getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Bets & Challenges (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Gangbanged by GetDare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=421102)

StealthyKitten 12-31-2022 01:17 PM

Gangbanged by GetDare

Similar to the "punished by" thread playstyle:
Members of GetDare enter as the focus of a gangband for a set amount of time and reports and the lovely members of GetDare post tasks for the victim to follow to stimulate a gangbang focused around them being played with!
These tasks can overlap or be done one right after the other. And one person can use the Victim more than once so long as one other person uses them in between! The tasks should not be super time consuming or complex but other than that feel free to make them almost anything. Your turn could be as simple as fucking them for a minute or changing their position, to as complex as fucking all the holes in a row and making them take a photo of them being fucked for them alone to look at when they are done.
Of course all limits respected but make sure to mention a few so that tasks can be posted quicker.

Example:
Victim/Focus or Gangbang: "I enter as a female to be gangbanged for 2 days and 2 reports. No: piss play"
Person 1: "I lube up your cunt and fuck it for 5 minutes"
Person 2: While person 1 fucks you I place clamps on your nipples and tug on them. Once person 1 is done fucking you I shove my dick in there, leaving the clamps on to fuck you for 10 minutes hard and fast."
Person 1: I take over pulling on the clamps while person 2 fucks you.
Person 3: I masterbate to the sight of you being fucked and cum on your face. (Spread your own arousal or fake cum along your face)
Person 4: I make you deepthroat my cock while the cum from person 3 dries until person 2 is done fucking you.
Person 5: When you have a break from being fucked I spank your ass with a paddle until it's bright red and take a picture as I fill your ass with my cock.
Victim: First gangbang involved person 1 to person 5 Second report will be all other tasks once time is up.
Then a detailed report is written by the victim!
Ect...

I'll start:
I'm entering as a female to be gangbanged for one report in about 19 hours!
No: anal, piss play, no sharing pictures but I will take them to look at myself

Dungeonmaster 12-31-2022 01:46 PM

I'll fuck your cunt very slowly for 10 minutes.

StealthyKitten 01-01-2023 08:14 AM

My cunt was slowly filled by cock nice and deep. For 10 minutes the cock was slowly fucking my cunt. Pulled out achingly slow, my body trying to keep it in me. Then slowly returned to deep inside of me satisfying the need to be full.

I'm in again to be gangbanged this time until Friday with one report! No: anal, piss play

SageLeech 01-01-2023 05:24 PM

I bend you over at the waist and slowly fuck you with hard strokes for 5 minutes. Every minute I pull out and give you 5 hard spanks with the belt across your sit spots.

StealthyKitten 01-08-2023 08:32 AM

Bent over at the waist with a cute little silky shirt on that covered the very tip of my ass and panties around my ankles, knowing that my needy pussy was on display for the cock that would soon fill me. The stretch of my cunt as it was filled so deep and slow making me eager to be fucked. Warming my ass up once full with 5 hash belt spanks that made me clench around the cock inside of me. Being slowly fucked with harsh thrusts in and achingly slow pulls of the cock out of me. The tip teasing my cunt as a mintue of wonderful agony passed and my ass was spanked hard like I needed. The sting making me yern to be fucked hard and fast but thats not what the cock using me wanted to do continuing to slowly use me. This persisted for 5 minutes before the cock was pulled out this time not returning after the spanks. Leaving me empty and needy for more.

StealthyKitten 02-03-2023 12:59 PM

Im in to be gangbanged again until March 3rd. Ideally one report but if there are enough responces I will do two reports (and only remove half the tasks I do for the first report from the second one)

No anal or piss play.

After 12 hours if someone else hasnt posted the same person can post again.

Thifr 02-03-2023 01:19 PM

As simple as that :
Lay on the floor as soon as possible (surprise effect) lower roughly your pants and panties, no need to take them off, lift up your pull, t-shirt/blouse over your head and lift up your bra.
Get on your naked knees, put your head on the floor and get your ass up, spread your legs. With one hand, finger yourself, don't be shy, and with your other hand, finger your throat. You've to gag yourself, use 3 fingers at least.
Do it during 3 minutes, prepare a timer.
Then, stand up, put your clothes back, and wait the new post ��

Edit : sorry, I didn't write it in the first person, but you got it thoughs...

Xilan 02-06-2023 06:29 PM

After you do Thifr's task and are standing up redressed set a random timer to go off between 5-10 minutes. During that time slowly strip as if multiple sets of hands are teasingly removing your clothes. Be creative in how they tease you as items are removed

If you are fully undressed when the timer goes off your face is slapped by one of the hands that undressed you.

Then kneel again, licking and sucking the first cock you can find for 3 minutes.

MysteryMailMan 02-06-2023 07:58 PM

I see that so far only females have been gangbanged but I don’t see any rules against guys trying it so I’m in to be gangbanged for the next week. I plan to do everything in one session unless there’s a crazy amount of tasks.

PrettySub1982 02-07-2023 11:28 AM

Would love to be gangbanged

StealthyKitten 02-07-2023 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MysteryMailMan (Post 5004367)
I see that so far only females have been gangbanged but I don’t see any rules against guys trying it so I’m in to be gangbanged for the next week. I plan to do everything in one session unless there’s a crazy amount of tasks.

I'll start you off by messaging your ass for 3 minutes before slowly teasing the tip of my pinkie finger into your ass.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrettySub1982 (Post 5004959)
Would love to be gangbanged

I start you off by lightly slaping your cock until it starts to get hard, before squeezing your balls tight for 30 seconds.

PrettySub1982 02-08-2023 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StealthyKitten (Post 5005298)
I'll start you off by messaging your ass for 3 minutes before slowly teasing the tip of my pinkie finger into your ass.

I start you off by lightly slaping your cock until it starts to get hard, before squeezing your balls tight for 30 seconds.

I surely was slapping my cock until it got hard and was then squeezing my ball tight for 30 seconds. Thank you very much and i am surely open for more.

lucy22 02-09-2023 12:38 AM

female. i’ll be gangbanged for 1 day, 1 report.

no: *anything in limits*, piss play, etc.

StealthyKitten 02-09-2023 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucy22 (Post 5006399)
female. i’ll be gangbanged for 1 day, 1 report.

no: *anything in limits*, piss play, etc.

I strip you down to just your panties, pull them up tight, and slowly rub your clit through the fabirc for 5 minutes!

lucy22 02-09-2023 05:53 AM

i was harshly stripped of every article of clothing other than my g string, which was pulled up to my chest, my clit was slowly rubbed through the wedgie for 5 minutes. the wedgie was released and i was left for the next person

edit: i will be gangbanged for 2 weeks