this for 20 minutes. Should the coin drop more than twice, then you are required the next day to wear shape hugging clothing only.

My 50 extra spanks go with a ruler to your left inner thigh...

enjoy!
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 07:09 AM   #15
Night Drifter
getDare Sweetheart

I'm just going to go ahead and give you 50 spanks with the wooden bathbrush

If Im on GetDare, I gotta have my pacifier in! Please make sure I do!

Please PM me to check my diaper!
Night Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Night Drifter for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk