Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 08-12-2011, 06:35 PM   #151
mapodo

drink jalapeno juice from the jar, or use it as lube until you orgasm.

My fantasy is to have my facebook known by a stranger who has seen naked pictures of my whole body.
mapodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 09:20 AM   #152
Riley Taylor
getDare Sweetheart

Go on Omegle, talk to someone (who seems to be after sexual conversation) for 20 minutes or so, say, "I have to go. I'm almost never on any messengers. Here's my Facebook." Then once they add you, sign off. Talk to them for half an hour to an hour, and do your best (without actually offering) to get them to request nudes. If they ask, send them, minus your face (and with no visible tattoos or anything), so there's plausible deniability if they try to send them to anyone you know. If they don't ask, you're off easy.

I have fantasized before about thinking either no one or just one person was watching, but being tricked into masturbating and humiliating myself in front of a whole bunch of people, and then finding out right AFTER I finished.
Riley Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 10:47 AM   #153
Riley Taylor
getDare Sweetheart

Sooo... nobody?
Riley Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 05:26 AM   #154
broob009

I'm not perfectly familiar with the workings of Chatroulette or Omegle, but anyway:
Get completely naked, and go on either Chatroulette or Omegle. Set yourself up on webcam so random strangers can watch you. Blindfold yourself and start masturbating. You won't know who's watching or what they're reaction is. :P
Better yet, if you can, get some software that records on screen action, then after you can find out what they're reaction was. xD

My Fantasy
I want this as real (or even completely real) as possible.
My fantasy is to find one or four guys on Craigslist, and meet up with them in the woods near my house. They then force me to dress as a girl and gang on me, making me jack two off, suck one, and get fucked by the other. After they cum in and on me, they take me back to my house, tie me up in my bathtub, and piss on me, and leave me there.
The realer the better. I will report if you want.
broob009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 09:57 PM   #155
Forestpup
getDare Sweetheart

since i don't think your fantasy is really doable even partially so you are going to inact as much as you can of the following

for the next week you are to cum 4 times and save the cum in a jar in the freezer. when you have a good size you are to go to the woods get femmed up and lean up against a tree hugging it. give yourself a spanking for 15 minutes then using the jar of cum dump it all over your body and rub it in. walk home and get in your tub and give yourself a golden shower after which you are to tie yourself up for 15 more minutes until you can shower and go back with your normal routine

Props if you can convince one of your REALLY good friends to help you with this though if he says no don't pester him any more for help.

My fantasy:

is to be a sissy baby diaper puppy for a rough master/mistress forced to wear and use diapers regardless of where i am and who is watching. i'm big on humiliation as well but won't do anything public. (i have a good imagination for solo things so i do "public" in a solo setting :P if you get what i mean)

limits: involving others, illegal, bodily harm/pain, wedgies, consumption of icky stuff (poo, pee, mixed food), public

btw i'm male
Forestpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 05:51 AM   #156
db25
getDare Sweetheart

Forest, while you are home, you must only wear a diaper, and if you have one, a fur coat. I want you to tie your left arm to your right knee, and right arm to left knee so you're forced to remain on all fours. Since little sissies clean well, I want you to mop your floor while tied up, push a wet washcloth over the floor with your face. At night, I want you to hog-tie yourself to remind you of your animal status.

For your drink: You must drink prune juice or laxative laced milk for the duration of the dare. You must remain in the same diaper for 4 hours before changing.

For Food: You must eat laxative-laced anything that can be eaten without your hands because, as a dog, you don't have hands.

When you are not eating or drinking, I want you to be gagged in some way, probably want something you can easily spit out and put back in so you can drink when necessary.

When you are NOT at home, you may only wear panties, or if you don't have any, then wear diapers. If you choose to wear the diapers, you can't change them until you are leaking.

My secret fantasy: To be a sissy baby, forced to wear and use diapers, and be kept constantly humiliated no matter where I am. I am ok with messing, wetting, public, etc...
Love: Diapers, babyfication, light to medium bondage, others choosing what I wear, as long as it can be hidden from family, and self-bondage. Semi-public, shaving, humiliation, pet play, emotional intimacy, predicament.

18/Male/US

I am owned by Hitman. I exist for him, I am his pet, his sissy girl, his toy, his object. I exist for his pleasure and my pleasure comes from serving such a kind and totally dominating Master.
db25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 06:04 AM   #157
Bestslave
Account Banned

You will have to wear diapers all day and go out in public in them. Drink lots of water and have some laxatives before you leave your house. You have to mess and wet yourself at least once in public, then sit somewhere for 30 minutes. After the time is up, you may go home. Since babies don't walk, you have to crawl everywhere at home and since you can't eat solids, the foods you eat have to be either blended or all mushy like apple sauce. You can change yourself when you're leaking.

My Fantasy:
I've actually dreamed of being painfully tortured for a full day by a master or mistress in a dungeon or serving them while in an uncomfortable or painful situation.

Ask if you want to know anything!

I'm always up for a challenge!
Bestslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 10:38 PM   #158
stitofff
Distinguished Member

I don't know what i give to you if "other people" in your limits.

Ok. At night sit in a trashcan, strip naked and put on your pussy anything what you find, on your ass butt plug and put on your nipples nipple clamps. Sit in a trashcan at least an hour.

My fantasy. I wanna play TorD with my online-friends...

Likes limits
BDSM test
stitofff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 05:15 AM   #159
FrenchPlayer
Distinguished Member

Well, then it's easy
Go on your facebook, and ask at least 5 online friends to play tord ..
You don't have to brutally ask, you can build the conversation towards a point where it won't be (too) weird to pop the question, but you have to do it anyways

My fantasy ... is having a mistress who would knows me well, and control me fully, by respecting all my limits ... A long term relationship ! She will humiliate me in a private or semi public way, will make me fear her imagination, and beg for her mercy

FrenchPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 05:39 AM   #160
Siren
getDare Succubus

I think you should request a mistress in the "Request tord" forum

Oh, I wish I didn't have to answer this...

I've sort of fantasised a bit about having a lesbian relationship. I don't think I'm bi/lesbian, just a little curious. But seeing as my limits are involving other people etc, I'm not sure what someone could say about this.

ama / discord / likes & limits

not looking to play with anyone

dislikes: granny panties, sloths, tea.

however much you use me baby come on use me more
Siren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 06:00 AM   #161
Vinnie
getDare Sweetheart

Go out to the club get a little drunk and find another drunk girl and see how things play out

I have the same fantasies as French player
Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 03:33 PM   #162
nasty girl
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to nasty girl

i think you should also request a misstress

my fantasy is haveing a sizable enema. If i can hold it for ten minutes, i will get changed right away. If i lose control, i will sit in this messy diaper for 24 hours. Can i make it

DIS LIKES/FAMLY ILLEGAL POO

when ever someone pms me with the words "its time" i lick my feet for 3 min

when ever someone PM's me with the words 'Get To It', I will take off my Shoes and Socks and leave them off for the next Two Hours, no matter where I am at!
nasty girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 08:04 AM   #163
kevinjakevin

well there you gave yourself the dare you'll make it

my fantasy is being fucked by a girl with a strapon

check ma stuff peeps

Please send me pm's as much as you can
PM a picture to me and I will use it as my avatar
kevinjakevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 06:18 PM   #164
randomletters

Take a fruit or phallic object and act out your fantasy

Call me weird, but I've always wanted to make my sister into a human sundae, then eat it
Limits (will not do): piss, cum eating, scat, illegal, daytime public (as in a park or on a street, but I'll consider outside in backyard or windows),
permanent, Things too extreme, or harmful.
randomletters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 08:27 PM   #165
whynot008

Practice first. Make a sundae on yourself and eat up.

I imagine some of my attractive female friends suddenly walking into my room ... They force me to strip, tie me to my chair and they tell me they know how kinky I am ... what turns me on ... how sick and shameful all of these turn-ons are - and that they want to try them on me.

I'm starting to build a toybox -- ask what I have!
whynot008 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk