QuoterBuff

nice! you are a very good writer!

i like Nudity, and slight risk.
QuoterBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 04:51 PM   #17
Richard Darcy
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to Richard Darcy

Thanks for your comments. I hope your like the last chapter - a change of perspective. The next chapter is nearly written, and should be ready to post later or tomorrow. Thanks for reading and commenting.
I am currently on the look out for a female slave to serve me online. Do get in contact if you would like to apply for the post... More information can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=24982

There is no such thing as a moral or an immoral book. Books are well written, or badly written. That is all (Oscar Wilde)
Richard Darcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 05:14 PM   #18
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

It seems that in every chapter you have written so far that you seem to leave out crucial details. Rather than hurt you though it really excels your writing and provides an excellent hook. This chapter is it really evidenced that the girls know about Michael's plans or did they notice it themselves. The story is still going strong and is still containing interest. Keep up the good work!

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 08:31 AM   #19
Richard Darcy
Account Banned

Sorry for the delay - here's the next chapter. As ever, your comments are appreciated and welcome.

Michael allowed himself a brief smile as he watched the mix of embarrassment and horror fill her every movement. When she was sure the two girls had passed her, she lifted her head slowly, surveying the office to see who else might have heard. Finally, her eyes rested on him, and he met her gaze straight on. Once more he let the smile play across his lips, this time so that she could see and, rising out of his seat, brusquely headed for the door.

The following morning was Friday, and the anticipation of the weekend seemed to take all of the focus from the office. People seemed eager to talk, and the hum of voices around the place seemed louder than usual. Michael too was not focused on his work, but unlike many of his colleagues who were letting the day slip idly by, his mind was sharply focused on the task at hand. He sat at his desk, waiting, waiting for Samantha's move towards the lift. It was now just gone ten O'clock, and the lure of the coffee machine had emptied much of the noise from the office floor. As he sat he saw her moving towards the lift, carrying as usual a pile of files and papers ready for filing. He let her pass his desk, his head down, apparently focused on the file laid open in front of him. Once she was past he moved quickly to follow her, and as she entered the lift, so did he, letting the door slide shut behind them.

Samantha tried hard to meet his stare, but everything about her body language betrayed her sense of unease.

'You told them,' she whispered. Michael looked at her for a moment.

'I did no such thing,' he replied calmly. 'I might have suggested, in idle gossip, that I'd enjoyed looking at your ass, and that I'd noticed a lack of underwear... the rest they did themselves.' He had, of course, known exactly what he had been doing, but she did not need to know the truth for now. She'd find out soon enough.

As he had done before, he pressed the Stop button, bringing the lift to a shuddering halt. 'Now then,' he said, voice now firm. 'You had an order to obey. Now remove your skirt so that I can see whether you have followed my order'

Samantha lifted her head suddenly, her cheeks blushing red.

“But… but, they knew. I couldn’t today – what if they kept asking me?”

“So, you are telling me that you are wearing panties, and you have disobeyed me?”

She nodded slowly, her gaze returning to the floor at her feet.

“Then you have failed me,” Michael hissed. “And you have your second choice to make. Again, if you want to walk away, you know the words to say. But if you are to remain, to see where this takes you, then you must face your punishment. So what is it to be – take your punishment or walk away? I must warn you, I do not take failure lightly. But then, you saw the girl at the club, so you know that.”

Samantha looked at him with eyes open. This is not how she had imagined their next meeting would be, but she also knew she could not leave, not now. She would forever wonder what might have been, where this might have taken her, what she might have found out about herself. Talk of a ‘punishment’ did not sound promising, and the images of the girl at the club, both haunted and excited her in every dream she had. But she knew, before she had even really thought about it, what she would say.

“I’ll take my punishment,” she whispered, without raising her eyes from the floor.

Michael nodded. “Ok. Then meet me, after work, by my car in the car park. And,” he continued, stepping forward to lift her chin so that their eyes met. “Do not be late.”
I am currently on the look out for a female slave to serve me online. Do get in contact if you would like to apply for the post... More information can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=24982

There is no such thing as a moral or an immoral book. Books are well written, or badly written. That is all (Oscar Wilde)
Old 07-13-2009, 10:51 AM   #20
sweetashoney

A very interesting read so far, I hope that this continues to be a great read. I anticipate the next chapter with breathless abandoment.
sweetashoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 11:46 AM   #21
cameem
Account Banned

really good story! and a cliffhanger! i cant wait to see her punishment!
cameem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 04:12 PM   #22
Richard Darcy
Account Banned

Many apologies for the delay in the next chapter - life's been hectic. This next chapter is shortish, but begins to set the scene for the punishment. As ever, your comments spur me on!

Old 07-24-2009, 04:44 PM   #23
Richard Darcy
Account Banned

Samantha waited by the side of the silver Ford Focus, her eyes fixed on the door that he would surely come through as he exited the office building. She had made sure that she was five minutes early, rushing her last job of the day to make sure she had time to spare. Her stomach felt like a tightly knotted rope, somewhere between fear and anticipation, and on more than one occasion she felt the sudden urge to run, to be somewhere else. But her intense curiosity, and something she could not define within her – some hidden impulse – kept her rooted to the spot.

When her mobile phone started to ring, she was so wrapped up in the tension of waiting for him that it caught her completely by surprise. She lifted it quickly out of her small bag, with the intention of getting rid of whoever was calling her – her mother she suspected – before Michael arrived, but at the sound of the voice that answered her greeting, she stopped breathing. It was him.

“Samantha. I see that you have managed to follow at least one of my orders.”

She scanned the car park, trying to find where he was watching her from.

“I will be arriving in precisely three minutes time. You will find that the car doors are unlocked. By the time I arrive, I expect to find you in the back seat of the car. And I expect you to be naked.”

For a moment the meaning of what she heard escaped her. The surprise of being watched, the fact that he knew her number, and the unexpected turn of events held back the moment of realisation, but it soon hit.

“You what…?” Her tone was harsher than she intended, and she knew at once that it was not appropriate. “I mean… sorry… but I can’t just….”

“Well then, “ Michael’s steady voice replied. “As always, you have a choice. You can walk away now. Don’t get in and just walk home. Or, you can follow my instructions. Those, really, are you only two choices.”

Samantha stood silently still. The thought of climbing into his car, and stripping naked terrified her, but also excited her more than she could put words to. Her heart beat fast, and her breathing was quick and shallow. Her response was simple.

“Ok.”

As promised, the car doors were unlocked, and Samantha opened the rear passenger door and slid in. Three minutes he had said. Well, at least a minute of that must have gone already. She slid down the seat, hoping to make sure that no-one could see her unless they were directly looking in through the window, and undid the clasp on her skirt. She slid it deftly past her knees, struggling to kick it clear of her feet in the small foot-well. She decided to go for the panties next – the panties that had got her into all of this trouble – and slid these down too, again struggling to kick them free of her feet.

She felt unbelievably exposed, her bare ass touching the rough fabric of the car seats, but the pressure of time seemed to focus her. Trying to keep her mind clear of the fear that clawed at her, she let her trembling fingers undo the buttons on her blouse from top to bottom, and then wiggled her shoulders back and fore, always trying to keep below the line of the window, and slid it off her shoulders.

Now she knew she was in trouble. Now she knew anyone looking in would see immediately that she was undressed, but the sight of Michael entering the car park from the other side of the floor spurred her on. She was too far to go back now, and being caught half dressed would surely be worse. She contorted her body once more to allow her hand to unclasp her bra, and then sliding that too from her shoulders, she threw it to the floor, and lay fully on her side, across the seats, completely naked.

She could sense the shadow of Michael block the light from the windows, followed by the sound of the driver door opening, and someone getting in.

“Well,” Michael said softly. “It seems that we might make something of you yet. Thank you for obeying your orders so swiftly.”

Samantha didn’t know how to respond. She was lying naked, voluntarily, in the back of a virtual stranger’s car. Polite conversation seemed absurd. Instead, she simply blurted out the question most pressing.

“Where are we going?”

“Back to my house,” Michael replied, starting the engine. The Focus leapt into life, the cool breeze from the air conditioning hitting Samantha’s bare skin. Samantha lay still, adjusting her head slightly to a more comfortable position for the journey ahead, letting her mind begin to picture what he had planned at his house. And then she heard the door at her feet open. And then the door nearest her head. She froze, terrified, unable to look either way.

“Jess… Nia,” Michael said, his voice ridiculously breezy and relaxed. “Do come in. We’re all ready to go.”

Old 07-24-2009, 05:36 PM   #24
Lovesfundares
Account Banned

loved it please post the next one you need to post more if you can ( not to rush i just really love this story so far =P)

http://lfd-brodytunis.tumblr.com/
Lovesfundares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 03:47 PM   #25
Richard Darcy
Account Banned

Apologies for the delay in the next chapter. I'm away from home for a week and can only access the net on my mobile... so writing is a little slow. I should have the next chapter up by the weekend.

Old 08-13-2009, 09:55 PM   #26
Nohbdy123

No hurry, just posting to let you know that we DO like this story and I for one definitely want to see more.
Nohbdy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 04:47 PM   #27
Richard Darcy
Account Banned

Thanks Nohbdy - this chapter is taking forever to write, but I am nearly there - promise. WIll post very soon. Thanks for your patience.

Old 08-14-2009, 04:59 PM   #28
Richard Darcy
Account Banned

Ok - so I've decided to post what I have of the next chapter. It still doesn't get where I wanted it to - but the next part will, and will have the first 'preciament' inside the house - although she's clearly been through quite a lot of predicaments already! Here it is:

-------------------

The car journey was torturous. Samantha lay crouched in the back, with the two girls, Jess and Nia, sat either side of her. She had not said a word since the girls got into the car. After all, what could she say? Whatever she rehearsed in her brain seemed ridiculously out of place. Any attempt at outrage was impossible – after all, it was her decision to be lying naked in the back of the car – and any attempt to plead just sounded pathetically weak. Instead they drove for the first 10 minutes in silence, although Samantha was sure she could sense the two girls exchanging glances and trying hard not to giggle. Eventually, it was Nia who broke the silence.

“So Michael, what have you got planned for this one?”

Michael turned his head a little so that his voice could be heard above the air conditioning.

“Well, she’ll have some choices to make… some predicaments to deal with, as you’d expect. And,” he said, turning his attention to Jess, “I haven’t forgotten about your misdemeanour either Miss. Phillips.”

Jess, who was sitting nearest Samantha’s head seemed to visibly tense, and for the remainder of the journey, sat in silence.

The car pulled up outside a house on a quiet residential road, and for a moment of horror, Samantha thought she was going to have to walk to the house, her nakedness for all to see, but to her relief, Michael turned the car up the drive, and parked it inside a garage.

“Ok girls,” he spoke, still brisk and incredibly relaxed in tone. “Let’s get to work.”

………………..

He pushed open his car door, and pulled himself to his feet, groaning subconsciously as his legs took his weight. Too many hours sat at that damned desk, he thought to himself. Nia climbed out from her side of the car, followed by Jess from hers, and for a moment Michael let himself admire the scene. He had two attractive young women stood in his garage, with a third, the most attractive of all, lying naked in the back seat of his car. And all three had chosen to be there. Samantha because of her intense curiosity and her hitherto hidden fantasies, had willingly placed herself into his hands. Jess he had known from the club, Torture, and had been surprised to find her working in the same office as him. She had served him numerous times at the club, but the last time had failed him – something he was not going to let her forget. And finally Nia, who whilst working in the office had become a friend of Jess, and who Jess had first invited to the club, and then brought into the plan as a willing volunteer.

“Well, Samantha. We’re waiting for you. Please don’t keep us waiting.”

His voice echoed quickly around the stone walled garage, and for a moment he thought she wasn’t going to get out, but slowly he saw first a foot, and then a leg emerge from the car. Samantha edged out, trying to hide her nakedness with her hands as best as possible, something that made Michael smile briefly. She stood next to the car door, one arm held across her breasts, the other hand placed over her pussy. Michael waited for a moment, letting her sense of awkwardness increase, until she looked up and met his eyes.

“That’s better,” he said softly with a smile. Now we can begin.”

Old 08-22-2009, 11:30 PM   #29
seth18

Send a message via Yahoo to seth18

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh more!

Dislikes: You.
Limits: 'You have to cause I say so'
seth18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 06:04 AM   #30
sophielou10

pretty good u need to carryiton tho

limits: scat, water(piss),big anal, cum,public, fam and freinds, hanging wedgies.
i only have a belt.
i have to be home alone.
sophielou10 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk