Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com

Old 05-18-2007, 09:53 PM   #1
Dare861
getDare Sweetheart

Default A bug and a suggestion on the Getdare.com/bbs page "top stats"

Got a bug and a suggestion. Lemmie know whatcha think of the suggestion. Depp knows what do do with the bug. (BTW Depp, when the chat crashed you said you'd "throw in something cool for my trouble" where is it? )

Anyway. Bug:

On the "top 7 stats" it shows the recent slave/Master board activity.. this isn't entirely true. It also shows posts that were moved from that board to the trashcan.

Suggestion: The second of "top 7 stats" that shows the slave/Master board activity be changed to show any board's activity (customizable).

Whatcha think?

-Daredude

Meow.
Dare861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 12:55 PM   #2
depp
SysOp

Ok, posts that have been moved to the Trashcan without a redirect no longer show up in any of the stats. Posts with a redirect will show until that redirect expires.

I like your idea of changing that other section. I am really busy at the moment but in a couple weeks I will be making some major improvements to the forums. This may be among them.