Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 04-05-2019, 08:44 AM   #286
dandushma

Another great game for me and my team! Some might have gotten messier than others though... I only got oil from my slip, and considering the types of games I've seen on this show, I think I'll take the cleanup to avoid slipping later on
dandushma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 11:34 AM   #287
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Typical me, not being the fastest. I thought I would have had a good chance in this one but apparently not, well at least my team did well and I was the slowest. For that any further punishment I will step forward to if required for being too slow. With the ehh in my underwear and it breaking as I fell I will be losing a piece of my clothing for the next round which should make it a little easier and make me lighter.

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 11:54 AM   #288
matty8567

Hannah has a head start, thankfully she gets distracted by the custard balloons and ends up in the oil, I manage to sneak through as she tries to get back up and she falls back in, I'm sure she blames me but I have other things to worry about at the moment like the rope swing, no matter what I do I can't get the hang of it and end up in the flour and Hannah swings past still dripping in oil. To add insult to injury she manages the ring toss on the first attempt and I end up taking numerous attempts.

I learn that I am joint slowest with two others and for the honour we get covered in ketchup, pasta, cold syrup and cotton wool balls with Hannah laughing away as we do. Due to Hannah breaking two eggs she decides to spend the rest of the show in her underwear and looks a little embarrassed which I cant help feeling a bit pleased about due to losing to her but that less clothing will cause her to have an advantage for the next round.
I leave the stage to get cleaned up and hopefully warm up a little after that cold syrup.

LIMITS
I will not do anything to do with bodily fluids or excretions of any variety, no anal, no enemas, no huge amounts of pain (a little is ok). No public unless easily concealable. No face and no video.

If you are not sure then ask me.

I do not have Kik.
Snapchat: Darkside_moon21
matty8567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 09:55 PM   #289
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default Round 3.

As the the teams walk out we see that only Dan and Matty decided to clean up, while they are clean, they are now both wearing just their underwear. Everyone decided not to or didn't pick. Juan still lost some clothing and Hannah is down to her underwear getting a few whistles with happy getting her own in her very skimpy bikini.

"looks like our Joker's deiced to prank the ones who took a shower and steal most of their clothes. At least they are clean for now! The next game is our sloppy word find each pair of players will be given a word to find on our giant word search board. Not only does finding it first get you 400 points for your team, but winning gets you 600. Also it gets you a chance to use the words on your opponents."

First up is Happy Bunny vs Wampup. Their words are brownie batter, curry, and oyster sauce. Happy and Wampup race up. With both covered in mess they have a hard time finding each word. Happy manages to just get the first as Wampup easily gets the second. It's going to be close, but Happy gets the third winning the round. Happy gets to dump two items over wampup and pup dumps one over happy.

Up next is Andmarks29 vs Duffduffers. Their words are egg nog, anchovies sauce, and almond butter. Both race ahead. Duff thinks he finds it, but only finds eggs as the jokers dump eggs on him while Marks finds egg nog then anchovies right next to it. Getting too confident Duffer finds the almond butter and gleefully smears it into marks hair.

Up next is dandushma vs SluttyHannah. Their words are applesauce, key lime pie, and tomato soup. Back to the rivals, both are clean and in skimpy clothing. Dan finds applesauce, while Hannah finds the pie. Both want to get the victory, but Dan comes up on top.

Up next is matty8567 vs Juanmessy. Their words are nacho cheese, eggs, and sour cream. As they scramble to the wall they spend a long time finding the words. Matty mistakenly finds spray cheese. the jokers spray him as Juan finds the nacho cheese. He narrowly finds eggs right before Matty, but Matty stops a shut out finding the sour cream.

So after three rounds it's yellow 3900 and green 4200 so its anyone's game.

For the last game please captains pick two numbers 1-30 for each of your teammates. You do NOT need to pick one for yourself and please don't repick a number picked by the other captain. Also please place a wager on each number pick, but as a Joker option you can pick to not risk any points, but instead personally dump a bucket of mess of your choice on that player for 300 points. You may wager a total of triple your current team score.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 08:14 PM   #290
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Still covered in mess from my birthday surprise i am forced to go first in the word scramble. I find the first word quick luckily for me wampup is still messy too. He gets the second word as i have to adjust this ridiculously tiny bikini. I hear the crowd whistling as i do. I spot the last word and scramble to put it in just in time. Enjoy the brownie batter and oyster sauce pup!

For next round i will go with 1,2,5,6,10 and 11 i will wager 500 on all of the spots except lucky 11 which i will put the remaining points on i think its 1700 points on 11.

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff

Last edited by happybunny101; 04-08-2019 at 10:55 AM.
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 01:20 AM   #291
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

In the word find I don't do quite as well. I only found one word. At least I didn't pick up one of the wrong words. The bean, pea, and tuna slime coating me along with all the other messes is really slowing me down. Thick brownie batter won't be making that any different. And it smells terrible, even worse now with the oyster sauce added. I'm probably going to need 2-3 showers to get all of this off of me. I pick out my numbers and wait for the game to start, knowing that this will decide who is crowned the King (or Queen) of Fools. There is a part of me that almost wants to claim that title, but I also came to win.

For the next round I pick 13 and 30 for Juan both risking 1000 points. 25 and 15 for Hannah also risking 1000 points each. 7 and 3 for Duffers risking 500 points each.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 09:07 PM   #292
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Ok. No one went for the jokers offer so they hid all their tricks in the wall including ways to get your opponet messy. Let's see what each player opens. Note each captain will also get the mess their teammate gets.

Pup starts by sending Juan to the wall and opens 13. Oh a shampoo, too bad its made of marshmallow fluff. That's a costly shampoo.

Happy didn't pick who had what number, so we'll go with team order. Mark picks 1 leaving him with a face full of jelly. Not the worst number to pick, but still a loss.

Pup has Hannah choose 25. She opens it up to find a bucket of cottage cheese. The joker dunk her head in as everyone gets a nice look at the pantie covered butt.

Happy send dan who braces for mess as he opens number 5 on the wall. Laughter comes from it, but nothing else. Points for the green team.

Pup sends duffers next. He opens the wall to see a mini bath. The jokers put him in a full size one and turn on the hot tap. Mustard comes spraying out. As duffers turns the cold, vinegar adds to the rest in a very nasty bath.

Matty's turn as he goes for 10. Not only is it points, but he gets to shove a cake into anyone's face! What a nice joker.

Round two: Juan with his shampoo opens 30 to find fittingly a bucket of cold water poured over him. Pour Juan lost 2000 points overall for the team.

Mark goes for the spot next to his first pick and finds a joker spot....Take 20 pies or 10 joker pies from the first round. Shame. Mark loses 1000 points overall for his team.

Hannah slowly makes her way to the wall as she clears her eyes. She opens the door and finds a points card! She breaks even overall.

Dan once again approaches the wall and opens 6. More laugher but this time referred beans spray him. Dan breaks even overall.

Duffer is the last chance to win some points. After a very gross bath Duffer hopes for some water, but finds something worse, nothing but points to clean off with. Duffer breaks even.

Matty has won 500 points for the team and picks last number of the game. Uh, oh. A sundae with all the fixings awaits in his box, but it looks like the bowl is a pair of underwear. With this big wager, it looks like Matty lost 1200 overall.

Adding the totals we have:
Yellow team: 3900-2000+0+0=
Spoiler:

Green team: 4200-1000+0-1200=
Spoiler:

As the captains take their teams mess too and Matty picks who gets caked we will take a quick commercial break.
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Old 04-11-2019, 07:54 AM   #293
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Lots more mess for me this round. The pie tin bikini is very uncomfortable. Its been a mesy episode but it is coming to an end. I hope to hear from my team soon. It seems im being left all alone on stage. We get the final totals and my team has more points! Im a back to back team lead winner! I just wish i had people to celebrate with

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 08:44 AM   #294
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Going into the final round I don't know which outcome I want more. I watch as my team gets covered in nasty surprises from my choices. I have to stifle a laugh at some of the more unfortunate ones, knowing that I'll be getting them too. Tallying up the totals I realize I have led my team to a loss. And by 100 points too. Of course I can't help but grin as I watch the jokers coming to deliver our messy fates for the round. Marshmallow cream in my hair, a bath in mustard and vinagre, a dunking in cottage cheese, and a cold bucket of water to finish it all off. I stand there shivering in what mess didn't wash away, smelling something foul and knowing that the marshmallow will be more difficult to remove now that it's cold. I am admittedly giddy as I wonder what lies ahead of me as the soon to be coronated King of Fools. This was a good time to return to the show.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 01:53 PM   #295
matty8567

As we go in to round 3 I'm nice and clean but now stood only in my underwear due to my clothes being stolen. I'm not uncovered for long though as i'm too slow finding the words and end up covered in eggs and nacho cheese which I remain covered in entering the last round.

In the last round I win points and get to shove a pie in happybunny's face. I then win additional points but also find a full sundae is served in a set of underwear which doubles as a bowl which I eagerly put on to add to the mess that I'm already covered in.
Although I win points both times overall I've somehow managed to lose the team points but we manage to cling on to a very slim lead.

LIMITS
I will not do anything to do with bodily fluids or excretions of any variety, no anal, no enemas, no huge amounts of pain (a little is ok). No public unless easily concealable. No face and no video.

If you are not sure then ask me.

I do not have Kik.
Snapchat: Darkside_moon21
matty8567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 02:01 PM   #296
Kiny sarah

I’d like to join in and play if that’s ok

Hair Colour:blond
Eye Colour:green
Height:5,2
Build:athletic
Normal Clothes you bring to the studio:swimsuit under a white tshirt and booty shorts and white trainers
Special information:looking to have fun

and finally

Do you want a real messy forfeit if you lose...or is this just Roleplay for you?: definitely real
Kiny sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 09:28 PM   #297
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

As the teams take to the stage, the yellow teams captain looks very nervous as Happy smiles at her close win.

“Ladies and gentlemen, as much fun as we’ve had on this special show, it’s time to claim a winner and a loser.

It is my proud honor to…..

“What’s that? She did what?”

“Excuse me folks, but it seems that our cameras caught some foul play in a previous event.”

(Footage of HappyBunny cracking Wampup’s underwear eggs shows on screens.)

“We don’t like players cheating even though it didn’t affect the points. It’s the spirt of sportsmanship. So, with a heavy heart I deduct 100 points from the Green team.

And with that it looks like the scores are a tie!
What does that mean? Well Intergalactic wagering rules states in the events of a tie, both parties must pay the bet! [gasp!] They both lose!

Seeing as the either team didn’t have anything to do with Happy’s actions, we will relive them of their prizes, but not have them involved in her final punishment or wampums.

So onto our punishments:

Wampup, your prize was going to be a trip to Dalmatia, but being the king of fools you booked yourself a trip to dalmatian, the studios local dog shelter.

The jokers take you away and strip you behind a screen.

“Since we still need to keep it a little classy, we won’t leave you a cake dog.”

Pup comes walking out with a bone gag in, diaper, and dog tail plug sticking out of the diaper.
The jokers then coat his body in white frosting and add a few black black frosting spots.
As a guest of our doggy spa, we provide the finest accommodations. Top of the line gravy based dog food with real vegetables. Be sure to eat every last bite.
(The jokers lead you to a large bowl full of beans, peas, and pumpkin pie filling all covered in gravy. They mash your face it in, but as you are gagged you can only feel the mess coat your face and hair.) Eventually all that food goes somewhere. (The jokers take whats left and pour it into your diaper.)

After a great meal, they have fun playing with their toys. Like this sock that has been worn for the last 4 days by a jogger.(They tape a sweaty sock to your face as you shake it off while on all fours as best as you can for 15 minutes.) or a roll in the mud. (you get covered in chocolate pudding)

And after all that play time We even give your pet medicine, a bath and groom him.
They lead you to a tub, where they start with “flea powder” (flour) over your body. Next a thick coating of jel(lo) soap and a foaming scrubbing (shaving cream)

We take all sorts of dogs too, chocolate labs (chocolate sauce), golden retrievers (honey, mustard, or cheese sauce), even Pariah. (dumps curry over your)

Then a good night sleep on our super plush beds in our cages They might have a few dog teeth holes where the stuffing is coming out. They put you in a corner and “cage you” as you get covered in cotton balls from the “bed”. You spend quite a long time caged.

As for Happy’s:
Your prize was a lovely trip England where you would get to see whats its like to live like royalty. Instead as Queen of the fools, you’ll end up queen of the filth and cheats. You’ll have to wear a regular onepice to travel to your destination since the laws outside the studio are a bit stricter than ours. But to embarrass you we’ll have you wear your bra and panties on the outside of it. The swimsuit is a little tight and bits into your chest a bit.

They take you outside and walk your home with people booing you and pieing you in the face. (Take 6 pies to the face in front of your house in the outfit, but with binder clips above the suit pinching your nipples, but under the bra.)

A queen gets fat and lazy on her royal butt, so do you. (They pour thick cold oatmeal down the suit) To motivate her to do anything they spank her on the butt. (Before each messy, use a hard implement to spank yourself 10 times.)
Even that still made her lazy, as she pigged out on cake only eating the best parts. (On all fours search a cake for 6 cherry tomatoes.)
Her favorite ice cream (search a bucket of ice cream for another 6 tomatoes.) and breaded food. (A nice head dunk in breading/flour)

The people tired of this, revolted “tarring and feathering the queen”
Then tieing her up. (Your choice of tight bondage.)

To have her learn her lesson they gave her two options:

Be a bean counter:
Spoiler:
The queen has to count the number of beans in a bowl of beans. Individually. Putting each one in her bra then recounting and if they don't match must do the other punishment too.

or

learn humility:
Spoiler:
Leisten to James brown's Please please please while blindfold and with headphones on. Must count the number of pleases in the song along with pouring 10 different items of messes on her. Again listen twice and if it doesn't match to the numbe in the lyrics do the other dare.

Hainging a picture of both of our messed up losers I turn to the audience.

With that I thank both of our teams for playing, hope they had fun, and hope I was a good host. I don't think I will be returning as host, but enjoyed being the one who asked the questions and not getting the mess. If someone else wants to sign the contract to be the host or nova wants to be him again feel free. I'm retiring.

People are welcome to sign up for teams too. Just know it might be a while until we find a new host.

Just send the following information to a post(box):

Hair Colour:
Eye Colour:
Height:
Build:
Normal Clothes you bring to the studio:
Special information:

and finally

Do you want a real messy forfeit if you lose...or is this just Roleplay for you?
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 04-14-2019 at 09:36 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post:
Old 08-13-2021, 07:04 PM   #298
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

New version of the game here.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=406356

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gameshow messy roleplay, gamshow, messy