Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-30-2020, 12:48 PM   #406
SlaveGirl_Isabella

A list of questions with a few scenarios included.

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them?

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped?

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you?

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's?

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them?

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.

Likes: pain, being controlled, rules, role play, vaginal insertions, messy, tit torture, ice play, spanking, bondage, erotic literature, butt plugs

Limits: face, family, dangerous, public, social suicide, anything stupid, pics, videos
SlaveGirl_Isabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 06:30 PM   #407
djboycool

Tied up and teased

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.
cum any time and swallow it

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you
Prob oral but either.

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you
Sex with anyone I want

Worship feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed
throat fucked and be done in an hour

either. prob whipped, as it hurts more.

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO
worship a couple

either but prob someone elses

snowball

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?
ejaculate over me, but love strapon

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.
First option (chastity etc)

My Likes, Limits & Toys: HERE
My PM Dares: HERE

djboycool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 04:58 PM   #408
shyguysub

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? be tied up

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. cum any time and swallow

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you ..

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you,
or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?

shyguysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 07:31 AM   #409
Tarcsowo

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? I've never actually been tied up but that sounds lovely.

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.I'd love to have to swallow all my cum. I like to do it but it takes a little motivation sometimes, so if swallowing was the only way I could cum that would be perfect.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you. A blindfolded blowjob sounds like a lot of fun!

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you. This sounds like a lot of fun. There are plenty of cute guys I'd love to give control to.

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? I have an extremely mild foot fetish and frankly I don't like my own feet enough to feel like they deserve any worship.

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed. Not in love with either of these options but at least it'd be over faster.

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? I haven't experienced either of these and don't like pain, but I've been burned plenty of times cooking so at the very least I'm more accustomed to heat.

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO. This is the easiest question to answer in the whole set. Regardless of what else happens the idea of giving a guy a blowjob to prep him for fucking someone else is really hot.

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? I'd be okay with someone else depending on who it is but I'm used to eating my own.

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? I've always liked the idea of snowballing but haven't ever done it.

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? I'd rather get pleasure out of anal than just lay there and have cum fall on me every now and again.

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. Getting used in chastity sounds enjoyable, and I don't have a great gag reflex at all so deepthroating would be very rough.
Old 02-09-2020, 07:42 AM   #410
Asteroth
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Tied up and teased - that's my major turn on!

I'd rather cum more often and swallow it

I'd never turn down a blow job so first option for me

Tricky one - I guess the first option since I'm quite picky regarding partners

Worship feet for sure

Not my cup of tea, depends on many factors, but 12 hours could involve two hours of throat fucking so first option is less... bad. If on the other hand abductors were female with compatible kinks...

Why not both? Probably hot wax dripping if I can only pick one

Both are hard limits

If that someone else is female - hers but otherwise my own

Both please! Else snowball

First option

Again, hard limit both

Like: Denial, light pain, forced orgasms, teasing, cbt, humiliation
Might do: Cum eating, mild pain, anal, mild selfbondage, piss
Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Friends, Permanent, scat, absurd long term denial, crossdressing, gross

Last orgasm: 2020/03/05 [full orgasm]

Toys
Asteroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 10:33 PM   #411
MischievousKitten
gD king

Tied up. I lean sub and as domme am pretty inexperienced with that.

Why not once a year and swallow lol? I love long term denial.

Blindfolded and receive but I'm pansexual

I don't understand the second one so I guess the first? But my domme controls them, so maybe the second?

Worship them. I hate my feet.

I don't know. 1 hour I guess?

Whipped. Never done wax.

Either would be okay I suppose.

It'd be more fun to eat someone else's

Snowball I guess

Ejaculate

First option

(It lists my old Dom there too lazy to change it)

Full Likes/Dislikes
PM Dares
My Transition
My Rules
Things I have
BDSMTest (3/14/2018)

Biggest denial: 175 days
MischievousKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 05:00 AM   #412
Hertog

Be tied up and tease
Be cum when i wish and swallow

Both at the same time:P If I have to choose being fucked.
the second choice.
Worship feet
Be used as slave for 12 hours
WAX is nice
Be the fluffer of a couple
Eat my own
Be lick cum of feef
Difficult choice.... I would go for ejaculation all over me
the first choice.
Limits: family, social suicide, scat, blood,sending pics/vids of my face, illegal stuff
Kik: hertog_91
Hertog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 04:50 PM   #413
HumiliateM3
Distinguished Member

: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them?
Tied up and teased and denied orgasm
Swallow it all. I'm a girl.

Get Oral.

Sex with anyone I want.

Worship feet.

Used as a slave.

Hot wax.

Worship a couple.

Someone else's.

Feet.

Doggy style.

kik: slvttyslave [/B]
HumiliateM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 05:38 PM   #414
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Tied and teased has always been my fantasy

I'll swallow... once per year is not acceptable

I'll take the oral, thank you. What does it matter who it is.

I'll be worshipped by whoever wants to fuck me

Feet mean absolutely nothing to me

Who knows what a slave will be used for, but I think I would take that just as a gamble.

Tied and whipped has always been my fantasy

I'll worship the couple.

What does it matter? Cum is cum.

Probably snowball them

I'll take the bukake

I'll do the watching this time.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.

Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 04:48 PM   #415
TennisEnthusiast
Distinguished Member

Make Me A Cumslut!

Likes: Masturbation, Jeans, Leather, Pee, Cum Play, Messy, Clothing Control, Humiliation, Forced Orgasms

Punishments: Enemas, Semi-Public, Public Cam, Anal, Degradation

Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Permanent, Scat, Blood, Face Pics, Other People

Find a dare I've made someone do and make me do it!!

Kik: tennisenthusiast
Email: [email protected]
Same pornhub username as GetDare
TennisEnthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 05:28 PM   #416
SapphicPrincess

tied up and teased

cum and swallow all of it

blindfolded and receive oral

have sex with anyone i want and have them be in control and worship them

feet worship

i have a terrible gag reflex so i think i would die lol so slave for 12 hours

tied and whipped

worship a couple

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's

someone elses

lick off someones feet

spread eagle and came on, the dream tbh lol

violate a limit, get humiliated, (attempt to) deepthroat 5 guys, and not cum

Limits (will not do): public, involving others, scat, illegal, penetration, very painful

♥︎ call me puppy!
♥︎ pm me edging and denial dares
♥︎ currently not denied
SapphicPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 05:36 AM   #417
SilvertongueLyra
Account Banned

I enjoy being bound and teased mercilessly. Tickling is the worst thing you could do to me while I am bound.

Master has hopes that I will be denied until the new year. I suspect this is what he would choose

I am probably going to be very very sore from choosing this.

I would have to say I like being dominated, I would be lost and out of place and not really satisfied if it was the other way round.

Never had my feet worshipped or worshipped anyone else's but I feel like I would like the humiliating aspect of worshipping Master's feet.

This is a hard limit for.me, but I would rather be a cumdump for an hour than a slave to a stranger (assuming no limits or safewords either) for a whole twelve.

Wax and other temperature play can be really sexy if done right. The thought of a whip only brings punishment to mind.

I am sorry, the second option would absolutely break me.

Assuming I can say no to anyone but Master, I am absolutely down to eating his cum.

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? Both seem equally humiliating and gross so either.

The tougher one on me would be being fucked in the ass.

I don't know if it's just me but seeing Master with anyone else would absolutely break me into pieces. Obviously, if I cheated on him he could do whatever he pleases and it would be beyond merciful if he let me be his even with the harsh punishment.

PS: I am owned and collared! I am all his.

Looking for my likes, check here

Please feel free to drop any question or ask whatever you please in my AMA
SilvertongueLyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 01:54 PM   #418
crispybiscuit

Tied up

Cum and swallow

Tied up and fucked

Worshiped and dominate

Worship feet

12 hours

Hot

Worship a couple

Someone else’s

Snowball

Spread eagle and ejaculated on

Violate a limit get humiliated and deep throat 5 guys

Likes - humiliation,piss,a2m,blackmail, dice dares

Dislikes - messy, anal

Limits - cbt,cross dressing,public,illegal

Kik- Westshire22

I can NOT cum
crispybiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 06:38 AM   #419
Kanos_Kandurka

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? Tied up and teased mercyless

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. Isn't "you can only cum once a year but you have to swallow" an option? Then I guess the second

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you Tied up and fucked

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? Tied and whipped ^^

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? snowball :3

Kanos_Kandurka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 10:25 AM   #420
Kah
Account Banned

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? Tie someone up and tease them, I'm uncomfortable in bondage

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. Anytime I want, I just spent 3 months without cumming and it drove me insane.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you Blindfolded

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you Have sex with anyone I want, easy threesome with Chris Evans and Elizabeth Olsen.

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? Have mine worshipped I guess

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed Face fucked for an hour, gets it over with quicker.

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? Hot wax, I really like the feeling of it, but hate being whipped.

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO Worship a couple.

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? Someone elses

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? Snowball

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? No anal, I'll let them cum all over me

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. Option 1, if I've done wrong then I deserve to be made to suffer in bondage.

<3 Kah

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, choice, humiliation, truth