Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-11-2012, 12:32 PM   #31
BelgianDare
Distinguished Member

put on the clothes you want, take an extra set with you in a bag, go to a public park, no kids, take out all your clothes, take the other clohtes out of the bag, put your just worn clothes in the bag and put then the other clothes on
if more daring, take a body lotion with you and massage the body lotion to whole your body, ask someone to help with your back (and more if they want)
BelgianDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 12:40 PM   #32
kinkicamslave
getDare Sweetheart

wow your really brave to do that I think I might have let some piss out to releave bladder a bit and would have shown on jeans but could have stopped flow with shock and then ran to toliets only to face the crowed once I left toilet again with wet jeans, shame I weren't stood in that Que think I'd have been watching

LIKES- Bondage, Humiliation, CBT, mild-hard pain, whipping spanking, Degrading,Chastity, Teasing, Denial, Messy, Anal, Semi-Public, Latex, Fetish clothing/Toys

LIMITS-Scat, piss, extreme pain, others/family/friends involved, full public or anything plain stupid
dares lasting for too long depending on dare.
kinkicamslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 12:54 PM   #33
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkicamslave View Post
wow your really brave to do that I think I might have let some piss out to releave bladder a bit and would have shown on jeans but could have stopped flow with shock and then ran to toliets only to face the crowed once I left toilet again with wet jeans, shame I weren't stood in that Que think I'd have been watching
Thank you, it was very much good fun, and turned me on alot, it was great when they were all laughing at me.

I am Sub not Dom so sorry but I am not looking for a Slave.

Read my dares and let me have new dares please.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=95735
EmmaLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:18 PM   #34
HottiReece

Send a message via MSN to HottiReece
Default Dare

You should wear the shortest clothes you can and then pick something up in front of someone. Then look at them, wink and walk off. Just for good measure wiggle your bum and flick your hair.
HottiReece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 05:15 PM   #35
Webdare2
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Webdare2

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaLang View Post
Ok I tried this yesterday afternoon, I first walked clothed for a whole 1 minute down the road from my house, as my watch said I had walked for 60 seconds I placed the key in the garden of the house I had stopped by, I then walked back to my house.

About 20 minuets later I took off all my clothes and put a towel around me, the towel covered my breasts and my ass/pussy. Now the road I live in is a very busy road for traffic and pedestrians, at the end of my road is a island which is on a very main dual carageway into Birmingham Centre so it get a lot of traffic.

Once the towel was around me I opened the door stepped out and closed the door behind me, I had no other way of getting back in apart from the key in the garden down the road. It was about 3pm in the afternoon, I walked to the end of my garden and then up the road in the oposite direction to the house where my key was, I was passing a lot of people who were looking at me like I was mad, cars were slowing down to look at me so I dropped the towel, i stood there totally naked the town around my ankles with a load of people looking at me and cars sounding their horns. I walked a little further up the road and dropped the towel again, by this time i was mega turned on, my heart was beating so fast I could hear it and my mouth was so dry, I was shaking with excitment. after abt 2 minuets walk up the road I turned and started heading for the house with the key.

I walked back to the key not very fast and i dropped the towel a few more times on the way back to it, once at the house with the key I picked it up and dropped the towel, at this stage I was so turned on i was getting mega brave so I picked up the towel and carried it back to my house, totally naked for a whole minute walking down my street in broad daylight. once back at my house I went in.

During this dare I got a lot of comments, many good but also many not so good but I luved doing it, I still get mega excited just thinking about it and knowing that a lot of people around here and the people who live near me have seen me naked in the street.

Thank you for the dare it was great.
Wow, nicely done. Very impressed, and glad you enjoyed it so much
In a totally none creepy way, I actually live in Brum myself, I had no idea we had such daring people in the city! Keep up the good work, might have to give you another dare if you want :P
Webdare2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 06:33 PM   #36
ElyaC

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaLang View Post
@ ElyaC (Dare)

OK I did this dare this afternoon and I have to say it was amazin to do.

I spent about 2 hours at home just drinking pints of water, I have no idea how many I
had drunken but it was a fair few and I needed a piss before I even left the house.

I got changed at home I put on a pair of jeans and some stiletto shoes, no underwear and a
hoodie, I left the house with no coat and started to walk to the local tesco's which is approx
a 25 min walk from my house, it was a cold day today which made needing a piss a lot worse.

When I reached the shop I was already bursting for a piss and ready to piss myself even if it
was not planned, I walked in and ran over to the first payment isle, there was a middle aged
man at the till scanning people goods and there was a long line of people queuing up waiting
to pay, the other isles were busy as well so there was a lot of people around.

I ran up to this guy and around the back of the check out so I was facing everyone queuing
and asked the man at the till where the toilets were as I was busting for the loo, he started to
point and tell me where they were but I started to piss myself, it was very warm running down
my legs and into my shoes, I could see my jeans turning dark blue where the piss had reached.

I looked up and everyone was looking at me, some were laughing while others had their hand
over their mouth either trying to stop themselves from laughing or just shocked that I had pissed
myself .

I stood there pissing and I thought it was never going to end it just kept flowing and my jeans were
nearly all wet by this stage, the man at the till just watched with his mouth open, I do not think he could
believe what was happening. I must have pissed for a good minute and when it finally stopped I looked
up again at everyone in the shop looking at me, I pretended to start crying and ran from the shop, I could
hear them all laughing as I left the shop.

I then walked the 25 mins back home in soaking pissed jeans, they were very cold by the time I got
home and I past a few people on the way who gave me some very strange looks, I just smiles at them
and said " I had an accident" and carried on walking home.

Once home I took them off and they were still soaking, my legs were wet and freezing.

Luv Emma XxX
Haha I'm glad you enjoyed it, will have to think up something worse... sorry, better, now.
For a day or two collect all your piss, fill 3 bottles (hiding them at the same time so noone finds them) it shouldn't take long. Then take them in a bag (rucksack? or handbag?) and go clothes shopping on your own. Throughout your trip you should be drinking your piss until you have finished all of it. Whilst doing so you should be asking members of staff normal questions like where the changing rooms are, and other woman-like questions.
When finished you may be thirsty so go refill a bottle for a drink on the way home.
I promise the next dare won't include piss...
ElyaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 06:14 AM   #37
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webdare2 View Post
Wow, nicely done. Very impressed, and glad you enjoyed it so much
In a totally none creepy way, I actually live in Brum myself, I had no idea we had such daring people in the city! Keep up the good work, might have to give you another dare if you want :P
Thank you dare away if you like. Emma x

Old 01-12-2012, 08:56 AM   #38
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sm_limb View Post
ok here something humiliating.
get dressed in highest heels and a short dress.
no panties or bra.go shopping, if you buy stuff is up to you.
but you are going into clothingstores, pick out an outfit.
get into a dressingroom, take dress off, edge, than run out the dressingroom screaming you saw a bee or a wasp or so.than after a few seconds a crossing the store like that you realise you are still without dress lol.
do that in at least 5 different stores.
have fun
Ok I did this dare today, I put on a short dress loose top and wore Stilettos, no uderwear.
I went to Touchwood shopping centre in Solihull.

I first went into french connection, looked around and picked a few things to try on, I then went into the changing room and stripped off naked, I rubbed my clit for a while to get me to the edge, once I was close I ran out of the changing room naked screaming that there was a wasp in the changing room, after I ran a little while I stopped and then stood there looking at myself as if pretending to just realise I was naked I was naked, I looked very ashamed and ran back to the changing room. Everyone in the shop was laughin.

I did this in French Connection, River Island and J D Sports before security asked me to leave. :-( Not before getting the a number for one of the security guards tho lol

Old 01-13-2012, 11:20 AM   #39
masterkeys
Distinguished Member

Now you have his number next time you are masturbating "accidentally" call him, be really vocal with your moans etc. If you have anything rather noisy you can use to masturbate with great...
After you cum wait a few seconds then yell "Oh shit" and hang up (if he hasn't cancelled the call ):P

If anyone PMs me with "Oh No!" they have to tease their prostate(m)/bladder(f) for 3 mins. If they cum(m)/pee(f) they must lick up any spillage.
masterkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 11:43 AM   #40
ichsagedir

Or text the security guard something like:
I know I have been a bad girl at the mall. Will you come over and spank/punish me for this?
ichsagedir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 05:23 PM   #41
Webdare2
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Webdare2

I offer two simple ones for now.

Order some kind of takeout and, as you'd expect, answer the door naked. See. Easy. No problems there.

Go find a fountain of some description (there are at least a few around here, I know I've jumped in one or two) and go skinny-dipping. Do this at any time you want, probably at night I'd suggest. Bring soap and shampoo, and have a nice, relaxing bath. Make sure you bring plenty of warm clothes afterwards, still pretty chilly around here.
Webdare2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 04:51 PM   #42
Come-Here

Default Car park

Items needed: 1 car park, 1 stopwatch, clothes (optional)

Find a suitable multi-storey car park. Go to the top and take off as many items of clothing as you dare. Then go down one floor in the lift. Leave the lift and start the stopwatch. You then have to predict when 30 seconds are up. If you are more than 5 seconds out you must go down to the next floor and repeat the process. If you are correct you can walk up to the top and put on 1 item and start again. If you reach the bottom of the car park you have to run up to the top via the car ramps. Time of dare is up to you.
Come-Here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 12:10 PM   #43
archie21
getDare Succubus

As you like being naked so much, I dare you, if you are old enough, to join a flashers site as a model.

the guys who wouldn't spank you.. in this day and age of entrapment I am not surprised guys wouldn’t spank you..... even younger guys are wising up.

Describe yourself, I have been through your threads and not found a body description…

saa for another more interesting dare... I have sent you a pm.

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 12:28 PM   #44
ichsagedir

An update would also be nice... Since Emma is still active on the forum
ichsagedir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 02:08 PM   #45
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgianDare View Post
put on the clothes you want, take an extra set with you in a bag, go to a public park, no kids, take out all your clothes, take the other clohtes out of the bag, put your just worn clothes in the bag and put then the other clothes on
if more daring, take a body lotion with you and massage the body lotion to whole your body, ask someone to help with your back (and more if they want)
Ok I did this dare yesterday, I put a spare set of clothes in a bag and set off to the park, once in the park I took off all the clothes I was wearing and placed them on the bench in the park, I got a lot of strange looks standing there naked but also got a whistles from the guys, I then unpacked the clothes from my bag and placed them out neatley on the bench and proceeded to fold the old clothes up and pack them in the bag.

At this point I was rather turned on so decided not to get dressed right a way, I stand around for about 5 mins chatting to some guys who came over to talk to me, we had a good laugh and I let them have a little feel.

After the 5 mins I put the new clothes on.

EmmaXX

Advertisements
Kink Talk