Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-18-2023, 08:34 PM   #9
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by herrinisabell View Post
Some more questions for you:

- Whats your homecountry?
- Whats your weight, height and clothing seizes?
- Describe your complete body and especially your private parts
- Which parts of your body do you like? Which you dont like ans why?
- Describe detailed 6 typical outfits for different situations
- Have you ever used drugs?
- What rules do you have to follow at home?
- What punishments did/do you receive by your parents? For what kind of offenses?
- What are 4 humilating fantasies you have?
-US

-5’2, just about 100 pounds. Most of my shirts, shorts, underwear and things like that are either small or extra small. My breasts are AA cups and my waist is about 26 to 27”

-I’ll start at the top and move downward. I have really pale skin with light blonde hair. I get asked a lot if I bleach my hair because it is so light. I don’t, it’s just naturally very light. I have blue eyes. I’ve been told that I have a really cute face, which I definitely like to think is true. I have a very petite build. My breast are overall pretty flat. There are small bumps on my chest that can kinda be considering boobs, but they definitely aren’t much. My nipples are pink and about the size of a dime. My stomach is pretty flat too and my bellybutton is an innie. Between my legs, I have kinda puffy outer lips which push together into a slit. When standing up straight, it can be seen from the front but only looks like a crack. The whole area of it is kinda rounded and when laying flat, does kinda poke up from my body. When I have my legs open, a bit of pinkness from the inner lips pokes out a bit as well as my clitoris. If I’m wet, it does appear a bit more swollen and opened up on its own and also gets a deeper shade of pink. My butt is nothing special. It’s pretty flat. I do have a small birthmark on my right butt check. My legs are pretty skinny as well.

-Sometimes I wish I wasn’t so skinny and small but overall I do like my body. I do something wish I had more as far as boobs or butt, however I’ve learned to accept what I have. My favorite part of me is probably my hair or my eyes

-jeans and a blouse usually is my go to for days I’m going out.
-leggings and a tshirt for comfy days out that I still want to look nice
-sweatpants and a tshirt if I’m laying around the house and the weather is cooler
-Nike running shorts and a long tshirt if I’m laying around and it’s hot outside
-flannel pajama set if I’m sleeping in the winter
-naked, lately when I’m doing dares

-Theres not a ton of written rules and my parents have kinda relaxed them since I graduated high school. Mostly just they my parents know where I am and when I’ll be home. That I respect them. That I ask before I have friends over.

-mostly has been phone taken away or not been able to spend time with friends

-Being naked in public
-having naked photos taken of me
-being caught masturbating
-living permanently nude

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

Dislikes Spanking, Pee Drinking, Body Writing, Shaming

Limits: Sharing photos/videos, Scat, Extreme Pain
whispering.bel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to whispering.bel for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk