Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 02-24-2011, 02:56 PM   #16
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

Interesting, but in part three, Sarah refered to Lucy as a "pussyslut" instead of a "slutpuppy" - I believe this is a mistake?

23/F/UK
The most fun dare I've ever read: Click me!
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.
I am not looking for an Owner.
And, seriously, what part of my username suggests that I'm a Domme?!

Any questions? (My 'ask me anything' thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophical
<spice girls> If ya wanna be my master, gotta get in my chat, being a wannabe is easy but I think you're quite a tw... </spice girls>
CollaredBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 09:07 AM   #17
Bidz4321

Send a message via MSN to Bidz4321

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollaredBlondie View Post
Interesting, but in part three, Sarah refered to Lucy as a "pussyslut" instead of a "slutpuppy" - I believe this is a mistake?
Yep, just a little mistake. Thanks for pointing it out to me! :-)
Bidz4321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 10:43 AM   #18
Bidz4321

Default Part four continued

Here's the second section to part 4.

- - -
It took what felt like hours for John and Lucy to get to sleep. The emotions of pain, sadness, hatred and dread swam through their minds. Their lives had been overturned and were never to be the same again.

‘ZZZZ’ ‘ZZZZ’ ‘ZZZZ’ Their cages shook with the electric charge that was running through them. John and Lucy were immediately awakened. It took about 30 seconds for the events of the previous day to register in their minds – no it hadn’t just been a nasty dream.

The locks on the cages clicked and the doors swung open. Lucy and John scrambled out and wiped the sleep from their eyes. In unison they moved over to the door where the mornings ‘task sheet’ was hanging.

Morning Cunts, follow these in the order in which they are outlined.
• You may unclip your stretchers and clamps, place them in your respective cages.
• Across the hall is the kitchen – this is where you will find your breakfast. Slutpuppy you are to consume the contents of both dog bowls. Sissyboy your breakfast is on a plate on the side.
• Sissyboy, after eating your breakfast you are to enter the room next to the master room. On the bed is your clothes for today.
• By the kitchen sink is a brush, soap, shampoo and towel. Sissyboy, once dressed you are to wash and dry the whole of Slutpuppy.
• You shall both return to your cages and wait in silence.
• On exiting your cages the timers re-set- you have 15 minutes to perform the above tasks and be back in your cages.

The pair read and re-read the paper. ‘You may unclip your stretchers and clamps’ In relief the pair unclipped the devices which hung from their bodies. Lucy’s tongue was rough and dry and despite no noticeable change, felt twice as big. Her ears felt stretched and painful, both were red and swollen. John’s nipples were numb and had no feeling left in them. They threw the devices back in the cages.

The pair left the room and walked across the hall to the kitchen. On the floor lay two dog bowls, Lucy bent down to examine their contents. One was filled with a brown soggy mush, evidently dog food. The other was filled with what looked to be dog biscuits. Lucy swiped her finger through the brown mush and sucked it off – it tasted as bad as it smelt. “This is vile, no way can I eat this” Lucy said in disgust.

Mean while John had gone over to the plate on the side. At first glance it appeared to be empty, but on second glance John noticed 3 white pills. “The bitch is drugging me” he said aloud. “Shall we just throw it down the sink” Lucy suggested hopefully. “We can’t” John replied and pointed at the cameras in the corners of the room. With no choice but to obey Lucy began to eat the contents of the dog bowls. John took a sip of water from the tap and downed the white capsules. “I’d better go and find the clothes I’m meant to be wearing.” John left the Kitchen and walked into the bedroom opposite the master room.

Sure enough on the bed lay a collection of clothes. John picked the items up individually and began to dress. First was a lacey black thong – it was extremely thin and barely covered the chastity device. Second was a matching black bra. After fiddling around for about 3 minutes he managed to get the thing on. There was a pink tank top and a black skirt, both were atleast 3 sizes to small for him. Finally were a pair of lacey tights, and black high heeled shoes. Once again the shoes were several sizes to small and were a real struggle to get on.

Once dressed John made his way back into the kitchen, he was surprised to find that both of the bowls were now empty. “I’m supposed to wash you now Lucy.” John said in embarrassment. He walked over to the sink. There was a dog brush, a bottle labelled ‘shampoo for dogs’ and a towel about the size of a flannel. Lucy stood still and silent as John proceeded to run the brush under the water. He began by rubbing her legs, it was evident that the bristles on the brush would hurt, so John pressed extremely gently. He moved his way up Lucy’s body and reached her breasts, he stopped momentarily. Lucy looked at John “Just do it” she said. John proceeded to rub Lucy’s breasts. Lucy grabbeded the shampoo and washed her own her, she was conscious of the fact that they only had 15 minutes to be back in their cages. After hurridly drying Lucy off, the pair rushed back to the room and into their cages. With in seconds of clambering back in, the locks buzzed and the cage doors shut.

Sarah entered the room, she wore only a dressing-gown. The look on her face suggested to John and Lucy that she wasn’t happy.
“I’ve been sat up in my bed watching you both through the cameras – it is clearly evident that neither of you pieces of shit can follow orders, expect the punishments you receive to be severe.”
John thought back to the task sheet, they had completed everything that was mentioned. “Mistress we did everything you asked as to.” He said.

Sarah kicked John through the bars of his cage. “You fucking idiot, neither of you performed the tasks as I asked. Since when have dogs been able to walk on two legs, use their hands and speak?” Lucy shuddered, she had completely forgotten the fact that she was a supposed ‘dog’

“Slutpuppy, I witnessed you using your hands to eat your breakfast, speaking in human tongue and walking around on two legs.” Sarah unlocked Lucy’s cage and dragged her out by her collar, she pulled a ball-gag out of her dressing-gown pocket and rammed it in Lucy’s mouth. “This should help you to keep fucking quiet” She took a pair of handcuffs from her pocket and proceeded to cuff Lucy’s hands behind her back. “This should remind you that dogs don’t have fucking hands.”

“Sissyboy, you were instructed to wash all of Slutpuppy’s body. You failed to wash her cunt. You shall do it now, but with your tongue.” Sarah unlocked John’s cage and ushered him over to where Lucy sat.

John looked at Sarah dumbstruck, did she really expect him to get down on his hands and knees, and give oral to Lucy, infront of Sarah? He knew better than to ask.

“Open your legs nice and wide Slutpuppy” Lucy opened her legs, her tail dangled down. John gradually stuck out his tongue. Two minutes of bad taste, and pure embarrassment later and John had ‘cleaned’ Lucy.

“The tablets you consumed for your breakfast Sissyboy, are a mixture of female hormones, a decent dosage of these over the coming weeks and we’ll have tits on you in no time. However at no point do I remember instructing you to take them with water, in future if you need liquid to wash them down it will be with my piss.”
“We have very long days ahead of us, I will be taking you each out individually. Whilst one of you is out with me, the other will remain in their cage – this is due to the evident inability you both have for following simple orders. Sissyboy, you shall be coming with me first. Slutpuppy, get back in your fucking cage.”

Lucy slowly crawled back into her cage, Sarah switched off the time and snapped the lock shut. Bound and gagged, Lucy sat still and defeated. John followed Sarah out of the room.
Old 02-25-2011, 06:39 PM   #19
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Very nice two chapters
Old 02-27-2011, 08:18 AM   #20
Ozpossum

really good continue
Ozpossum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 02:03 AM   #21
bigheyrat

is this story dead?
bigheyrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 01:17 AM   #22
kearns

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigheyrat View Post
is this story dead?
It's been, what, a week or so since the last post? Give the author time.
kearns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 02:16 PM   #23
Bidz4321

Don't worry, more is on it's way. Time is just somthing I don't have masses of at the moment. I hope to have the next chapter up soon.
Old 03-12-2011, 03:19 PM   #24
Ozpossum

pls continue i have been waiting
Old 03-14-2011, 12:42 PM   #25
Bidz4321

Default Part 5

Apologies for the delay, I have been really busy of late.

--

John hadn’t realised quite how difficult walking in high-heeled shoes would be, he followed Sarah out of the room with great difficulty. They left the house and walked up the drive. Lucy unlocked the car and motioned for John to get in, once again this meant inserting the pink dildo that was strapped to the seat inside himself – this was both painful and degrading. John sat still and quite, dressed in feminine clothing and with 6 inches of plastic up his arse.

The drive into town took about 20 minutes. They drove down a side road and parked the car infront of a very shabby looking building. John pulled himself off of the dildo and followed Sarah inside. The building consisted of one room; it was cluttered and poorly lit.

“Simon, you here? I’ve brought my sissyboy down for a few modifications.” Sarah called out. The word ‘modifications’ frightened John and he gulped at the sound of it. There was a rustling noise coming from the corner and then a big man with long greasy hair appeared.

“Sorry Sarah my love, was just sorting a few things out. So then, what would your little sissyboy like done today?” He asked, smirking at John. “Nothing major today, just a few small things. I would like her ears and nipples pierced, a permanent brading of long brown hair to be attached to her scalp, her lips and cheeks to be coloured a permanent pink and her toe and finger nails to be shaded in the same colour. I would also like the word ‘Fuckhole’ tattooed above her arse and ‘Property of Sarah’ across her torso"

The sheer shock of hearing what Sarah wanting doing to his body made John stumble on his heeled shoes and fall to the floor. The man named Simon burst out laughing; “While you’re down there mate, take your clothes off so we can get this sorted.” John didn’t move, he remained still, lying in a heap.

Sarah slapped John across the face. “Take your clothes off now and do as he says or those tattoos will be across your fucking face.” Once again, faced with no real alternative John began to undress.
“I’m going to go for a coffee Simon, I’ll be back in an hour or so to pick her up.” Sarah left the building, leaving John alone with Simon.

--
Meanwhile, back at the house, Lucy laid curled up in her cage. It had now been over 12 hours since she had been to the toilet – it was starting to take its affect. She had no idea as to how long she would be cooped up and the erge to urinate began to consume her. Lucy lost control, and a stream of urine flowed from her body, it splashed around the bars off the cage and formed a puddle in the one of the corners. The feeling of reliefe was soon replaced with one of worry, the words ‘you will clean eachothers cages' swam in her mind.’

--

An hour and a bit later Sarah returned to the building. She entered the room to find John lying strapped down on a wooden table. Gold rings now hung from his ears and nipples. His lips and cheeks were a bright shade of pink, and his once masculine head now consisted of a mane of long, brown hair. Written across his torso in jet black were the words ‘Property of Sarah’, and his nails were now a perfect shade of pink. Sarah clapped her hands with glee. “She’s brilliant, how much do I owe you?”

While Sarah sorted out payment, John was untied and re-dressed. He was now a completely different looking person. Facially atleast, he looked like a women.

---

More to follow soon.
Old 03-17-2011, 02:42 PM   #26
Vodin30
getDare Devil

nice mods to john. looking forward to see where you will be taking them

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 12:09 PM   #27
Ozpossum

keep posting please
Old 03-31-2011, 10:43 AM   #28
Vodin30
getDare Devil

hope your still writting bidz, the story is pretty good to just let it die

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 10:57 AM   #29
Bidz4321

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodin30 View Post
hope your still writting bidz, the story is pretty good to just let it die

No worries, more is in the pipeline. Updating as frequently as time allows.
Old 04-08-2011, 10:56 AM   #30
Ozpossum

pls keeping psoting it is awesmome

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, s&m