Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2021, 09:54 PM   #1
PastramiKitten

Post 25f - Flight + Quarantine Hotel tasks and rules for your slut

Dear all Masters and Mistresses,

Your slave here is flying again during the pandemic for the first time since a year ago for work. And I must be (mis)treated like an obedient slut during this period. I will be flying sometime in March or April, the flight will be around 10 hours. And then i will be in a hotel quarantine for 3 weeks, which is plenty of time for all reasonably doable tasks given here.

Just for some details: the flight is business class so I should have extra space to do tasks on the flight. The quarantine hotel is quite nice, a top tier luxury 5 star hotel room that is a bit like a studio apartment, with a luxuriously appointed bathroom with a large bathtub, shower, double bed, lounge with TV, and all the amenities you would expect. I will be getting 3 meals a day from the hotel, and also extra in-room dining orders are available. I also get to do online shopping during my quarantine!

Please share with me all the deviant rules and tasks within reason you have conjured up in your minds for my super long & potentially boring business trip quarantine. And also please keep the rules and tasks covid safe as i do not want to get sick from doing stupid degrading things for your reading pleasure.

I will report back in great detail in PM or here of the tasks and rules I can do and have done for you.

Current rules summarised:

During the flight:
1. Slut will take off bra and panties in her seat before the first half of the flight, or if not possible do it in the lavatory.
2. Slut will listen to erotic audiobooks during the flight
3. Slut must edge at least 3 times under the blanket during flight, 30 minutes apart, and increase intensity when flight attendant is serving her.
4. Slut will gag herself under a face mask with panties so that no one will know she is gagging herself with panties in public.
5. Every hour slut will write a dirty word on her body.
6. After first 3 edges, she will edge 3 more times, hold them until she makes eye contact with someone for at least 3 seconds.
7. Before the flight is over, she must reach orgasm after all the assigned edges. She will then clean up her mess with her hands and smear it on her neck/chest like perfume.

During the hotel quarantine:
1. Slut must always be naked, and can only wear tops not bottoms during Zoom video calls.
2. Slut needs to edge at least 5 times a day, can only get permission to orgasm if she can find three people's permission in this thread within 1 hour.
3. Slut must edge every time near a window when food is delivered to her room.
4. Slut must edge while letting the food get cold, because a slut does not have the luxury of eating hot food.
5. Slut has 2 mins to cut up her food. Every meal must be eaten from a bowl/plate on the floor. Hands are not allowed to be used, any mess created by this slut must be licked up. Slut must eat everything, lick everything clean on the plate or anywhere else, to show gratitude for the cook.
6. Slut must only drink after finish eating.
7. Each morning she must write a dirty word on her body, each night she must take a photo of it, for her own records only.
8. Slut will pinch and twist her nipples each day for 15 minutes in front of a window. In addition, clothespins will be put on her nipples for at least one hour per day.
9. Slut must ask for more tasks to do for the day, if she cannot complete the new tasks she will be punished. This rule is combined with rule 16.
10. Slut must do exercise every morning naked.
11. slut is only allowed to have cold showers during quarantine and air dry herself after showering (only if it won’t make her get a cold). Showers must be at least 10 mins long.
12. Slut must grind on bathtub every time she needs to piss.
13. Slut can edge using the shower head while taking a bath, warm water is allowed.
14. For one meal slut will try wet and messy food dare in the bathtub by rubbing food all over her body, and then eat the food after, or starve.
15. This slut does not deserve to use toilet. The toilet is reserved only for Masters and Mistresses. Slut will only pee into glasses and cups outside the bathroom, then will transfer the piss into the toilet with her filthy mouth. When taking a dump, she must do it on the floor with toilet paper, then transfer the toilet paper to the toilet using hands.
16. This slut does not have the luxury to sleep in comfortable beds, her default sleeping position is on hardwood floor with pillow and blanket. She may earn the right to sleep in bed by performing tasks for GD users throughout the day. The GD user will assess the performance through the slut’s report in this thread to determine whether or not she performed well enough to earn the right to sleep in bed. If not, there will be further punishments e.g. losing a pillow but she will always minimally have access to blanket.
17. For one meal each day, it must be eaten directly from the floor, after sanitising it. Once the slut is finished with the meal, she’ll clean the floor by spitting on it and rubbing like a mop with her tits, until the floor is perfectly clean, if not possible to clean after 5 mins then clean normally. After this floor meal, she is only allowed to drink by using her tongue on the tap flow, hands behind back. she needs to start/stop the flow by using her tongue/mouth.
18. For the other meal, water may only be drunk from the same bowl she used for food, no hands.
19. All the mess remaining on her body after any meal will stay until she takes a shower or until next meeting. If she is cleaning because of a meeting, anything that can be hidden by top clothes has to stay until shower.
20. Once per day, a slave cocktail will be mixed for this slut. The name of this signature drink is called The Waste Cocktail, named aptly because slaves only get to drink leftovers spitted out. The recipe is simple: number all the alcoholic drinks available on menu, roll a die to determine the drink. The slut must taste the wine, gargle and swish around the mouth, then spit it back out, repeat 5-10 times until the wine is “matured”. For the next ingredients, flip a coin for each, heads means add to cocktail, tails means don’t add. 1. Piss: aim for the glass on floor without looking. 2. Spit: blindfolded spit into glass. 3. Leftover sauces/dressing/milk/cream/butter/juices from meals. Any spillage must be licked up or mopped up from floor (Heads - face, tails - breasts). Finally, mix all the required ingredients on the recipe in a rapid motion (not sure if shakers are available). Then drink up, slowly, savour the taste.
Limits: family, public, blood, pics, videos, ❌destroying my huge expensive shoe collection with cum, piss or shit 🚫
Current rules for quarantine

Last edited by PastramiKitten; 03-03-2021 at 02:38 AM.
PastramiKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PastramiKitten for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hotel, slave