Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-24-2021, 05:34 AM   #106
jestergestures

1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour?
Both sound nice, frankly, but I'd prefer to cum.

2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth but tentacles?
See above.

3. Would you rather have your feet tickled by tentacles or have tentacles caressing your entire body?
Sounds hot.

4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you?
I don't wanna be filled up like a water balloon or anything, but you know. Hot.

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tentacles or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles?
I find it harder to cum if my legs aren't spread.

6. Would you rather the tentacles be super slimy or just a little slimy.

7. Would you rather the tentacles be cold or be warm?

8. Would you rather cuddle the tentacle monster for the whole night or let it fuck you for 2 hours?
LOL, can I pick both?

9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in ever hole at once for 30 minutes?
Honestly, I'm just curious to see how the tentacle monster lives.

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both?
Doesn't matter to me, really.
Limits - Public, extreme humiliation, feet stuff, A2M, asphyxiation, bondage, pics/vids, social suicide, wax, anything bathroom related outside of diapers
My "Tools" | Dislikes/Limits Explained
Am I accepting dares right now? Yes | No | Maybe
jestergestures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2023, 10:17 PM   #107
Phaedo
getDare Devil

1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour?

tease me please

2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth but tentacles?

rape my ass

3. Would you rather have your feet tickled by tentacles or have tentacles caressing your entire body?

fondle me please

4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you?

tough one...maybe cum but getting repeatedly sucked off sounds nice, too

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tenticels or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles?

spread and expose me

a little slimy

warm

8. Would you rather cuddle the tentacle monster for the whole night or let it fuck you for 2 hours?

fuck me for 2 hours

9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in ever hole at once for 30 minutes?

slave for a week, since Iam sure my holes would get a lot more use

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both?

both as in a hermaphodite? Sounds fun!
Sexmap | DirtyCode | BDSM Test

Last orgasm: 7 Jan 2024 (ruined)
Locked in chastity since: 7 Jan 2024
Phaedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2023, 10:35 PM   #108
light42

Oh get fucked in the ass for 10 minutes

Sill likely ass but really both at the same time would be ideal.

I'm not really that ticklish on the feet and if the tentacles are slimy I'm not sure they would tickle me at all. So Caressing my body

I'm not fully sure what this means.

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tenticels or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles?

I would rather have the bondage of being spread above my head by the tentacles. Not to often you can have that happen.

I think super slimy would be funnier. Unless I have to clean after.

Oh warm for sure. Cold is fun sometimes but warm is normally the way to go.

Fuck me.

Slave for a week. I could get fucked more like that

I mean If i had to choice it would be a girl.
Telegram light15000
Likes-being exposed, Humiliation, Bondage, anal, edging, Being Degraded, hypnosis, pee play and Petplay,

Limits- full Face, scat, blood, family, and friends, and moderate to heavy pain

Pm dares-https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76514
light42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2023, 12:56 PM   #109
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
Denied next day (in forever)https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=418838
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2023, 07:08 PM   #110
Submissive penguin
getDare Sweetheart

1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour?tease my dick for an hour

2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth but tentacles?ass

3. Would you rather have your feet tickled by tentacles or have tentacles caressing your entire body?entire body

4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you?that can suck

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tenticels or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles?wrapped tight

6. Would you rather the tentacles be super slimy or just a little slimy.super slimy

7. Would you rather the tentacles be cold or be warm?cold

8. Would you rather cuddle the tentacle monster for the whole night or let it fuck you for 2 hours?fuck my for 2 hours

9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in ever hole at once for 30 minutes?slave for a week

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both?girl monster
Kik: PenguinMan3.0

PM DARES Last Revision (September-3-2022)
TOYS and EQUIPMENT
BDSM Test Results
CHAT COMMANDS
Likes and Limits
Submissive penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2023, 08:24 PM   #111
Toybox
getDare Sweetheart

Ass for 10 minutes

Ass again

Caress my body

Cum and fuck me

Spread eagle with arms spread

Super slimy

Warm

Fuck me for 2 hours

Slave for a week easily (I assume it would do the other option the whole time)

Both might be fun

Tell me "Bend Over" and I will fuck my holes with a toy for 5 minutes.

About Me | My Interests and Limits | Toys | PM Dares | AMA | Verbally Degrade Me

My udders are 36Ds

Lovense name is ToyboxGD

Tanker1999's Horny Little Slut
Toybox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 01:23 AM   #112
MemerDreamer18

Teasing my clit for an hour, prolong the fun and probably more enjoyable in the long run.

Fucked in the ass, breathing is nice haha

Tentacles caressing my entire body, please! Not into feet or tickling, and love the idea of being casually groped and played with as well.

Cum fuck me; I'd love to be absolutely overflowing with tenacle seed

Probably spread eagle? I'd be more exposed and embarrassed that way.

Super slimy! Imagine the mess that it would make-

Warm please, though even if they were cold they'd warm up pretty quickly.

Why not both? But probably the cuddle, since there's more opportunities to be a little mischievous during the night.

Slave for a week! I wouldn't want to be able to walk or have a single inch of me inside or out that's not covered in juices, slime, or cum.

Absolutely both, tits AND dicks? Or as close as we can get with tentacle monsters? Sign me tf up

Not as active as I used to be, it may take me a while to respond to things! Sorry in advance!!

Add to the Thread, Add to the Task

20 y/o trans man, he/him/his
Bi, polyamorous w/ 1 partner

Toys and Attire

Loves, Likes, Dislikes, Limits

Vulnerable in these threads

PM Dares

PM DARES: OPEN

Kik: MemerDreamer18
MemerDreamer18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 03:43 AM   #113
gesshoku

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tentacles or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles?

I had like almost no hesitation in answering these questions, I love the idea of tentacles like… way too much >~<
Old 01-28-2023, 09:56 AM   #114
knocturnal01

I'm assuming I'd go willingly to the tentacles, so I'd like to maximize the amount of fun I'd have, so I'd rather the tentacles tease my dick for an hour, unless I'm locked in chastity at the time, then I'd have to submit for those ten minutes.

I'd take tentacle anal before tentacle oral.

I want them all over me~

I'd prefer tentacles that can suck if my cock is out of it's cage, otherwise I want them to cum all over me.

Spread eagle~

Super slimy~

Warm, obviously

In all realty, I'd rather it fuck me for 2 hours.

I mean, it can fuck every hole at once as much as it wants if I'm its slave for a week~

Both

☆𝐌/𝐁𝐢/𝐒𝐮𝐛☆

☆𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬, 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬, 𝐋𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐬, 𝐓𝐨𝐲𝐬☆
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79502

☆𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐌 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬:☆
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80399

☆𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐲!☆
knocturnal01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 05:08 PM   #115
sleepiest

I'm excited to see some tentacle posting!

Not to imply I wouldn't want any tentacles in my mouth...

I'd imagine things would get super slimy pretty fast, so may as well start out with a little slime.

Cold, just so the tentacle monster can warm me up as they use me.

Tentacle monsters deserve cuddles too <3

I have no preference, but both is always good

Likes: humiliation, discreet/hidden public, pet play, body writing, tease/denial, orgasm denial/control, anal
Dislikes/Punishments: mild pain, wedgies, chastity, piss
Curious about: messy, insertions/stuffing
Limits: extreme pain, family/friends, misgendering, social suicide, blatant public, scat, blood, etc. i like taking pics/vids, but iffy about posting 'em.

Kik: sleepiestbf

Last orgasm: March 30, 2024

Toy List
Rule List
sleepiest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 05:42 PM   #116
bykonos

ALWAYS auto answer skype feel free to call me when you see me online

Fetish: calf (I dare you send me Calf pic)

Like : games, fun , Nipple play, strip, punishment, submission, scat

Limits: face, family/ friends, Public hum, crossdress.
http://bdsmtest.org/r/5DFZPydR

Some limits are done some can be pushed.
bykonos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 07:11 PM   #117
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.
GetdareTEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2023, 04:32 PM   #118
babygirlslut

[QUOTE=Slutylittlesub;3736096]1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour?

4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you? both

dislikes: being loud, big inserts, feet, wedgies

limits: pictures/vids, family, social suicide, blackmail, public, scat, pee

toys:
3 different sized buttplugs, rabbit vibrator
babygirlslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2023, 09:00 AM   #119
cloudwatcher

Limits: feces, messy, shaving, big pain, permanent, full public, showing face.
Not very active rn. Still open to dares!
PM dares, always-in threads, and toy list.
cloudwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2023, 02:10 PM   #120
CumEater

Fuck my ass

Also ass fuckin <3

Carresing my whole slutty body

I think cum would be more fun

Definitely spread and pulled tigh

EXTRAAAA SLIME

Warm please

Fuck me please Tentacle Monster

I want to serve it the whole week

Both would be amazing

kik: SissySlut1030
CumEater is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk