Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-31-2022, 01:17 PM   #1
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Default Gangbanged by GetDare

Similar to the "punished by" thread playstyle:
Members of GetDare enter as the focus of a gangband for a set amount of time and reports and the lovely members of GetDare post tasks for the victim to follow to stimulate a gangbang focused around them being played with!
These tasks can overlap or be done one right after the other. And one person can use the Victim more than once so long as one other person uses them in between! The tasks should not be super time consuming or complex but other than that feel free to make them almost anything. Your turn could be as simple as fucking them for a minute or changing their position, to as complex as fucking all the holes in a row and making them take a photo of them being fucked for them alone to look at when they are done.
Of course all limits respected but make sure to mention a few so that tasks can be posted quicker.

Example:
Victim/Focus or Gangbang: "I enter as a female to be gangbanged for 2 days and 2 reports. No: piss play"
Person 1: "I lube up your cunt and fuck it for 5 minutes"
Person 2: While person 1 fucks you I place clamps on your nipples and tug on them. Once person 1 is done fucking you I shove my dick in there, leaving the clamps on to fuck you for 10 minutes hard and fast."
Person 1: I take over pulling on the clamps while person 2 fucks you.
Person 3: I masterbate to the sight of you being fucked and cum on your face. (Spread your own arousal or fake cum along your face)
Person 4: I make you deepthroat my cock while the cum from person 3 dries until person 2 is done fucking you.
Person 5: When you have a break from being fucked I spank your ass with a paddle until it's bright red and take a picture as I fill your ass with my cock.
Victim: First gangbang involved person 1 to person 5 Second report will be all other tasks once time is up.
Then a detailed report is written by the victim!
Ect...

I'll start:
I'm entering as a female to be gangbanged for one report in about 19 hours!
No: anal, piss play, no sharing pictures but I will take them to look at myself

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk