Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs > Night Drifter

Rate this Entry

PM Dares for 2018

Posted 05-15-2018 at 12:14 AM by Night Drifter
Updated 05-16-2018 at 12:23 PM by Night Drifter

PM me "TRAINING" and I will k5ep a stiff cock for 6 minutes. Every time I succeed this dare, I will increase the time by 1 minute.

PM me "BATTLESHIP" and we will negotiate both out ante. Then we play a game of battleship for it. If I win, then you have to pay your ante, else I have to pay mine.

PM me "BET" with a proposed real-life bet, your expected chance ratio, and ante proposals for you and me. I will either accept or make a counterproposal until we agree on a bet with stakes for each of us.

PM me "SPANK X" with X up to 50 and I will spank my butt cheeks X times. Everytime you reply to my report with your thoughts and feelings on it, your limit for X is 25 higher.

PM me "ROSE" and I will touch my rear entry and play with it for at least 1 minute without penetration.

PM me "COMMENT" and a blog entry, and I will leave a comment if possible.

PM me "POST" and a link to a getDare thread, and I will post there. If it's a game or something to participate, I may just comment without joining.

PM me "WRITE" and a topic, and I will write a public blog entry on getDare about that topic.

PM me "VOTE" and a link to a poll, and I will vote on it. Add me how to vote and I will vote in your favor.

PM me "GAME" and a proposed game to play with you, and I tell you if and how I like to play it with you.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 47 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments