Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-03-2024, 11:07 AM   #16
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Got 5-6 for the roll in thread.

And 4-2 for additional. If I got it right both would be hardest. No lube for the additional pain.

Hopefully I got it right as well?

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Garry0993 for this post:
Old 02-03-2024, 03:52 PM   #17
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Not much time so I'll do both rolls at once

First I got a 4 and 2
Second
Double 6s - maximum damage!! (25 spanks heavy)

Last edited by MrSpanker; 02-05-2024 at 08:57 AM.
MrSpanker is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MrSpanker for this post:
Old 02-04-2024, 12:27 PM   #18
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

New day for me

3 and 1

Then

6 and 2
Old 02-04-2024, 02:23 PM   #19
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you to all of you sadistic people for sharing your rolls and torturing me more and more. My poor body is still trying to recoup from the massive challenge @FrostbittenSoul gave me a few days ago. If you want to read about it, you can by clicking here

Torture Completed

5 minute suction with cup size 1
Binder clips 10 minutes
Breast pump 10 minutes
10 nipple snaps (each nipple)
10 minute nipple stretch
5 minutes suction with cup size 1
5 minutes suction with cup size 1
10 minute nipple stretch
5 minute nipple stretch

All of this took quite a long time to complete. My nipples have already been through SO much in the last few days and they were already raw and sore before completing these rolls. I started with the suction cups, which wasn't horribly painful, but definitely uncomfortable on my sore nipples. I then placed the binder clips which was incredibly painful just to place on my nipples. After pumping my nipples and making them fluffy, the clips squish my nipples so closely to flat and SO SO SO painful to pull off when the time ends. I then used the breast pump and started the 10 minutes. The first few minutes were excruciating. Going from pump, clip, and then pump again is so much intense pain going through my destroyed nipples. I can't believe I created this thread while I was just completing a huge torture challenge... Ughhh
I then used the rubber band to snap my nipples 10 times. Each snap sends shocks straight through my nipple, deep inside my tit and makes me gasp from the intense pinpoint pain.
I took a break after this to let my nipples rest for a bit.
After a couple of hours, I placed the stretcher on for 10 minutes. The stretcher is so heavy duty and it doesn't matter if there is a specific amount of twists required or not; this is extremely painful. Pulling my nipples away from my body with the really tight clover clamps is wildly painful especially to hold in that position for 10 minutes. I have to breathe through the pain with these stretchers.
I then placed the suction cups on and set a 10 minute timer to take care of the next two rolls. This was a slight relief from the stretcher, but also still in it's own way, PAINFUL...
I then had to place the stretcher again for 10 minutes... I was squirming around and holding the base of my tits for the entire 10 minutes and then realized I had another roll for 5 additional minutes in the stretcher.... OMG..... My nipples are gonna fall off or get stretched off... HELP!!!!!! (I don't think anyone is going to here that scream for help, but it still had to come out, hahaha)
I had to take a break and come back to the remaining rolls later this evening.

Here are the items NOT completed yet
10 minute stretcher
Breast pump 15 minutes (Indicated NO LUBE)
Breast pump 15 minutes
20 Nipple spanks (Indicated Super heavy swats)
Binder clips 5 minutes
20 Nipple spanks

So just a little heads up for those torturers who asked if they did things correctly...
Any torturer can click on the additional torturer and indicate the ways in which I should complete the certain task they rolled.
Any torturer who rolls double 6s (12), can choose additional torture from the list as well as for much more damage. If you include the additional torture in your comment, that is how I should complete your roll. If you do not indicate any additional torture in your comment, I will complete your roll as I choose.

Thank you all for your contribution and keeping me in pain!!!!! Much love to you all for your showing your sadistic side in wanting me to be in pain.
Toys: Hitachi wand, vibrator, suction cups (5 sizes), rubber bands (all sizes), nipple stretcher, mini dragon tail, handsfree breast pump, chopsticks, clothes pegs, binder clips (medium & large), large wooden paddle, wooden spoon, rope (jute), bondage spikes, tack bra inserts, clothes hangers
Painmeplease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 03:45 PM   #20
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

ROLL = 5 and 6

5. Nipple stretcher (5-10 minutes)

EVEN (YES!)
FrostbittenSoul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 03:57 PM   #21
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

Ahhh... Frosty..... So rude.... *coughs I mean nice of you
Toys: Hitachi wand, vibrator, suction cups (5 sizes), rubber bands (all sizes), nipple stretcher, mini dragon tail, handsfree breast pump, chopsticks, clothes pegs, binder clips (medium & large), large wooden paddle, wooden spoon, rope (jute), bondage spikes, tack bra inserts, clothes hangers
The following user says Thank You to Painmeplease for this post:
Old 02-04-2024, 04:01 PM   #22
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painmeplease View Post
Ahhh... Frosty..... So rude.... *coughs I mean nice of you
I aim to please!!!! LOL.
Old 02-04-2024, 04:18 PM   #23
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

Oh I know you do, and you do it well too
Old 02-04-2024, 05:48 PM   #24
Hwrd
Truth or Dare Zealot

Wonderful report!

2. Suction cups (5 minutes, 2-4 pumps)
Even number - highest suffrage

Yesssss!

Edges completed: 2,204/18,778
Last orgasm: December 15, 2023
In orgasm denial until October 27, 2024
My orgasms belong to PetiteEmma
She has made me edge 2,265 times
She has kept me in a hanging wedgie for a collective 31 hours

PM Dares

I’m little Miss Piss Pants and I can’t help but wet myself

Likes: wedgies, spankings, nipple clamps, pee holding, bondage, humiliation, edging, long term orgasm denial
Hwrd is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hwrd for this post:
Old 02-04-2024, 06:14 PM   #25
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

I am thoroughly regretting putting the stretcher on this torture list... Ughhhh
I have completed some more of the rolls, and my nipples are just so tired and sore...
Anybody want to opt for me having a day break? (hahahahaha, I can already hear the comments now, like, YOU JUST STARTED! lol) My nipples and I are just being a pussy right now hehehehehe

I placed the stretchers on once again and pulled my nipples far from my body for 10 minutes. I cannot even find the words to describe how painful this stretcher is, although I have always wanted to make my nipples permanently longer and puffier as they are so tiny, so I shouldn't complain. Maybe this demon stretcher will do the job with all these times of stretching.
I then placed on the breast pump for the first 15 minutes with NO LUBE as indicated in the message. This is actually quite painful. With ever suck of the pump, it feels like my nipples have been chapped for weeks. I then grabbed the lube (in this case, lotion) and lathered up my nipples and placed the breast pump back on for an additional 15 minutes. To be completely honest, this was VERY enjoyable and made my pussy soooo wet. With lube, the pump pulls in my nipple so slippery and just feels like someone sucking so nicely on my nipples. This was a delicious break from all of the major torture on my poor nipples. After this beautiful break, I then grabbed the large paddle and administered 20 very heavy handed spanks for each nipples. As the writing indicated they wanted extra hard spanks, so I made sure to make each swat count. There were a few swats that didn't land as I would expect if another person was spanking me, so those were not counted and redone. My nipples were stingy SO much and the leftover lube did not help with this sting, but in fact made it more stingy than I had expected. I took turns alternating between each nipple to give just a little break instead of doing all 20 to one nipple consecutively.
I then placed the binder clips on my stinging nipples for 5 minutes. My nipples are throbbing and I can feel the pain from inside my tit and this made my pussy pulsate. After the 5 minutes was up, I took off the binder clips with a huge gasp as the tension was released and the blood rushed back into my ruined, sore nipples.

I have a few more rolls to complete by the end of tonight, and are listed below:

20 Nipples Spanks
Suction cups 5 minutes (Indicated 4 pumps)

Thank you ALL again for keeping me in pain 24/7. Even if I stopped right now, I guarantee my nipples will be sore for the rest of the week, so keep the rolls coming and keep my nipples tortured like they should be.
Old 02-04-2024, 06:19 PM   #26
Hwrd
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painmeplease View Post
Anybody want to opt for me having a day break?
Of course not! 😇

3. Binder clips (5-10 minutes)
Odd number - lowest suffrage

Edges completed: 2,204/18,778
Last orgasm: December 15, 2023
In orgasm denial until October 27, 2024
My orgasms belong to PetiteEmma
She has made me edge 2,265 times
She has kept me in a hanging wedgie for a collective 31 hours

PM Dares

I’m little Miss Piss Pants and I can’t help but wet myself

Likes: wedgies, spankings, nipple clamps, pee holding, bondage, humiliation, edging, long term orgasm denial
Hwrd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 06:24 PM   #27
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

Lol That's pretty much what I expected to hear hahaha
Thank you for the additional roll as well... You are a true tormentor
Old 02-05-2024, 04:29 AM   #28
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

ROLL = 2 & 4

2. Suction cups (5 minutes, 2-4 pumps) and I will add the additional option of a size 5 cup.

EVEN = Do your worse ... no mercy!
The following user says Thank You to FrostbittenSoul for this post:
Old 02-05-2024, 09:00 AM   #29
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Adding two more rolls for the day

First. 5 and 5

Second 5 and 4

Some more nipple stretching
Old 02-05-2024, 09:12 AM   #30
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

@Mr.Spanker I just completed all the rolls I had received so far and started to write up my report and then BAM.... Another roll or TWO!!!!! Yikes..... *biting my lip

I started out my morning with 20 nipple spanks, making each smack count directly to my nipples. This is a fantastically terrible wake up call this morning... My nipples were stinging so good first thing in the morning.
I then grabbed the smallest suction cups and did 4 pumps on my nipples for 5 minutes. The 4 pumps pulls in a lot more meat than just my nipple and is actually quite painful. It is a different kind of pain and one that was quie pleasant as my nipples had a bit of a break overnight. I then placed the binder clips on my puffy nipples and then was much more intense pain. Squishing my nipples after puffing them up is always an intense sensation.
I made the 5 minutes and removed the binder clips that were embedded in my nipple skin. I then applied size 5 suction cup, per Mr. Frosty and did 4 pumps with these as well. I am going to share some photos of what these cups and clips do to my nipples in a bit. The suction after 2 full pumps is actually super super intense and feels like my nipple might just get pulled in and then out of the cups. This was a delicious start to my day and I thank you all for participating and keeping me in pain.
I will complete this last two rolls in just a bit and report back.
Thank you tormentors

Advertisements
Kink Talk