Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 02-08-2009, 03:15 PM   #16
doza123

i'd love to have sex with my mate on a desk/table.

Limits: NO public,family,permanent and TOO painfull

Likes: whatever floats my boat at the time, but mainly nudity, masterbation
doza123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 03:36 PM   #17
Pingu
Be afraid

I went to an all male school from the ages of 11-18 so I didn't really want anything to happen :P
Old 02-08-2009, 05:24 PM   #18
Delilah

i would like to fuck one of my best friends (he is a he and im a she) in the back room of the science building.
Delilah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 12:35 PM   #19
Alex13

Send a message via MSN to Alex13

I would love to repeat the experiance in the toilets, someone I didnt know pushed me into the toilets and stripped us both naked and played with me for some time, they were seriously hot though, and it was even better when they brought in the person who first dared me, and they fucked us both. She was really hot and all, it was an experiance I would love to repeat during my last year.
Old 02-09-2009, 01:52 PM   #20
Smile
Account Banned

I would love to have a nice normal hasstle free day at school, with easyish work and a nice lunch time too with all the people i want to like, but hate being nice so i can like them - like old times

but we all know thats never gonna happen, my life is too weird for that

Note: If I use "" it is meant to be as a dazed daydream look, not an insult.
Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 07:06 PM   #21
Lorna
getDare Sweetheart

i'm into humiliation so i would like if the bathroom door accidentally opened while i was using the toilet and a whole line of people saw my pussy and started laughing. it would be even better if i was masturbating with my eyes closed on the toilet and the door swung open and i kept masturbating not knowing i was on display. i'd be known by everyone at school as the girl who masturbates in the toilet stalls.
Lorna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:39 PM   #22
crystal

Default uhh

walk around school naked and running around i have 32DD boobs so they will bounce and i shave really well and give a BJ to a hot teacher and all the hot guys at school

...Dark words, burning tears of my pain,
comforting me in my sorrowful journey...

...Only one thing missing, final oblivion,
sweet death, in your icy arms I wish to sojourn.

likes self bondage public with a big chance of beign cought, and overall beign naked
Dislikes body fluids and scat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uB4lT5CblA really sweet song
crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:52 PM   #23
SissiCD

Send a message via MSN to SissiCD Send a message via Yahoo to SissiCD

Well you all know what an exhibitionist I am.

My schoolday fantasy was to stand before classes and having to masturbate and perform other acts in order to demonstrate the process during sex education
I know such an idea was never possible but it was a great masturbation fantasy at the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystal View Post
walk around school naked and running around i have 32DD boobs so they will bounce and i shave really well and give a BJ to a hot teacher and all the hot guys at school
I would have loved to have been there to have seen you
you may add me on MSN or yahoo but conversation with unimaginative questions such as "asl?"" What you wearing?" "go on cam" etc then expect to be put on ignore
Most of my limits etc can be seen in my post at: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...883#post132883

Last edited by Hampers; 02-10-2009 at 05:57 AM.
SissiCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 01:04 PM   #24
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
I went to an all male school from the ages of 11-18 so I didn't really want anything to happen :P
tough break but can you not maybe hope that you saw a gang of hott girls run nude through your school as a dare !! and you were the only one that they saw

i would've liked to have sex in the drama departments costume cupboard (with more than one girl)

I'm on FetLife too - ask and I will tell!
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:00 AM   #25
GoogleMaster
Distinguished Member

I would have liked to be walking by the fieldhouse where the girls field hockey team plays. Someone there calls me over and asks if I could be their trainer. I would have to do stuff like massage sore, tired thighs, clean their skirts and hand them back to them, go on tour with them etc.
GoogleMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 04:55 PM   #26
masterfire69

Send a message via AIM to masterfire69

theres this girl named kat, she has to get her bras custom made, and we almost went out. realistically, i would have liked to have dated her. in my fantasies though, i wouldve loved for her to have sucked me off in one of the bathrooms or the band practice rooms.
masterfire69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 05:50 PM   #27
Lolly
getDare Sweetheart

I would eat out one of my female friends anywhere in the school (except the bathrooms, Too dirty) as long as we aren't caught

Do you want fries with that?
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 05:56 AM   #28
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

I want to have sex with my science teachers assistant. In the science lab.
Yes, yes I do.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 09:35 AM   #29
Smile
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyBoop View Post
I want to have sex with my science teachers assistant. In the science lab.
Yes, yes I do.
Says the girl that doesn't want to have sex.

And you could have a threesome with your science teacher assistant and your boyfriend

Note: If I use "" it is meant to be as a dazed daydream look, not an insult.
Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 11:40 AM   #30
Psychoclaw

Default That nightmare where you forget to wear clothes on the day of final exams

School strikes me as great place to live out some of my public fantasies; not only is it supposed to be a relatively safe haven from the potentially dangerous people of the real world, it’s also a very involved community characterized by gossip and rumor, which provides an interesting situation because you have to live with the people you embarrass yourself in front of. Additionally, the high school years are dominated by sex and the power of the hormone, maybe forcing, maybe allowing people to do and/or accept all sorts of interesting dares they might not normally feel inclined to do. All three of these details combine to form a truly fascinating experience which I can only fantasize about, due to my shyness. In other words, I wish I did this sh*t:

I would love to have a threesome, poorly hidden behind some bushes and small trees, with myself and two of the attractive, popular girls from my grade in the middle of the high school quad. Ideally this would occur during some sort of school-wide speech or meeting during which we would eventually be noticed by the speaker and eventually everyone else. (Which happens to be K-12 + teachers of course). In my fantasy we’d be pulled off of one another by the school’s guards and led into the administration’s boardroom, still completely naked, while the entire administration meets in front of us to discuss our fate… naturally, while they discuss this, kids, standing outside the window, would be able to see and laugh at us. (Can anyone tell that I’m a fiction writer yet? ) Because of the administration’s inability to decide what to do with our particular group of horny teenagers, we’d eventually just be sent home with a two-week suspension, and forced to wait for our parents to pick us up from the school’s parking lot, still with nothing to shield us but ourselves.

This has always been one of my wilder fantasies, as I’ve always been terribly fond of both exhibition and humiliation, however, as I stated before I’m too shy to do anything this large-scale.

Yes: Nudity, Public, Humiliation, Slavery, Bondage, Leashes, Pet Play
No: Excrement, Injuries, Family, Dangerous, Permament, Minors
Psychoclaw is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk