Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-04-2019, 04:22 AM   #16
aussiedom
Distinguished Member

I second or third every rule so far hope this helps

Dislikes: Meanieheads, even though I am one sometimes

Ask my subby anything! Each question = 1 edge!
aussiedom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 04:55 AM   #17
redcamel
getDare Addict

I agree with rule n. 4.

My dare: you'll masturbate to orgasm every day monday-friday, but you'll have first to edge, then wait 5 minutes, and then masturbate again and ruin the orgasm. Saturday and sunday you'll do the same, masturbating through your tack panties.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to redcamel for this post:
Old 02-04-2019, 06:20 AM   #18
Irene

My vote is for theswitchyside and bleater rules
Limits-Pics, Vid, Audio, Insertions, Cum, Edge, Too Sexual Stuffs, Poo, Pee, Gross, Bathroom.
Items: only the normal houseold items.
Irene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 07:23 AM   #19
pranadevil
Distinguished Member

I second the following rules:

Dominant196 (post 2)
theswitchyside (post 4)
Master_of_humiliate (post 8)

My own rules:

1 - Whenever you want to cum, you must roll a die (or ask someone else to). You may only cum on a roll of a 1, any other number means you must wait 24 hours before asking again.

2 - Each day you will wear the clover clamps with a mug (or similar weight) hanging from your clit. Start with 5 minutes, and increase by 5 more every day. You may split this up as you wish (so 15 minutes now, 15 later, when you get to half an hour). Any day you cannot complete the full time you will sandpaper your clit for 5 minutes the following day, and restart at 5 minutes again.

3 - When sleeping you will do so on the floor, with your hands cuffed behind you using the timed padlock set to it's maximum time.
Limits: Illegal activities (underage, bestiality etc.)

Full Day Of Control Dare

Song Contest Thread

Kik is broken
Skype - live:thecruelmaster82
pranadevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 04:47 PM   #20
PainLoverRachel

So I posted a blog with the rules that have been passed for me to follow, the link is in my sig. I'll also post here the rules that currently have a second vote (but not a third), as well as the purposed rules without any extra votes.

Proposed Rules with a second vote

1- Every time I take a shower, I must have clover clamps on my nipples

2- Monday-Friday night I am to go to bed with a red ass. This may be accomplished 3 ways: In person spanking from someone else, asking a getDare member from my rule thread for a directed session within 2 hours of bed, or a 10 minute session with a combination of wooden spoon/hairbrush on the ass, followed by 20 minutes with a cane.

Purposed Rules with no extra votes

1- I must edge 11 times throughout every day

2- Every morning before leaving the house for work, I must rub icyhot on my nipples, clit, and entire pussy (inside and out)

3- I must wear binder clips on my clit, pussy lips, nipples, and tongue for 20 minutes a day while deepthroating a 10" dildo

4- I must wear my tack bra and panties for 1 hour a day

5- Every day I must spank each ass cheek 10 times with my hand, 10 times with a wooden spoon, 10 times with a spatula, 10 times with a belt, and 10 times with a flogger

6- Every day I must snap a rubber band 10 times on each of my thighs, 10 times on my pussy, 20 times on my clit, and 10 times on each nipple

7- Every day I must spank each thigh 5 times with a flogger and 5 times with a paddle

8- Every day I must spank my pussy 5 times with a flogger

9- Every day I must stuff a piece of ginger root up my ass while dripping wax on my pussy, nipples and neck for 15 minutes
I must wear suction cups on my nipples and clit for 45 minutes every day

10- I must rub my tits with sandpaper while my pussy is stuffed with ice for 10 minutes every day

11- Every night when I'm brushing my teeth before bed, I must also brush my clit with a toothbrush and toothpaste for 10 minutes

12- Every night I must sleep with a collar on, a plug in my ass, and a dildo in my pussy.

13- Whenever I want to cum, I must roll a die (or ask someone else to). I May only cum on a roll of a 1, any other number means I must wait 24 hours before asking again.

14- Each day I will wear clover clamps with a mug hanging from my clit. Starting at 5 minutes, and increase by 5 more every day. I may split the time up as I wish (so 15 minutes now and 15 minutes later if I get to half an hour). Any day I cannot complete the full time, I will rub sandpaper on my clit for 5 minutes. The following day, restart at 5 minutes again.

15- When I am sleeping, I will do so on the floor, with my hands cuffed behind me using the timer padlocks set to the maximum 6 hours.

My Toys

The torment my tits will endure while I'm in chastity

Punish me for procrastinating

My Last orgasm was: February 2nd, 2019

I am currently locked in my chastity belt until May 12th, 2019

PainLoverRachel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 04:59 PM   #21
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainLoverRachel View Post
So I posted a blog with the rules that have been passed for me to follow, the link is in my sig. I'll also post here the rules that currently have a second vote (but not a third), as well as the purposed rules without any extra votes.

2- Monday-Friday night I am to go to bed with a red ass. This may be accomplished 3 ways: In person spanking from someone else, asking a getDare member from my rule thread for a directed session within 2 hours of bed, or a 10 minute session with a combination of wooden spoon/hairbrush on the ass, followed by 20 minutes with a cane.

2- Every morning before leaving the house for work, I must rub icyhot on my nipples, clit, and entire pussy (inside and out)

3- I must wear binder clips on my clit, pussy lips, nipples, and tongue for 20 minutes a day while deepthroating a 10" dildo

5- Every day I must spank each ass cheek 10 times with my hand, 10 times with a wooden spoon, 10 times with a spatula, 10 times with a belt, and 10 times with a flogger

6- Every day I must snap a rubber band 10 times on each of my thighs, 10 times on my pussy, 20 times on my clit, and 10 times on each nipple

7- Every day I must spank each thigh 5 times with a flogger and 5 times with a paddle

9- Every day I must stuff a piece of ginger root up my ass while dripping wax on my pussy, nipples and neck for 15 minutes

10- I must rub my tits with sandpaper while my pussy is stuffed with ice for 10 minutes every day

11- Every night when I'm brushing my teeth before bed, I must also brush my clit with a toothbrush and toothpaste for 10 minutes

12- Every night I must sleep with a collar on, a plug in my ass, and a dildo in my pussy.

13- Whenever I want to cum, I must roll a die (or ask someone else to). I May only cum on a roll of a 1, any other number means I must wait 24 hours before asking again.

14- Each day I will wear clover clamps with a mug hanging from my clit. Starting at 5 minutes, and increase by 5 more every day. I may split the time up as I wish (so 15 minutes now and 15 minutes later if I get to half an hour). Any day I cannot complete the full time, I will rub sandpaper on my clit for 5 minutes. The following day, restart at 5 minutes again.

15- When I am sleeping, I will do so on the floor, with my hands cuffed behind me using the timer padlocks set to the maximum 6 hours.
I vote for:
1- Every time I take a shower, I must have clover clamps on my nipples must wear suction cups on my nipples and clit for 45 minutes every day.

7- Every day I must spank each thigh 5 times with a flogger and 5 times with a paddle.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 05:38 AM   #22
Sir.liktma

I vore for rule 11, 12 & 15

Likes: controlling girls, edging girls, putting girls on no touch, clothing control, etc.

Dislikes: scat

Kik: yourdaddydane
Session: ask me
Bdsmlr: yourdaddydane
Mail: [email protected]
Sir.liktma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 03:26 PM   #23
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

I second rules 4 and 13 of the list above...
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 03:33 PM   #24
hoemaster
Account Banned

once a week you are to cover a dildo with ht sauce or toothpaste and keep fucking it till you cry. if you do not cry then you must keep doing it but add nipple clamps and squirt a tube of toothpaste up your bum
100% Degrader
100% Master/Mistress
97% Rigger
90% Voyeur
90% Primal (Hunter)
89% Sadist
67% Non-monogamist
57% Exhibitionist
51% Vanilla
43% Daddy/Mommy
36% Brat tamer
31% Slave
25% Experimentalist
23% Masochist
16% Degradee
2% Primal (Prey)
0% Rope bunny
0% Ageplayer
0% Brat
0% Boy/Girl
0% Submissive
0% Pet
0% Switch
hoemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 02:16 PM   #25
BreastForever

I vote for these ones
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoemaster View Post
once a week you are to cover a dildo with ht sauce or toothpaste and keep fucking it till you cry. if you do not cry then you must keep doing it but add nipple clamps and squirt a tube of toothpaste up your bum
BreastForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 08:47 PM   #26
bdsm2014
getDare Sweetheart

You have my vote for all of them Enjoy !

Quote:

bdsm2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 03:36 PM   #27
PainLoverRachel

So I have been doing some of the rules assigned to me these last few days, and have decided that I am going to address daily rules a little differently. I will be of course updating you all about them as I get them ironed out, but for the meantime, I will be posting a different thread that I think will be a little bit more fun for me, and hopefully you all since you'll be getting reports from the new thread. Thanks for understanding!!!

My Toys

The torment my tits will endure while I'm in chastity

Punish me for procrastinating

My Last orgasm was: February 2nd, 2019

I am currently locked in my chastity belt until May 12th, 2019

PainLoverRachel is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk