Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-21-2009, 11:18 AM   #1
dman4life

Post Tracy, Tammy, and Dan

First story I'm really putting effort into. Feedback is welcomed and will make the story progress faster.

Here is a quick reference so you can get a better visual of the players

Dan - 18, blonde hair, blue eyes, 6'2", 165lbs
Tammy - 16, brown hair, brown eyes, 5'3", 105lbs, small b cup
Tracy - 17, dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes, 5'6", 120lbs, large c cup

Here we go...
----------------------------------------------------------

** Part I: Good Times and Pizza **

So here we are, in the middle of a movie and my long-term girlfriend Tracy pauses it to answer the phone. I'm the kind of guy that hates it when someone pauses a movie to do something else. I have to watch it the whole way through in silence and without pauses, but that's just one of my many quirks.

Tracy came bouncing back into the living room as happy as could be. "Guess what hun?" Ugh, there she goes, talking instead of putting the movie on again. "Whhhaaatttt!!!" I blurt out irritatingly. "Tams is coming over for the weekend. Her parents are taking a business trip so I told her it would be fine to crash here." Tammy wasn't anything special to me. She had been good friends with Tracy though since anyone could remember. I didn't mind to much about Tracy giving her permission to crash here, since I own the place, but she should have at least asked me first. "Yeah, that's fine Tracy, can we get back to the movie already?"

The movie ended around 7ish, and my stomache was ready for dinner. "What do you wanna do for dinner Tracy?" She was getting a glass of wine in the kitchen behind me. "Well since Tammys staying, how about just ordering some pizza?" She headed back into the living room with her glass pretty much full, more than usual I would say. She wasn't much of a drinker. At 17 she really didn't have many opportunities to drink, but when she stayed on weekend with me she would normally have a glass or two if I was drinking. "Yeah, okay, pizza sounds fine with me." We both agreed to wait until Tammy arove before we ordered so she could have a say in what toppings to get.

It was getting dark out, as the door bell rang around 7:30. I opened it up and noticed Tams holding her backpack, probably full of her weekend clothes, and another bag with things like her CDs, and some movies to watch. "C'mon in Tammy. Tracys in the living room. We're about to order some pizza so figuare out what ya want on it."

Tammy made her way into the living room and sat down with Tracy. Those two were both really great friends, and every time I hung around with them, they seem to take more interest in one another than spending time as a group. Not that I had an issue with it, but sometimes I felt left out. I shut the door and went to grab the phone and a beer. I noticed Tammy sitting close to Tracy. Tammy was only 16. Her long brown hair was always so soft looking, and went down past her shoulders perfectly. It matched her brown eyes. She was shorter than us, at 5'3" and just over a hundred pounds. Her small b sized breasts were noticable in her white tank top. I guess she wasn't worrying about wearing a bra while staying over. Tracy was a year lolder than her. Her hazel eyes went beautiful with her dirty blonde hair. She usually wore her hair up, but decided to keep it straight to her shoulders tonight. Probably easier to deal with on a weekend that you don't need to doll up for. She was slightly bigger than Tammy, at 120lbs and about 5'6". Seeing as how she's been my girl friend for a couple of years now, I don't tend to look at her breasts as much, but they are a large C, and my hands fit perfectly over them. She always mentioned that she loved when I'd cup them in bed. Now, don't think we're experienced as most kids our age in bed. We have been taking it slow. We have had sex, with me on top, but only a couple of times. She's kind of shy and doesn't really want to do much just yet. I'm shy as well, but would love to spice things up if I got the chance. Even a blowjob would be nice to try, but hey, I love her and don't want to push anything on her just yet.

I made my way into the living room to sit on the chair across from the other two girls. "Alright ladies, what are we ordering?" We agreed on a large pepporoni and pinapple, and an individual size house special. "20 minutes? Okay, thank you." I hung up the phone. "20 minutes ladies. Delivery was an extra $2.50 so have the money on the stand near the door. I'm gonna jump in the shower quickly. Tams, you can crash on the couch. Put your stuff where ever." I headed up stairs while finishing off my beer, tossing it into the garbage in the bathroom. I locked the door and got undressed. I reached in to turn the water on and put a towel on the rack built into the glass doors on the shower. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. At 18 years old, I looked damn good. I like to keep my blonde hair short with the front spiked up a bit. Women always tell me how my blue eyes, and blonde hair look incredible. At just over 6 feet tall, and 165lbs, I was taller than most of my friends, and in perfect shape. I wouldn't say I have a six pack of abs, but it's trim, and no sign of a beer gut even though I can drink anyone under the table. I grabbed the razor and shaving cream and hopped into the shower. I liked to shave down below as often as possible. I noticed that if I let any hair grow back, even for more than a day or two, when I did eventually shave it would irritate easily. It's not fun to be scratching at my balls while in class or on the football field. I would notice the other guys on my team after a game or practice. Only a few shaved like me, most of them trimmed though. I guess it's a topic that not many talk about in the mens room, but it seems that more and more guys are doing it now a days.

I turned off the water and wrapped the towel around my waste. As I headed across the hallway to my room I could hear the girls downstairs giggling as girls do when they get together. Who knows what was going on down there. I closed my door and locked it just in case. I put on a tight pair of white boxer briefs, socks, a pair of jeans that looked great on me, and a white tee shirt. Damn I looked good. I headed back downstairs and noticed Tracy getting herself more wine. I guess she was really in the mood to drink tonight. "So the pizza guy get here yet?" I asked as I walked into the living room. I glanced at Tammy giggling still. "What's so funny? I could hear the two of you upstairs." I could tell that no pizza had arrived yet, but I was courious what they were discussing. "Well we wanted to play some truth or dare, and figuared we'd start before you got back." She giggled again, loosing her composure and pointed at Tracy. "... and Tracy has to answer the door for the pizza in her bra and jeans." I had to chuckle at that a bit. "Well at least you get the bra haha!" Tracy looked at me and I could tell I wasn't helping her situation. I got up laughing a bit to get another beer. "Tams, you want something to drink?" She stood up and walked with me. "Yeah, I'll see what you got in there."

** Part II: The Effects of Alcohol **

It was about 8 o'clock now and it was dark outside. Tammy was helping herself to the bar. I didn't even know she drank honestly, but at least she was sticking to a small chick drink. Light Rum and Triple Sec with an orange slice on top. For 16 she knows her way around the bar. We sat down with our drinks. I was flipping through the channels and came upon a repeat of Entourage when the door bell rang.

Tracy got up and gave Tams one of those "do I have to" looks, which we both said "you have to'" at the same time. We laughed as she pulled her sweater over her head, pulling the shirt under it down out of habbit. Wouldn't matter this time because she knew it was coming off next. "Okay, but nobody say a word got it!?" We shook our heads yes as she grabed the very tight shirt and pulled it over her large breasts and up over her head. She straightened her hair and fixed the bra so it was snug. "Alright, here I go." Her face was red with embarassment already and she was walking with a nervous limp. The door rang again. "Yeah, yeah, I'm comin' - hold on - jeesh." She opened the door as Tams and I moved across the room to see the door and Tracys backside. To our suprise the pizza guy was a pizza girl. She looked young, probably Tracys age. We couldn't see more than the face that appeared over Tracys shoulder. Tammy and I backed up a bit and laughed as quietly as we could. The door shut and we sat back down as if we never got up to look. Tracy came back even more bright red than before with the pizza boxes in hand.

"Here's your change Tammy." She bent down a bit with her breasts out front. Tammy noticed that the change was in her bra. Wow, I thought to myself. That's a ballsy move for someone so shy. The wine must have been kicking in for her to loosen up so much on her own like that.

"I'll grab some plates, you two set things up on the coffee table." I grabbed some paper plates and another cold beer. A microbrew for those that care. It had hints of coffee and chocolate with a strong beer flavor. Anyways, I walked back into the living room and passed out the plates. We sat and ate for a bit when I realized Tracy had not put her shirt back on. "Hey hun, you forget something?" I stared at her bra and she made a face as if she was suprised I noticed. "Crap! I totally forgot - haha. I was so worked up over doing it that I didn't even care once the woman gave me the pizzas." She grabbed her top and put it on, and Tammy and I both notice how she struggled to get it over her breasts. I looked at her as I put my beer down. "Yeah, I think it's the whole 'First time' thing with that kind of stuff. I mean, I freeze up at the thought of being without clothing, but then it wears off once its over and done with." I reached in for another slice.

"Well I guess it's your turn to ask me Tracy." Tammy bite into her pizza awaiting the question. "Oh, you really wanna keep going with the game? I thought it was just to kill time while Dan was away." She looked at Tammy and I couldn't tell if they were into the idea of playing still or if they were just nervous and not sure what to say. "Yeah, we can keep going, I don't care." Tammy looked over at Tracy as Tracy put her drink down. Tracy glanced over at me and with a loud tone said "But Dan has to join in. It's only fair!" "Whoa!" I nearly spit my beer out on that one. "No way hun, that's all you two. I'm not getting into a game like that with you and your friend. Last time I played it... well, it doesn't matter what happened, but I'm not playing with you two." With that statement I got up to use the bathroom.

In the bathroom I was washing up. Thoughts began going through my head. Would I get to see one of them topless? How about them kissing one another? At the same time the memories of my previous games flashed into my head. I remembered when I was 14 being stripped by a fellow ball player while we were all playing at his house. His parents were out for the night and a group of us guys decided to try it out. Without girls around it was getting weird but none of us wanted to chicken out. I was naked in front of a couple of the other guys for the first time ever and I could still remember the instructions to get myself hard in front of them so they could measure me. At the time I was just over 5 and a half. Now I'm at 7 inches, and since I'm completly shaved, it looks bigger. No way could I do that with my girlfriend and her younger friend around. I kept thinking about seeing those two half naked and kissing one another. Alright, I thought to myself. Seriously, how the hell bad could it turn? I dried my hands on the towel and headed back into the living room.

To my suprise, Tammy was licking Tracys feet. "What the hell I miss?" I sat back down to watch. Tammy kept licking as Tracy looked over to me. "Oh, I dared her to lick my feet for 5 minutes. haha." Tracy laughed as if to give an evil cackle but was laughing at the same time because Tams toungue tickled her feet. I watched, without a word, for the entire 5 minutes. When she was done, Tracy told Tammy to put her socks back on her feet for her. Tammy did and then got up, excusing herself to the bathroom.

"So, Dan, whadda ya think? You game?" I looked at her hoping to hear her say something like 'just kidding' but her face with a big grin just waited my response. "Alright, sure, should be fun." Crap, I really hope it's fun is what I meant to say. Tammy walked back in, drying her hands no her jeans as she sat down. "So who's turn?" Tammy looked around, "How about you again Tracy!?" Tammy seemed all to happy to pick her again. Of course, she didn't realize I was in the game now.

Tracy looked at her and quickly responded with "Bring it, I pick truth."

Old 09-21-2009, 11:28 AM   #2
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

An excellent start - and it's good to see that all your effort has paid off ! Keep it up... and nice touch ending on a cliffhanger !!

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 12:30 PM   #3
dman4life

Post Part 3

** Part III: Dan and the Thong**

Tammy's face light up. "Alright, for the first Truth tonight Tracy... have you ever kissed another girl on the lips?"

Tracy giggled slightly and replied. "Well, once but it was on a dare years ago." Tracy got up and fixed herself another glass of wine. She sat back down and fixed her shirt as it was riding up a bit on her. "Alright, Dan's turn! Truth or DARE!?" Tammy looked at me quickly. "Oh you're playing now? This will get better." I looked at her confused at how that makes it better, but whatever. "Truth." Tracy gave me that look of disappointment. "You chicken. haha, anyways, how often do you jerk off?"

Wow, that's a big question so early in the game. I didn't know what to say at first. I thought to myself about how often I probably tug one out a day. Once a day usually. I should downplay it a bit, I don't want to sound like a perv. "Um, probably a couple of times a week." I looked at her somewhat embarrassed. "Oh! That's all? Haha, alright, your turn." Tammy was quiet and sipping her Rum. "I pick Tams."

"Truth!" Tammy put the drink down and waited. She was nervous, I could tell. "Alright Tams, how many boys have you seen naked?" Tammy's face turned red a bit. I could tell this game was going to be emotionally tough on us. "Ummm... actually none. I mean, I've seen pictures and movies with them naked, but nothing up close in real life." Yup, Tammy was nervous. She quickly grabbed her drink and nervously took a few more sips. She pulled herself up on the couch and crossed her legs to sit Indian style. She looked more comfortable now. "Truth or Dare Dan?" Crap, back to me.

"I'll take a dare, this game is going to slow." The truth was, the game was going nowhere fast, and all these truths were going to do was give them ammunition for later use. I don't want to let them know too much about me.

"Well Tracy is always telling me what a kiss ass you are, so I want her to prove it. Kiss her ass for 2 minutes." She giggled and looked me dead in my eyes. She was serious. Alright, I thought to myself... how bad can that be. That's easy.

"Alright." I got off my chair and walked near Tracy. "K, bend over babe! Haha." I was joking as I said it, but was waiting for her to do it when Tams interrupted. "No no, that's too easy Dan. Bare ass. You have to pull down the back of her jeans, and the back of her underwear and make out with her ass, both cheeks, and the crack. Haha." What the hell? That was kind of evil of her. Well, that's still not to bad I guess. "Alright, Tracy bend over the couch for me." Tracy laugh as I pulled her jeans down and let the back side settle just below her cheeks. She has such a great ass. "Nice pink panties Trace!" Tammy shouted out while pointing at her underwear that were now revealed. I grabbed the waist band on them and slide them down exposing her butt cheeks and ass crack perfectly. "Get started!" shouted Tammy.

I grabbed Tracy by the waist from behind, and while on my knees I began to lightly peck as her cheeks. Then I went full on with my lips and made out with her round ass for what seemed like a while. "One minute left Dan. Haha" Tammy was counting apparently and enjoying it. "Remember the crack Dan!" Crap, Tammy needs to shut up. Too much Rum I think. I used my hands to push her cheeks apart a bit and I could see her asshole. I used my tongue and slide it up and down the crack, even licking her asshole twice on accident when I went to far down. "Okay times up." Finally.

"That felt good, thanks lol. I owe you Tams." Tracy was pulling her jeans back up and sat down with a smile on her face. "That was nothing. Easy." I remarked as I grabbed my beer and sat down. "Okay Tracy, your turn. Truth or Dare?"

"Oh, I'll take a Dare." I looked at her and scratched my chin in thought. "Hmmmm... this has to be good, so let me think for a minute." I sat thinking that now was my chance, strip her to her underwear and kiss Tammy. Or better yet, give me a lap dance. I could go full ahead and ask for a blow job but that's way to mean. I should play it safe... and test the waters. "Alright hun, take everything off except for your pink panties." At least I'll get her topless I thought.

Tracy stood up, and put her drink down. She lifted her shirt over her head again and put it on the coffee table. She unbutton and unzipped her tight jeans and stepped out one leg at a time. I've seen her naked before, so of course that was nothing. The fact that her friend was watching is what turned me on. She folded the jeans quickly and placed them near the shirt and sat down. I quickly noticed her grabbing her drink and spoke up. "No no hun, bra to. That was the deal. Play fair." She looked at me and began unclasping it from the back. As it came undone she was bracing the front cups to herself still unsure about being topless in front of Tammy. "C'mon hun, rules are rules." She looked at me. "Shut up Dan, jeesh. I'm doing it, I'm doing it." She slide the bra off and put it on the table on top of the jeans. She sat back covering as best she could with her arms. "Well you'll have to move your arms at some point so I'm not going to bitch about covering up. Your turn to ask hun."

She was upset with me but also a bit turned on I think. "Well Duh! I'm getting you back, Truth or Dare Dan?"

"Truth, haha, take THAT!" I smirked proud of what I did to avoid a comeback dare from her.

"Oh you chicken shit. C'mon, take the dare Dan." She looked at me annoyingly. "No way hun, I'm sticking with truth for this one." I wasn't changing my mind, no way.

"Fine. Why don't you tell Tammy what I had you do last weekend in bed?" She smiled knowing damn well what she had me do, and knowing that I was going to tell Tammy about it made her laugh a bit. "Well Tammy, if you must know, Tracy had me put on one of her thongs and sleep all night in it. There Tracy, that wasn't so bad was it." I felt like I won the war, but clearly that was only the battle.

"Tammy, Truth or Dare?" I looked at her and sipped the last of my bottle. She answered with "Dare."

"Seeing as how I just finished this here beer, get me another one. But like your dare, I was you to do it with less clothing." I thought to myself what to have her remove. Shes being a good sport so I'll take it easy. "No shirt, and no jeans." Tammy stood up and grabbed my empty beer. "Alright." That's all she said as she begun unzipping her jeans. She slid them off quickly and started with the shirt. Her legs were amazing. Solid thighs and nice smooth legs that really turned me on. Her crotch was small with nice hips that really went well with a slim figure. She yanked the shirt off over her head and tossed the clothing on top of Tracy's. "Be back in a sec." She walked off to the kitchen. Tracy and I watch her hop off. Damn she had a great looking ass.

She came back with the cold beer. "Was the fridge cold Tams? Haha." I had to giggle at her thing bra clearly showing off her nipples nicely. "Duh, it happens." Whoa! I didn't expect that much confidence in her. "Your turn Tams."

"Dan, truth or dare?"

"Hmmm, I'll take a dare since you did." I opened the cold beer that she was more than happy to get me while in her underwear. "Okay Dan, I dare you to go upstairs and put on that thong you had to wear before and come back wearing only the thong. Leave your clothes in the room." She said it with such authority, and quickly as if it was in her head since I mentioned I had to wear it to bed already. "Alright, give me a couple of minutes." I got up and headed upstairs, but then I heard her call my name. "Dan... you have 1 minute, any later and you get a two part dare, hurry back!" Crap, she's evil. I got into my room, found Tracy's clothing for the weekend and started going through it. Shit. Where is the thong? Oh no... did she not bring it this weekend? Shit, what do I do? I decided to go back down fully dressed and empty handed. I couldn't possible do the dare without the thong. "Tammy, she doesn't have one." I looked at her puzzled. She motioned towards her bag on the floor next to her and Tracy. "I have some in here. Come back down and you can put it on here." She looked at Tracy as they giggled. What did she mean put it on 'here'? In front of them?

I opened her bag and looked through her stuff. I found at least ten pairs of underwear. Why would someone need that much for 3 days? Whatever I thought. I kept looking. She had two thongs that I found at the same time. I pulled them out and held them up as I stood up. "Well ladies, which is sexier? Haha." I joked as best I could. Tammy pointed to the black lace thong, as did Tracy. Crap. It looked like the smaller of the two.

"Dan, let's go, get undressed and put it on." She giggled like a mad woman, as did Tracy. Tracy was still covered up with her arm over her chest and yet I had to take everything off right in front of these two? This is exactly what I was worried about. "At least let me take the underwear off and put these on in the other room." Tammy looked up at me, since they were sitting right in front of me, their eye level was at my waist. "No way, here, now. Just like you told Tracy, play by the rules."

I felt my heart go into my stomach. She was right, those are the rules. I couldn't chicken out. I began with the easy part, the shoes and socks then began with my tee shirt. I pulled it up over my head and stood there as the women stared me up and down. Tammy looked happy so far. Tracy has seen me naked before, but not Tammy. My stomach got queasy as I unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped. I was slightly hard but not completely yet. I stepped out of my pants quickly to get it over with. There I was, only my underwear was left. they fit tight so the ladies could pretty much see my penis through them, but taking them off would prove to be very hard for me. "Can I go near my chair and do this?" I didn't want to be so close and at eye level. Tammy shook her head, "Nope, take em off baby!" she started hooting and hollering. Alright I though, I can do this. I pulled at the top of them and slid them over my penis and ass, below my balls and down around my ankles to step out of them. My penis flung out and I felt like I was starting to get hard. Crap. Well at least it's all over and done with. No shame.

"Told you." Tracy was looking at my penis getting harder and harder as she talked to Tammy. "Told her what?" I was afraid of what she meant when Tammy spoke up. "Well your girlfriend was telling me how big your dick is. Since I've never seen one we thought this would be a good way see one and get you back for Tracy being topless." A trap? They set a trap? What the hell. This was bullshit. My penis was now almost as hard as it could be. Nearing 7 inches and really making me embarrassed as well as humiliated. "Alright whatever, I'm sitting down now." I turned around quickly, with my penis flinging around with me. "Wow, Hot ass!" Tammy was commenting as she glared my ass up and down. I turned my head a bit to the side to see her face, she was grinning like a school girl who just saw her first naked man. Wait, that's exactly what she is. Crap. "Lay off the Rum." I sat down and cupped my hands the best I could over my penis and balls. I had to shift my legs to help hide. I was started to calm down a bit and my penis was also.

"Truth or Dare Tracy." I wasn't going to go after Tammy again, not after I knew what she was capable of so early in the game. Tracy looked at me still smiling at my naked body. "Truth." Damn her. That was my chance to get her naked. Next time I guess.

"Have you ever wanted to have sex with another girl?" I looked at her knowing damn well that was an easy truth but I was out of ideas. Being naked in front of them was really doing a toll on me mentally. "Yeah I guess." She had an awkward giggle and then took a sip of her drink. "Okay, truth or dare Tams?" Finally, they left me out of it. Tammy turned her body to face hers, "I'll take a dare."

"Alright hang on, I'll use the bathroom and think of something good, hang tight for a second." With that Tracy stood up and went to head upstairs, in doing so she let her guard down and revealed her chest to us. Her tits were amazing, just perfect size and firmness. Her nipples were stiff as pebbles. She made her way upstairs to the bathroom, and we heard the door shut and lock. "Wow Tammy, you're kinda crazy with the dares huh?" I looked at her knowing I had to figure out her angle. "Yeah, well I figured that I should just go full into this, not waste time like you and Tracy. Haha. Plus the Rum helps." She was right, we were going slow. The whole time we spoke I noticed Tammy's eyes fixed on my body. Not just my covered penis, but my chest, thighs, everything. She really didn't care that is was obvious.

"Okay, I have a good dare for you Tams." Tracy shouted as she came down the stairs, this time not even trying to cover her tits. She sat down and grabbed her drink.

Old 09-21-2009, 01:04 PM   #4
dman4life

Post Part 4

** Part IV: Tammys Oral Thong Skills **

"Well you forgot about Dan putting the thong on. Poor Dan has been naked on the chair for a while now. That doesn't seem fair. I want you to take off that bra and while on your knees, put the thong on Dan using only your mouth."

As soon as I heard her say to use her mouth I began getting hard as a rock. I was running out of ways to stay covered and alas, I had to take my hands off my balls to make sure my entire penis was covered. Tammy stood up quickly and grabbed the thong. She walked over to me and got on her knees. I was hard as could be now, there was no way to not be. This young girl in her underwear was on her knees in front me of. "Stand up Dan." She giggled as she unclasped her bra and tossed it over her shoulders. I stood there hard as a rock trying to hold my penis against me and my hands to hide it. I could see her from above, all smiles. He nipples were cute and hard, smaller than Tracy's, but looked amazing. Her breasts were as firm as I could imagine, and being a small B they stayed in place well. I felt her hands clench my ankles. "Pull your legs apart so I can do this Dan. Jesus. And move your hands, I can't put it on with your hands in the way." I moved my hands quickly to get it over with and looked the other way to avoid seeing her drool over my penis in front of her. She lifted my left leg and I could feel her breathing heavily as she inched it on around my ankle with her lips. Then she repeated the act for the other leg. Once they were initially on me, she bite down on the center of the front and dragged it up fast and hard right to my crotch. Her nose bumped into my balls that were hanging in front of her and she laughed as she tried to say sorry. She pushed with her hands on my thighs so she could tug the material away from me, enough to drag it over my balls and onto my penis. She then has me turn around and she took the top of the back and yanked it up into my ass crack fast and hard. "Go easy!" She pushed me onto the chair and flipped me over where the thong was still half way up my penis. "Shut up already and let me finish." She changed her angle. She got up on the chair where I was sitting and turned around with her knees on the arms of the chair with her ass in my face. She bent down and went to take hold of the thong near the top again but missed and it snapped back onto my hard. "Hey, that hurts, hurry up already." I had her ass near my face. Her panties only inches from my mouth. I could see her crotch from the back. Her body looked amazing. "Ouch!" Tammy snapped it back again on me. Clearly she was doing it on purpose. I then felt her tongue on the top just under the head of my penis. She snuck a lick in. Why would she do that? "Tammy, stop, just finish." She pushed her ass closer to my face, and grabbed the thong and put it over the top of my penis the best she could. The material was stretching as much as I think it could and it hurt my ass and cock a bit, but not too bad.

Tammy slide down my body, making sure to rub her crotch and ass on my penis as she got off of me. "There Tracy, how's he look?" Tammy took her seat next to Tracy and stared at me. Both girls were now topless, side by side and I was hard as could be in a woman's thong.

I stood up. "I need another beer." I turned and headed to the kitchen and as I bent to get another beer I felt a smack on my ass. "What the ?" It was Tracy. "Great ass Dan!" I was embarrassed as I saw Tammy laughing in the living room at us. I walked back and opened my beer. "Truth or dare Tams."

Tammy gave me a confident smile and said "Dare!" I was surprised. "Pay back Tammy. Hahaha." She didn't care, she was feeling great with the Rum and was already comfortable giving orders and taking some.

Old 09-21-2009, 01:36 PM   #5
Caliboy

OMG, this is like the best story ever. Keep it up.
Im actually not from California, but from Florida. But my nickname is Cali cuz of my last name. I was on a baseball team and there were two people with the same name, myself and another person. So people started calling me by my last name, and eventually it became Cali. Just explaining the username.
Caliboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 05:59 AM   #6
dman4life

Post Part Five: Revenge

** Part V: Revenge **

I took a few sips of my beer. The alcohol was starting to kick in. "Alright Tammy, revenge is sweet. You got to see me naked, got a taste of me, and hurt me a couple of times. Stand up in front of us and lets see that crotch. Remove your panties for us and then I want you to bend over the coffee table for a spanking." Tammy looked shocked. Tracy did to. Tracy stood up, boobs bouncing as she did. "Bathroom, be right back, just keep going without me, it's fine." She headed upstairs as Tammy was standing in front of me.

"Well Dan, I'll give you that much, that was a mean dare. You do know it's going to get worse from here on I hope." She was right, it could only keep getting more humiliating. She began pulling her panties off her hips and down slowly off her cute ass cheeks. The front was barely covered, and a small patch of hair could be seen. She trimed nicely. As she pulled down revealing more and more of the landing strip, she looked in my eyes. "Do you like Dan?" She wasn't even nervous. What kind of question was that? Tracy still wasn't back. "Of course, your hot and your body's amazing." She smiled still looking at my eyes that were now fixed on her exposed pube hairs. She slid the panties off quickly and step out of them.

Tammy was now bare naked, landing strip and all. She moved a finger on her pussy lips and inside slowly while staring at me. Not deep, but enough to tease us both. She then got down and bent over the table. Her entire ass opened up to me and I could see her pussy from the opening under it.

"Let's wait for Tracy okay." I was nervous. She was so confident. "Mmmm, alright, but I can't take this much longer. Get me the rum Dan." I got up with the thong on and grabbed her drink, placing the straw to her lips, she sipped the rest of it down.

"Want..." She cut me off, "You inside me? Oh Dan, fuck me." WHAT? Did she really just say that? Tracy was coming down the stairs and heading back towards us.

"Oh, she's already in position, Haha." Tracy sat down and I sat back down. "She wanted a drink while we waited for you." I said carefully, making sure not to slip up that Tammy wanted me inside her. "Okay" I said, "Time for the pain. Tracy, give her 50 smacks!"

Tracy looked at me surprised. "50!!!? That's a bit much Dan, jeesh." I put my beer down and looked at her with a smile. "Go on, make them strong."

Tracy got on her knees near Tammy's bare body. WHACK! Tammy made a sound of unpleasantness. As Tracy landed another smack on her bare bottom, Tammy cocked her face slightly towards me. Her eyes were dead on mine. With each smack Tracy hit her with, her face got more and more stern, and her eyes never left mine. I have a bad feeling about this I thought to myself.
Old 09-29-2009, 10:06 AM   #7
dman4life

** Part VI: When Drunk, Do What You Want**

Tracy landed the final smack. WHACK! "That's 50!" She stood up and looked at her work. Tammys ass was beat red and swollen. Tammy slowly got up, obviously in pain and walked to the couch to sit but noticed it was hard to sit down on her sore ass. "Jesus Dan! This fucking hurts you asshole."

I looked at her with a smirk knowing it was going to hurt. "Yeah, but it was fun to watch." With that I gave her a small chuckle and sipped my beer.

Tammy looked over at Tracy, "Truth or Dare Tracey?" In her voice you could hear the pain, not extream pain but defidently unpleasentness. She inched back and forth on her bare bottom trying to find a safe way to sit but unable to.

Tracy put her drink down and with a clearly present buzz on replied, "Dare!"

Tammy gave up with the couch and stood up. Her body was fantastic I thought to myself. "Alright Tracy, I want you to take off the rest of your clothing since everyone else has been forced naked, and then I want you to get some rope and duct tape." Tracy stood up and began to remove her panties. Tams and I noticed her cleanly shaven body, not a patch of hair on her lower half. Sure I've seen it before, but not with another girl looking with me. Tracy spun around for us to get a good look. It was apparent that the alcohol was in her system. She seemed to loosen up with each sip. "I'll be back in a bit, I have to find the rope and tape." Off she went upstairs.

"I'm going to get a drink, you need another beer Dan?" She walked by me slowly, almost as if to show herself off to me on purpose. "Uh, sure, I could use another one, thanks." Tammy walked to the kitchen as I sat and thought about what she had in mind for my girlfriend.

Tams came back in with the cold beer and even opened it for me. "Thanks Tams!" I said again. She went to sit down as Tracy came back into the room with a handfull of tape and rope. "Here ya go Tammy!" She put the items on the coffee table in front of Tammy.

"Great, now get a wooden chair from the kitchen and sit down near the TV for me." Tracy did as she was told, carrying the heaven wooden chair into the room, she sat down on the cold wood with her now bare ass. Tammy grabbed the rope and started to tie her body to the chair, then her legs to the legs of the chairs, and then her neck to the tall back on the chair. "Hey, not my neck Tams." Tammy looked at her with a stern look. "Listen up missy... you're in NO position to talk right now." Tammy got the duct tape and tore a piece off to place over her mouth. "On second thought..." Tammy started to say as she pulled the tape out off the roll "This way you'll stay quiet." She began on her left cheek and started to drag the roll around her head, the back, and around the other side. She repeated the process a few times so that several layors were all the way around Tracys face keeping her mouth completly shut, impossible to remove without help. "There, that's better." Tams smiled at her work. "Now, onto the rest." Tammy too the tape and repeated the process on Tracys chest, being sure to start with the left breast, work the tap over her nipples and roughly drag it to the right breast, then around her sides and around the chair. Several wraps later, you could see that removing the tape would prove impossible without scissors. Tracys nipples were clearly pressed hard into her breasts, and her breasts were extreamly pushed into her own body and to the right by force force of the tape. Tracys moans and panic let us know it hurt.

"Oh hush up, at least it's not 50 smacks on your ass you bitch." Tracy looked at her in disbelief. Did she really just take this to another level? She really took the spanks personal. I thought about what else she had in mind. Was she going to spank her? I hoped not.

"Almost down Tracy, so hang in there." Tammy draged the chair near the couch and turned her around to face the wall. Tammy turned back towards me. "Dan, do me a favor and come lay down on the table please. If you help out with this dare, I'll go easy on Tracy." I figuared what the hell, it's just laying down. I got up, put the beer down and walked to the table. Tammy helped lay me down on the cold coffee table and began to tie my legs and arms to the table in a spread eagle form. "Um, be careful Tammy, this is gettign a bit weird." Tammy finished tieing me up and then looked at Tracy and me, back and forth with a smile.

Tammy walked behind Tracy and whispered in her ear. "Now you listen here bitch, after that stunt you will suffer. I am going to use your boyfriend for a while, and no matter what you don't want to happen between us is tough shit. You can't move or stop me." With that statement Tracy moaned for her to stop what she was doing, but to no avail.

"Now Dan, I saw the way you looked at my body earlier. Tell me, have you eaten pussy before?" I looked up at her as she stood over me, fully naked in my view. "Um, I have, yes." Tammy grined, "Good, then this will be easy for you." she moved around to my head and out of view, then out of nowhere she sat on my face, with her crotch on my mouth and nose and started to grind me. "Lick me Dan, like I'm your girlfriend. C'mon Dan, faster." I started to gag. She was pushing down to hard and really forcing my mouth on her. It was hard to breath since she was covering both my mouth and nose. She lifted off finally after a few minutes. Tracy was wiggling in her chair hoping to see what was going on. "Oh, you want to watch Tracy?" Tammy walked over leaving my face wet with her juices.

Tams turned Tracy around and put her at the end of the table near my feet. "Here Tracy, a front seat for the show. I raised my head a bit to look up at Tracy. "Don't worry hun, she's just drunk."

Tammy turned to face me with her hands flaring in the air. "Drunk? You think this is DRUNK?!" Tammy was apparently out of control. "I'll show you drunk Dan!" With that she went into the kitchen.
Old 09-30-2009, 08:17 PM   #8
Nick
Distinguished Member

Really liking this story so far, can't wait for more!

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 12:34 PM   #9
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

more more more

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pizza, tammy, tracy