Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-06-2022, 06:52 PM   #31
buttinup
getDare Devil

mmmmmmmmmm this will be interesting. I'm going to add this task to the thread as something someone can make you roll, under the phrase "What's up?", once a week max. Should keep it interesting. My favourite style at the moment is simply a dice dare but more complex.

You'll need to gather the (long-frozen) bananas before starting but make it so you have to go from the furthest point from your freezer (or source of ice cubes) to get the ice cube(s).

Roll for all that is required, then begin by inserting the amount of bananas required into your ass (roll 1d8 and multiply it by 1/4 for how many you need to insert). Depending on how stretched or open you are normally (if you can insert a banana without trouble, you can skip this step), use your anal dildo to open yourself up first and then plug yourself until you start to insert the bananas. However, once you start inserting the bananas, you are not to use a plug to help hold them in after the fact until you reach the freezer.

To reach the freezer you must insert the dildo in and out fully once before taking a step the length of your foot. If you make it to the fridge before you accidentally release the banana, you can simply put in the ice cubes (if any are required) before waiting out your time with a plug in. Refer to the punishments section to determine what to do if you fail to hold it in with the plug. If you don't make it to the fridge, refer to the punishments section as well.

This section requires rolling 2d6. If a task requires rolling again multiple times, you roll 2d6 for each time. If a task effects the next roll (and also adds a roll), the task effects the roll directly after it rather than the one it requires rolling again for (example: required to roll twice, get one that effects the next roll with the first one and adds another roll to the total, the second roll of the three would be effected).

2: Roll twice more and add those to the list.
3: Penalty. Set a timer for 15 seconds precisely and wait for it to end after inserting the banana(s) and before the process of walking to the freezer. This increases in time each time this is rolled. It would be super unlucky to get this multiple times...
4: Add 1 ice cube.
5: Add one clamp of some sort to your body.
6: Add 1/4 of a banana to be inserted in total.
7: Penalty. In the middle of the distance between the furthest point and the freezer, listen to Rick Astley's song and dance along to it for 15 seconds per time you roll this. Roll again.
8: Add one ice cube.
9: Remove one clamp of some sort to your body. If you require no clamps, you can reduce the banana amount by 1/4 of a banana, but you must roll again if you choose to reduce the banana amount.
10: Add 1 ice cube.
11: Penalty. You must complete at least 4 squats before reaching the freezer, holding the squat until the timer on your phone reaches 10 seconds. Roll again.
12: Roll twice more and add those to the list.

Punishment rolls:
For this, you'll need to roll (or someone else can roll in advance for you) 1d6.

1, 3, or 6: Flip a coin. If you get heads, you use warm (NOT hot) water. If you get tails, you use cool (NOT freezing) water. You are not to release the full amount of bananas into you until you have taken in the water of one full enema bulb, and you must sit in the shower or tub with your ass up until you can't feel it moving around anymore. You can release it after however many bananas you had to put in yourself minutes has passed (2 bananas would be 2 minutes, half a banana would be 30 seconds)

2, 4, or 5: Insert an ice cube and lean face down ass up in the shower/tub until you can reach in with a finger and not touch a solid cube. After this, you can release whatever else didn't come out by accident.

So... What's up? (if you need help understanding the tasks possible, just ask)
Talk on Discord! (lilfoxbutton)
In bedwetting training since 30 October 2023
16.75 hours left owed to HELPLESSness.
buttinup is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to buttinup for this post:
Old 08-06-2022, 10:12 PM   #32
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Are you denied now? If not, dare: remain denied until all tasks / edges / dares you receive in this thread are complete

Add 3 edges

Rules:

- until all tasks, dares and edges received are completed, you shall sleep naked and plugged (med plug will do) in your new apartment

- for the first week living in your apartment, all drinks will be taken from a bowl off the floor; you naked, on hands and knees, through a straw

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1/2)
pain slut joe is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pain slut joe for this post:
Old 08-06-2022, 10:31 PM   #33
Hecky

Put a dildo inside your restroom. Each time you go to the toilet, you have to suck it untill your done. If the toilet is small enough you can put the dildo onto the door or wall infront of you
Hecky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hecky for this post:
Old 08-07-2022, 07:38 AM   #34
OrgasmController

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hecky View Post
Put a dildo inside your restroom. Each time you go to the toilet, you have to suck it untill your done. If the toilet is small enough you can put the dildo onto the door or wall infront of you
Small note, watch out with sucking things which are stored openly close to the toilet haha

Likes: cock ownership, orgasm control, edging, (forced) orgasms, rules, CBT, worship, bladder control, control in general, degradation, humiliation

Limits: Nipple play, cum play, piss play, scat, dangerous, illegal, family & friends, blood, needles, sounding, exposure

Toys: Shoelace, paddle, wooden spoon, ruler, cane, toothpick, rubber bands, clothespins

PM for Telegram or Kik.

PM Dares

Will you take control of me?
OrgasmController is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to OrgasmController for this post:
Old 08-07-2022, 11:16 AM   #35
Kindness
Distinguished Member

What about a pizza dare? A new apartment deserves pizza!
  • Wear a sundress (or similar), ideally sheer and light. Do not wear anything else.
  • Roll/clip/pin it up so that no part of the dress goes below your waist, but so that you can drop it back down within seconds.
  • Plug your ass.
  • Put your lovesense in and on. Reasonably high; you're going to have a short window to cum and you'll want to be ready.
  • Kneel down in front of your front door and note where mouth level is.
  • Attach your oral dildo at mouth level on the inside of the door (duct tape or similar is fine.
  • Call in your pizza order.
  • As soon as you are off the phone, clasp your hands behind your back and start sucking on your dildo.
  • When the delivery arrives, if they knock or ring the doorbell, you may cum before standing up, dropping the bottom of your dress back into place, and answering.
  • If they knock or ring a second time, your window has closed. Stand up, drop the bottom of your dress back into place, and answer the door.
  • Leave the vibe in place and on until you have eaten at least one slice of pizza. You may not cum during this time.

Enjoy!
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kindness for this post:
Old 08-07-2022, 12:44 PM   #36
Bdsub
Dare Freak

1 edge in each room of your new apartment with a catch. No using your fingers or usual toy, you will use an object you found in that room to edge with. I. At least one room you will grind on an object or piece of furniture. No using your hands other than to steady yourself.

Enjoy the new apartment !
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2022, 01:16 PM   #37
buttinup
getDare Devil

I'm a bit bored, and since you already introduced me to this thread, I have an idea for a game for you. Moving in, getting things set up the way you want or need, and just cleaning as you go can be real tiresome or uninteresting. So how about turning it into a game? The trick to this is not to do it quickly, but to do it thoroughly and organise it so the next steps are easier (or make it more challenging on purpose just for fun - but that's on you to decide!)

For each room or area of the apartment you are organising, you can insert one ice cube in yourself to start (your pick of where in both which area and where in your body). If you change areas, you need to insert another ice cube - including if you stop for more than 20 minutes (up to 20 minutes is all clear though). To entice you to keep going, completely finishing one area to your preference for that day/time period you are playing, exempts you from having to insert another ice cube when changing areas (including taking a break for more than 20 minutes, though you'll need to insert one to change to a new area). You need to decide how far complete it needs to be before starting this challenge, though. You could simply decide to lay things out where they about need to be within the area, or you could require yourself to put furniture that belongs there in its place, or you could do some other deciding factor for finishing that area. Don't make it too difficult on yourself, or you'll end up only setting up one area or part of one area, and you want to play with ice, right? Maybe you'll decide to work on multiple areas in quick succession to get more fun out of the ice!
Talk on Discord! (lilfoxbutton)
In bedwetting training since 30 October 2023
16.75 hours left owed to HELPLESSness.
buttinup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2022, 03:26 PM   #38
ShyGuy
Distinguished Member

I'll start by adding 3 edges.

Then spend 24 hours completely naked in the apartment. Have the curtains partially or fully open at all times.

Sissy/USA/28/slim

kik: TheShyGuyGD

Likes: CBT/ball busting, Pee control/play, Semi-public(hidden), Crossdressing, CEI, Controlled Orgasms/Denial, pics, BDSM and Chastity.
Limits:Family, Anal, dares that involve other people/very public, illegal

ShyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2022, 09:30 PM   #39
PleasurePrincess

Talking

Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!! Y’all are doing amazing! I love all the dares and I’m extremely grateful for all of your support in making sure my first week goes amazing with all these dares!!! My holes and body are ready and prepared to take everything y’all give! I’m looking forward and can’t wait for next week

Keep them coming!!!!!!!

Note: Can’t edit my first post, so current and accurate amount of edges will be in the signature.

Total Edges Completed: 114/114

My PM Dares

Likes,Dislikes, Limits, Toys

Apartment PM Dare Tracker
PleasurePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PleasurePrincess for this post:
Old 08-08-2022, 02:15 AM   #40
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Just for the heck of it add another 3 edges from me…done blindfolded with your back to a window

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 03:44 AM   #41
rog4four
getDare Sweetheart

Add another 3 edges... naked, blindfolded, gagged, collared, and facing an open window or door, cannot use hands though!

Eat one meal per day from bowl in floor dressed per above in front of window! Using no hands or utensils for safeties sake!

Get a suction cup dildo, stick to a window, have one 10 minute blowjob training session per day, blindfolded of course so you don't get distracted!
rog4four is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 06:00 AM   #42
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Default Sleepy?

Sleeping shouldn't be just resting.

Get some nice restraints

https://www.amazon.com/Restraints-Bo...dp/B0B6J184QB/

or use rope (will feel worse) when going to bed,
hook up in a spread eagle with wrists and ankles
in all 4 directions, use safe carabiner clips

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08M68XYS6/

to lock hands, use rope to hold body in a rather
tight position on your back, naked.

For your nipples, use thumb tacks that are
placed on a row on a piece of tape, then
wrapped around each nipple; tape around to
hold the pin teasers in place; snugly, but not
too much to stop the blood flow.

Also use a blindfold and a penis gag for your mouth

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bondage-Loc...dp/B07BZ84N76/

and of course a butt plug and a vibe set at low
before hooking yourself to the bed with the
spring hooks.

Obviously, you can't cum while sleeping! The
vide must be set to tease, not to please, setting!

Sleep tight, sweet dreams!!
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 10:06 AM   #43
Minabitopdomforsc
Account Banned

Also 3 edges from me contacted u on kik
Minabitopdomforsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 04:31 PM   #44
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

You should mark your new apartment. Now drink and prepare a rapid desperation schedulenbefore you start your edge by humping an object in each room. You can release when your edges are done.

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 06:59 PM   #45
EnigmaticBunni

Put a key in one room at one end of your place. Then cuff your ankles and wrists together at the other end of your place. Roll a dice. Odd you move left even you move right. Go till you hit something.. then roll. Turn that way and move till you hit something. Keep rolling till you get to your key. Ps nude

Likes and limits
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94313

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95880

Kik: enigmaticbunni

EnigmaticBunni is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk