Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-21-2014, 03:41 AM   #1
Kate Ryans
getDare Sweetheart

Default 19/f anal dare to stretch me open(:

I know this is a bit extreme but its what turns me on and gives me the most pleasure even if its painful at time haha, so deal with it

i am looking to make my backdoor as big as i possibly can, unfortunatly i dont have any toys to help in this area, but im sure you guys will be creative and find things for me to use

i want extreme anal tasks and dares that will completly destroy my butt, and make it non closing posibly so big that even when i try to shut it i cant for a while. ( and dont bother asking about shiting myself etc if i hadnt thought about that i obviouly wouldnt be looking for these dares lol)

on the pussy front haha i dont really find any pleasure in stretching my pussy, and preffer things of carrot size in there geuss i need to keep one tight anyway haha.

look forward to being turned into a cavernous gapping hole by you guys so go hard and start sending tasks

Loves: Anal Stretching, Insertion, anal play, food play, plugs, workout dares, Pregnancy, inflation

Willing to consider: slightly public, mild pain, Temperature play, anything not mentioned

Limits: Family, illegal, anything wildly dangerous, messy, permanent, that impacts my regular life, bodily fluids, needles, toothpaste, ridiculous number of edges (more than 5. just gets annoying then)
Kate Ryans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 04:05 AM   #2
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

Okay start by inserting a soda/water bottle in your ass. You may use any kind of lube you want. Get a 20 ounce bottle and sit on it starting with the cap end. Put all your weight on it until you insert the whole bottle in your ass. Ride it for 10 minutes. RIde it up and down without removing it. After your hole is loosened up, do the same thing with a liter bottle. After ten minutes on the liter bottle, Repeat again with a 2 liter bottle. When you get to the 2 liter bottle you are to ride it for 20 minutes. YOur hole should be nice and loose after this. If it isn't repeat with the 2 liter bottle for another 30 minutes. Write me a detailed report when done.
sonicboom1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 07:11 AM   #3
lots357
getDare Sweetheart

What's the biggest thing you've managed to get in your ass?
lots357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 07:20 AM   #4
DaddyChokesYou

you will find a large pop or water bottle. you will set it on the floor, standing up. you will be naked. you will squat and sit on the bottle and let it slip inside that gaping ass of yours. you will sit for an hour, pushing it in as far as you can. til your ass cheeks sit on the floor. throughout all of this you will constantly be drooling, on yourself for a little added humility.

id like a report, if you complete this task.
- Daddy
DaddyChokesYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 07:37 AM   #5
Dr.Daring
Distinguished Member

Go to each room in your house with a round knob and inset the knob in your ass. Also, if your bed has posts that stick out then anal fuck each one of them.

Likes: Bondage, anal, public, humiliation, clothespins, spanking pretty much everything

PM me anytime if you want a good dare
Dr.Daring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 09:50 AM   #6
Master.
Distinguished Member

So what's the widest thing that has been in your ass?
Master. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 08:31 PM   #7
DoingMyBest
getDare Sweetheart

You are to up-end a table and insert a leg into your arsehole - push down as far as you can and start fucking away.

Repeatedly do this, for at least an hour of fucking each day, every day.

PM Dares

Male/UK/Straight generally submissive

Trying to rediscover my likes/dislikes and so on
Dislikes: Pain, messy
Limits: Family, blatant public, scat, damage/permanent damage, showing my face/pics, urethral play, ass to mouth, SPH, puke

My Old Sex Map

My New Sex Map

Battlestrip W/L: 4/6
DoingMyBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 10:29 PM   #8
Mr-Lover-Lover

Default a little roleplay

For this dare you will need:
A phallic object (dildo, butt plug, etc.)
A blindfold or similar alternative

The dare:
You are walking home one day when a pair of hands blind fold you and throw you in a car (put on a blindfold).

You are in it for what seems like hours when a pair of cold hands pull you out the car and throw you backwards on a mattress (lie down on your back).

The hands take off the blindfold and you see three men around you all naked. They all grab at you instantly and start pulling off your clothes and yet no matter how hard you fight back you can't get them off you (get naked.)

the first man goes down on you as soon as you are naked and has his way with you (use your phallic object in you vagina.)

The man keeps at it and no matter how degrading it is you can't help but secretly feel turned on. As soon as you are making it to climax the man stops (climax.)

All the men see the longing I'm your face to climax so they tease you the same (climax twice more.)

Finally the first man comes back and you can see that this time he is ready to finish (orgasm.)

You hope that now that they are done they will leave but boy are you wrong l. They turn you over and start to go in raw (roll on your stomach and put the object in your anus.)

After an hour of brutal torment the men*
finish and get ready to go (screw your anus for an hour.)

battered and torn you can't find the will to move on and simply (fall asleep on the mattress till morning)

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, anal dares, anal insertion, butthole, teen girl