Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-05-2021, 02:23 AM   #76
SlipnSlide69

1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour? I’d rather be fucked in the ass for an hour but I’ll settle for 10 minutes

2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth but tentacles? I’d rather be fucked in the ass but mouth is welcome too

3. Would you rather have your feet tickled by tentacles or have tentacles caressing your entire body? Definitely caressing my entire body

4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you? Definitely cum, and hopefully there’s a lot of it.

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tenticels or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles? I like spread eagle more, it feels like I’m on display

6. Would you rather the tentacles be super slimy or just a little slimy. Super extra slimy

7. Would you rather the tentacles be cold or be warm? Preferably warm

8. Would you rather cuddle the tentacle monster for the whole night or let it fuck you for 2 hours? I’d let it fuck me for the whole night if it wanted to but 2 hours is fine also

9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in ever hole at once for 30 minutes? I’d love to be a tentacle monster’s slave and then have it fuck me in every hole as much as it wants for the week.

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both? I’ve always thought of them as neither but I’m fine with any of these options.

Limits: Blood, Scat, Excessive Pain, Full Public

Curious about: Sissification, Exhibitionism, Blackmail
SlipnSlide69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2021, 01:52 PM   #77
JimmyKarlo

1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour?
An hour is long, so I would go for the ass

2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth but tentacles?
Ass please

3. Would you rather have your feet tickled by tentacles or have tentacles caressing your entire body?
No tickling please - the body then

4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you?
Fuck and cum

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tenticels or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles?
Spreading please

6. Would you rather the tentacles be super slimy or just a little slimy.
Super slimy... who knows how long it might take

7. Would you rather the tentacles be cold or be warm?
Warm please

8. Would you rather cuddle the tentacle monster for the whole night or let it fuck you for 2 hours?
Fucking - otherwise one can have a too close look

9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in ever hole at once for 30 minutes?
Most likely every hole for 30 mins.. it will di it during the week also I assume

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both?
Both? Not sure - girl would be nice, but no choice here

Kik: jimmykarlo

Like: Cum, light Cbt, anal, toys, heels, edging, mild pain, chastity

Dislikes: Long task, pain

Limits: Public, Family, piss, Messy, poop, diapers, pictures, blackmail

Toys 20x5cm suction cap dildo, inflatable plug, 6cm glass plug, cock cage, Buttr Tactical 3

Last anal orgasm: 29.03., locked and doggy dildo
Last thing in ass: dildo doggy
Last cum: 30.03.
Longest time caged: 12h

My AMA PM dares Schedule
JimmyKarlo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2021, 03:18 PM   #78
Emalice9

1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour? Teasing definitely

2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth but tentacles? Mouth

3. Would you rather have your feet tickled by tentacles or have tentacles caressing your entire body? Caressing my body I hate being tickled

4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you? This depends can the cum get me pregnant if yes then I want the ones that suck if they can’t then cam

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tenticels or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles? Spread me wide lol

6. Would you rather the tentacles be super slimy or just a little slimy. Super slimy

8. Would you rather cuddle the tentacle monster for the whole night or let it fuck you for 2 hours? Fuck me

9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in ever hole at once for 30 minutes? Fuck me in every whole

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both? definitely cute girl monster

looking to chat and some tasks

Pretty bored so happy to chat to anyone

Limits:
Public, Pics, Animals, Separating, insertion, scat, extreme pain

Toys:
Cuffs, crop, nipple and clit clamo

Pm us
Or
Kik @sunshinegirls990
Emalice9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 10:01 AM   #79
CumDumpMaia
getDare Sweetheart

1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your clit for an hour?

2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth but tentacles?

3. Would you rather have your feet tickled by tentacles or have tentacles caressing your entire body?

4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you?

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tenticels or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles?

8. Would you rather cuddle the tentacle monster for the whole night or let it fuck you for 2 hours?

9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in ever hole at once for 30 minutes?

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both?

Dislikes: Wedgies, nipple clamps, bladder control.
Limits: clit clamps, photos, video, permanent, blood, scat, piss, family

Toys: Thrusting Rabbit Vibrator, Handcuffs, Lovense Dolce, butt plugs (3 sizes), anal beads, collar and leash, nipple clamps with chain attached, suction dildo (7inch)

Thread (please ignore, not reverse psychology, genuinely please ignore) -
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=407653
CumDumpMaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 06:48 PM   #80
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour?

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tentacles or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles?

Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 02:32 AM   #81
gold017
On Temporary Posting Probation

gold017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 06:42 AM   #82
Ukz_leroy97

Male tough one

I've never thought about tentacles so this was really on the spot, gut choices.
M/24/Straight
1)Tease my dick for an hour
2)Fucked in the arse
3)Caressing entire body
4)Tentacles that can cum...I think
5)Spread eagle
6)A little slimy
7)Cold
8)Let it Fuck me for 2 hours
9)Every hole for 30 minutes
10)Cute girl tentacle monster
Ukz_leroy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 10:29 AM   #83
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

tough choice, but I think teased.

2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth by tentacles?
again, tough choice. Ass, I think

this one is easy... caressing. I really don't like being tickled

4. Would you rather be fucked by tentacles that can suck, or by tentacles that can cum?
after editing the question so it made sense to me, cumming tentacles

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tentacles or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles?
spread eagle

depends. are they just holding/touching me, or fucking me? extra lube

warm

will it snuggle me for the rest of the night after fucking me for 2 hours? that would be preferable.

since I would likely get fucked well and regularly during the week anyway, I'd be it's/his/her slave

girl, I think. sort of a "best of both worlds" situation.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 01:16 PM   #84
Kenny1800

Kik: Kenny18016

Likes/Limits

My Dirtycode

PM Dares
Kenny1800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 01:33 PM   #85
Kevb6240

Kik: Kevb6240

My PM and kik dare list.

I consent to being blackmailed.

Likes masturbation, cbt, humiliation, sph,stripping, piss, being exposed, pic's, public, kik, blackmail.
Dislikes messy, bodywriting and edging.
Limits illegal, permanent, extreme, scat, cam.

My Fictional Story.
Kevb6240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2021, 01:57 AM   #86
kelsey122

1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour? I'll take the teasing for an hour, get me nice and hot for number 2

2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth but tentacles? I'll go with getting fucked in the ass

3. Would you rather have your feet tickled by tentacles or have tentacles caressing your entire body? Caress my whole body, dont much care for tickling

4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you? The cumming and fucking sounds fun

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tenticels or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles? Spread eagled, nowhere to hide and full access to everything

6. Would you rather the tentacles be super slimy or just a little slimy. Super slimy, more out of curiousity

7. Would you rather the tentacles be cold or be warm? Warm

8. Would you rather cuddle the tentacle monster for the whole night or let it fuck you for 2 hours? I'll take getting fucked (i'd cuddle after too )

9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in ever hole at once for 30 minutes? Whole week off of work, i will take it

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both? Both, both is good

Likes: bondage, humiliation, petplay, toys, semi-public, anal
Dislikes: pee drinking, lots of pain, spanking, ass to mouth
Limits: camming, pics, family, blood
Toys: ballgag, dildo gag, ring gag, leather cuffs (2sets), vibrator, bullet vibe, dildos, buttplugs, nipple clamps, collar, leash, blindfold, spreader bar
kelsey122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2021, 03:43 PM   #87
AmyInDenial

Clit teased for an hour.

Ass. Mostly due to not liking anything oral like that.

Whole body.

Suck and fuck. Not into "messy" kinda stuff.

Pinned in a spread eagle.

A little. Just enouth to act as lube.

Cold would prob' be more unusual sensation.

Fucked for 2 hours.

Slave for the week. Which could very well have several sessions of option 2 anyway...

No real preferance there.

Dislikes: Nipple Play, Anal.
Limits: Public, Cam, Poo, Piss.
AmyInDenial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2021, 05:06 PM   #88
DraegWedgie
getDare Sweetheart

Love : Wedgies.
Likes : Ice play, Humillition, spanking, pain, CBT, Pee holding, Anal, Hypno.
Want to try : All the other things
Limits : public, permanant, pee, poop,face.

Vote please
Anal training thread
Kik : Wedgie128974
Denied by the girls until the 13/09/2023 00:01 ( GMT+1). Feel free to check this slut cage while it's in.
DraegWedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 12:34 AM   #89
RinnKitt

Getting fucked in the ass

Ass again

Caress the whole body

Tentacles that can ejaculate

Spread eagle probably, feeling more exposed

Super slimy

Warm of course

Let it fuck me for two hours

Hard one, leaning more towards slave

Both I guess, don't really care

A little shy, but message me if you want

Kik: RinnKitt (Please tell me which thread you found me in)

Limits: Incest, blood, blackmail, body writing
RinnKitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 11:19 PM   #90
lotsofpasta

Likes: anything done alone, masturbation (humiliating techniques, grips, positions, poses, etc.), cum dares, edging, humiliation, chastity teasing, sweaty/smell (1 day), porn restriction

Limits: Public, Messy, Video, illegal, permanent, pictures, pain, chastity (over 1 week)

PM DARES AND TOYS

PM Me how I should orgasm (edges, ruined/regular, what to watch, etc)
lotsofpasta is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk